Blackmailed Becky: Forced Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jumping out of his car I heard Steve shout.

"Bye whore!"

Ignoring him I ran inside, shutting the door as quiet as possible I could hear my parents speaking in the other room.

Running past, halfway up the stairs I heard my mum shout.

"Do you want any dinner?"

"No, I'm fine!" I shouted sprinting to my room.

Locking the door, I ripped off these clothes and put on my comfy pyjamas. Going to the bathroom I cleaned myself up a little before going back to bed.

Standing in front of the mirror, once again I was looking at my stomach, knowing that there was going to be a baby in there.

What am I going to do?

New Client's

I haven't heard off of Steve since that night, it has been a few days and I am back in work tonight.

Straight away he called me into his office.

"Sit down." He said.

"Yes Master." I replied.

"Here's your money for the other night." He said handing me a few notes.

I took it, realising that I am officially a prostitute. Then he said to me.

"Someone is coming here soon, you are going to give them a blowjob."

"What?" I said in shock.

"£100 for a blowjob, I will give you half this time." He told me.

"Please Master, I can't keep doing that." I told him, desperate to not carry on getting paid for sex with strangers.

"You will keep doing it as long as I tell you too." Steve told me.

Hanging my head, I had nothing left in me to fight.

"Good." He replied at my silence.

I was forced to stay in his office for the next hour when Steve returned with another man, supposedly the person I am about to give a blowjob to.

"Slave. This is Harry. I will leave you to it." Steve said and closed the door.

Harry looked to be in his thirties, short brown hair and not necessarily bad looking.

"So you are the girl. Come here then." He ordered.

I stood up and walked over to him.

"On your knees." He ordered.

Doing as he said, I got to my knees and was face to face with his crotch. Knowing what I was to do, I undid his trousers and pulled out his cock that was only 4inches or so.

I quickly opened my mouth and started to bob up and down on his cock, easily taking it all the way down and deep throating him.

As my head kept going up and down on his cock, I swirled my tongue around the head and had this man moaning loud for me.

He grabbed my head and attempted to fuck my mouth but with his smaller cock it was easy for me to take it.

It only took him a few minutes until he came down my throat which I swallowed all down.

"Thanks whore." He said and walked out.

I was still on my knees when Steve came back in and handed me £50.

"Good job. We will both be making a lot of money." He told me.

"Okay." I replied. Depressed and not knowing any way out of this.

I stood up and left the office and went back to work.

For the next two weeks I was Steve's whore. I took his cock any time he wanted me to, and I was paid to have sex or suck a lot of men's cock. I lost track of how many men I have been with now, they all just blurred into one.

I was still texting Myles but I haven't met up with him, not sure how I can possibly look at him.

When one day, I was sucking another client's cock. Steve drove me to an empty car park in the middle of the night and I was on my knee's sucking his cock. When suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet.

He only paid for a blowjob so I shouted.

"Fucking stop!"

SLAP!

He struck me across the face and I almost cried out in pain.

Suddenly he bent me over the bonnet of the car and without warning he shoved his cock into my uncovered pussy.

"Get the fuck off me!!" I shouted as this man kept fucking me.

I tried to fight back but he was too strong and kept going. I was finally grateful when I felt him cumming inside of me, knowing that it was over.

He drove off and left me there, lay on the floor crying when Steve found me.

"What happened?" He asked picking me up.

"He hit me and forced himself on me!" I screamed at Steve.

"Fuck! That should not have happened!" Steve said back helping me to his car.

"What do you expect! You made me into a fucking prostitute!!" I shouted.

"I didn't think this would happen. I'm sorry Becky." He said, it has been so long since Steve has ever used my real name I found it strange.

In the drive back, I was holding back the tears.

"I'm really sorry Becky. I never wanted that to happen." He kept saying which I didn't reply to.

When he dropped me off home, I slammed the door shut and went straight to my bedroom.

Confrontation

Looking at myself in the mirror, this was it! I am sick of Steve and what he has done to me!

Getting dressed, I got into the car I bought with the money I have made because of Steve and drove to his house.

Banging on the door, he opened it and smiled.

Bursting passed him and inside I shouted.

"We need to talk!"

"You do not barge in here like that!!" Steve shouted back.

"I'm fucking pregnant!!" I screamed.

Although we have not been using any protection, this seemed to make Steve lost for words for a moment. Until he finally asked in a calmer voice.

"Who's is it?"

"It's fucking yours! I found out weeks ago before you started whoring me out! And I use protection with Myles, but you just have to cum inside me!!" I screamed.

Then a smile appeared on his face and he gave a slight chuckle.

"What the fuck are you laughing about?! We need to fix this!" I shouted.

"We are not going to fix anything." He said firmly.

"I cannot be pregnant!" I said firmly.

"And why not?" Steve asked.

"I am with Myles, he loves me and I love him! I have a life! A future! I cannot have your baby!" I argued back.

"Then be with Myles. But you are keeping my baby." Steve said with a grin.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell Myles the baby is his, not all protection is 100%." Steve said.

"You want me to tell Myles I am pregnant with his baby when really it's yours?! You are a sick bastard!" I shouted.

Then Steve slowly walked towards me, I took a few steps back before I hit his sofa.

"I don't care what you think I am. But you are keeping my baby." Then suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders, firmly gripping me.

"Steve, I can't do this." I shouted.

"As I have said many times before, you will do whatever I tell you too." He said.

Then suddenly he grabbed me and span me around, pushing me hard he forced me to be bent over his sofa.

"Steve stop!" I shouted when I felt his hands gripping my arse cheeks.

"I don't think I will." He said lifting up my skirt, I was still not allowed to wear underwear so my bare pussy and arse were out.

SPANK!

"And how many times do I have to tell you to call me Master!"

"Fuck! Please Master!" I shouted in pain.

"Fuuuuucckkkk!" I screamed when Steve forced his entire cock into me.

"Oh yeah! Take the cock that has knocked you up you fucking whore!" Steve moaned as he quickly started to fuck me once again.

"Please Master! Stop!" I moaned as my face pressed against the sofa, feeling his cock thrusting in and out of me.

"Just think how big your belly will get with my baby, the baby of your Master." Steve moaned, seemingly taking pleasure knowing that he knocked me up.

"Your tits are going to get even bigger whore! You know how much men will pay to fuck a pregnant girl?" Steve suddenly said.

"Noo!!" I shouted, seeing my life being ruined even more by this man.

"Oh yes slut! You are going to have so many men fucking your pregnant body! You don't have to worry about some stranger getting your pregnant now!" Steve moaned as he fucked me faster and faster.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

My body kept shaking as his giant cock fucked me over and over, I hated that I started to get wet! I don't know what was wrong with me! I hated Steve and I hate what he has done to me, but when he fucks me my body always betrays me!!

I couldn't stop myself from letting out a little moan as he kept fucking me hard which Steve must've picked up on.

"That's it whore! Moan for your baby daddy!!" He moaned.

I've had enough, my rage erupted out of me.

"You fucking arsehole!" I shouted that came out as more of a moan.

SPANK!

"You don't speak to me like that whore!" Steve ordered, but I was too angry now.

"You fucking pig! You fuck me however you want! You get me pregnant!" I shouted with my moans as Steve got harder and harder fucking me.

"Yeah that's right slut! I have fucked you however and whenever I want and now you are pregnant like the whore you are!" Steve moaned whilst fucking me.

"You've ruined my fucking life! You are fucking sick! You have forced me to take your fucking cock for months and now you have ruined my life" I moaned out.

"And you still love taking my big cock in your pussy!" Steve moaned.

"I hate you! I hate everything about you!" I scream out as my orgasm keeps rising up.

"I know you do! But you still cum every time I fuck you!" Steve grunted out.

"Fuck you!!!" I screamed, using all of the strength I had, I pushed myself off the sofa and Steve fell backwards and out of my pussy.

"You've made me do porn! You're making me into a prostitute!" I shout louder and louder, "And now I'm pregnant because you love cumming inside of me! Cumming inside my tight, young pussy!"

"Yes, I fucked your young tight pussy as much as I want and you fucking loved it!!" Steve shouted back walking towards me.

As he went to touch me, I grabbed him and threw him backwards so he was sat on the sofa.

I don't know what came over me, the rage, the horniness. I wanted Steve to see what he has done to me!

"You turned me into this, into someone I don't even know!" I shouted.

Then, I jumped on top of him, putting my legs either side I sat myself harshly down onto his giant cock.

"You fucking pig!! You like that I am a whore! You like making an innocent young girl into a sex object!"

"I love it! You are whatever I tell you you are!" Steve shouted grabbing my tit. But I was in control now.

SLAP!

I struck Steve across the face in rage, his face was shocked at what I had just done.

"Look at what you've done to me! I'm a fucking whore because of you!" I shouted.

"And you love! You love taking cock after cock in your pussy and arsehole!" He moaned back.

I was riding his cock as hard as possible, feeling his cock pressing deep inside of my pussy.

"And you get me pregnant! You cum inside of me time and time again! Make me love taking your fat cock!" I moan out, gripping my nails into him, wanting to hurt him as I use his cock for my own pleasure.

"And you will keep taking my cum! I will always be filling you up and knocking you up forever you fucking slut!" He moaned out in pain and pleasure.

"You. Fucking. Pig!" I scream in pleasure as my body erupts around his huge fucking cock in my pussy!

"You fucking whoree!!!" I hear him scream and I know he his filling my pussy with his cum.

"Cum in my pregnant pussy you fucking cunt!!!!" I screamed.

"FUUUCKK!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as my own orgasm rocked through me when I felt Steve's cum hitting the inside of my pussy.

Steve kept his hard cock fully inside of me as he twitched and my pussy clenched around, milking the last of the cum out of him.

I continued to slowly grind on his cock as my breathing was heavy, my heart felt like it was bursting out of my chest.

"I fucking hate you." I shouted.

"And yet you just came while I fucked you." He argued back panting for air.

SLAP!

I hit him again and pushed myself off of his cock, feeling his cum dripping out of me.

I was furious, I wanted to hit him, I hated him! He just sat there panting for air as I felt his cum falling down my leg. Storming out, I left his house and got into my car and started to drive home. Steve kept ringing me but I kept ignoring him.

I know he would happily send out the videos of me, but I didn't care! I was too fucking angry!

When I got home I looked at myself in the mirror, I was red with rage and sweating. He didn't give a fuck that he got me pregnant!

He kept calling me, finally answering I shouted.

"What?!"

"You fucking answer when I call you whore! Or I will send your videos to everyone!" He shouted back.

"Fucking do it!" I shouted back and hung up the phone.

The Aftermath

I didn't return to work after that. Steve stopped calling me and the only positive was that as far as I knew, he hasn't sent the videos of me to anyone. I had come down from my rage and couldn't actually believe all the things I did and said.

It has been two weeks since I saw Steve, I wondered when my belly would start showing. Myles was calling me every day but I never answered. He even turned up to my house once but I told my dad not to let him in.

I was no longer wearing Steve's collar.

I was in a day of peace when my phone suddenly rang, looking at it, I saw it was Steve.

"Hello." I answered.

"Have you calmed down?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him.

"Good, come to mine." He said and hung up the phone before I could reply.

I thought about it for a while, but I decided to see him. Getting into my car I drove over to his.

"Come in." He said letting me through the door.

Taking a seat on his sofa, Steve sat down and started to speak.

"About last time. I will help you with the baby."

"I do not want to keep it." I told him.

"You are keeping it, I will send you money every month, but he will not be raised as mine." He told me, I was actually shocked at his offer to help.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it will be my child." He said, "But you are still my slave." He suddenly said.

"Steve, no." I told him.

"I haven't sent the videos out. But I can," He told me, "And after last time, I know that you love it with me. You can't deny that."

I thought about the last time, I chose to ride him and I came harder than I ever have. Now I wasn't as angry as last time, I remembered that I don't want anyone to see the videos or photos he has of me.

"Good." He said standing up, "Stand up."

Doing as he said, I stood in front of him.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered.

My brain just complied, feeling like I had to do what he said, I was just so used to it.

Undressing until I was completely naked, Steve ran his hand across my belly.

"You will be getting big soon," He said, "We will make a lot of money from it."

"I don't want to be a prostitute." I told him.

"You will still do everything I tell you too." He told me. "Come with me."

Just doing as he said, I followed him into his sex dungeon room.

"Get onto the bench." He ordered.

The bench where he took my anal virginity, it felt so long ago now.

I lay down and Steve handcuffed me and locked my ankles in. When I felt his finger on my pussy I realised I was drenched.

"Seems you have missed me." He said sliding a finger in me.

"Ooohhh." I moaned, not having done anything sexual in two weeks was a huge thing for me lately.

"I have missed this tight pussy." He moaned. "This pregnant pussy."

Steve kept pumping his fingers in and out of me, then I felt his cock get to my pussy and with ease he pushed inside of me.

"Fuuuckk!" I moaned as my pussy stretched around his cock.

"You pregnant slut! You are going to be such a good whore for me!" He said.

"Yes Master." I replied in a moan as he fucked me hard, his body pressing against my arse cheek.

"You are going to take so much cock, your tits are going to get so big!" He kept moaning.

I realised I was getting more and more turned on as he kept fucking me.

"Yes Master! I'll be a good whore for you. I will make you so much money and take all the dick you want me too!" I moaned louder and louder.

SPANK!

"Fuck thank you master!" I moaned.

Not having being treated like this for two weeks, I hated to admit it but I missed it! I loved being treated like his pathetic whore.

"That's it you fucking whore, take this cock!" He shouted.

"Cum in me Master! Fill me up with your cum again!!" I shouted.

"FUUUKKK!!" He shouted as he filled my pussy with cum forcing another orgasm out of me.

When he was done, he left me tied up in that room for hours. When he returned he let me out and sat me down.

"You are going to quit from the restaurant." He told me.

"What?" I replied.

"You are going to quit and you are going to move here." He told me.

"I can't do that." I told him.

"You will do what I tell you." He said, "You will live here as my full time sex slave and pay for yourself as a prostitute. You will keep seeing Myles and will tell him he is the father of the baby."

I looked at him, last time I was here I wanted to kill him. But all that rage, the fury, it was gone. Just letting myself be Steve's could be my way of freedom, just letting go and accepting what I am. I won't have to fight any more.

I looked up and said to him.

"Yes Master."

BECKY WILL RETURN

12