Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath before starting again. I was going to put it all out there and then take whatever John and my kids wanted to give me.

"It started out by me getting naked in the house and opening the blinds. I would play with my pussy and cum. Then one day I noticed the landscapers outside and decided to have some fun. I would go from room to room, opening the blinds so they could see me. They watched me walk around naked and I even fingered my cunt for them."

Another deep breath and continued with what I needed to say. "That was ok for a short time, but I wanted more. I prayed that you would come home soon and fuck me, but you didn't. I needed something to scratch my itch. So, one day when the landscapers came over to do the yard, I got the attention of Larry, the owner of the company. I went so far as to walk outside naked and motioned for him to come talk to me. That is when I told him I want his cock. I said I would suck him off and fuck him. I wasn't thinking straight and wanted it so very bad."

John started to say something, But I told him to wait till I finished and then they could all talk and do what needed to be done with me.

"Larry told me he couldn't do anything right then, but would come back after work to take care of me. He told me I had to meet him in the yard naked and get ready to pleasure him. I waited for the time to come and walked back outside naked and he did show up. I took him around to the back yard and pool where I did suck his cock and he fucked me." I told them all. I couldn't see anything in their eyes that would tell me what to expect once I finished talking.

"Once he left, I felt better and swore I would never tell you John and I would never do that again. I dressed and took care of things in the house and was just relaxing when the doorbell rang. I didn't know who it could be, but answered it. It was Joyce and she just barged in. Well to make a long story short, she told me she saw what I had done and showed me pictures she had. She ordered me to get naked and I had to follow her to her house."

Deep breath again. "Once we were there, Larry and his crew were all there and naked. She made me suck each of their cocks and then Mike came out naked. He fucked my ass that night. The bad part was that they had videotaped all of it. I was on film sucking the landscapers cock and Mike fucking my ass."

Wow, almost done. "But it didn't stop there. She gave me rules to abide by and I ended up having to be naked all the time and put out for anyone she wanted. Once she even had me naked in a mall and unfortunately, I was cumming in public without even being touched. My hands were cuffed behind my back. Once we got back in the car after that I begged Mike to fuck me in our bed. Then you did come home John and my lies began. I had to do everything she wanted. When you and Mike went to play golf that one time, she had a group of men come over to fuck me in our bed. They all wore masks so I don't know who they were. She charged them each a dollar to fuck me and all together I had 63 cocks in me that day. They fucked my cunt, my mouth and my ass. I had to count the money to find out how many cocks I had taken."

Another breath before I said, "After you were home, she allowed me clothes in the house, but no panties. I cheated once and when we went to the store for the food to cook for us all, she made me walk around with the panties at my knees. She exposed my naked ass and cunt in the store and I had to let the young cashier have me before coming home. He got the panties as a souvenir."

Big deep breath. "There is more to it, but I need to stop talking now. I know you probably all hate me now and I don't blame you. If I hadn't cheated on you John, none of this would have happened. So, if you want me to leave, I will and won't fight you if you wish to divorce me."

John leaned back in his chair, took a deep breath of his own and said, "No there will be no divorce Bonnie. And all you have told me, I knew about. You see, before I left on my last trip, I had put security cameras around outside the house. Some were pointing away from the house, but some were also pointed at the house. I was able to watch what you did. I didn't put them there to spy on you either. I wanted to be sure you were safe, but it ended up, with me seeing all you did. I saw you walking around naked in the house, I saw you going outside to talk with Larry and I saw you as you sucked his cock and when he fucked you. I contacted Joyce about it and we made a plan to see how far you would be willing to go. I have enjoyed all the movies she has sent me of all the things you did for her. That is why I have gone along with all the things she suggested. Yes, we were blackmailing you, but I think it has all worked out for the best."

After waiting for that to sink in, he said, "Once I had the plan set with Joyce, I called Marty to let him know what was going on. I didn't want the kids to come home and catch you in all those compromising situations. So, I told him everything and gave him all the movies Joyce sent me. While we talked, he told me he had something to tell me also. He was going to wait until we had time at home to tell me, but since he knew about you, he told me about what he was doing with Mary. So, you see your children already knew the plans and the reason they came home was to help me with you."

I just started crying as he finished talking. "So, unless you want to leave, you still have a home to call your own. But the rules you have are still in place and Joyce still has some control over you. But, from now on, you will be like Mary. You will be a slave to me and Marty. Joyce will get you a lot, especially when the kids go back to school and I have to travel again. If you accept this, then come over here and suck my cock. If you don't, then you are free to leave, but nothing goes with you."

I slid out of my chair, crawled to my husband and sucked his cock.