Blackmailed Bride Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow my lead," Adelaide said. "I've licked lots of cunt. I'll make you cum quick, though Katrina will keep fucking you until you make me cum twice. The quicker I cum, the sooner she stops shagging your shitter."

Katrina wore a dominatrix outfit; tall, black leather boots; a leather corset baring her DD sized boobs and hairless pussy, long; black lace gloves, and a black, Lone Ranger style, mask. She also carried a nine stranded, black leather whip and had a thick, seven inch strap-on pointing out from her crotch. Adelaide was dressed like me, nothing more than red leather collar and cuffs, no mask. I guessed we were the slaves in this scenario. When she was ready, she hooked leashes to our collars and led us out into the party. She led us to a stage in front of over 100 women.

Many were dressed in conservative suits or dresses, some were dressed down, while others were barely dressed at all. The most outrageous outfits exposed at the least, one breast, though many were topless or sheer, showing almost everything. For now, we were the only naked ones there. All age groups from 18 to 80 were represented, and every race I was familiar with, black, white, yellow and red in every shade from snow to coal. I was standing to Katrina's left, Adelaide to the right.

A Mistress of Ceremony was on the stage pumping up the crowd.

Speaking into a microphone, she announced, "Ladies and bitches. Please welcome to the stage, Mistress Katrina and her delectable subs, Bambi and Abigail." Since we were actually Brooke and Adelaide, I guessed I was Bambi, and Adelaide was Abigail. "We have a special treat for you tonight. Bambi is a newbie to the lesbian experience. When she performs for you tonight, she will be licking only her fourth cunt. Since we're raising money for charity today, you may place your bid to be the fifth to enjoy her inexperienced tongue. Write down your bid and name on the paper on the table in front of you. Someone will collect your bids and the winner will join Bambi on stage where she will be happy to pleasure you to an orgasm."

A voice shouted out, "She should pay me to show her how to properly lick cunt."

The room exploded in laughter.

"You're right," the MC said. "She won't be the best cunt licker you've ever had, but she may be the freshest, and look at this body." The MC stepped over to me and grabbed my breast. "These boobs are special. Firm yet soft and spongy. Her nipples are plump nubs of hard flesh begging to be licked." She pinched it slightly. She pushed a finger into my cunt, pulled it out damp, and licked her fingers clean. "This cunt is so smooth and so tasty, I may have to put a bid in myself." Everyone laughed at her remarks. "Best of all, if you win the bid, you'll be training the next generation of muff diver. If you want her trained right, you'll put your money down and teach her properly." She turned me around and showed them all my ass. "Can anyone of you deny the perfection of this beautiful ass. Write your bids down." She turned me around again. "This is a silent auction, ladies. High bid wins these beautiful lips," she squeezed my cheeks, causing my lips to purse, "licking your cunt. On the plus side, her lack of skill will undoubtedly keep these perfect beauties plastered to your pussy much longer. Write down your bids now."

Twenty or thirty women started writing down their bids.

"Start the show. I want to know if she's worth my money," somebody shouted.

The MC said. "Take it away, Katrina," and stepped off the stage, leaving the microphone lying on the stage.

Katrina directed Adelaide to lie down on the stage, encouraged by the snap of her whip. "Yes, Mistress," she said, lying down and spreading her legs. Katrina swatted my ass and told me to get on top of her. I started to get down over her. Katrina snapped the whip on my buttocks again. "Acknowledge my command, Bambi."

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish, Mistress," I said, trying to avoid another stinging of the lashes on my behind. The whip's sting didn't linger, but made you sit up and take notice when you were struck.

I positioned myself over Adelaide, and immediately felt her tongue invade my slit. She was good; very, very good. Tanner was not bad at cunnilingus, but Adelaide was a pro in comparison. I moaned. My moan resonated through the building and I noticed the microphone was nearby and still on. The women were laughing as I announced my pleasure to everyone.

Katrina wasn't fond of my tardiness in addressing Adelaide's cunt and made her displeasure felt with another swat on my cheeks. "Lick," she ordered. "Yes, Mistress," my voice echoing, and I lowered my mouth to her open sex and started licking. You could hear the sounds of my licking all over. I closed my eyes in shame. I'd been at it for less than three minutes when Adelaide made me cum, whimpering, making me grind my cunt against her mouth and to forget to lick in kind. Another swat of the whip corrected my behavior. I tried to do to Adelaide everything she was doing to me and I was rewarded when Adelaide moaned for me.

"Part her cheeks," I heard Katrina say and Adelaide pulled my globes apart, exposing my puckered star. Katrina dripped some lube on my nether hole and smeared it around, inserting her finger in my ass to loosen me up. Every sound, every whisper, every moan I made, while being readied, carrying throughout the room. When she deemed me ready, she put the tip of her strap-on against my sphinctered gateway and pushed into my bottom. I stopped licking momentarily to moan as she slithered up my rectum and was rewarded with another slap on my ass. "Keep licking," she ordered. "Make her cum."

Three minutes after Katrina penetrated my ass, the thick schlong and Adelaide's tongue had me climaxing again. I screamed, "Fuck my ass. Lick my cunt. I'm cumming. Don't stop." It reverberated, it was so loud. I earned another swat on the ass for neglecting Adelaides cunt. Katrina continued plowing my ass and Adelaide kept up her marvelous tongue work and I orgasmed more. I managed to keep my mouth on Adelaide, merely moaning as I shivered through my release, grinding my cunt on her talented tongue.

Finally, I was able to make Adelaide cum, and Katrina pulled out of my rectum. "Keep licking," she ordered, and both of us continued to pleasure the other. I had my fourth orgasm before I felt a longer, thicker dildo push into my sodden cunt. Adelaide adjusted her licking so as not to interfere with the fucking I started to receive. It felt so good, plowed by the spongy shaft in my sheathe while Adelaide tongue whipped my stiff clit. I climaxed twice more, screaming each time I released, begging to be used, earning my ass swift spankings each time I forgot to pleasure Adelaide. Finally, I was able to make her cum a second time and Katrina pulled out of my cunt and allowed us to get up. My legs were wobbly after my orgasms. I stood there with my cum running down my leg, my head lowered in shame at the way I'd pleaded to be fucked, all caught by the microphone and amplified for everyone to hear. My face was glazed with Adelaide's cum from nose to chin.

The MC got back up on stage. "That was quite the performance, wasn't it ladies. I doubt there's a dry cunt in the place," garnering a loud bout of laughter. "Has everyone submitted their bids yet."

I saw a couple more people quickly writing down a bid and waving their papers in the air for them to be collected. A couple of the waitresses collected everyone's bid and brought them to the side where they were going through them, picking out the highest bidder.

Finally, the winning bid was brought up to the MC. "Your attention, please. The winning bid is for $500. Will Ms. Jean Fitzgerald come up to the stage." I'd heard the name before, in the society pages, but she wasn't giving away anything by being here. She was an avowed lesbian.

An elderly woman, between fifty and sixty walked confidently up to the stage, not at all ashamed I was going to make her cum in front of everyone. She was dressed in a beautiful blue suit and dress combo, reeking of designer labels. A chair was brought up and she sat down, waiting, calm and relaxed, for me to start.

Katrina whispered in my ear while pinching my nipple. "She paid a lot of money for your services, you whore, so you better treat her right. Address her as Mistress. If I feel you're slacking, I will whip your ass red, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered. She released my nipple and fastened my hands behind my back so I didn't have use of them. Katrina helped me kneel down in front of the chair. My ass was pointed at the audience of women behind me. Katrina stroked my ass and pussy, playing with them for the audience.

Jean put her hand in my hair, stroking it. "I'd like you to pull down my panties with your teeth," she said.

"Yes, Mistress."

Jean parted her legs slightly and I had to go under her dress and grasp the band of her lacy blue panties in my teeth and tug, moving from side to side, struggling to get them down. She let me work at them awhile before she lifted her hips slightly to allow me to get them down to her knees. With them at her knees, keeping her legs together, I couldn't get my head far enough up her dress to lick her cunt, so I tugged them lower with my teeth until they fell to her ankles. With her panties all the way down, I could move my head up between her legs to her trimmed cunt. I started licking and her legs went wider.

Her hands continued stroking my head, encouraging my devotion to her pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned. "You're better at this than I expected. Are you sure I'm only the fifth cunt you've licked?"

I nodded, not want to incur Katrina's wrath and earn a whipping to my bare ass. I lapped more firmly, shoving my tongue up her hole to swirl around her sheath before moving up to play with her hard clit. She was easiest the oldest woman who's cunt I'd licked to the best of my knowledge, but perhaps the tastiest as well, though she was more pungent than others. I kept moving from her clit, down her slit, tonguing the hole, and back up her slit. I was unable to use my hands in any way to help me make her cum, only my mouth and tongue, so I did all I could with those to pleasure her.

"You're going to make me cum, dear," she murmured, hands caressing my head. "You're doing marvelously. I need to warn you, I'm a squirter."

A squirter? I'd heard the term before, but had no idea what it meant. The meaning became immediately clear when she moaned and flooded me with clear fluid, squirting out like pee all over my face and tongue. Any desire I had to immediately back away from her negated by her hands twined in my hair and clutching my face to her cunt. At first, I thought it was pee, that she was peeing all over my face, but it didn't smell or taste anything like I expected urine to be like. It tasted like her; like her cunt had tasted while I licked her. I was awash with the stuff, all over my face and my upper chest, dripping off my nipples.

The MC announced, "We have a squirter, ladies. Ms. Fitzgerald, you sly devil. You drenched poor Bambi. Stand up Bambi, and show our audience how wet you are."

Katrina helped me to my feet and I stood there with Jean's pussy liquid all over me. All the ladies stood and cheered. I stood, emotionally numb, not moving, not acknowledging anything. While I stood there, Katrina fastened the leash to my collar, then Adelaide's. She handed her leash to the MC who led Adelaide around to the various tables. Occasionally, someone at the table would hand the MC some money and Adelaide would crawl under the table and service the payer, coming back out from under the table with a fresh coating of girl cum on her face.

Handing me a towel, Katrina told me to wipe myself so I wouldn't get any cum on anyone's clothes. I cleaned Jean's cum off while Katrina told me I'd be doing the same thing as Adelaide. "I will lead you to a table. You will tell everyone you're sorry for you lack of skill, but you'll lick them to orgasm with a contribution of $50 dollars to the LGBT Foundation. If they pay, you'll get under the table and satisfy the payer to orgasm."

I didn't respond immediately and the whip snapped against my backside. "Yes, Mistress," I mumbled. We started closer to the stage and working our way to the back. At each table, I would apologize for my inexperience but offer them my services for a $50 donation. Most of the time, I looked down at the ground as I spoke, unable to look all of these women in the face despite the mask covering mine. When the money changed hands, I'd get under the table and using my fingers, mouth and tongue, bring the donator to an orgasm.

Not everyone paid for my services, perhaps not willing to cum in front of others, but there was usually at least one at a table who would pay for me to pleasure them. Most accepted their pleasure silently, others were nearly as loud as I was when they climaxed. I quickly got better and better, the more cunts I licked. Like anything else, practice improved performance. I was quickly wearing a mask of cum, having made at least twelve women orgasm on my tongue. My jaw, lips and tongue were becoming paralyzed from use. We were reaching the back of the room and getting close to when I'd have to leave in order to beat Tanner home.

At the last table in the back, I stood, head lowered, and offered my services. Fifty dollars changed hands and I got on my hands and knees under the table and pleasured another woman, thick with pubic hair. Her hair trapped her scent and I could tell she'd been excited by the show. She was fairly loud when she climaxed.

"We need to leave shortly," Katrina said. "Anyone else want to donate to the cause and receive a nice orgasm in return?"

"I'll take one," a voice said, somewhat familiar to me, and another pair of legs parted under the table and I moved between them. She was shaved smooth, and sleek, and smelled lightly of perfume and her sex. Well aroused, if the wetness my tongue encountered when I licked up her slit was any indication. She moaned as I performed my services on her, holding my head between her legs and up against her cunt. As hard as I worked on her, she was a long time in cumming and I wondered if she was trying to resist her pleasure, to stretch it out longer. Finally, I prevailed and she inundated my lips with a fresh spate of her girl cum.

"Anyone else?" Katrina asked. No response.

"You may get out from under the table, Bambi. We're done here."

I clambered out from under the table as the last voice said, "That's not the name I know her by."

I looked across the table and stared into the eyes of my friend, Maria. I gasped and ran from the room, embarrassed beyond belief one of my friends had witnessed my shame and degradation. I almost ran from the club, suddenly realizing I was still naked and going back to the dressing room, grabbing my clothes. I put them on as fast as I could, not pausing when Katrina came into the room, brandishing her whip.

She threatened me with it, saying, "We still have another half hour before we can leave."

"Put that whip away before I shove it so far up your ass it will tickle your tonsils."

Katrina carefully set the whip down, not willing to test my resolve. "What's the matter?" She asked. "I can tell you're upset about something."

"I'm not supposed to do this in public where people know me. I'm not supposed to fuck people me or my husband know. I just licked the cunt of one of my best friends. Oliver told me no one I knew was going to be here. To be safe, I wear the mask to protect my identity. She knows who I am. I know her too well for her to be fooled by this stupid mask. You heard her. 'That's not the name I know her by.' If my husband finds out. I'm going to kill Oliver by shooting his cock and balls off. You tell that asshole that."

I finished dressing while Katrina called Oliver. She explained what happened and handed the phone to me after she finished with her report.

"Did you hear what I'm going to do to you if my husband, parents or other friends hear what happened today? I swear you'll rue the fucking day you were born if this gets out."

"I'm sorry, truly sorry," Oliver said.

"Not nearly as sorry as you're going to be," I fumed.

"Which friend was it?"

"Maria Santorini."

Oliver was silent for a few moments. "Her name isn't on the guest list," he said. "I don't know how she got in."

"Does everyone who sign up have to give the name of a guest they've invited, or do they just indicate a plus one?"

Oliver was silent. "Plus one," he mumbled. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Brooke. I didn't think."

"I'll be right over to plug you between the eyes and you won't have to worry about thinking anymore. Don't worry. It will be a murder/suicide so I don't have to take the shit flowing my way."

"Can't you talk to her? She won't necessarily tell anyone, especially if her friend asks her not to."

"You better pray you're right, you bastard."

"Talk to her now. Do it quickly before she thinks to say something to anyone else."

I hung up, still so mad my head was steaming. Katrina didn't say another word. Adelaide wandered in carrying the end of her own leash, wondering what happened. Katrina shook her head when she opened up her mouth to ask and Adelaide kept her question to herself.

I called up Maria.

"I can't say I'm surprised to hear from you, Brooke."

"Please, Maria. I need to ask a favor of you. Please don't speak to anyone about what happened today until I get a chance to explain myself."

"I'll be interested in hearing the explanation," Maria said. "When do you want to get together?"

"Are you doing anything this evening?" I asked.

"Not now. I'm too intrigued by the story of the ice queen taking on a room full of lesbians."

"May I come to your place? I can't discuss any of this in front of Tanner."

"I would think not," Maria said. "What should I wear? Can I expect a repeat of your performance this afternoon?"

"Please, I'd prefer not."

"Okay. When should I expect you?"

"Would seven be okay?"

"Fine by me."

"Thank you, Maria. I'll see you then."

I breathed a sigh of relief when I hung up. Shit! What else could go wrong? Would Maria expect me to become her sometime lover in return for her silence. I couldn't believe I'd licked her cunt. I washed off my face as best as I could, but I'd need to take a shower before going to Maria's. I'd also need to talk to Tanner and tell him I was meeting with one of my girlfriends. I was a nervous wreck when I walked through her door at seven that evening.

******

I lightly knocked on her door a few minutes before seven. Maria opened the door wearing a long leisure robe and invited me in. I'd only been there a few times before. Even though Maria's family had money, she lived modestly. It was tasteful even if on the small side. I stepped past her and she closed the door behind me.

"Can I offer you a glass of wine?" Maria asked. "I'm sure you'll get thirsty telling your tale."

"Just water, please. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. I don't want to get drunk."

"Why haven't you eaten?"

"Too nervous," I admitted.

"Let me make something for you."

"I'm not sure I can eat, until I know what you're going to do," I said. "Are you going to tell anyone what happened today? Tanner can never find out."

"I don't know, Brooke. I'm stunned. You're the last person I ever expected to be on her knees under a table licking my vagina. I'd like to know why you were doing it."

"Maybe I will take a glass of wine," I said.

"I'll make us an antipasto platter," Maria said. "Cheese, crackers, some meat, something light. You have some of that and I'll pour you some wine. Why don't you tell me what the hell you were doing there today, and how it happened."

She gave me a glass of ice water and started cutting up cheese and Italian sausage, and pulling some olives and sliced meats from the refrigerator, setting them on a tray. I was silent for much of it, wondering what I was going to say and how I was going to say it. Maria hadn't been previously been eliminated as the betrayer helping Oliver, yet she seemed genuinely surprised at why I was at My Sister's Room, participating.