Blackmailed Bride Ch. 22

Story Info
Brooke takes her revenge, finds a resolution.
18.8k words
4.64
34.3k
33

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

The final chapter of Blackmailed Bride wherein Brooke takes revenge. This chapter contains anal, oral, and interracial sex and mention of incestuous sex. It also contains ass to mouth sex. A couple people guessed right before the revelation who was really responsible. Kudos to those who figured it out. A big shout out to all those who followed Brooke's travails from beginning to end. Another quick reminder, in this particular fantasy world, though much like our own, STD's don't exist. Best to use condoms and common sense, and most of all remain faithful.

Ch 22 - Resolution

I called Jackson on Sunday and told him what I wanted to do.

"Why, Brooke?" Jackson asked.

"Because Tanner deserves it," I replied.

"Yeah, he does. Do you?"

"I don't want a lecture," I said. "Can you do it?"

"Yeah, I can do it. I don't think I should, but the problem won't be finding bodies. I'll probably have to beat them off with a stick."

"I want at least seven or eight and half or more Latino or African-American, Friday at my place. You can be one of them if you wish."

"I don't fuck around with married women."

"I won't be married much longer."

"You're still married now. There could be a reconciliation."

"The chances of reconciliation are none and zero. Why would I want to remain married to that cocksucker?"

"No reason. But there are no reasons for some things in life. Why do some people remain married to the people who beat them? Would you?"

"No. And what he did was even worse than beating me. I'd have preferred a beating to what happened to me. One anyway. If I wouldn't stay after a beating, then I wouldn't stay after this."

"I'll be there," Jackson said, "to make sure things don't get out of hand, and to hand Tanner his walking papers, but other than that; I won't participate."

"Well, thanks for arranging everything for me."

"I still think you're being foolish and reckless, but if it's what you want..."

"It's what I want. I'll give you the time when I know when it is."

"Do you think he'll give you a time for an actual flight arriving from Osaka, or will he even give a shit?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"I'll see you Friday, if not before," Jackson said.

"Thanks again, Jackson, for all you've done for me."

"Someday, I'll want to collect a payment for my services."

"Whatever you want."

"I'll hold you to that, Mrs. Mason."

"Call me Ms. Grant. I'll be taking my maiden name back. I want nothing left to remind me of Tanner."

******

On Monday night, I thought I might have trouble sleeping, knowing how awful Tuesday would be. Surprisingly, I slept like a baby. Apparently, knowing a resolution to all my problems was forthcoming, allowed me to sleep better than I had in months. Knowing an end was in sight brought me a peace even the prospect of Election Day couldn't upset. On Tuesday morning, I got up early and prepared for the day. I gave myself four enema's before driving to Oliver's house. He made me strip when I got there, and naked, I got into a limousine for the ride out to the Club. The windows of the limo were dark so he didn't bother covering me with anything for the drive.

Oliver had me suck his cock on the drive, leaving the window open between us and the driver so he could enjoy the view. Oliver didn't last long, by which I guessed he hadn't cum in awhile, his cum spurting down my throat in thick gobs as I swallowed it all. I'd become quite the cocksucker under his tutelage. He played with my body the rest of the drive out there, but never allowed me to cum myself, merely keeping me on the edge. I actually wanted to ride his cock in order to orgasm, but Oliver wouldn't let me, saying I needed to save myself for the Club. When Oliver didn't want to fuck, I knew the day would be a rough one. I still didn't know what I'd be doing today.

Mistress Toni and Slut wouldn't be here today. We warned her that we were getting ready to close up shop on Oliver and it would be best she stayed away today. We informed her she could tell other members of the Club about the cameras recording everything after Friday, and they could start removing them anytime afterward and all previous recordings would be destroyed, so she needn't worry about any blowback from Olivers blackmail information. She would be free and clear to act in any way she felt appropriate. She thanked us for helping out and we told her she deserved our thanks for helping us. I knew Jolene and Jackson at least would be watching what happened today. Jackson had taken time off work today and tomorrow to monitor all of Oliver's computer activity the next couple days. Jolene would be watching to make sure nothing beyond the usual sexual shit would happen to me.

The Attorney General candidate who'd fucked me a few weeks ago was now running almost unopposed. His major party opponent had dropped out of the race unexpectedly for 'personal' reasons. I suspected Oliver had played a part in that and it had nothing to do with 'sex magic' as much as it had to do with 'blackmail'. If Oliver was left to his own devices, he'd have the new attorney general on the hook for pretty much anything. Fortunately for him, Oliver, nor anyone associated with Oliver, would any longer have a single remaining blackmail files after Friday and Jackson would be in charge of all remaining blackmail material. The only thing Jackson wanted from the new AG was for him to ensure no personally identifying material of me ever made it onto the internet. As long as my name was kept off the web, his would be too. There was nothing anyone could do with the personal recordings people had made and posted, but at least no one who'd done those knew my name. I'd been masked for all my encounters with others, whether I could see or not.

When we reached the Club, Oliver had me put on my mask again. I couldn't see, so I wouldn't know who was fucking me. Since I was allowed to see the last time I'd been here, I suspected more famous people, and now I knew the full score, people I knew, would be using me. Once the mask was on, Oliver guided me to the door and knocked.

"Yes, sir." It sounded like the same butler. I wondered if he still had a cock cage on.

"Oliver Crowley and slave," Oliver said.

"Yes, sir. Please come this way. A place has been prepared for your slave."

A place, prepared, for slave, sounding ominous. Me. Oliver carefully led me into the large common room. I could hear a few other people there, but it didn't sound like very many.

"Put your hand out," Oliver said.

I reached out tentatively and felt something soft and padded under my hand. I felt around it a bit and what I could feel seemed round, with perhaps ledges slightly below the curved surfaces.

"I want you to climb up on this and drape yourself over the surface lengthwise. We'll help you get up, then we're going to fasten your hands and legs down. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Get up then. There's a step in front of you, step up."

I stepped up and Oliver and the butler helped me climb over the thing, almost like a barrel, but narrower. The ledges were for me to put my legs on to keep me from sliding off to one side or the other. When I was properly situated, my ass stuck off the back end and my head the other. I was supported from the top of my pubic bone to my neck. When I was positioned, my upper calves and ankles were secured, my hands were secured under the barrel, almost as if I were hugging it, and a wide strap was placed around my waist. I could barely move when they were done, yet I was relatively comfortable.

Oliver began smearing lube around my back door. "After the first few times you're fucked, you won't need lube anymore." He poked a finger into my cunt. "You're already wet, Mrs. Mason. You're such a slut now. You're positioned at such a height that your ass, mouth and cunt are available to any who wishes to use it. There will be many here who do. You will be fucked ragged all day long. One hard cock after the other will use you, all to created the magic necessary for Trump to be elected."

"What if everyone here didn't want Trump to be president?" I asked.

"They do."

"And if they all wanted Clinton to be president?"

"She'd be elected."

"I hope to God Hilary gets elected to prove to you sex magic doesn't exist."

"Like I wasn't able to get your husband sent to Osaka?"

He didn't know I knew Tanner never went to Osaka, and I didn't want him to know yet. It was my little secret until Friday. Friday, his whole little world would come tumbling down just as mine had.

"A lucky coincidence," I said. "This is all so much bullshit."

Oliver laughed. "We'll see, won't we. You will have an attendant here beside you, female. She will clean you off occasionally as the day progresses. She will release you if you need to use the bathroom, lead you there and then return you to this spot. You will follow her instructions as you do mine. She will give you a bite to eat, something high protein and nutritious, or a drink of water should you need it. Someone will always be beside you, so speak if you need something."

"I need to be released," I said.

"Anything but that," Oliver laughed.

"I could use something to eat now and a drink, and a kiss."

Something was placed up to my lips and I took a bite. It tasted okay, kind of a sweet protein bar of some kind. After I swallowed, a straw was placed at my lips and I sucked some ice water down. Surprisingly enough, she also gave me a kiss on the lips, soft and gentle.

"It looks like you're about to get your first customer of the day," Oliver whispered in my ear. "His cock is out and quite ready. Have fun."

A hard cock plunged into my cunt and I grunted. He started fucking me, none too gently. Before he finished, my head was lifted and another cock went into my mouth. The one in my mouth orgasmed first, his hot cum spurting into my throat, large volumes of it, like he hadn't cum in a week. I swallowed desperately to keep up with the flood of sperm. Another one took his place immediately and I found myself sucking another cock.

The guy in my cunt finally climaxed. He bucked up hard against my bottom and went rigid and I could feel his cum joining the fluids in my pussy. I hadn't cum yet, but he left me close and I wanted another cock in me right away to finish the job. I didn't have to wait long. A longer, thicker cock slid into my cum slicked cunt and within two strokes, I orgasmed, moaning like a banshee. The second guy in my mouth also climaxed, spraying his load all over my face. I had a second orgasm before the guy behind me finished, throbbing around his thick prick.

There was a brief respite after those four. I heard more and more people entering the room and drinks being served. I asked for my attendant to wipe my face and a cool washcloth wiped the sperm from my face. The next man to enter me, plunged into my back door. He apparently liked the tightness he found there, because he climaxed fairly quickly, coating my rectum with his cum. When he'd finished squirting in my bum hole, he stepped in front of me and had me suck his cock clean. I was glad to have cleansed myself four times this morning.

I asked for another drink of water when he was done and a straw touched my lips and I gratefully took four long sips of cold water. And so the day went. By noon, I'd been fucked a dozen times in the ass or cunt and sucked even more cock as some of the fuckers wanted me to clean their cocks when they'd finished. My ass barely had time to close before another cock pushed inside. The only rest it had was when someone chose to fuck my cunt instead. I could feel cum all over my nether regions, leaking from my overused ass or pussy, or some men had chosen to pull out before they climaxed and squirted their seed all over my bottom. I'd cum a half dozen times myself, my own cum mixing with theirs as it dripped from my cunt.

At one point, I asked my attendant to do what she could to clean me off, but instead of a towel or washcloth, she licked me clean. She must have swallowed a pint of cum to make me somewhat presentable. Around lunch time, she released me and led me to the bathroom where I relieved myself. I was allowed a quick meal of scrambled eggs, then returned to my station. The top of the horse, which is what I'd begun thinking of it as, was drenched in bodily fluids which had run off my body. I was fastened down again and the day continued.

I lost track of the number of times I was fucked and the number of times I'd cum. Whenever I needed a cleaning, my attendants delicate tongue dipped into my ass and cunt and licked me presentable again. Every time I needed a drink, she gave me a straw and I'd sip cool water to cool my throat, which felt raw from the number of cocks which invaded it. After lunch, I had very little to eat as the amount of cum I swallowed seemed to fill me up, leaving me less hungry.

Around supper time, I relieved myself again, surprised at the amount of cum which floated in the water of the toilet after I was done. After seven, the polls closed and TV's were turned on to listen to the results. More and more people came into the Club, finished with their day and all three of my fuck holes saw more and more use. I knew I couldn't be the only one there surrendering her body. There were too many people and not enough holes if I was the only one providing them. I heard the sounds of other people moaning in orgasm, men as well as women, and wondered if some men were being used as I was, their cocks, mouths and asses the property of others.

The TV's were loud enough I could hear the results over the grunting and groaning and the slapping of sopping flesh as people were fucked. The state results were announced, going as expected for the most part, big eastern states like New York and Massachusetts going for Clinton, the Deep South going Trumps way. Most of the concentration of the news were towards swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Obama had won those states four years previously and everyone agreed Clinton would need to win them this year. Polls before the elections showed Clinton leading in the national vote, and all the swing states she had to win. As the evening went on, more and more, it looked like Clinton was losing the swing states she needed to win. Trump was leading in Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio by narrow margins, still too close to call.

More and more people started fucking me and the others, thinking somehow we would be the source of their victory. How they could possibly imagine my cunt and the amount of cum they were depositing in it would have any impact on a national election was beyond me. My attendant had to clean me off more frequently, and I squirmed when her tongue dipped into my ass to gather the cum deposited in there. I came twice while she cleaned me. I also needed more water to wash down the cum coating my throat. Several times she washed off my face, cocks squirting their sperm on it instead of having to swallow.

I was horrendously sore. I quit having orgasms at some point. My asshole in particular had received little rest and time to recover between fuckings. My jaw and tongue were strained to the point I no longer bothered using them, letting the cocks slide down my throat without interference or interest by me. My throat was rubbed raw by the poundings I'd taken. My pussy was little better, but it was designed for fucking and doing better than the rest of me. It was numb to a certain extent, with all but the largest cocks barely noticeable when they slid into me. Only the amount of cum I'd taken made any of it bearable. I was awash in cum for all intents and purposes. There was almost no friction left, only puddles. My attendant gave me some ibuprofen when I told her how much I hurt.

She released me again when they were announcing Florida for Trump to use the restroom. I sat quietly for as long as she let me to let the cum drop in congealed clumps from my body. Some of the people left by this time, thinking Florida was the nail in Clinton's coffin. I was fastened to my perch once more, but only used four more times before Oliver said I could go. I was such a mess at this point, I was surprised anyone would want to use me. I had to remain masked as there were still people there.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Past one."

I'd been fucked for over fifteen hours by one cock after the other. It was the most brutal of all the times Oliver had ever used me. Never had I felt so much like an inanimate fuck toy, nothing more than a receptacle for male seed. Oliver led me out to the limo as I was, dripping in cum. He had me wait outside while he threw a blanket on the floor, telling me to stay on the floor as he didn't want to pay for the seats to be cleaned. I didn't care, only relieved I wouldn't be fucked anymore today.

When we reached his house, he made me take a shower out by the pool, refusing to let me into the house until I was mostly cum free. Once I was allowed inside, I was told to shower again, more thoroughly this time. I used handfuls of shower gel to scrub myself off. I didn't have any douches here, so I'd need to shower again when I got home. I got dressed and left. With any luck at all, this would be the last time I'd ever see this bastard.

On the way home, I stopped at an all night drug store and got six more bottles of douche. Arriving home, I went straight to the shower and used all six, even more cum washing out of me with their use. Drying off, I took two extra strength Excedrin and went straight to bed, falling asleep instantly, I was so exhausted. It was past four AM. I slept until three when I heard knocking on my door. Jolene and Tiffany were both at the door when I opened it. I let them in and led them to the living room.

"I'm sorry," I said to Tiffany. "I can't sit down yet. Is it okay if I lie down with my head in your lap?"

"Of course, Brooke. Whatever you need. Jolene said you had a terrible day yesterday."

"Terrible doesn't begin to describe it. Who won the election?" I said, lying down. Tiffany stroked my hair for me.

"Trump," Tiffany said. "He lost the popular vote, but cleaned up in the electoral college. Most pundits are calling it the biggest political upset since Dewey in 48."

I didn't particularly care. I hadn't had a chance to vote myself. I thought Trump was awful but hadn't particularly liked Hilary either. Both of them were flawed candidates in my mind. I would have voted for the least despicable slime ball, but in Georgia, Trump won handily so my vote wouldn't have counted except for another digit in the popular vote.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, Brooke, but Jackson did find another computer server as a result," Jolene said. "I think we've got them all now. We can take them down whenever you're ready."

"Friday. I don't want Tanner to have a whisper of what's about to happen until he presents himself. Do you have access to the video files of what happened yesterday?"

Jolene nodded.

"I want to see it," I said.

"Why would you possibly want to see it, Brooke. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen."

"I want to see the face of every person who abused me," I said. "I want to know who they are, what they did, and at some point, they're all going to pay."

"We can tell you who was there," Jolene said. "You don't have to watch it. It can't be good for you to see what happened."

"Watching it can't possibly be as bad as living it. Every one of them will pay."

Jolene looked to Tiffany for support, but Tiffany, bless her heart, said, "Let her see it. She's right. She went through it and survived. Watching it will be less damaging."

Jolene capitulated. "I'll drop a thumb drive off here tomorrow."

"Thank you."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers