Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marty, Mike wanted me to tell you he wants to fuck Mary today. He said she can come over to his house or he can come here. And, he wants all of us to watch him do it." I told him.

I hated to tell my son that someone else wanted to fuck my daughter. It was bad enough that she had already sucked his cock while I was being spanked, but to set it up for him to fuck her wasn't right.

"Great, I'll call him and we can discuss it. Mary is out swimming in the pool, so why don't you join her. Dad and I have to talk about some things in private." He told me.

I didn't say any more, but went to the pool and found Mary swimming. She was naked and I just got in with her. She swam up to me and kissed me on the lips. But, she let her hand slide over my naked tits and down to my cunt.

"Mom, I have to tell you something. When we ate each other out at the restaurant, which I've wanted to do for a long time, you tasted so wonderful. I want to eat you again. I think it would be great to eat you after you have been fucked. I do that with some other girls after Marty or one of the other guys have fucked them. You'll love it, I'm sure." She told me.

"Mary, it wasn't right to do what we did. The only reason I did it, was because I promised your dad I would go along with whatever games they played at the restaurant. But I don't think we should do it again. But yes, you did taste wonderful." I told her.

I knew if Joyce had heard me, she would make me do it, but I don't think she put any cameras outside by the pool. At least she has never mentioned anything about seeing what was done here. She couldn't have seen when Mary sucked John or when Marty ate my cunt. If she had seen it, she would have said something about it.

I felt safer out here and wanted so bad to tell Mary what is really happening, but still didn't dare. She would tell Marty and then he would tell John and I would be in big trouble, so I kept quiet. We didn't talk much longer because the guys came out to watch us.

Marty was on the phone as he walked out and I couldn't tell what he was saying so had no clue who he was talking to. But I was going to find out real soon. He talked for a short time and then he put the phone in his pocket.

"Mary, I have a big surprise for you. Mike is coming over to fuck you and we are all going to watch that big cock go into your cunt. You have been telling me you want it, so you will get it soon. Get out of the pool and get dried off. Then we will all go back into the living room to watch." He told us.

Mary looked so excited that she was going to fuck Mike. I liked his big cock in my cunt, but never got that excited. She jumped out of the pool, grabbed a towel and dried off.

Then said, "Master, I am ready to get fucked now. Thank you."

I still had a hard time with the way they are with each other. She calls him master and he orders her to do all sorts of things. Whatever he demanded, she did. I wondered what other things he has made her do for him. I knew they fucked, she sucks his cock, drinks his piss and fucks or sucks anyone he says. But does he make her do other kinky things too?

But he started talking again before we had much chance to do or say anything. "And, later this week, since the school is closed, some of our friends are driving here to see us. And yes, they all want to see you naked mom."

"That will be nice Marty. I want everyone to see your mom naked. I'm so proud of the way she looks and want to show her off." John said.

Marty said, "Nice, let's go in, Mike will be her in a few minutes and Joyce is coming with him. I just might take her to bed and fuck her. Mike said I could."

We all went into the living room and waited. We didn't have a long wait and soon the door bell was ringing. Mary went to the door and let them in and when she came back in, she helped Mike get undressed. She was as excited as she used to be on Christmas morning opening her presents.

He was now naked and ready to fuck my daughter. He was going to take her to bed, but John said, "Mike why don't you just sit in the chair and she can climb on you. We all want to see her take your cock in her cunt."

That wasn't like John either. Something is wrong. But Mike said, "Sure, I can do that."

He sat down and Mary was ready to climb up in his lap, but Joyce stopped her. "No, Mary, you need to do a reverse cowgirl with him so we can all see it enter you."

Mary seemed to know what that was and just turned around to get her cunt fucked. But she said, "Hey mom, can you help me. I have trouble lining up a cock this way. Since you've had him before, can you guide it into my cunt."

I think they all are against me. But, I did as she wanted and went to where Mike was sitting and Mary was climbing up over him. When she was ready to lower herself onto his cock, I took it and guided him into her cunt. I held him at the base as she lowered herself onto his huge cock. I not only helped John fuck Joyce, I am now helping Mike fuck my daughter. This is not right.

But, as she got the head in her cunt and was working down the shaft, I kept my hand on his cock. I should have let go of it as soon as she had it inside her, but I held on until I felt her cunt hit my hand and then I let it go.

I sat back and watched my daughter ride this huge cock. It had her cunt wide open and she was bouncing up and down on it. I could almost see it in her belly as she went down all the way. It looked like her belly bulged out whenever she sat down into his lap where all we could see was his hairy balls.

I looked at her face and she was smiling and loving every minute of this. She was fucking our next-door neighbor in front of us. She was acting so much like a whore in heat. I hated seeing her like this, but I guess I was the same when I had his monster cock in my cunt. I would have never guessed my little girl would be so submissive and enjoying cocks as much as she does.

She fucked him hard and fast and I could tell Mike was about to cum in her hot little cunt. He whispered to her and she took one last bounce and I saw him twitch inside her cunt. He was cumming deep into her and she started cumming too. He must have put a quart of cum inside her and then he used her hips to fuck some more. He was bouncing her up and down on his cock and then started cumming again. She was still cumming from the first time and this time she almost fell off his lap. I guess she would have if his cock hadn't been inside her.

He relaxed for a moment and then made her sit still. He turned her head toward him and gave her a big kiss right on the lips. She kissed him back and said, "My God Mike that was so nice. Thank you."

But the fun wasn't over yet. Joyce said, "It would be nice to see you clean his cock off Mary and while you do that your mom can clean out your cunt."

I started to tell her no way, but for some reason, John beat me to talking. "I like that idea too. Mary, get off Mike, turn around and suck him clean. Bonnie, get behind her and suck his cum out of her. Marty, be sure you get a good movie of it."

Wow, John is back to doing whatever Joyce wants. I am so confused about all of this. I had to tell John she is blackmailing me. I would have to admit to cheating on him with Larry and then tell him all that she has made me do. But now she is involving my kids and I have to stop it.

But, I watched as Mary got off his cock, turn around, bend over and take his cock into her mouth. Marty said, "Get with it mom. Don't want to lose any of that cum."

I got up and then kneeled behind my daughter to lick her cunt once again, but this time it was full of cum. She had told me earlier she would like that to happen. I wonder if Marty and John had heard her say it or was it preplanned to use me.

I licked and sucked on my daughter's cunt, getting all the fresh cum out of her. Of course, it was mixed with her juice and I have to say, mixed together, Mike and Mary made a good snack. I always enjoyed tasting Mike's cum and I did like the taste of Mary's sweet little cunt. Only right now it wasn't that little after taking Mikes big cock in it.

I got it all out of her and into my belly, then stood up with a grin on my face. I don't know why, but this turned me on. But, I couldn't tell anyone I enjoyed eating my daughter or anything else I have had to do.

Joyce said, "Bonnie, can you help me a moment."

Then she walked toward the kitchen. I thought she was going for drinks for everyone, but that wasn't the help she wanted. She was going to give me some orders.

As soon as we were away from the others, she said, "Slut, I want you to go back in there and tell Marty you want to suck his cock. Beg for it if you have to, but I want to see his cock going deep down your throat. Then once you suck his cock and swallow his cum, you will announce that you want to sleep with him tonight so he can fuck you. Tell John and Mary they can sleep together too. And you will do it or I start the movies, your choice whore."

"Please Joyce, this is going too far. I know I told you I would do it, but I just can't go announce that I want to suck my son's cock. Please have some mercy on me." I begged.

"No problem bitch, let's go watch some movies and since you don't have any clothes, it won't take you long to pack when John throws you out." She said as she turned to walk back to the living room.

"No, wait, I'll do it. But please don't let John know about the other things." I said.

"Very good, now let's get to it. I don't have all day." She said.

She walked back into the living room where John, Marty, Mike and Mary were all waiting for the return of the two women. John and Marty were just sitting in the chairs they had when we left. Mary was sitting in Mike's lap with his fingers in her cunt. She was all smiles.

Joyce came in, took a seat and waited for me. I wiped the tears away, took a deep breath and walked into the living room. I looked around the room and made eye contact with everyone but Marty. I frowned when noticing Mike was finger fucking my daughter, but couldn't say anything. I did notice that Mary seemed to be enjoying it.

Then I looked at Marty and walked toward him, saying, "Marty, I've been thinking about this for a while now. Ever since you ate my cunt and then when I had your cock in my mouth at the restaurant. I've thought so much about doing it, I have to ask. May I suck your cock and swallow your cum?"

"Wow mom, that is straight forward. Hell, yes you can suck my cock. Get over here on your knees and do it." Marty told me.

I was so nervous. I just asked my son if I could suck his cock and it was said in front of my husband, my daughter and my damn neighbors. And now they would all see me sucking my son's cock and taking his cum down my belly. But once I did that, I had to ask for one more thing and I prayed he would say no, but it was doubtful, knowing the way he is.

I watched as he lowered his pants and kicked them off. His cock was free of clothing and sticking straight up. I noticed he was about the size of his father and maybe just a little bigger, but not as big as Mike. I took it in my hands, but he pushed them away.

"No hands mom. Mary never uses her hands when she sucks cock, so you can't use yours either." He told me.

I let him go and lowered my head toward his erection and kissed the head of it before licking around his pee hole. Then, I just did what I needed to do to keep my secrets. I took him in my mouth and went all the way down on him. His cock was in my throat in no time. I wanted to get this over with quickly. I was so embarrassed to be sucking my own sons cock. I didn't want to eat my daughter's cunt either, but I did it and now I have my son's cock in my mouth.

I started sucking him and he just sat there. I fucked my face on his cock and for some unknown reason, my cunt was leaking like a faucet. This was turning my cunt on, but my brain and heart didn't want to do it. I went with my cunt as always and really got into sucking his hard erection.

I did my best to please him and make him cum. I was hoping I could make him cum in my throat so I didn't taste his ejaculate, but that didn't happen either. I felt him stiffen up and took him deep, but he pulled my head back so only the head of his cock was in my mouth when he started giving me his hot creamy load of sperm. He filled my mouth so full, I had trouble keeping it all in.

When he finished, he pushed me away and said, "Don't swallow yet mom. Hold it in your mouth so you get a good taste of me. I'll let you know when you can swallow."

Damn, he was treating me just like he did his sister. He was treating me like a slave. I didn't like it, but what choice did I have, because Joyce was watching and I knew if she thought she had a chance to throw me under the bus, she would. I think she had the idea that even if John found out about what I did, she would still control me. She would probably make me an offer to stay with her if John tossed me out.

I held his cum in my mouth, getting a good taste of him. It was kind of sweet like most of the young boys I had sucked off. Ron and Steve's cum was like this. I swirled it around in my mouth, coating my tongue and the rest of my mouth with it. I did like it, but was so embarrassed to have sucked my own son's cock in front of everyone.

I just stayed on my knees in front of him and watched as his cock got softer. It was nice even when it was soft. No wonder Mary enjoys him.

Then he said, "OK, mom, swallow it."

I did swallow and then even licked my lips. I don't know why, but I did. And when I looked at Joyce, she mouthed the words, "ask him now".

I had to do it, so I said, "Now that I have had your cock in my mouth Marty, I want you to fuck me too. I think I would like to be in bed with you tonight so you can fuck me as much as you want. Mary can go sleep with daddy and he can fuck her like he wants to."

There, I did it. Now, I had to wait to see what answer I got and if John would object.

"Bonnie, you told me earlier you didn't want to fuck Marty. What changed? I do like the idea of having Mary in my bed tonight, so I think we should do it." John said.

"John, I don't know, but have been thinking of doing it with Marty. Since they don't have to go back to school, I think we should go all the way with both of them." I said, even if it wasn't what I wanted to do.

"Then it's a done deal. I sleep with mom, Mary you sleep with dad. And I do expect you to make sure he cums a lot tonight Mary. Do you understand?" Marty said.

"Yes Master, I understand and I want to fuck daddy. I want his hard cock all the way up my cunt and ass. I want to suck him again. This is so exciting." She said as she got up from Mike's lap and planted herself in John's lap.

"Well, I guess that is our cue to leave Joyce. Let's give them all free space to enjoy each other. Maybe we can do more this week, but for now we will go home and leave you all to your fun." Mike said.

Joyce agreed with him as she got up to leave. She motioned for me to walk them to the door and as we walked, she said, "That was so nice slut. I'll be watching later, and you saved your ass one more time. But, there will be more to come and you'll have a lot more cocks now."

I didn't say anything because I had a plan of my own. I would sleep with Marty tonight, but I had a plan to expose Joyce to the family and hopefully they will be banned from ever doing anything else with me. But I had to fuck Marty and John had to fuck Mary first.

The rest of the day, we all lounged around by the pool and even watched some TV. John even took his clothes off, so all of us were naked. Mary spent a lot of time with her daddy, playing with his cock and he played with her cunt. Marty was with me most of the day and had his fingers in my cunt a lot. We fixed a simple dinner and then it was bed time.

I kissed John goodnight and said, "Guess I'll see you in the morning honey. Have fun with Mary tonight."

He said, "Yeah, we will see each other in the morning. I plan on having lots of fun and hope you do to. This is opening up something really big for the future Bonnie, so I hope you can enjoy it."

Mary and Marty were also kissing before we went to bed. Then John took Mary's hand, Marty took mine and we all headed to the bedrooms. I would be in Marty's bed, Mary would be in mine with my husband. I watched Mary take John's cock in her hand as they walked to the master bedroom and I just followed Marty into his room.

Both doors closed and I was alone with my son, getting ready for him to fuck me. He started talking like he owned me just like he owned Mary. "On your knees slave, suck my cock. Since you are replacing my slave tonight, you will be my slave. You will suck my cock, I'm going to fuck your cunt and then your ass. You will drink my piss just like my slave does. You are not my mom tonight, so get busy bitch."

That scared me, but I did as he wanted. I sucked his cock and took his load in my mouth for the second time today. Then I got on the bed and his cock was still hard. He climbed up over me and shoved his hard cock into my waiting cunt. Yes, I wanted it to happen and he pounded me just like when I saw him fuck Mary. He fucked me hard and fast and then stiffened up and shot a big load of creamy white cum into my fuck hole. I had to clean his cock for him and make him hard again. Then he turned me over and fucked my ass. I liked being ass fucked and took him in easily. Once he fucked my ass, He made me clean his cock in my mouth again. I don't like ass to mouth, but as he said, I was his slave for the night.

Then once his cock was clean, I got my first taste of his piss. He just held his soft cock on my mouth and pissed right into it. I had to swallow several times, but he finally quit pissing. Then he had me back on the bed, sucking his cock. He wanted to get hard again so he could fuck me one more time before sleeping. I got him hard, he fucked me and then we fell asleep. I still had his cock in my cunt as we drifted off to sleep. He woke up 3 times during the night and fucked me each time, giving me more of his cum.

In the morning, he fucked me again, and pissed into my mouth before he let me go piss and clean up. He told me to get in the shower and piss in there before I cleaned up. He waited until I had pissed before getting in with me and we showered together. Once clean, I had to dry him off while I drip dried.

Then we went to the kitchen for breakfast. I started the coffee, bacon, eggs, grits and toast while he just watched me. He never got dressed either and I saw he was getting another hard-on. That boy was something else. While I was cooking, and waiting for the coffee, John and Mary came out of the big bedroom and both were all smiles.

"Marty, you have one hot little slave. Mary is so hot and she fucks like a bunny. I had trouble keeping up with her." John said.

Marty laughed and said, "Well, you know dad, mom makes a great slave too. I found out that she enjoys everything Mary likes and she also fucks like a bunny. But being young like I am, she had trouble keeping up with me, but she did it."

Everyone laughed, including me. I think we just opened up a new chapter in our lives and I think I am going to enjoy it once I tell them all something important. I was just finishing up breakfast and then Mary helped me serve it to our men. We fixed our plates and all of us sat down for a good meal.

About half way thru the meal I said, "May I have everyone's attention. I have something I must tell you and I can't hold it in any longer."

Everyone stopped talking and quit eating. So, I said, "I want to tell you all, that I have been being blackmailed. John, I never wanted you to find out, but it has gone on way to long so you should hear it from me before someone else tells you. While you were away this last time, you were gone longer than usual and I was getting very horny. I wanted to get fucked so very much and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it."