Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 14

Story Info
Confessions.
9.4k words
4.59
11.5k
12
7

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Hello once again. I want to thank everyone for reading my story whether you liked it or not. I have enjoyed the comments and appreciate the votes I have received. Thank you all!! But, as I finish this story, it is sad that I don't have more to add to it, but I figured that at some point, all good things must come to an end. So, this is the last chapter of Bonnie being blackmailed. But, I have left it open for a sequel should I decide to write more about her and if my fans would like to see more.

I do realize that some of the things that happened to Bonnie in this series, would never happen in real life, even though some of the things should be allowed in our society. Once again, I say the naked body of a female is the most beautiful sight in the world and should be allowed to be seen by all.

Everyone in the series and this chapter are all above the age of 18.

I wish to thank my wonderful friend and editor, Sadkins116 for his excellent assistance and guidance while writing. His thoughts and corrections have made my story much more readable and enjoyable.

Hope to be able to do more in the future, either with Bonnie or some new characters.

Bydasea!!

*****

We left the restaurant with all three of us girls naked and cum running out of our cunts. It was nice to be leaving, but I had a good time. I just wish I knew who fucked me and shot their hot creamy load of cum into my cunt. But, I figured Mary and Joyce might be having the same thoughts.

The guys didn't play with us as we drove home. Guess they didn't want someone else's cum on their fingers. Mike dropped us off at the front door and then he took Joyce home. We got in the house and Marty said, "Why don't you 2 go get a shower and clean your cunts out. I don't want to have sloppy seconds tonight and I'm sure you don't either dad."

"You're right son. But, I must say, that black cunt I fucked was damn good. First time I ever fucked a black girl." John said.

Well, now I know he wasn't fucking me or Mary. But he admitted he had his cock in a black girl. Guess that is ok, because I've had black cock in my cunt, but he doesn't know about that. He doesn't know I've had lots of cocks in my cunt, along with my mouth and ass. And I hope he never finds out that I am a whore for Joyce.

We showered and then we all went to bed. We watched as Marty and Mary went into one bedroom, then John and I went to bed. Once in bed, John fucked me nice and slow, like married couples should fuck. But, I was still thinking about what happened at the restaurant. I ate my daughter's cunt, I sucked 20 cocks, ate out a woman I didn't know and got fucked by some guy I never saw.

Once John shot his cum in my cunt, we snuggled up and fell asleep. I did sleep good and I woke up right where we started. John was holding me and he was awake. He was watching me sleep. Once he saw I was awake, He smiled, kissed me and said, "Bonnie, I love you and have to thank you for opening my eyes to so many different things. I love how you want to show off your naked body to everyone. I had always wanted to have you do it, but was afraid I would be jealous if anyone else saw you. But now that you want to be naked all the time, I want everyone to see you. I don't even mind when other men fuck you. And believe me, you and Mary were very hot doing a 69 in front of everyone. I think eventually I'd like to fuck her and maybe even watch Marty fuck you. After all, we're all family."

"John, are you sure about all of this?" I asked him. "I mean, having sex with our children isn't right. But I did enjoy eating Mary last night. She tastes so much like me and her cunt looks like mine. If you want to fuck her, I won't mind. I'm not sure I want Marty fucking me though."

"I understand baby, but I think it would be hot to watch our son fuck you. But it is your choice. I will talk with Marty about me fucking Mary. I know she does whatever he wants, so it shouldn't be a problem. You can watch if you want." My husband told me.

"I'll think about it, but I don't know. I watched you fuck Joyce, but that was different. This is our daughter." I said.

"Ok, I won't say anything until you have had a chance to think about it some more. But, I will fuck her sometime." He said.

I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen. John put some clothes on and followed me. As we walked in, Marty and Mary were already up sitting at the table. They had made coffee and Mary got up to fix ours for us. I wondered why they were up so early. They were leaving today to go back to school and should be resting.

Once we had coffee, Mary sat back down with us. I still think it is weird that I am naked in front of them and having Mary naked in front of me and her father. This is not right. No parents should be naked for the children and no children should be naked for their parents. And no child should be having sex with their parents.

"Mom, dad, we have something to tell you." Marty said.

All I could think of was that Mary was pregnant. I know she said she was taking birth control, but in my mind, it didn't work and her brother got her pregnant. I was so afraid that they would have a child and there would be something wrong with it.

But Marty continued, "Late last night, Mary and I got a text from the school. They said the building where we have all our classes had a major water leak during the night and no one noticed it. And since it was a weekend, it flooded the building and they had to close the school. That means we won't be going back for at least a week. Hope you don't mind if we stay here for the week."

"Not at all son. We are glad to have you here." John said.

That bothered me that they would be here longer. That meant that my husband would get the chance to fuck our daughter and I knew that Joyce would make me fuck Marty. She has probably heard every word that John and I said in our room and now in the kitchen. I had to figure out how to get the kids out of the house.

"Great. We will help around here, so you won't have to do it all mom. And we can have some more fun too." Mary said.

"Look, I have to go to Joyce's for coffee. I'll be back soon and we can talk some more." I told the three of them.

"Do you have to go mom?" Marty asked.

"Yes, Marty, I have to. When Joyce and I became friends, I told her I would come over every morning for coffee. I made a promise and I have to keep it." I said.

I couldn't tell them that I had rules I had to follow, just like Mary, and this was one of them. She makes me come over every morning so they can use me for whatever they desire. I usually end up fucking and sucking someone every day.

I got up and went to pee, then came back out and said, "OK, I'll be back soon. Love you all."

They told me they loved me too and off I went. Of course, when I got to Joyce's door, after walking in the street naked, I had to answer all the questions before she allowed me in. I walked into the living room and saw Mike and Larry sitting in the chairs. But there were 2 other guys there with them.

Larry said, "It's so good to see you again Bonnie. I sure have missed your hot naked body, so today I'm going to fuck me some hot married ass. But, that's not all you get today. I want you to meet my new workers. They couldn't afford college like your brats, so I hired them and told them they got some good benefits along with decent pay. One of the benefits is you."

I looked at the young boys. They looked to be about Marty and Mary's age, but both were handsome. At least I wasn't going to get fucked by some ugly guys. I didn't see what they had in their pants, but was sure I would find out soon enough.

Larry continued talking, "This is Ron and Steve, Bonnie and you're going to help them out quite often. Today, I'm going to fuck your ass while you suck their cocks and then both will get to fuck that hot little cunt. It looks like you're ready, so go to them and help them undress."

Damn, now he is telling me what to do. If it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't be in this position. Just because I fucked and sucked him I'm now a whore for anyone Joyce wants to use me. I hate this, but have no idea how to get out of it, short of telling my husband I cheated on him. That wasn't going to happen, so I guess I'll just be Joyce's whore forever.

I walked to the boys as they stood up and assisted them in getting their clothes off. I hated doing this. They are my kids ages and I'm stripping them so I can suck their cocks and they can fuck me. I hate it!!

I got Ron undressed first and he had a pretty impressive cock. It looked to be about 8 inches long and thick, but not as thick as my husbands. Then I moved to Steve and started removing his clothes. Once I removed his pants, I noticed he didn't wear underpants. His cock sprung up as soon as I had his pants low enough and it almost hit me in the face. His cock was nice. It had to be a good 10 inches and super thick. He was not circumcised either and that was interesting. I had never had a cock that was uncut. But, I guess if I am going to be a whore, I'll have different cocks all the time.

I finished stripping both boys and saw Larry had stripped as well. Then I looked at Mike and he was also naked. Joyce was nearby with that damned camera, capturing everything I did. She has so much on me, if John ever found out, he would not only disown me, he would probably kill me. So, I have to obey this bitch so he doesn't know what his wife has become.

The boys sat back on the couch side by side and Larry got behind me. Larry had me bend over at my waist and spread my legs. He had room to shove his cock into my ass and then I had to take Ron's cock in my mouth. I had part of his cock in my mouth when Larry just shoved his hard cock into my ass. No lubrication or anything. He kept pushing till I felt his balls on my cunt. Ron's cock was down my throat as Larry started fucking me. It hurt like hell but I was surprised at how easily his cock entered my ass. I guess after being fucked so many time in my ass, it was permanently stretched.

I sucked the boy's cock as Larry fucked my ass. And, being a boy, Ron didn't last long and he started cumming so soon. Boys just can't last when they get a good blowjob. Once he shot his cum into my mouth. His cum was sweeter than the others I've tasted. Mike's cum was nice, but I think this guy had much sweeter cum. I liked it. I swallowed and moved my mouth to Steve's cock. It was different and I wasn't sure what I should do with it. So, I just sucked it like I would any other cock.

Larry kept fucking my ass as I sucked Steve's cock into my mouth. I glanced at Joyce and sure enough, she was filming my every move. Just more things to get me in more trouble with John, but I had to do it all so John didn't find out.

I had Steve's nice cock all the way down my throat and was enjoying him as he face fucked me. He held my head in his hands and was moving his hips up and down, just like he would if my mouth had been a cunt.

Larry was pounding my ass hard now and I felt him start to get harder. I knew he would be cumming soon and I do enjoy the feeling of cum shooting deep into my bowels. I know, that doesn't sound right. How could anyone enjoy getting fucked in the ass, especially when they are being raped. But, I do enjoy it. I just wish I was doing it all on my own and doing it because I wanted to.

I felt Steve stiffening up in my mouth just as Larry drove into my naked ass one last time and he was putting his hot gooey cream deep into me. He does cum a lot every time I have him. But, just as he stopped cumming in my ass, Steve started cumming in my mouth. I took all he gave me and held it in my mouth until he finished.

Wow, I think he cums almost as much as John does. My mouth was so full, my cheeks were bulging out. When he finally finished cumming, he pulled away and I held his cum getting a good taste of it. Ron's was so sweet, but Steve's cum was also different. His cum was sweet and salty all at the same time.

I never paid any attention to the taste when I was younger. I would just suck cocks, swallow cum and then suck another one. But now, I'm tasting it all and I'm realizing that all men don't taste the same. So far, I like Mike's cum the best, but these 2 guys come in a close second. They are all wonderful.

I didn't have much time to think about anything else because Larry had pulled out of my ass and I was being ordered to lay on my back on the floor with my legs wide open. Once I was where they wanted me, Ron got on top of me and shoved his nice cock into my very wet and juicy cunt.

He fucked me like he had never had a piece of ass before. But, it wasn't a bad fuck. I kind of liked it, but would never tell anyone that. I thought that maybe I was being a sex teacher today, giving these boys their first blow job and then their first fuck. Even though it might not be true, I felt like I was contributing something to the boys.

Ron fucked me hard and then he stiffened up, shooting his creamy cum into my fuck hole. He collapsed on me and then did something most of the other guys haven't done. He kissed me and said, "Thank you Ma'am."

Such a polite young man. I liked that and vowed that I would fuck him again soon. But, I couldn't think about him any longer because Steve had crawled on top of me and was putting his uncut cock into my well fucked cunt. I guess the guys would call it sloppy seconds, but I do love being fucked and accepted his hard cock into my sloppy cunt.

He fucked me hard and fast and he lasted longer than Ron did. His cock felt wonderful inside me, but it shouldn't be there. My cunt should be for my husband only. However, because I fucked Larry, I now have to fuck Steve and anyone else I am told to fuck.

Steve kept up the pace, driving his hard cock into my cunt and when he did, he hit my pelvic bone very hard. I knew I would be bruised down there and would be sore for a while. But, I didn't say anything because if I complained it would get worse for me. Every time I complained about anything, Joyce found a way to make things worse.

He continued pounding my cunt and then finally I felt him stiffen up and drive into me one last time and shoot his hot creamy cum deep into my cunt, adding it to what Ron had already given me. But, when he started cumming, I was cumming with him and at that time, I loved the hard cock that was in me. I am such a fucking slutty whore when I get to cum.

I begged him to fuck me harder. I begged him to cum in me. I begged him to give me is baby batter. I just begged for everything and enjoyed the feeling of a great orgasm. The bad part was, Joyce would use this against me later. She knows how I cum and each time I beg like I did today, she shows me what I looked like and then makes it worse for me.

He shot his cum into me, started to soften and pulled out. He wasn't nice Like Ron was. He just pulled out and got off me. Both the boys got dressed and left with Larry while I was on my back on the floor with my legs wide open. I knew cum would be dripping out of my cunt and ass, since today I was fucked in both holes. But, I also sucked cocks. So, I was used in all my holes and now I would be sent home like this. Joyce made sure I didn't clean up because she wanted me looking nasty when I got home.

"Ok bitch get up. Go get a shower and clean up your fuck holes and go home. I got some homework for you today, so hurry up." Joyce said.

That shocked me, but I didn't argue with her. I jumped up and went to the guest bathroom, got a nice shower and was able to clean out my cunt and some of my ass. I even rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash and then went back to the living room.

Mike was still there, naked with his huge cock sticking straight up. I thought he would want a blow job or something, but that wasn't what it was. I was confused, but didn't say anything. I am afraid to say anything because Joyce will take it and make me do more.

"Ok, my horny little cunt, you need to do a few things for me today. And since you didn't tell me the brats would be here all week, part of this is punishment. But, you might enjoy it." Joyce said.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I just forgot. I had every intention of telling you, but you got me into fucking and sucking right away and it slipped my mind. Yes, they will be staying at least for another week until their school get repaired." I told her, hoping that she would go easy on me. I didn't want another bare ass spanking. That hurt way too much.

Mike and Joyce both laughed at my begging for forgiveness. But Joyce continued, "So, what you will do today is when you get back home, you will tell Marty that Mike wants to fuck your daughter and you want to watch him do it."

Oh, my God, now I am giving my own daughter away to get fucked. I know Marty will allow it because he said Mike could fuck her. But now I have to watch her get that monster in her cunt. Knowing Joyce, she'll make me guide it into her, just like I had to do with John when he fucked her. But I said nothing.

"I don't care when he fucks her or where. It can be here or at your house, but you must get her fucked by my husband." Joyce said.

Lowering my head I said, "Yes Mistress, I'll talk to Marty when I get home."

I was getting ready to leave to go home and tell Marty what I needed to, but she stopped me and continued again.

"You will do everything I say or we have movie night at your house. John and your brats will get to see everything you've done, starting with sucking and fucking Larry in your back yard and ending with what you just did this morning. I'll make sure we have plenty of popcorn because it could be a long night. Understand slut?" She said.

Waiting for that to sink into my brain, knowing I would do whatever it took to make sure John didn't know about any of this. But she didn't wait too long.

"Sometime during the day today, I want to see you with Marty's cock in your mouth. I want you to suck his cock and make him cum. Once he cums, you will hold his seed in your mouth for 5 minutes." She told me.

I knew this was coming sooner or later and because they are staying longer, she is taking advantage of it. I didn't want to suck his cock, but I did have it in my mouth at the restaurant. But now I have suck him off and take his cum.

"And while you suck his cock, I expect John and Mary to watch you do it." She added.

"Yes Mistress, I will try." I told her. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't want to piss her off either.

"That is 2 tasks for you today. But I have one more and you will do that tonight. When it is bedtime, you are going to tell everyone that you have decided it would be nice to sleep with your son and think that John should take his daughter to bed and fuck her. I want Marty to fuck you all night or as many times as he can get it up. Once he fucks you, I expect you to keep asking for more and you will do whatever it takes to keep his cock hard and in your cunt. Do you understand what your homework is slut?" She instructed me.

"Yes Mistress, but I don't want to do it. It isn't right for me to suck my son's cock or have him fuck me. It's also not right for John to fuck our daughter, even though he wants to. But, in order to keep my secrets, I will do as you say." I told her.

"Good, now get your skanky ass out of here and get it done. Oh, if you want, Marty can fuck your ass too." She told me as she started laughing.

I walked out of her house, down her drive, along the street up my drive and to my house. I was naked as the day I was born and had no idea when or if I would ever wear clothes again. But, I had to do everything that bitch wanted or lose my happy home. If they ever found out what I had done, John and the kids would disown me and I would end up homeless and in the street.

I was nervous as I walked back into my house. John and Marty were sitting in the living room, but I didn't see Mary. I wondered what she was doing. The guys were talking until I walked in and they both shut up. I wondered if they had been talking about me.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers