Blackmailed Becky: Collar & Marked

Story Info
Becky gets marked and collared by her master.
8.9k words
4.48
94.2k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers

It has been three days since Steve had me cuffed, hands and feet, to the leather bench in his sex dungeon and was the first person to ever fuck me in the arse. Since then my arse hasn't fully recovered, I'm still walking a little funny and sometimes it still hurts to sit down. The thing that really annoys me though, is the feeling of missing having something inside of my arse. Having spent so long with plugs in me it feels weird to not have one now.

I was having dinner with my mum and dad before heading off to my shift when my dad asks.

"So, I believe you went on a date the other night? Anyone nice?"

"Just a guy that came into work. He is very nice dad so don't worry." I replied.

"Oh, I'm not worried," He said, "I know my little girl can look after herself."

If only he knew what his little girl has been doing. He would probably disown me.

"Okay well I should get to work." I say quickly finishing my food, giving both my parents a kiss and heading out the door.

Finally at work, I say hi to most of the staff and to Sarah who said to me.

"You look happy today?"

"I don't look happy most days?" I replied.

"I don't know. The last few weeks you have seemed a little off. Maybe it is this new boy Myles?" She says with a smile.

"Maybe." I reply. Hoping that it is Myles and not the fact that I am coming to terms with being Steve's slave.

"Becky! In my office! Now!" Speak of the devil, Steve is calling me from the back of the restaurant.

I roll my eyes at Sarah and head towards him.

Once in, I lock the door and sit on the chair. The chair where my sexual blackmail started, where Steve first made me suck his fat dick.

"How have you been since our last meeting?" Steve asked.

Which confuses me, normally he talks to me as though I am a piece of shit. Now he is asking how I am feeling?

"Erm, I am okay I guess." I tell him looking at the ground.

"Good," He says and continues "I am leaving soon, so we will have to be quick."

Suddenly he is stood up and walking over to me.

Here we go again I think to myself. I am no longer afraid at his advances and have almost gotten used to it. All I wondered was which hole he wanted to use. I don't think I am ready for another anal fucking.

Except it seems he just wants a blowjob right now as he picks up one of my hands and places it onto his belt.

Undoing it quickly, I pull down his trousers and his big cock, already rock hard bounces up at me.

Not wasting any time, I grip it in one hand, still amazed that I can't fit my hand all the way around. I lean forward and take the fat head into my mouth.

Gathering saliva on my tongue and whirling it around the head as I start to go back and forth with my lips wrapped around him, tasting his salty precum and feeling his cock flinching in mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck you are getting good at this." He moans to me, I look up and make eye contact, almost giving him a fake smile as I carry on bobbing up and down on his huge dick.

Luckily for me, he didn't take long. Quickly he was grunting and filling my mouth with a huge load of cum that I have now grown accustom to the taste.

Once he was finished he quickly sat back down and said.

"Right go back to work. And you are to go back to wearing no underwear. You do not need to wear the knickers I gave you until I next tell you too."

Without saying a word, I leave and carry on my shift as normal.

The next two nights were the same, I went to work, with no thong on. Got called into Steve's office, gave him a blowjob and swallowed his fat load. It seems he has no desire to fuck me this week, which I hate to admit but confused me. Was my pussy and arse not good enough for this pig?

I was growing worried that the other staff would think it is strange how often I am going to Steve's office, but Steve did not seem to care.

Then after my latest blowjob, swallowing his load and when he returned to his desk, Steve surprised me yet again.

"Have tomorrow night off." He said.

I looked up at him in disbelief, he was giving me a shift off, but why?

"I don't mind working master." I told him, to which he replied.

"No. Go and see that new boyfriend of yours. You will still get paid for your shift, you also will have the night after off, paid of course. But that day you will keep free, I have a few tasks for you."

Oh now I see, he wanted to give me a little reward so that he could punish me after it. What would it be this time? Another arse fucking, filling all of my holes with his cum? Who knows what this sick pervert wants.

I left his office and returned to work.

After an hour or so Sarah came up to me and asked.

"So, I heard you have been given the next two nights off?"

I looked at her and said.

"Yes, Steve has let me off, I am going on another date with Myles."

"Lucky bitch!" She said with a laugh.

I text Myles and he was very happy to learn that we can go out again and I couldn't wait to see him.

The Next Night

Myle and I were out, we had just had a meal and were now at a bar having a few drinks.

I wore a shirt black skirt and a black t-shirt and he was in a white t-shirt and jeans. He was so lovely to me and was a perfect gentleman, I don't know how I got so lucky to have him going on a date with me.

Towards the end of the night we were waiting for a taxi and I leant in and kissed him, soon my tongue was running against his and I could feel my horniness building up. Breaking the kiss I looked him in the eyes and said.

"We should go back to your place."

He smiled and replied.

"If you're sure?"

I just nodded and carried on kissing him.

After the taxi we were back at his apartment that he shared with a friend and we were lay on his bed. I was quick to take his clothes off and I could tell my pussy was soaking wet, ready for a good fucking.

He lay on top of me and I spread my legs, ready for his cock, looking down I saw it was around 4inches, definitely not the size of Steve.

No! Do not think about Steve right now!

He had a condom on which I was thankful to not have to worry about someone cumming inside me again and soon I felt his cock sliding inside of me.

I don't know what was wrong, now that I have had Steve's huge cock inside of me, I could barely feel him.

He was going slow, kissing me passionately as he made love to me, but something wasn't working for me. I was desperate for a hard fuck, for him to slam his cock into me, call me a slut and fuck me like one.

But Myles was a gentlemen, slowly sliding in and out of my pussy. But I couldn't tell him I wanted him to fuck me harder so I just put on a few quiet moans.

He only lasted a few minutes, hearing him moan, I faked cumming and told him how amazing that was.

After that I fell asleep in his arms, the sex may not have been the best but I was so happy to be being cuddled by him.

The Next Day

"Slave. You are to go to this address for midday."

Steve had text me, I looked at the address and saw it was near the centre of town, but somewhere I had never been before. I turned away from Myles so he couldn't see my phone and I text him back.

"Yes Master."

"Morning beautiful." Myles said, kissing my back.

"Good morning." I smiled back to him "I need to get going this morning I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I will see you soon though right?" He asked.

I turned around and kissed his soft lips.

"Of course you will." I said.

A few hours later I was near the centre of town at the address that Steve gave to me, it was some sort of shop, it didn't have any windows, just a red door to enter.

Once inside I looked around and it looked to be a tattoo / piercing shop and I was hit with a wall of fear. What the fuck did Steve have in mind?

"Oh hello, are you Becky?" A woman came up and asked me.

She had long, straight black hair, she was slim and had a vest on, her arms were covered in tattoos and she had a nose ring.

"Ermmm yes." I replied.

"Good, a Steve called earlier and made the booking for you." She told me.

"What is it he booked me in for?" I asked nervously.

"Come over and I will show you." She said with a smile.

I walked to the other end of the shop.

"Please take a seat." She said gesturing to a black, leather swivel chair.

Once I sat down, she pulled a curtain around of us so we were closed off from everyone else.

"Let me see here." She said flicking through a few boxes, "Here we go, this is what Steve paid for."

Oh my god what is it!

Looking down at the box I saw three different piercing! My heart dropped! He wanted to get my ears pierced!? And worst I saw what the piercings were, there were jet black, not too large but larger than I wanted on my ears and they all just had two letters, SW. Which I assumed was for his initials, Steve Wilson.

For fuck sake! How can he expect me to have these piercings in at all times! And why are there three?

"Now please remove your top." The lady said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

Why does she want me to take my top off?

"You need to remove your top for the nipple piercings hunny." The woman said with a smile.

"Nipple piercings?!!" I almost shouted.

"Yes? Did you not know this?" She said really confused.

He cannot expect me to let him have my nipples pierced! This is too fucked up!

"I just need a minute!" I said to the woman and ran out of the shop and called Steve.

"Hello slave." He answered happily "Have you had the booking?"

"You want me to get my fucking nipples pierced?!" I almost screamed down the phone "I can't do that!"

"Becky, do you really want to take that tone with me?" He said very calmly which frightened me more.

"Please Steve, I don't want my nipples pierced." I tried to plead.

"Becky, do as you are told. You belong to me and you know it. Now address me properly." He said again very calmly.

Something about the way he was speaking took a hold on me. I know he had all the videos to blackmail me, but this was different, I felt compelled to agree.

"Yes master." I said weakly.

"Good girl. Now go and do everything that I have paid for." He said.

"Yes master."

Hanging up the phone, I took a deep breath to control myself and headed back in.

I can't believe how different my life is from a few weeks ago.

"Is everything okay?" The lady with the tattoos asked as I returned.

"Yes, sorry I just needed some air." I replied.

"Okay, please remove your top." She said.

I lifted off my t-shirt and then unhooked my bra and placed them on the table next to me, looking at the piercings, knowing soon they will be part of me.

The lady rubbed a little numbing lotion onto my nipples which was cold and instantly made them hard.

"Now this may hurt, just be brave." She said.

I closed my eyes and felt her bring the piercing to me.

"Ow!" I shrieked out feeling the first piercing go into my right nipple.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I kept my eyes tightly closed and whispered out.

"Yes. Please just hurry."

"Ow!" I moaned again at the second one.

"There we go, have a look." The woman said.

I opened my eyes and she was holding a mirror in front of me. I looked at myself, my big boobs still holding up perky with two piercings covering my nipples with Steve's initials. I knew that he loved the control this had over me, that he was always marked on me.

"Do you like?" She asked.

"Mhm." I replied not wanting to offend her.

"Okay now for the last one, please remove your trousers and lie back."

"WHAT?!" I barked out in shock! What was she doing with the third one?

"Steve booked to have your clitoris pierced?" She said looking confused from my questioning.

He wants my clit pierced as well? This is torture! How am I supposed to explain these to Myles, especially since only last night he saw me naked and they weren't there! FUCK!!!

Trying to calm myself, I know I have no other choice.

"Okay." I whisper, standing up and taking off my jeans and thong and putting back on my t-shirt so that I wasn't completely naked.

The lady got between my legs and again I closed my eyes and waiting for it.

"Ow Fuck!" I moaned out in pain as the third and final piercing went it.

"All done, now they will be sore so be careful." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you." I got out trying to hold back my tears.

Finally, back at home I stood in the mirror completely naked staring at my body. Tears began to well up in my eyes. This was it, I was marked now, he had officially scarred my body to be his own. His hold on me was getting stronger and stronger and every day I felt weaker and fell myself letting him take control of me.

I touched the piercings on my nipples, Steve's initials covering both. Then I looked in the mirror at the piercing on my clit, it was smaller than the other two but still clear. I touched and moved it, looking at it and wondering how it will work, will it hurt during sex?

I lay down, naked and sore from the piercings, it took a long time, but I eventually fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up and saw two texts on my phone, one from Myles.

"Good morning beautiful. I hope you had a good day yesterday. Thank you for another great night. I am really enjoying getting to know you xx"

Then the second from Steve.

"Hello there slut. I hope you like the new jewellery I got for you. Send me a photo of you fully naked so I can see."

I got out of bed still naked, stood in front of the mirror again with my legs slightly spread so the clit piercing was in the shot and took the photo.

"Here you go master." I sent with it attached.

"Good girl. Be at my house tonight at 8pm." He replied.

Sigh

I got dressed, went downstairs and had breakfast with my mum and dad.

"You are still quiet darling. What's wrong?" My mum asked.

I looked up from my cereal and told her.

"Nothing."

"How was your date?" My dad asked.

"It went well, he is a really nice guy." I told him.

"When will we meet him?" My dad asked again.

I thought in my head, what am I supposed to do? How could I start a relationship with Myles whilst having Steve own me and having sex with me whenever he wanted? It wasn't possible.

"I don't know." I bluntly replied.

Finishing my cereal in silence I returned back to my room and replied to Myles.

"Thank you. I had a great date as well. I really like you xx"

Then I started writing a text to Steve.

"Hi Master. I know you are enjoying having me as a slave, but I have started seeing a guy and I really like him. I want to start a relationship with him but I can't whilst our relationship continues. Please can we work something out? I want a future with him and this is ruining that for me."

I hit send and instantly panicked, I know he isn't bluffing about sending my videos around.

An hour later he replied and my heart sank, scared of what it said.

"Hi Becky. I understand, come to mind tonight and we will discuss it. Be there at the time I said."

I was relived, he wasn't angry? Thank god!

"Yes Master." I replied back.

7.50pm

I was outside Steve's with hope in my heart, this could be it. I could finally break free from this hell, from his control over me!

Knocking on the door he took a moment to open it up, he greeted me with a smile.

"Becky. Come on in."

"Thank you." I said, not looking him in the eye.

Sitting down at his dining table he said to me.

"So you want to be out of my control?" He asked.

"Yes please. I want a future with Myles and I can't do that whilst having sex with you." I told him.

"Hmmm." He said thinking about it.

Silence. What is he thinking?!

"Let's make a deal. You stay here, all night and leave tomorrow morning. If you don't claim that you want to remain as my slave by the end then you are free. How does that sound?" Steve said.

This could be my chance. I just have to have one last night of letting this man do whatever he wanted and I would be free!

"Deal!" I said with glee.

"Good girl, now I expect complete obedience tonight. If you argue even once then the deal is off." He warned.

"Yes master." I said, happy to do whatever he wanted for the night, one last night!

"Good slut. Get on your hands and knees." He ordered.

This was it, I just had to obey for a night.

Sliding off of the chair, I got on my hands and knees and looked up at him.

"Crawl to me." He ordered.

I stared at him as I slowly crawled over. If I be as slutty as possible and make me really happy it will make my chances even greater of getting my freedom back.

I reach to him and he says.

"Take my cock out slave."

"Yes Master." I agree.

Undoing his belt buckle, Steve lifts his arse up and I pull his trousers and boxers down and see his cock already rock hard, I almost forgot just how big it was.

"Lick my balls." He said.

Lifting his cock up, I noticed that he must have just recently shave and was completely smooth. I leaned in and ran my wet tongue along his smooth balls, flicking them and covering them in my spit.

"Mmmm fuck. You are so hot." Steve moaned.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned back, taking his balls into my mouth.

I kept licking his balls for a few minutes until they were dripping with my spit.

"Suck my cock now you fucking young slut!" He ordered.

I gripped his massive dick in my hands and pointed it at my mouth, hungrily I opened my mouth as wide as possible and wrapped my lips around the fat head.

"Ohhhh yeah." He moaned as I started to bob up and down.

After all the practice I was getting good at sucking Steve's cock now, taking it further down my throat and being able to rub my tongue all over the shaft and head. I pulled out and watched a line of spit go from my mouth to the head of his cock.

Wanting to be a real whore for him tonight to keep him happy, I rubbed the dripping wet cock all around my lips and face, covering me in my own spit and his pre cum and moaning.

"Mmmmmm."

"You dirty fucking whore!" He moaned out as I took his cock back into my mouth.

"Have you fucked this new guy?" He asked as I sucked his dick.

I moaned to let him know that I had, taking him further until I gagged onto his cock but kept pushing it down further anyway.

"Is my cock bigger than his?" He moaned.

"Mhmmmm." I moaned agreeing again, feeling my lips stretch around his cock.

I started to remember the feeling of his fat cock stretching my pussy, ways that Myles's cock couldn't. Then I could feel myself getting wetter.

"Good whore. You love this thick cock don't you?" He asked.

I pulled it off my mouth and with spit dribbling down my chin I looked into his eyes and told him.

"I fucking love your huge cock master!"

I argued in my head that I only said it to keep him happy and that I didn't mean it.

"Get naked now whore!" He ordered.

In a flash I stood up, took off my jeans and my t-shirt and then my underwear and I stood there, naked in front of him.

"Mm good. I like the piercings." He said standing up.

He put his fingers onto one and pulled it a little making me whimper in a little pain.

"Look at your big fucking tits, marked with my initials!" He said, pulling on the piercing again making me yet again wince in pain, but at the same time I felt it make my pussy clench more in pleasure.

"Sit on the table and spread your legs, let me see your clit piercing!" He ordered.

I did as I was told, sat my thick arse onto his table and spread my smooth legs so he could see directly at my pussy. I looked at him smiling at me and I took my big right tit in my hand and squeezed it, twisting the nipple as I did.

"You are suck a fucking whore!" I said walking to me "Look at this clit piercing."

He put one finger on it and then flicked it.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers