Blackmailed Bride Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

"Why would Oliver care if Tanner was promoted?" Maria asked.

"He said he felt guilty for debasing his wife, turning him into a cuckold. I doubt Oliver can feel guilty about anything, but that's what he said."

"This is so fucked up," Tiffany said.

"You don't have to convince me," I said.

"Anyone else you might suspect?" Tiffany said.

"I suspected everyone and no one," I said.

"Would you have posed for Shizuko if none of this had happened?" Maria asked.

"Probably not. I wanted a reason to get out of the house to make it harder for Oliver to use me when we were still trying to find out who it was, but he figured a way to get around it anyway. He was tracking me through the butt plugs in my ass to start, then phoning me and intercepting me to and from my home so I had no time to prepare and my home couldn't be watched. But Suki wouldn't have known I would try to get out of the house as a result. Even if she did, I could have easily looked for a job or started volunteer work someplace."

"How's her painting coming?" Tiffany asked.

"She's mostly finished with the second commissioned piece. I'm done with it, but she has a couple things to touch up which she's working on in the evenings. She's planning another party when she gets paid. We've started Tanner's painting now."

"The one you didn't want around the house?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, though given what's happened to me since, I'm not sure I care that much anymore. A little painted nudity seems pretty minor in comparison to everything else. After all, I've licked Maria's cunt now," I said, grimacing at Maria.

"Can I be jealous," Tiffany said, "you licked Maria's cunt and not mine?"

"You can be as jealous as you want. Just don't expect me to even things up for you."

Our laughter was rather weak.

"Instead of thinking Taylor had something to do with this because she's the most nerd savvy," Maria said; "maybe we should use her to figure out who did it. You'll have to trust her enough to tell her, but she might be your best bet to figure it out."

"You did trust me," Tiffany said. "Maybe you need to trust some of the others."

"I'll think about it. I'm getting worried since Tanner wants me to get pregnant. He wants me off the pill and I doubt I can ask everyone fucking me to wear a condom."

"It doesn't get any better, does it?" Tiffany asked.

"Not a bit."

*****

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers