Blackmailed Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

"Was I right?" Tanner asked. "Was it making love?"

"You were right. There was no making love in it."

"Say it then. Tell me what it was."

I hated the word. Fucking. It was a nasty word. A word without love and respect and joy. It was hard and brutal and sharp and animalistic, but he was right. It perfectly described what we'd just done. He'd fucked me and I'd liked it. It was not as tender and loving as our first time, but he'd made me climax twice.

"It was fucking," I admitted, still hating the word.

Little did I know then, how familiar I would become with the word, the act, of fucking. Fucking like animals. Not drawing pleasure from another person's body, but forcing it, ripping it from them, no matter what they wanted or desired. I would become very familiar with fucking.

"We need to get going," Tanner said. "We need to shower and eat before we catch our plane. I want to shower with you. Perhaps it will lead to more fun and games."

"All right," I agreed. I too wondered what it would be like to shower with Tanner, to feel his soapy, slick hands on my body and mine on his.

We got up and I noticed a couple small smears of dried blood and semen on the sheets, evidence of my loss of innocence. I pulled the covers up to cover the stain. We went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth before showering, wanting to kiss my husband without the taint of morning breath. He did the same and when we were finished, we kissed and I melted into him again, enjoying his lean, hard muscled body. He pulled me away after a couple minutes, turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature to something comfortable.

It did lead to more fun and games. We slicked each other with soap and both became aroused from the loving, gentle touches in the light. No longer glimpsing barely seen body parts in the near dark, but able to fully enjoy the sight of our lover's body under a full light. I hoped Tanner enjoyed what he was seeing. He seemed to; he became hard again as he soaped me and I him. He bent me over standing in the shower stall, my hand braced against the wall, and entered me again. This was more like the first time. Less frenzied, gentler and kinder than the last. While he plunged into me, his hand caressed and stroked the globes of my buttocks and I was happy he found them worthy to touch. A few times, he ran a finger down the crease of my butt and his fingernail traced its way down, surprising me with how erotic it felt. He lightly circled the tight ring of my anus, and I flinched, but he never attempted to penetrate the clenched star, merely brushing it.

I orgasmed as he touched around the puckered opening and I realized my friends might be right about the nerve endings clustered around my back door, though I had no desire to find out. It still seemed perverse to me. A few minutes after I orgasmed, Tanner did as well, depositing another load of his sperm in me. Something more to be cleaned up, which we did quickly when he was finished. He kissed me again, holding me against him, before he got out of the shower to dry off.

We ate in the hotel restaurant. I was starving; apparently sex was a great way to increase my appetite. I had two eggs over easy, both bacon and sausage links, two slices of toast, and orange juice. I was mildly sore from all the times we had sex, but it was a good soreness. I felt good. The night had exceeded my high expectations, considering how little I knew about sex, but Tanner had known what to do and how to make me feel good.

We collected a luggage cart on our way to the room and quickly packed. We hadn't opened most of the bags, just the small one for overnight. When we got to the airport, we checked most of our luggage, Tanner keeping a messenger bag with his computer. He'd warned me he might have to spend a little time on work, though not too much, mostly answer a few e-mails from some of his bigger clients, but no more than four to six hours total the whole week. I kept my purse, a larger one which could double as a beach bag if I needed it. We took a seat at our gate. Our plane would start boarding in a half hour.

I regretted not getting coffee with breakfast. Tanner had kept me up for a substantial part of the night and I was feeling a peaceful lethargy. I told him I was going to get a latte with a double shot of espresso at the Starbucks and asked if wanted anything.

"I can get it for you," he said. "I'd like to check out the newsstand to see if they have anything I want to read."

"Thank you. Remember, a double shot of espresso. A certain someone didn't let me sleep much last night," I smiled at him.

"Right - a double shot," he laughed.

He wandered off and I sat there, yawning. I got a text and opened my phone, thinking it was one of my girlfriends asking me about last night and wishing me a lovely honeymoon. Instead of one of them, it was another unfamiliar number. No, I thought. Not again. I had to tell Tanner about this bastard and be done with this. He could easily verify it was an accident. His own sister had been there.

I opened the message app and it wasn't words or one of the previous photos, it was a movie and my blood ran cold. I realized my nightmare wasn't over, it had only begun.

I frantically looked to see if Tanner was coming back yet and I didn't see him anywhere. Thank God!. I started playing the movie, muting the sound in case there was some. There was me, sucking a hard cock, on my knees in my wedding dress, the capelet still around my shoulders. All you could see of my blackmailer was his torso, no head. My hands were cupping his balls, and I was doing my best to extract his cum so I could be done with him and get to my wedding. My other hand was stroking his cock, my mouth bobbing up and down on his stiff pole.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. How was this movie taken? I was in the practice room of the church. I'd been changing clothes in there with my bridesmaids. Surely they wouldn't have security cameras in a room where we were changing! The picture was sharp and clear. You could see the drool on my chin as he pushed his cock in, his cock swell as he shot his sperm in my mouth and his cum dripping from the corner of my mouth when I couldn't swallow it all fast enough. I looked at his hand. His phone was loosely held in his hand and he wasn't filming me, and even if he was, it would be from over me, not from the side; this perfect view of my tear covered face sucking him off.

I looked around again, wondering if Tanner was coming back yet. I didn't see him. I tried to remember the room. Someone must have set up a camera or smart phone in there. The only ones in there until we were dressed was Tiffany, Yvonne, Taylor and Donna, but after we were dressed, other people had come in, including the rest of my girlfriends and my parents. I wouldn't be able palm this off to Tanner as an innocent accident which meant nothing. It was clear from the movie I was doing my best to make him cum in my mouth and that he did and that I'd done it just before my marriage to Tanner. No wonder he hadn't cared if he gave me the phone with the incriminating photos on it. They paled in comparison to what I was looking at now.

When he was done, it showed him leaning down, though not far enough his face was visible and him handing me the phone. It showed me kneeling on the floor for awhile, crying, then getting up and shoving the phone and my mini cape in the bags, and trying to fix my face. My father must have been knocking on the door. The movie ended.

I got another text.

I'll be in touch. We're going to have fun.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers
12