All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 22'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great ending and justice was served!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I always suspected Tanner had something to do with it

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Started reading midway; had to go back and start at the beginning.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such a relief

This is the only chapter of this story that I’ve read, from the way the story unfolded I’m relieved that I didn’t bother with the rest. I’m glad that the female character got her revenge but it seemed very stilted and anticlimactic. They deserved much much worse than they got.

I enjoyed your story A Proper Scottish Wife as well as some of WBDP, the latter was very far fetched but palatable until you started on the incest, I find it gut wrenchingly vile and nauseating. It’s a subject that is a massive turn off for me. Just as I knew that I wouldn’t like this story either.

Rape fantasies are a difficult subject to write about, society has demonised women for hundreds of years, men are allowed to enjoy sex but women aren’t supposed to. I’m all in favour of free will and equality so IMHO whatever CONSENTING adults do in their own time is nobody else’s business.

As a survivor of abuse I just wanted to thank you for putting the relevant tags on your chapters, it’s saved me from some nightmares.

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007about 5 years ago
Great story. I can't wait for your next one

This was a great story, all the chapters, the characters in them were fantastic I'm looking forward to the next one.

bydaseabydaseaabout 5 years ago
Great

Great story and a very good ending. Loved every chapter and the way it was written, almost made me feel I was involved somehow. Hope you give us more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Check your math please!

It has only been 2 years and 6 months since Trump got elected. How can Brooke have a 5 year old and a 3 year old child since she didn't even start dating Jackson until 6 months after Trump's election?

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 5 years agoAuthor
Math, huh?

Brooke is writing this in the first person, from an indeterminate time in the future, although still young enough to have children. She wasn't writing it as it happened. She's examining what happened and describing it, perhaps as a form of therapy. Anonymous, you were the only one who seemed confused by this. Did you think this really happened?

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 5 years agoAuthor
To: What a Relief

I'm sorry for what happened to you in the past. It's unfortunate it has to happen to anyone, and I for one, wish it didn't. I wanted to try writing a non-consent, and I may try one in the future I've already written substantially for, but despite what I felt was better writing, on the whole, it wasn't received as well. I'm sure at least some of the reason for this, is the topic. If you have a scintilla of decency, non-consent will be somewhat offensive, no matter how well written, and possibly even more offensive if it is, because it's more glamorized. Because it is on the offensive side, I believe the perpetrators should get their just desserts, which is why Brooke could never have ended up with Oliver. I was somewhat surprised you thought there was incest in WBDP as there isn't. I'm not crazy about that topic either although I did write one story of accidental incest, but once known, it has to end. To some extent, one hopes reading about such topics is a pressure release preventing one acting on such fantasies. I don't have the smarts to know for sure. Best wishes to you, and thank you for your comment. I'm glad you found the preludes helpful in avoiding painful topics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Difficult subject, written well.

Considering the non-consent/Reluctance is the hardest category to write a decent story that is somewhat plausible in regards to the consent itself. I know Literotica has rigid requirements for this to be acceptable, that there has to be some sorta wishy-washy reluctance. It's hard to write a story where the victim undergoes such degrading abuse and somehow they 'enjoy' it on some perverse level. Considering all that....this story is well written. I am tempted to read your other stories.

As far as this final chapter, I felt that everything wrapped up nicely, except the revenge seem to lack the same kind of cruelty that the victim suffered for 21 long chapters. I was hoping Oliver and Tanner would have their masculinity taken away, and feminized against their will. Nothing worse than having your balls removed and given breast augmentation, a long with other surgerical procedures to feminize transgenders.

Despite my criticism, it was a very decent ending. Hope you take another stab at writing a non-consent/reluctance story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The end

After so many chapters of Brooke going through hell, I wanted detailed descriptions of the hell her offenders suffered. I figured early on Tanner was behind it. Just made sense. His payback was worthy. Oliver got off waaay too easily. I guess I’ll paint that picture for myself. However, I appreciate that you showed us Brooke’s future further down the road. Made me smile to know she found true love sand happiness. Overall, it was a well written story. Tough to read at times, but the characters kept me coming back for more. I’m both sad and glad it’s finished.

hamder65hamder65about 5 years ago

Well thought, well written. As usual, I would like to add. Now I am eagerly awaiting the next result of your erotic novel genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry the god stuff ruined the end for me.

Really felt like it was being pushed down my throat.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
So Brooke is left with no one to turn to?

The antagonists, it's obvious.

Maria seems to disappear out of the picture as soon as she's handed off to Tiffany. This is compounded by what she did to all her friends, bugging them. She had serious trust issues due to what was going on, but all the same they will now hold her at arm's length for a long time as they will not know if she is genuine of putting on a front to spy on them.

Tiffany and Jolene betrayed her by not stopping the final gangbang. Like the night they broke the news to her about Tanner et al, they knew she wasn't in her right frame of mind, yet left her alone, I would have slept across her door. Where were they during the gangbang? Working to the last to stop her, she obviously was not in her right mind, but they did not protect her.

Jackson, likewise about the gangbang, but worse setting it up. I understand agreeing else she would have found another way, but sitting in her bedroom with her naked on the bed waiting for Tanner would have served just as well, if not better. "You wanted to turn me into a slut, well you failed." As she got dressed. Then it appears her has no contact with her until he turns up a month after her divorce is final and is sniffing around wanting a date. Where was he during the worst part of her counselling? Through the up hill struggle. Sorry, that just came across as I'm back for my fuck now, but not going to make it obvious.

Her parents - Hey Brooke, that's a terrible story, but it's ok, your 'dad' is one of 2 possible rapists that got your mum pregnant. She came while being raped so it's ok that you did. Oh and because your mum is such a god botherer she forgave your 'dad' both times he raped her. Here's what we suggest, 1) forgive your 'dad' for being a rapist, even after everything you've just told us, 2) forgive your mum for not slicing his balls off, in other words forgive those who trespass against you (yeah, I've been brainwashed), 3) turn to god, you know the one that if it is all powerful couldn't be arsed to stop this shit happening to you. Sorry the whole praise the lord thing was totally out of character for Brooke as she only mentions going to church as part of her wedding, at best I would put her as lapsed Baptist and the last thing she would want to hear probably is pray. Next they would probably blame her for stopping believing. Personal experience with suicide tells me that for a religious person it can be a saviour, for an ex-religious person it is a source of anger anyone mentioning this wonderful all loving being.

I felt the antagonists got off light, no real mention of what happened to Sydney. Tanner is stopped working in the state and gives up all his money, whoopee. I thought she was going to break the whole Mason family, but it seems the parents can just pay to get off and only 5% of last year's earnings. How could they do this if they were left poor?

Given mention of MAD, I thought a nuclear option was quite appropriate, given that Brooke's main concerns and the reason she kept going back was to stop Tanner, her parents and her friends finding out and they all now knew, what was stopping her totally ruining everyone involved and everyone that fucked her that night? Maybe not everyone, but everyone that should have known better - ie owners of the club (should know exactly what is going on, including consent and cameras - what happened about that?), public figures, every married person. At the very least.

The writing was solid as I would expect from TF the trouble is balancing between the subject/category, lit rules and the set up. I think, personally, you did yourself no favours with this story and started from a losing position and although you tied all the main things up at the end it was a bit too quick and easy and left a whole bunch of other problems either untouched or skated over.

I know reading the comments, I've seen different things than other people and see the end differently. This is just my opinion based on a different life to all the other commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blackmailed Bride

Outstanding story, great ending, waiting to see your next work.

Davidj001Davidj001almost 5 years ago
WWWWEEEEELLLLLL,,,,,,,

I liked the hell out of this story too!!! I agree with one of the many anonymous commentators, oliver got off to easy, life in a wheelchair in an 8' x 12' prison cell as "big bubbas" girlfriend would have been more a more fitting end, same for tanner his dad and geoff. But I've been accused of being kind of spiteful so my judgement could be a bit biased. Still,,,,, love your writing and will continue to look forward to reading more. Side note,,, what about Sydney? Was she another victim or willing co-conspirator?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous ending

Brooke renounces her slutty way, marries Jackson, and has a perfect life. Sorry, I'm not buying it after the way she enjoyed screwing everyone she could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Obvios

Should of finishes in about ten parts instead of dragging out a obvious plot. The ending is a sickly sweet atrocities that waists readers time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect Ending!

Brilliant. I loved, loved, LOVED this ending. I was worried how it would go but it was perfect. Although I agree with the other reader who thought that Oliver got off too easily. It was good to hear from Tanner, in his letter. But I am also curious to know Sydney's thoughts about all this. Probably her parents got off too easily as well.

The only thing I found rather weird was that religion was brought into it.

And gotta love how some readers (as in real life situations) blame the victim. :(

Thank you TF for this great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not satisfied with the ending

I agree with another comment about Brooke's ending. There's no way realistically, after learning to cope with the mistreatment, then learning to enjoy and have multi-orgasmic gangbang sex, she could just "say a prayer" and be okay with having a husband. It would be more believable if she had to get through a couple years of therapy. It doesn't seem realistic that a woman who went from a virgin wanting sexual relations with her husband to be special, to a whore could get over the experience in 6 months.

Oliver, Stan, etc. got off too easy. I think Brooke's revenge would've been stronger had the resolution occurred 5 chapters sooner (as the true betrayer was predictable). Brooke should've bested Oliver AND Tanner at the same time by tricking them into running into each other or being unable to get their stories straight. At the end, Brooke WAS a whore and she enjoyed it-- and that means Oliver won!

That's not to say the writing was bad. There were times in certain chapters where you could experience the gaslighting Brooke went through. It was hard to read some chapters! That's the point of noncon writing I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Faith

I don't usually comment, but the faith aspect, especially as it relates to this climactic ending. I've read a lot of stories in Literotica and this is the first story with a happy connection to God and Jesus.

I read the whole series. I liked many aspects of the series, especially the sex in its many forms. If I had a criticism - I liked this lengthy series despite its length - it would be going through long narratives with perfunctory purpose.

To be clear, I don't view the acts in this series as beyond belief. Truth is stranger than fiction. The sex in this story is being described to an audience outside of the close circle of involved people. In real life the actions would take place and nobody would talk about it to anyone outside of the involved parties, but it would have happened.

Good story, many thanks.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 4 years agoAuthor
General Response to many comments

Good or bad, there are a large number of people of faith of every kind who believe in a higher power. The belief itself is very powerful. Whether it's the power of suggestion or something more, faith is very powerful. It was what allowed Brooke's mother to forgive her rapist and allow him to be her father. Brooke, was raised with that faith, so it belongs to her as well. The other critic is right too, mere faith isn't all she needs, but her mother encourages her to seek counseling because God helps those who help themselves. She isn't over all of her problems, but she's on the way to healing.

Also, Brooke is not the one who exacts revenge on those responsible, except for what she did to Tanner. Other people are responsible for her revenge, and they don't want to get caught. They did what they could while still protecting themselves. Brooke was just glad it was over. Once his blackmail power is over, a lot of powerful people would want Oliver dead and taken care of, for blackmail is what his 'sex magic' consisted of. He blackmailed Tanner and his family and lots of others. Whether Oliver himself believes in it himself, or merely wants to push it along, I leave to the reader.

x1000x1000over 3 years ago

Very silly and foolish revenge on tanner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the revenge was crap oliver tanner geoff and tanners sister ruined her life so much so she thought of suicide yet she did nothing really divorced tanner and had a gangbang which wont of bothered him deep down anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this novel, I read the whole of them. It was nice, with great revolutions, with exciting scenes and happy end!

Really loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for a great read

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465over 2 years ago

A superb story - one of teh best I have read. Thankyou

SirWimSirWimover 2 years ago

The first chapters of the blackmailed bride I did not realy like. My curiosity kept me reading. When Brooke starts fichting back the tale becomes good, and I'm glad I kept reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story! Finished every chapter in one day. Couldn't put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it from chapter 1 until the end.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well-written, and also believable story. As to the comment disdaining the prayer time with her parents. I've witnessed deliverance happening in an instant. It's fairly rare, but it does happen. Drug addicts have no desire to use, habitual liars begin telling truth, and yes, even blind and deaf persons healed instantaneously. When people say they don't believe me, I just tell them fine; the people who experienced these miracle do believe - and I'm one of them.

UncleBullyUncleBullyover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories ever, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

To some comments about faith:

They see the black and white of people being of faith. They forget there are those people in the grey. Parents are strong believers and raised kids in Church but as they get older they drift away. Build house on a rock or on sand. They stop going to Church, reading their Bible, or praying. You can easily see in Brooke's life before being married.

The other thing is about the gangbang incident there's no way it could have been stopped and Brooke and everyone knew it even though they didn't want it to happen. They needed the last server location and as much evidence as possible to finally end it. They couldn't charge in there into that club without getting the courts involved with a search warrant. With how embedded Oliver was he would have been forewarned.

The incident where Tunner comes home is heartbreaking. Jackson couldn't really stop because he wasn't close enough to Brooke yet for her to listen. It just shows how much of a freefall Brooke was in socially. She was hitting rock bottom. That's why after she mentally and spiritually empty. Her Mother was the only one to provide her direction to climb out of that bottom. It takes someone that has gone through something similar to help them stand back up.

Also, someone mentioned where was Jackson in that whole month? He told her call him when the divorce is final. He didn't want to form a relationship until she was ready. He was there to check if she was OK but also standing in for Jolene who was at a shakeout.

Reilly1225Reilly1225over 1 year ago

Like the concept. Story arc was good. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Could have moved much quicker, half as long easily, and wouldn’t have lost anything in my opinion

bisklave69bisklave694 months ago

Danke schön für diese Geschichte eine der Besten die ich hier auf Lit gelesen habe .....

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Very much like the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous