Blackmailed Bride Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut was gently kissing and licking my inner thighs. Sometimes, no more than a whisper of a touch, or a soft breath; at others, a quick nip with her teeth. It was stimulating. My cunt started moistening and she was still quite a distance away, even her loose hair not touching it.

"Slowly," Toni said. "Leave no nerve endings untouched, unloved."

She nibbled my nipples, hard as diamond tips. I moaned for her, panting. Slut was working her way up my thigh, tantalizing me with her slow but inexorable pace. "It all feels good, Mistress."

Slut brushed the juncture of my legs and vulva, licking and nipping the tender skin. She hadn't touched any of my usual pleasure points yet and I was dripping. I spread my legs further apart, aching for her tongue to touch me. Toni whispered in my ear while fondling my turgid buds. "Even the soft space between your cleft and anus are full of nerve endings, begging to be touched."

Using the tip of her fingernail, Slut traced said path, painting it with my slippery, dripping fluids. My back arched. I wanted something in my cunt so bad. Her finger came up, sliding between my slick folds, tracing a path between my inner pubic lips. I moaned some more.

"Since you've been ass fucked, you know how good it feels. You can play with the anus with your fingertips while exploring." Slut did what Mistress was explaining. "When your fingers and lips have memorized and sensitized the little spaces everyone else neglects, then you can approach the big targets."

Slut's tongue lapped up my cleft, gathering my fluids on her tongue. She inserted one tiny finger in my cunt and on the roof of it, beckoned me with the tip of her finger as if she wanted me to move closer. I gasped, almost in anguish of need, my pussy flowering for her, opening up, begging her touch. My clit, already peeking out, stiffened, spiky, a tiny arrow of desire.

"Not yet," Toni whispered. "All in good time. Your clit will wait. It will not die from lack of touch. It should be circled, not quite touching, reminding you it's there."

Toni's words were dripping like honey into my ear, and as she spoke, Slut acted. Her tongue circled a minuscule distance away, not touching, but invoking the coming explosion. I was panting like a dog, wanting nothing more than to grab Slut's head and drag her mouth over my clit to lick and suck it. Yet, I restrained myself, my hands clenching the sheets, my toes curling, as Slut nudged me higher, closer to peaking without tipping me over.

"Please let me cum," I whispered raggedly, scarce able to breathe. "I can't take any more of this."

"Yes, you can Whore. The body is capable of infinite levels of desire, of arousal, of satisfaction. Never rush a thing of beauty. It can be so much more powerful than you realize."

My hips were rolling, trying to capture Slut's tongue. She deftly avoided it, continuing to stroke inside me, to plant light touches around my clit.

"Oh, fuck! Ooohhh, fuck! I can feel it coming, like it's rolling down a mountain, gathering speed. It's so close, I can taste it," I whimpered.

"That's right. You can taste it. Just there, in the corner of your mind, a huge weight, a boulder, gaining momentum, just out of reach."

Toni laved the nearest nipple, sucking on the puckered bud. At the same time, Slut finally licked my clit, her tongue dancing on the tip. I exploded. I have no other words for it. It was like breaking into a million tiny pieces, all sparkly and shiny, atomizing and blowing away on my breath. I screamed; loudly, my shriek ringing in my ears, my body bowed and rigid, unable to move save for the palpitations of my pussy, fluttering from the force of the blast. Never before had I had such an orgasm such as this. It was like I was melting, fusing with the earth, tidal waves of pleasure rippling through my body. My cunt gushed, not squirting, but suddenly so liquid I could feel myself squish.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I squealed, getting louder with each word. Really, there were no words to describe it. Attempting to do so didn't do the experience justice. I was flowing into the bed, being absorbed, disappearing. I passed out briefly, overcome.

When I opened my eyes, Toni was stroking my cheek, her fingertips light and delicate. "That's how you lick cunt, Whore. Now you do it to me." She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, inviting me in.

I gathered myself and began the process as I remembered Slut doing it, Toni frequently whispering commands or urging me to go slower. She eventually orgasmed, not as loud as me, but I could tell she'd enjoyed my labors. Taking a brief rest, she bid me start again, and I believed I was better the second time. Toni was marginally noisier when she spent.

"Very good, Whore. You're a good student, but now you must learn to work while you're being fucked yourself. It's easy to get distracted by your own pleasure, your own orgasms, but you must not. Your first duty is to your Mistress or Master. They are the ones who must be pleased ultimately, not lowly slaves such as yourself. Slut, put on a strap-on. The black one, something a little thick and long, shall we, to make it tough for Whore. Oh, and get the Enforcer, too."

"Yes, Mistress." Slut dug in one of the drawers and pulled out a black strap-on nearly the size of Tanner. When it was firmly secured to her waist, bobbing out before her, she went back in the drawer and pulled out what looked like a clear, plastic or plexiglass paint stirrer about fifteen inches long and two inches wide.

"This time, while you are pleasuring me," Toni said, "Slut will be fucking you with the strap-on. Believe me when I tell you she's almost as good a fucker as she is a licker. She will make you cum. You still have my permission to do so, but you must not let your pleasure interfere with mine. You must continue pleasing me no matter what you feel yourself, even if you cum. If you begin to neglect my pleasure, I will signal Slut and she will spank your sore ass with the Enforcer she's holding in her hand."

Actually, my ass wasn't nearly as sore as it was before. My own orgasm and the passage of time since my spanking having reduced the amount of pain I was feeling. Nonetheless, I had no desire to experience the evil looking little tool Slut was holding in her hand.

"She's going to strike you with it now, so you'll know how it will feel if you flag in your duties to me. Slut, now."

Slut slapped the wicked instrument over the meaty part of my buttocks and it was like being hit by a bolt of lightning, instant pain which lingered long after the thing struck me.

"Whether she is fucking you, or hitting you, you need to concentrate on me," Toni said, "or your ass will once again be burning, perhaps worse than it was before."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"Get started. Slut will start fucking you when she's ready, so you can't anticipate."

"Yes, Mistress," and I began.

Nothing happened for awhile and I was well into the routine drilled into me. Suddenly, the big pseudo cock plowed into my pussy, and I gasped. Immediately, the Enforcer smacked down on my ass, reminding me where my duties lie. My ass stinging, I dived back into Toni's cunt. Slut fucked me now, slowly sliding back and forth in my pussy, developing a nice rhythm. I was fucking her back, enjoying it, feeling my arousal rising, my pussy preparing to release. Every time my attention slipped from Mistress, she signaled Slut and the plastic paddle smacked my stinging ass.

It was only with the most intense concentration on Mistress Toni's cunt that I could avoid another hard swat to my red derrière. When I was able to exercise the concentration needed for her, I found my own pleasure suppressed despite the excellent fucking and it delayed my orgasm. I wondered if I could use this discovery to avoid being punished for climaxing without permission. If I could concentrate so much on the pleasure of my partner, my own would pass. If not totally eliminating my need to cum, perhaps it would reduce the number of times I was punished.

I was so intent on practicing this discovery, it was a total surprise when I orgasmed. My rising need not impinging on my consciousness until it clubbed me like a hammer. Of course, I earned another sharp slap on my ass when I responded to my orgasm, but quickly managed to get back on point. When I had my second orgasm, I didn't even receive a smack on the bottom, never losing my focus on Mistress Toni. She praised me for my increased skill and focus when she had her own climax. Before she let me sleep, she made me satisfy Slut a couple times in return for her help training me and throwing me a good strap-on fuck. I was happy to see Slut orgasmed as easily as I did. Perhaps it's how she acquired the name. Perhaps I deserved my name as much as she did. I fell asleep between them.

******

It seemed I'd only been asleep for a couple hours when there was knocking on our door.

"See who it is, Whore," Toni said sleepily, pulling the covers over herself. Slut, she left bare. She was merely a slave.

I got out of bed, unclipping my leash from the headboard, and opened the door. Two young men stood there. One of them looked vaguely familiar, though I didn't know him. "How can I help you, Masters?" I said.

"We want you. Toni's hogged you long enough. She needs to share."

"Please wait one moment. I shall see if Mistress requires my services further." I closed the door so Mistress might have some privacy.

I went back to the bed and Toni asked, "What did they want?"

"They believe you've had my services long enough, Mistress. They wish you to share."

I was hoping she'd keep me. I could use some more sleep and Mistress didn't look like she'd be getting out of bed soon. She was up as late as I was last night and as tired now.

"Go with them. I have had you long enough."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your instruction, Mistress."

I retrieved my leash and hooked it back onto my collar. Having nothing else to gather, I went back to the door and stepped out into the hallway with the two young men. They clipped my wrist cuffs together behind my back and led me away by my leash, heading back to the common room, which still had a nice fire going, keeping the room warm. There were a couple other naked slaves secured in the room. They looked tired. I wondered if they'd been secured here all night. A man I couldn't see due to his chair's position, was getting his cock sucked by a naked male slave whose hands were secured behind his back. The man who looked familiar started hooking my wrist cuffs to a chain dangling from the ceiling.

"I thought we were going to fuck her?" The other man said. "You said we were going to double penetrate her?"

"I like to tenderize my sluts first," Familiar replied. I had no idea what tenderizing was, but it didn't sound pleasant to me.

Oliver's voice rose from the chair I couldn't see behind. It was Oliver receiving the blow job. "Fuck her or not, your choice, but you'll not tenderize her."

"I thought you were sharing your slave, Oliver?" Familiar said.

"I am sharing her. You want to double penetrate her, fine. She can suck you, or fuck you, as you wish, but you'll not tenderize her." Oliver sounded as if he were protecting me; something totally unexpected.

"We were given free rein," Familiar said, "as long as we didn't remove her mask or leave marks lasting past tomorrow."

Oliver stood, pulling out of the slave's mouth, his cock hard and twitching like he was ready to cum.

"Listen, Friedrich, you sadistic little bastard. She's my slave and I can withdraw my permission as easily as I grant it. In fact; your permission is withdrawn. Under no circumstance are you to touch my slave this weekend. Your friend may fuck her if he wants, but you're done here. Get the fuck out!"

"Bah," Friedrich said. "Come on, Georgie. Let's go find someone else to fuck."

"I want this one," Georgie said. "She's the most beautiful one here."

Friedrich went storming off, stomping his feet like a little child.

"Damn," Georgie said. "I wanted to do a double penetration. I've never done one before."

"I'll do it with you," Oliver said. Finally, an Oliver I recognized. One who'd ensure I had two cocks in me at once. "Do you want her cunt or her ass?"

"Which one do you recommend?" Georgie asked.

"They're both exquisite and very tight," Oliver replied. "You can't go wrong with either one."

"I'll take her ass then."

"Friedrich had the right idea about this anyway," Oliver said, eying the contraption I was attached to.

Pushing a button, he raised me up so my cunt and ass were at the proper height for the two of them. He fastened two other wires to the cuffs on my legs, pushing another button which slowly parted my legs, almost in splits, something I hadn't done since working on my flexibility in college. The tendons in my groin were stretched painfully. I was also becoming damp, my cunt spread wide for them.

"Did you bring lube, Georgie?" Oliver asked.

"No, Friedrich wanted us to fuck her dry."

"Stick your cock in her cunt first to slick it up some. She's already wet. Fuck her a minute or two before pushing it in her ass. She really is tight and your cock will appreciate the lubrication, otherwise she might scrape your skin off. I need to delay a bit anyway, or I'll cum too soon. I was so fucking close when I was interrupted."

Georgie took his advice, plunging up my cunt first and fucking me for several minutes to coat his prick with my juices. Then he got behind me and speared into my ass, plunging up all the way in one thrust. I groaned.

"You're right. Her asshole is so tight, she's practically choking my cock."

"Wait until I'm in her with you. You'll think you've died and gone to heaven," Oliver said.

He let Georgie fuck my ass a few minutes alone until his own cock lost some of it's tension. When he was ready, he plunged deep into my slick cunt. I moaned. Oliver was a bastard, but he introduced me to something I enjoyed greatly, a double penetration of my cunt and ass. They fucked me awhile and without anything else to occupy myself, I found my orgasm rapidly creeping up on me.

"May I please cum, Masters?" I panted. "I'm very close." I expected Oliver to refuse like he had last night, but I had to ask.

I was surprised to hear him say, "Cum as often as you want, slave."

It was all the permission I needed to really let myself go. Using my suspended hands to raise and lower myself, I was fucking them as much as they were fucking me. It didn't take long and I started cumming.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Aauuggghhh! This feels so fucking good," once again abandoning all sense of propriety and begging for my rapists to fuck me.

Of course, they didn't stop, not until they orgasmed themselves, young Georgie first, filling my ass, and finally Oliver, coating my cunt. When they both pulled out, my split position didn't allow for me to hold much in and their cum dripped to the floor beneath me. I thanked them for their gift to me. As the fucking had gone on, more and more people had started showing up in the common room, waking up and joining the world. Even Toni and Slut had gotten up. Seeing me, my position, and the wonderful fucking I'd received, I found myself filled with two other cocks, eager to try me out. When they finished in me, two more took their place, and two more after that, including Georgie, wanting to try out my cunt, now he'd had my ass. Nobody had negated my permission to cum so I orgasmed frequently and hard, begging for it.

When all were finished, my nether regions were soaked with cum, as was the floor beneath me. One of the slave servants was made to clean it up. Before Oliver lowered me, he had another male slave lick my cunt and ass clean of all the cum. His tongue even penetrated both orifices to swirl out the cum and I felt him lightly sucking at my sphincter to extract some. Despite how good it felt to me, I nearly felt my gorge rise when I realized where his tongue was.

I was finally lowered to the floor and I could barely stand, my legs wobbly from being in the splits so long. Slut helped me to the bathroom, where I used the facilities as best I could and cleaned up some more, a tongue being a poor substitute for a wet washcloth. Slut led me to the dining room after, where the Master's and Mistress's were eating while their slaves serviced them under the table. I sucked Oliver's cock under the table, breaking my fast when Oliver let me swallow his cum. He also fed me some of his food. It seemed the non-slaves received a large portion so they could give some to their slaves, who were the responsibility of their owners. Oliver fed me by hand, but some of the owners put their plates on the floor after they were done and let the slaves lick their food from the plate.

After breakfast, Oliver took me to his room and let me remove my mask before fucking me in the ass.

We were lying on the bed afterward and I asked, "What's tenderizing?"

"What do you think it means?" Oliver asked.

"I had no idea, except it didn't sound very pleasant."

"Friedrich meant to spank or whip your cunt until it was very sore before fucking you hard. It makes the sex very painful."

I shuddered thinking about it. "Why did you stop him?"

"Because Friedrich is a sadistic bastard and you don't have a safe word."

"I think of you as a sadistic bastard."

Oliver looked down at me. "There's sadistic, and there's sadistic. Friedrich is off the scale. I'm a walk in the park in comparison. I've heard stories. His whole family is like he is. His mother was banned from the club. The rest of the family is on probation here."

"What's a safe word?"

"It's a word you're given which allows you to stop whatever is being done to you. Friedrich's mother was banned because she ignored a safe word when given. The slave was badly injured and it cost a lot of money to cover it up."

"Why don't I have a safe word."

"Because you're my slave here. I'm one of the founders of the club." Why was I not surprised. "No one would normally dare hurt you except possibly for Friedrich. He doesn't have much of a governing switch. Saying you couldn't be marked is enough for most people to realize I don't want you hurt."

"Why do you care whether I'm hurt or not?"

"I need to return you back to your husband in essentially the same condition after I'm done with you. It's part of my agreement with you. You may be a little tainted, more well used, shall we say, but except for the use, the same condition."

"You don't think turning me into a whore is returning me in the same condition, do you?"

"Whether or not you choose to remain a whore after I'm done with you, is your decision, isn't it? You can't tell me Tanner hasn't received some benefit from your experience. Would you have allowed him to fuck your ass if I hadn't forced it on you."

"Maybe. It might have taken awhile and a lot of convincing on his part, but it could have happened."

"Now he doesn't have to wait. He can have your ass whenever he wants."

I supposed Oliver was right. Tanner had benefitted from my corrupting, but at what cost to me and him. He'd told me he couldn't bear the thought of me with another man, and I'd fucked dozens of them, including two right in front of his eyes.

"Would you consider yourself bisexual?" I asked.

"Because I was letting the male slave suck my cock?"

"Yes."

"I suppose I am, if you define it by who I'd fuck. I'll fuck anyone if it serves my purpose. I'm attracted more to females, but men make the best cocksuckers."

"Really?"

"They've got a cock. They know how it feels to them. Has anyone ever licked your cunt as well as Slut did?"

"How do you know she licked my cunt?"