Blackmailed Becky: Collar & Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden rush of fear took over me, was this is? Was I completely his slave now? Was there any way to get out of this? Did I want to get out of this?

After sitting for a few minutes I realised how exhausted I was from the events of the night. My Master turned off the light and I lay on top of the pillows, not comfortable at all.

"Also slut. If you need to piss at all throughout the night, you will have to hold it in because you are not being unlocked until tomorrow." He said.

Defeated I replied.

"Yes Master."

The Next Morning

I had a terrible nights sleep on the pillows, every time I would move the leash would pull and choke me.

I saw him get out of bed and turn the lights on.

"Good morning slave." He said.

"Good morning Master." I replied.

He unlocked me from the radiator but kept the leash on, he made me crawl following the leash into the kitchen where he told me to sit and stay.

A few moment later he came back with a plate with food on and placed it onto the floor. I panicked he was about to make me eat it with my hands, until he placed a knife and fork next to it.

Without questioning it, I ate the scrambled egg on toast whilst knelt on the floor next to him as he ate at the table.

After we ate, without saying a word he took me onto the sofa where he fucked me again.

I wish that after last night that I didn't want it anymore, but I had another body shaking orgasm from his huge cock and he unloaded yet another load into my unprotected pussy.

I definitely need to do a pregnancy test!

"Okay slave." My Master said, finally taking the leash off of the collar, "You can go home now. No more of this asking to get free, you are mine. Understand?"

I looked to the ground in shame and replied.

"Yes Master."

"Good girl, now go." He said.

I got home later and luckily my mum and dad were out, I went straight to my room and saw obvious redness on my face and glad they didn't see it.

The collar was locked on and I couldn't take it off.

I went into the shopping centre near to me later on to by a pregnancy test, before I got to the shop my phone buzzed.

"Slave. I can see on the tracker where you are. Go into the lingerie shop 5 minutes away from you and ask for another collar. Tell her you need a collar that will make your master happy with you being a dirty little whore. And don't forget I can hear everything on your phone!"

It was from Steve.

I sighed, knowing how humiliated I was about to be, but knowing I can't get out of it.

Walking to the till in the lingerie shop, there was a lady behind the till, she had long blond hair and was very slim and looked like she could be thirty maybe.

"Hi, how may I help you today?"

Stuttering I replied.

"Erm. I-I need an extra collar for myself. One that will make my Master happy for behind his dirty whore."

My face burned red with embarrassment, I can't believe I just said that to this stranger!

"Oh okay." The woman said smiling "We have lot's of them. Follow me."

Following her to the back of the store she said.

"I will leave you to have a look, call me if you need anything."

"Thankyou." I replied, still so embarrassed.

I text Steve back.

"What collar do you want me to get Master?"

He facetimed me back.

"Hello Slave!" He said and coming out of the speaker was very loud, loud enough for people to hear which I hated!

"Hi Master." I replied.

"I'm glad you did as you're told, show me the collars." He ordered.

After looking through a few, he told me to get a pink one that was made of what looked to be a stretchy leather, it also had a lock for a leash on.

"Good girl. Now when you go to pay. Ask the woman if you can pay her back in personal service rather than money." He ordered.

"What?! I can't do that!" I said back in shock.

"You will do what I tell you whore! You are mine, or I will send the videos to more people remember." He shouted back, definitely loud enough for people to hear.

I sighed again.

"Yes Master."

Putting the phone away I walked back to the till with the collar.

"Hi there, did you find one?" The lady asked me.

"Yes I did thankyou." I said handing her the collar.

"Cash or card?" She asked me.

I can't believe I was about to do this. My entire body was shaking with nerves.

"Erm, I, I was wondering if I could pay for this in other means. In, erm, personal service?" I asked, not being able to look her in the eye.

Not looking at her, I couldn't see her reaction and she took a while to answer.

"Oh wow. Unfortunately I can only take money or I will get into trouble with the boss." She said.

Thank GOD!

"But.... You look to be kinky and fun, and fairly new to this lifestyle if I'm correct?" She asked.

I looked up confused.

"Erm, yes I am fairly new." I replied not knowing what to say.

"Well, I have been in this lifestyle for a long time. Here is my number, text me or call me and we can... see what happens." She said handing me her number and the collar.

Leaving the shop I couldn't believe what just happened, was she coming on to me? I wasn't a lesbian, I didn't even like girls like that! I definitely wasn't going to call her!

My phone buzzed.

"Good girl, now get home. I have put you on the shift for tonight so go and get ready." My master said.

Shit, I only had an hour to go and get changed.

Realising I didn't have time to get a pregnancy test, I rushed home to go to work. Just texting him back.

"Yes Master."

As I was leaving my house to go to work I looked at myself in the mirror, in my black skirt and black shirt. I turned to the side and thought to myself.

I hope I'm not pregnant.

The red on my cheeks had gone down from when my master was slapping me and my pussy and arsehole no longer hurt. I also almost forgot about all the piercings. But I still had the black collar on, no one else will know why I have it on, but I know and Steve knows.

It is because I am stupid slut that couldn't control myself. I couldn't go one night without declaring myself to him.

I headed to work thinking I need to text Myles, although I was really stuck now with what to do with him. I also wondered if Steve was going to be working tonight, then my pussy twitched at the thought of him fucking me.

My phone buzzed just before I left, looking, it was another text from Steve.

"Slave. I have created you a profile on AmateurFans, it's a site where you get money off of men (or women) looking at videos and pictures you put on. Sexual videos and pictures. You won't show your face, but you will soon become an slut for many men to wank over. Next time we are together I will show you what to do."

So now I am a pornstar? What the fuck?!

The end....... For Now