All Comments on 'Blackmailed Becky: Forced Again'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dieter40sndieter40snover 1 year ago

sehr geile story, sehr gut geschrieben, selbst mit der deutschen google übersetzung wirklich geil, danke.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 1 year ago

Love it please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

Surely you have emptied Becky's story dry. What more can you do that is original? So many idiots in this story, starting with parents. How can she wear her collar 24/7 day after day without explanation. Becky is hopelessly down the rabbit hole, unless you supply her with a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not remotely sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, just when I thought that Becky had had enough, she turns once again to the dark side of whoring. I loved it when she told him to go ahead and send the videos, she had had enough. When she slapped him, I cheered for her to stay strong. It is disappointing that she will be a whore for some time. Will she keep the child? Will she move in with that slim ball Steve? I kind of thought that maybe Myles was a stunt from Steve and will eventually identify himself in cahoots with Steve. Please continue with Becky's story.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I Loved this story cause in truth it reminded me a few Mens I been with and had me early in my Life. The Man who TOOK my Virginity and another Older Man I learned to call Daddy who was a much Older Black Man I learned to call Master and be his Everything and Anything and Always wanted to Please him even though after a while I knew He was Pimping me out just like Steve was doing but I couldnt say No and in a way I liked being with ALL the Other Mens he would set me up to be with to Suck there Cocks or Be Fucked by or both and even some times with Multiple Men for there Private Parties.

So yeah I can relate to being just like Becky in alot of ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oooh I hope we find out that Myles is in cahoots with Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i'm surprised the author sounds like he's going to stop here. i thing he should do a couple more chapters. there are so many more things he can still do to his pregnant slave Becky, starting with her tied to the bench for numerous johns every night for cash. please keep writing on this story..

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Feel like I am reading my life I’ve had a older guy pumping out even when I went into labour I was on all 4 with cock in my mouth and one up my ass It seems he made more money when I was pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

yeah, so what it's was just your everyday yarn about every other woman on earth ....

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows9 months ago

Unfortunately this is now not enjoyable. NO master would EVER put his slave in dangerous situations let alone to prostitute her out which ultimately leads to her getting raped & then seriously wants to put her back in those types of situations again while pregnant! He has zero care for her wellbeing, physical safety or mental wellness, its now just nothing but abuse. I absolutely love a good D/sub story but this is not it.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Well at least she did the right thing in the end, letting Myles go. This is why I am single to this day

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yuck no happy ending

Sir_DaceSir_Dace7 months ago

This story has more red flags than a slalom ski course.

It is written rather well. I'll rate that 4 out of 5.

But the content is sub-par. Making her prostitute herself and by negligence getting raped.

This went from a blackmail s/m story straight to abuse. I'm rating the content 1 out of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...