Blackmailed Bride Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said I'd believe in sex magic if he could get Tanner sent to Osaka, Japan within two days. Tanner's company has never had a single job in Asia. I figured I was safe and could have my baby without worrying about the identity of the father. Tiffany, he tied me down and he whipped me. He whipped me and made me cum, then he fucked me hard. Before my whip marks disappeared that night, Tanner called me to tell me his company is sending him to Osaka."

"Holy shit!" Tiffany said. "Now you're wondering if all this sex magic is real and Oliver has even more control of you?"

"Yes. The only good thing I could say about Oliver is he is a man of his word. I was used by him no more than once a week and with plenty of advance notice. He's been careful enough with his use of me, Tanner hasn't gotten a whiff of my infidelity despite him fucking me across the street from his office. He's protected my identity when he's needed to. It was only an accident Maria found out for which he sounded profoundly sorry and skipped a week of my use. Given the controls he imposed to obtain my agreement, my debasement has never lasted more than a few hours. Now, I've given him almost no limits. I'm given enough time for Suki to work on my painting as if it showed no progress, would make Tanner wonder what the hell I was doing while he was gone. Other than that, I shudder to think what he can make me do now."

"Why not tell him you can't do it?"

"Our current arrangement is based upon Mutually Assured Destruction. I don't want what I've done to become public knowledge, he doesn't want me to kill him. If it comes out, I would die, Tiffany. I'd have to kill myself. Forgetting Tanner for the moment, can you imagine my mother and father seeing me sucking cocks at a glory hole or stripping and getting fucked at a seedy strip bar. You're my closest friend and already know what I've done, and I can't even show you a tenth of it. Once it hits the internet, it's there forever. Every prospective employer or potential boyfriend would be able to look me up and see what I've done. I could never, ever live it down. Even if I changed my name and moved away, it still has the possibility of following me. He's kept his end of every bargain we've made, as horrible as it's been. I'm not sure he'll accept me breaking my end. I set the conditions of the contest he suggested and just because he's made it all come true, doesn't give me grounds to back out. If I tried, even if he didn't make me live up to his new access, he still has the ability to make everything I do much worse. I mean, with the exception of the proprietor at the glory hole, everyone has been relatively clean. What if he brings me down to skid row and makes me suck and fuck a bunch of homeless people who haven't bathed in a month."

"What are you going to do then?"

"Go along. I told you I didn't think there was anything I could do about it. Mostly, all I'm looking for is a sympathetic ear. I got myself into this situation, from the first time I sucked his cock at my wedding, to the agreement I made sending Tanner to Osaka. I didn't believe he could do it and I wanted to give Tanner his child. I don't expect you to solve it for me. I just wanted to talk to someone who knows what I've done. That, and maybe get drunk." I finished off my glass of wine.

Tiffany put her hand on my shoulder. "I can help with the drunk part. More wine, or should we graduate to something harder?"

"Gin and tonics please. Mix up a pitcher."

"You got it."

Tiffany got up and mixed up a whole pitcher, done strong with lots of gin. She also brought out some snacks and a carafe of water, with a bottle of aspirin.

"Everything we need to get wretchedly drunk," she said, putting down the tray. "Is there nothing you can do?"

"I'll ask him to go easy on me without refusing him. He's sometimes receptive to a plea for mercy. I have to admit, I'm not even as concerned about his increased access to me and what it will mean physically, as I am of what it might do to me mentally and psychologically."

"What do you mean?"

"When I was looking at Suki's sketches tonight, it made me wet. I was aroused by them. You've noted what's happened to me so far. Posing naked, letting Tanner have his explicit painting of me, losing a whole bunch of inhibitions I used to have regarding anal and oral sex. I've been pushed harder and faster than I ever would have gone before. I might have reached the same point on some things eventually and naturally, because I do enjoy sex with Tanner, but never to the extent I've gone to now. I don't think I would have ever been with a woman or had sex with multiple partners. The fact he always makes me cum or ensures the others I'm with make me cum; in addition to making me more ashamed, has opened me to more. Allowed him to push me harder. I couldn't do Suki's project, not because I was so offended by it, although there's still some of that, but because I would have been cumming all the time. Oliver has changed me, in ways I don't even want to contemplate, and I'm afraid with full access, his potential to change me is even greater. I'm still embarrassed I beg to be fucked by my rapists. What happens when I'm not ashamed anymore?"

"I see what you mean."

"Oliver's stated goal is to take the virginal girl he was given, and turn her into a total whore. In the process of that change, he claims sex magic is released. What if, when he's done with me, and my life is my own, I still want the things he's done to me? What if I'm no longer satisfied with vanilla sex and I need multiple partners or to be degraded in some way? I think I can go back to a normal life right now; the husband, the kids. What if, when he's finished with me, I can't? What if he turns me into the whore he wants me to be, to beg strangers to fuck me for money or for fun? I don't want that. I don't want to become that person. I liked the Brooke I was. I don't believe I'd like the Brooke I might become."

"Do you think it's possible?"

"I don't know. I never thought any of this would be possible before. You know me better than anyone. Did you ever imagine I'd be begging to be fucked by a cock in my mouth, my ass and my cunt, all at the same time?"

"Never."

"You're my friend, Tiffany. My oldest and dearest friend. To a certain extent, our friendship was tainted by what happened. I didn't know who to trust, who had betrayed me. I'm trying to overcome the distrust, to reach the friendship we had before. It's hard. But what's worse is I'm starting to consider all my friends as sexual objects, every person really, man, woman, it doesn't matter. I don't want to, but I wonder what you'd taste like if I licked you, how I'd feel if you went down on me." Tiffany showed signs of discomfort. I put my hand on hers. "I won't, Tiffany. That's not why I'm here tonight. Not now, at least; not yet, but what if I reach that point, that I want you for sex, for the pleasure we could give each other rather than the friendship we share. I'm not a lesbian. I don't think of myself as a lesbian, but I've licked so many cunts, it doesn't bother me if I have to lick one more. I don't want to be that person. I am truly afraid it might happen."

"I'm sorry, Brooke. So sorry. The party was at my house. I feel responsible."

"Don't be. I'm sure now it wasn't you. I'm as confident of that as I am I'm not yet a whore. It wasn't your fault, but if I find the one who did, I may not be responsible for my actions."

We drank some more, talking about other things, less stressful things. We finished off the pitcher, me drinking more than Tiffany, drank our water, downed our aspirin, and we stumbled off to bed.

"I wasn't planning on spending the night," I said, sleepily and slurring slightly. "I didn't bring anything to wear. Can I borrow something?"

"Of course. It will be short on you, but I have something which will fit."

She pulled a nightie out of her drawer and handed it to me. I looked at it stupidly for a minute, then tried taking off my clothes, having more problems with the buttons than I'd hoped. Tiffany finally tsked in disgust and helped me get my shirt and jeans off. Then she had to help me with my bra because I couldn't figure out the front clasp even though I was staring blearily at it. She helped get the nightie on me and tucked me into the bed. I heard her moving around as she got ready for bed, then she slid in beside me, settling in.

I mumbled, "Look, ma, no sex," and promptly fell asleep.

******

Tiffany was up when I rose the next morning in some distress. Not as bad as it could have been due to the water and aspirin, but still bad. Tiffany had a robe over her night clothes, reading the Sunday paper. I came out and immediately downed another glass of water and more aspirin.

"Would you like some toast and eggs?" Tiffany asked, setting down the financial section.

"Not yet. My head and stomach still haven't caught up to the rest of me."

"Sorry to hear that. I felt reasonably good this morning, but you drank substantially more than me. Did it help?"

"The drinking or the conversation?"

"Either, both," Tiffany replied.

"The conversation more than the drinking," I said. "I got plastered after the first time Oliver made me fuck another person. This elderly black gentleman who collected shells on the beach was the first. He didn't speak English, only French. I had to use a translation app on my phone to converse with him. At first, he didn't want to fuck me because I explained I was being blackmailed, but he finally agreed in order to save my marriage. I thought I'd only have to suck him at first and I was grateful it wasn't more, but Oliver made me fuck him afterward. I asked if I could skip it because the man was older and I thought it would take me awhile to get him hard again. I think he was offended, because he quickly got hard enough to fuck me, then hard again when I had to clean him off. He was a very good lover. If not for the reasons I was doing it, I would have enjoyed him more. Anyway - I got wasted afterwards, and they had to get me sober enough to go out eating with friends that night."

What was I doing? I was still keeping Stan and Kathy secret. If I didn't think Tiffany was my betrayer, I needed to open up about things.

"We met Stan and Kathy Wright the first full day we were there. They were the ones who caught us making love in the tub. Kathy helped me get through all the stuff I had to go through. She got drunk with me, after the first one, commiserating, like we just did."

"How did you get away from Tanner enough to have sex with other people?"

"They helped me. Stan went golfing with Tanner the first time, and invited him to play poker at his place with him and his buddies when I had to fuck the people in the night club. She's the one who talked me out of killing myself after that little episode and suggested I hire a private eye to find out who was blackmailing me."

"I'm surprised they didn't try to convince you to tell Tanner right away after you learned you were being blackmailed."

"She did. She and Stan are swingers. She didn't think it was all that big a deal I sucked another guys cock. It was only after she saw the movie of me in my wedding gown on my knees swallowing his cum, she said, 'I don't know if Stan could have forgiven me if I did it on my wedding day before the ceremony.' She became more hesitant about telling Tanner after she saw it. Kathy warned me it would get worse, which it did, but left it up to me to decide."

"I think I would have tried harder," Tiffany said. "The only thing you had to worry about at the beginning was sucking a cock at your wedding. You could have lived that one down. Sure, it might have harmed or perhaps ruined your marriage to Tanner, but you wouldn't be in the fix you're in now. I'm wondering if even Tanner is worth it, and I like him a lot. It was only speculation he would leave you. Now, he'd almost have to or become a total laughingstock."

"Hindsight. I agree totally. I was young, naive and inexperienced. Every decision I made was rushed. Tell him at the wedding before the ceremony is about to start. Tell him before our honeymoon's about to start and hope he forgives me. Tell him before I fuck another man the first time. Tell him how many other people I've fucked before Oliver took my ass when I wanted to give it to Tanner first. Never any time to think. Do it now or this is going public. You'll be publicly exposed as a slut and whore. I wish a million times over I'd made different choices."

"You're language has become more coarse since this began as well. No more kitty or make love. Now it's fuck and cunt all the time."

"Oliver never lets me gentrify the terms, or even go with scientific terminology. He said vaginas are for doctors, pussies for ladies, cunts are for whores. Since I'm a whore, it's the language I have to use. Same with cocks. It's cocks or pricks, not a penis. Ass or asshole, not butt or buttocks. Fuck, not screw or make love. I try to watch my mouth around others, but it's getting harder. Tanner's noticed it too, but he thinks I'm loosening up because I'm married now and having sex regularly. He thought calling my cunt a kitty or vajayjay was funny. He's shocked when I say cunt, but appreciates pussy. I admit I'm not making love to anyone but Tanner. Everything else I do is fucking. Even screwing is too polite a term for it. I suck cock, my cunt is fucked. My ass is reamed. No more fellatio or cunnilingus. Call a spade a spade."

"Are you ready for some breakfast now?"

"Sure."

Tiffany got up and made scrambled eggs and bacon. I made and buttered the toast to make myself useful. We sat down and ate, and I was hungry, eating every morsel she set before me. Unburdening myself had a secondary benefit. I felt hungrier than I'd felt in a long time.

"Since I'm opening up to you, would you like to hear what else Tanner and I did on our honeymoon?"

"There's more?"

"This had nothing to do with Oliver, at least in a direct way. Like everything else since, it might have unlocked a door. Stan and Kathy invited us to play strip poker. They were very casual about their nudity. I told you they were swingers. They initially wanted us to swing with them. We wouldn't, but the strip poker, Tanner was okay with. I was reluctant, but by this point, I'd seen all of them naked. Stan had rented a boat and taken us all to a little private island for some snorkeling, sun bathing and water skiing. I was the only one who wore a suit, but it was the white one Taylor gave me with butt floss in the back, and becoming practically transparent when wet, so they'd pretty much seen all I had already before deciding to play strip poker, plus they'd seen us having sex in the tub the first day. I was feeling friendly towards them because of all their help. Since they'd seen me almost naked, and to please Tanner and not be a total wet blanket, I finally agreed to play.

"There were penalties involved in losing. In addition to a shot of absinthe - which by the way, I recommend you never drink - the winner collected a minute long kiss from the loser. Since Tanner refused to kiss Stan and vice versa, the wives could pay the penalty for their husband. At first, I let Tanner pay my penalty for losing to Kathy, but after watching them kiss a couple times, I paid my own penalty. It was the first time I ever had what I'd call an erotic kiss with a woman. So Kathy and I did all of the kissing with the men, kissing whenever we won or lost and when our husbands won or lost to the other man,There was also a final penalty to be paid from the overall loser to the overall winner, to masturbate for them. Loser chose whether to do it for the group or privately.

"As you might imagine, playing strip poker, getting more and more naked, drinking, kissing each other in various states of undress, it got a little looser as the night went on. A fairly chaste kiss at the start, was pretty much an all out make out session when we were almost naked and drunker at the end. It was the first time I'd ever kissed another erect and naked man since I didn't kiss the guy on the beach or the guys in the club; in front of my husband, no less. I was the overall loser, getting really unlucky towards the end. Kathy was the winner. Since I didn't want there to be any question as to what I was doing with Kathy, I masturbated for the group. I had a very intense orgasm being watched by all of them. As soon as I climaxed, Tanner started fucking me in front of them and they fucked each other too. I passed out sometime during the night. I wasn't sure if anyone else had fucked me; I was covered in cum when I woke up and I was so mad at Tanner for letting it happen. He told me I could have said something, and I didn't. I pulled him into me as soon as he stuck his cock into me, so he held me equally responsible. Tanner denied anyone else fucked me. It's the first and craziest thing I've ever done without being forced into it by Oliver."

"You passed out while you were being fucked?"

"I think so, but I can't really remember. That absinthe was really wicked stuff. The 'green fairy' Stan called it. I call it the green shit from hell."

"How many shots did you have?"

"One each time I lost, plus we all took another drink at the end, so eight."

"How big were the shots?"

"Really tiny. Stan had special glasses for it. About this big I think." I held my fingers up to show her.

"I'm surprised you got so drunk you passed out," Tiffany said.

"It's about 75% alcohol," I said.

"I know, I've had absinthe. It's unquestionably strong stuff, but those are very small glasses. You didn't get so drunk you passed out last night and you had two-thirds of a pitcher of gin and tonics, although you were getting there. How do you feel about the evening now?"

"In light of everything else since, it barely registers on the weird-o-meter anymore. I feel guilty about it, and wish it never happened, but que sera, sera, you know."

******

We wrapped it up and I thanked Tiffany for being my friend and headed home. That week, I fucked Tanner as often as I could. I wanted to leave him sated, so he wouldn't feel the need to seek comfort in the arms of some geisha girl. I finally realized how foolish I was. I would be fucking how many people while Tanner was gone and I was worried if he'd make use of a couple Japanese girls to assuage his loneliness? What kind of sanctimonious hypocrite would I be if I concerned myself with his fidelity while he was gone, the same time Oliver had me fucking everything on two legs. It didn't stop me from letting him deposit cum in every orifice I had. I wanted him eager to come back to me regardless. I didn't want to know if he was unfaithful, and I promised myself I wouldn't ask. I didn't have the right anymore.

******

The weekend after Tanner left, was my next task day, or task weekend, for Oliver. I went to his house on Friday night after Suki released me. He had me bathe, put on make-up and perfume, dressed me only in silk thigh high stockings and an open bra putting my breasts on a platter, and nothing else but a collar, cuffs at wrists and ankles and high heels. He wrapped me in a long cloak for the car ride as we took a rather lengthy drive into the country. We eventually arrived at an estate similar to the one belonging to Suki's patron, save there was a high brick wall about the yard and no windows on the first floor.

When we arrived, Oliver faced me on the seat and said, "This is a bondage and discipline establishment. You're being given to whoever wants you in this place. Man, woman, it doesn't matter. You will address the clothed men as Master, including me, and the clothed women as Mistress. Masters and Mistresses will always keep an item of clothing on so you'll know their status. Slaves will always have collars and cuffs. You will do whatever they want of you, which may include bare handed spankings, paddling or even whipping and obviously, sex. You will thank the Master or Mistress each time they have sex with you or punish you. Nothing they do will be allowed to mark you past this weekend so you may proceed with your nude modeling on Monday without having to answer uncomfortable questions. Many of the guests here like to impose a bit of pain, so expect it and live with it. You're allowed to cry and weep, or groan, but you may not scream except in pleasure, nor protest your treatment in any way. They may use you themselves or watch you have sex with others, including their own slaves. You will ask permission to cum. If you cum without the permission of whoever is using you, you will likely be punished. We will stay here until Sunday evening. I myself will also use you many times and you'll sleep in my bed unless someone else has requested you. You are new here and I expect you will be very popular amongst the other guests. The new toys are always interesting."