Blackmailed Bride Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to stay with you tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"I wouldn't mind the company. I have to do some things which might require assistance, but it's going to be embarrassing for you. I'm still sore and you might be able to assist by buying some things at the store for me and whatever else I might require. Maybe make or buy some food. I'm not ready to stand yet. The less I move, the easier it is."

"Whatever you need, Brooke."

"I appreciate it."

"I guess I'm done here," Jolene said. "I wanted to make sure you were getting by and let you know Oliver's goose was cooked."

"Come here," I said, "and give me a kiss. You've been a good friend and a great, compassionate PI. I never would have found out who Oliver was without you going the extra mile. I'll never be able to thank you enough, but you have a friend for life."

Jolene came over and leaned down and I gave her a kiss. "Thank you forever," I whispered.

"You're welcome, Brooke. Take care of yourself."

"I will. We'll talk later, I promise. There's still some stuff which needs to get done."

Tiffany showed her out and when she returned, brought paper and pen.

"Write down whatever you need and I'll pick it up for you."

I wrote everything down. I didn't know the names for everything, and listed several things like soothing bath oils, pain relieving creams, and told Tiffany to ask a pharmacist if she couldn't find something which looked like it might work. She said she'd do her best and left, coming home ninety minutes later with three bags of items from the drug store and Chinese food.

We started with the food. I hadn't eaten a lot yesterday except for cum, so I was starving now. She got a tray and put lots of food on it and set it on my lap so I could eat, mostly lying down. I ate probably twice the amount of food I normally tucked away, but Tiffany had bought a lot and I ate my fill while still leaving some for her. I was stuffing the last of the food in my mouth before she was finished with hers.

"Hungry, huh?" Tiffany said.

"Unbelievably so," I said. "Not much in the way of food to eat yesterday."

"So what else can I help you with."

"Yeah. This is the tricky part I need a really good friend for. You need to check my bottom and pussy to see if there's any more than superficial damage."

"Jesus, Brooke. What the hell happened to you yesterday?"

"I was fucked; a lot, for like fifteen hours. I was tied down while they did it. I lost track of how many times. It's why I can't sit down yet. I don't think Oliver would have allowed anything causing permanent damage because he said I was to be returned in the identical condition, but I need to check."

"Shit, all the more reason for you not to do what you have planned for Friday."

"If I'm still sore on Friday, I won't do it, I promise."

"Well, let's go in the bathroom and I'll check you out. We can use some of the stuff I got at the pharmacy."

Tiffany grabbed all three bags, helped me to stand and hobble into the bathroom. I started running some hot water into the tub and Tiffany added some bath oil and Epsom salts, which the pharmacist assured her would ease muscle soreness. We weren't talking about muscles, strictly, but it couldn't hurt. We filled the tub and I bent over, showing Tiffany my ass.

"Ooh, your anus looks red and inflamed," she said. "I can see why they call it a rosebud. Your pussy looks swollen, too, though I've never made a point of looking at your pussy. It doesn't look quite right."

"Maybe I should be asking Erin or Suki. They've probably looked at a lot more pussy." Tiffany laughed. "Does it look like I might have gotten a hemorrhoid? It's why I wanted you to get Preparation H."

"I don't know. What's a hemorrhoid look like?"

"You could google it. I'm sure they have pictures."

"Ugh. Well why don't you start soaking and I'll see what I can see."

I eased myself into the bathtub. Tiffany got a chair and sat down beside me. "I don't want you falling asleep and drowning," she said.

She scrolled through her phone looking at photos and finally said. "You may have a small one. Nothing looking anything like these, thank God."

We sat in companionable silence for a bit, then she asked, "What was it like?"

"I don't think you'd want to do it, if that's what you're asking."

"No, not what I'm asking. I'd never do it. It's too horrible to contemplate, but I am curious about what it was like."

"You mean did I cum?"

"That's part of it."

"I orgasmed quite a bit when it started. Oliver has trained me to be a slut and I enjoyed having cocks in me, fucking me. I wasn't cumming at all by the end of the night; too tired and sore. My ass hurt, my pussy hurt, though not as bad as my ass. My jaw ached, my tongue felt like it could fall off. My throat hurt. No one really cared how I felt or whether I was enjoying it. Essentially, I was nothing more than a cum bucket, someplace to dump their sperm. You wouldn't believe what a mess I was when I finished. Oliver wouldn't let me sit on the seats of the limo. He put a rug or blanket on the floor and told me to stay there. I had to take a shower by the pool before he let me in the house to shower. I took another one when I got home. I used three bottles of douche a hole to clean myself out, and that was after having an attendant licking the cum from my cunt and ass occasionally to clean me up a bit before the next cock penetrated me. It was the most filthy, demeaning experience I've ever had. I didn't even feel like a person anymore."

"Oh, God, Brooke! How are you not a blubbering idiot right now?"

"Oliver said the experience would break me. He might have been right if I hadn't found out about Tanner. I could easily be their obedient little fuck toy right now if it weren't for that. The thing is, it pissed me off so much I've got this nugget of fire burning inside me now, like a small volcano. I want nothing more than to make everyone pay. Once I've done that, I don't know what will happen. It's like it's keeping me alive so I can see them all burn in hell. Without that fire, I don't know what would happen. I'm being honest with you, Tiffany. Rage and vengeance might be all that's keeping me alive. It's part of the reason I want to see the video from yesterday. I need to fan the flames. I need to hate them all, not just Tanner and Oliver. Otherwise, I might not have a reason to exist past Friday. They all have to pay."

Tiffany took my hand and kissed it. "Oh, Brooke. You need something more in your life. You can't live on hate."

"I can for now. We'll see what happens after."

Replacing the water once, I sat in the tub for over an hour. Admittedly, I felt much better getting out than I did getting in. I used some Aspercreme around my nether regions after drying off, then a little of the Preparation H on what Tiffany thought was a small hemorrhoid. I took some more pain pills and put on a night shirt. Tiffany put on one of mine and climbed into bed with me, wrapping her arms around me. Maybe I felt a little more like a person after she did so. I fell asleep easily.

******

Ding.

I stirred, the text messaging alert waking me. I looked at the bed beside me and Tiffany was gone, a note on her pillow. I've gone to work. Call me if you need anything. What had I ever done to deserve a friend like her?

I looked at the text. It was Tanner telling me his flight would arrive at 2:55 PM. I texted back.

Grab a taxi or an Uber home. I have a surprise for you when you get here.

Does it involve you being naked, beautiful?

It certainly does. I texted back.

I can hardly wait. It's been so long. Long for me, perhaps, depending on where you were Election Day. Not so long since you fucked your sister.

It's been a long time for me too, love. You lying sack of shit.

Everything I texted was accompanied by the thing I wanted to say, going on and on in my head. It was strange. Both of us knew what had happened to me. Yet he didn't know that I knew, and he assumed I was doing the normal bit of lying, ashamed to admit to my husband what a whore I was. And he was lying about everything because he didn't want me to know he was complicit in turning me into said whore.

I checked the rest of my texts. Nothing from Oliver. I usually received a movie of my last escapade of shame by now. Perhaps he thought I was broken now and didn't need these little reminders anymore. Or perhaps he hadn't finished editing the movie yet. Fifteen hours of fucking was a lot of material to squeeze down, especially if he wanted to capture all my orgasms. I'd had a lot of them to start. He'd have to trim or black out a lot of the people fucking me, since I wasn't supposed to know who they were. I had my own little tape I'd be looking at today. No black outs, no editing; just pure, unadulterated fucking.

I took another long, hot bath, only one tub of hot water this time because I was feeling much better. I got out of the tub, without needing more Aspercreme, though I still added a dab of the Preparation H to my bottom. After all, my asshole would be in use again tomorrow and care should be taken.

I dressed and ate and Jolene came over around one, with a 16 gigabyte thumb drive and a folder. I asked her in and we sat down on the couch together.

"I still recommend you not look at this, Brooke. It's ugly and disgusting. No one should have to watch their own gang rape unfold like this."

"I volunteered for this, Jolene. Don't you realize that I'm a slut now?" I held up the drive. "This is what they wanted to turn me into and this is what I've become. They succeeded. I'm their creation. I'm Frankenstein's monster."

"Brooke, you're not. This is not anything you would have wished for yourself. This is not who you are. I know it isn't. Don't let them win."

"The first man who took my cunt Tuesday, he didn't make me cum. I wanted to cum so badly, Jolene. If there hadn't been a cock in my mouth, I would gladly have begged for someone else to shove a cock into me. Up until I became too sore, I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be filled with their hot cum, to feel it spurt down my throat. I am what they made me, Jolene. The only thing I refuse to be is their whore. I'll be a whore for anyone else, but not theirs."

"I disagree, but I'm not going to argue with you now." She handed me the folder. "Mauro and I went through this and identified everyone we could. It's in the order that you were used. We put question marks where we didn't recognize the person. You might want to take a look at it before you look at the film. Might keep you from wanting to look at it."

I looked through their lists. Beside each name was the profession or position of the person. Ballplayer, executive for some company, politician, football player, news anchor. I was fucked by the rich and famous of Atlanta including Richard Wharton, Jackson's boss. I tapped his name.

"Is he involved in my blackmail?"

"Not that we've been able to determine. He does own the property of the Club, but there's no sign Oliver sent any of your blackmail material to him. For all we can tell, he's just another sleaze ball who took advantage of your state."

"I don't think he deserves my nude paintings," I said, "even if he wasn't involved."

"I'd agree. How will you get them back?" Jolene asked.

"I'll think of something. This is prime blackmail material. It sounded as if I wasn't the only person being fucked on Election Day. Were there others?"

"Six women, two men."

"Could you tell if they were there voluntarily, or were they coerced as I was?"

"We couldn't tell."

"Try to find out, would you? I'd like to do something for them if they were not there of their own volition."

"We'll see what we can do."

Tanner's name was on the list, as was his father, and Geoff, both several names before Tanner. Their names were right next to each other, so either they'd done me one after the other or both at the same time. I pointed to Geoff's name.

"We're taking care of Tanner and his family, but something bad has to happen to Geoff as well. He can't get out of this scot free."

"I doubt he'll escape some form of comeuppance."

"Boat accident," I said smiling.

Jolene smiled back. "It's a dangerous world out there."

"How many people total fucked me?" I asked.

"You were fucked fifty-seven times by forty-nine different people. Some of them were duplicates; they fucked you more than once." God! I'd known there were a lot of cocks, but fifty-seven. No wonder I was so sore and dripping with cum.

I counted the question marks, the ones Mauro and Jolene hadn't been able to identify. Eight. Perhaps I'd concentrate of those when I looked at the video.

"I don't see Geoff's father or his cousin, Friedrich, on this list. Geoff's father was friends with Tanner's father for a long time before Tanner and Geoff were born. Geoff had to get his sliminess somewhere. I'd suspect his father, especially if Tanner's father is involved. And Fred or Friedrich was at the Club before. I doubt he'd miss the chance for more free debased pussy."

"You may be right. I'll check their driver's license photos and see if either of them was there."

"Thank you for bringing this over. I appreciate you very much."

"I just wish we could have ended it sooner."

I hugged her and let her out.

Texting Jackson, I told him what time he needed to be here tomorrow with his friends. He said he'd be here. I called Hilda and informed her of when I needed the divorce packet. She said she'd have a courier deliver everything by 2:00. All my plans made, I started watching the video.

I looked at some of the generalities first. Three women and one of the men were in the common room with me. The others were in additional bedrooms. The women were all in the same position as I was, all three of their holes available to use. The men were hanging vertically, their asses and cocks both available for the women or men to use. The slave men had a bed in front of them where a woman could lie down to be fucked if they wanted, their feet in stirrups like a gynecology chair. Or a man could stand so the slave could suck his cock. Being men, they couldn't fuck as frequently as the women did, but every hour or so, they'd be sucked into an erection and a woman would take his cock in her cunt. Their asses and mouths were used more frequently. Both of them had nice big cocks I'd love to feel in my cunt.

I didn't recognize the different women acting as my attendants; they changed every couple hours, but another woman had Sydney acting as hers when the party started. I supposed they didn't want me recognizing the voices of whoever assisted me. I wondered if Sydney was a voluntary slut, or if she'd been corrupted as I had, by her father, or Tanner, or her mother, even Geoff or Oliver. I wondered if they'd started on her young, or waited until she was eighteen.

The first question mark on the list was the first person who fucked my cunt. Sure enough, Friedrich. Eager to fuck me after having been denied my previous time at the Club. Not able to tenderize me, but happy enough to be the first to use me. I found it telling he didn't make me cum. Too young, not enough experience, too eager. An Atlanta Braves ballplayer whose name I didn't recognize the first in my mouth. Richard Wharton the second in my cunt, the one who made me cum. Nice cock, thick and long. Overjoyed to fuck the model in his paintings. That was going to cost him some dough. I felt myself becoming wet, watching. Jolene was wrong; I was a whore.

Geoff and Tanner's father fucked me together, Geoff in my ass, my father-in-law in my mouth. They were quite a few people into the process. Thick clumps of cum were already running from my ass before Geoff stuck his cock in. Geoff made me cum though, which made me ill. Of anyone who I'd hate to cum for, Geoff was at the top of the list. Tanner's father climaxed all over my face, one of my facials. Several people later, Tanner fucked my cunt while another question mark fucked my face. He looked like an older version of Geoff, so I guessed his father. I swallowed his cum. Tanner made me orgasm as well, skilled in his use of me and knowledge of my body. I so wanted him to hurt.

One of the next question marks was Stanley Wright. He slid right into my sloppy cunt, Kathy there, watching. I knew now it wasn't the first time Stan fucked me. He'd fucked me on my honeymoon after our strip poker game while I'd been 'roofied'. I wondered now if they really lived in Charleston, South Carolina, or it was more bullshit I was told to make it more believable. If he was a doctor, and I still had no reason to doubt it because of the medical knowledge he'd had, he'd be easy to google. He made me cum too, the stupid fucker. When he climaxed, Kathy was the one to lick my ass and cunt of all the cum, not my attendant, her tongue dipping into both holes to clean me off. She made me cum also, moaning around the cock in my mouth, Mr. Attorney General, who'd won his election because his main opponent dropped out. His cum was another facial I took.

Fast forwarding through the parts no one used me, I was able to get through the tape in about half the time. It was still 11:30 PM before I finished. I'd knocked three question marks off the list, assuming it was Geoff's father using me with Tanner. Looked like him though. Jolene would figure it out. The other five question marks looked young. I would guess that like Tanner, Geoff and Friedrich, they were the sons of some of the others, being treated by their elders to a taste of the life they were about to inherit. Without knowing who they were, they might escape my wrath. No one else would.

I went to bed and masturbated a couple times, eager to cum after watching my debauchery in the video. I slept easily afterward, calm, relaxed, ready for tomorrow.

******

When I got up, I used my enema kit to thoroughly cleanse my ass. At some point today, I expected someone would find their way from my ass to my mouth and I wanted to be prepared. Suki came by around eleven, and dropped off the final painting, the one which would have gone to Tanner. I hustled her out the door so she wouldn't be here later. I ate at noon, lots of protein. I had to keep up my strength. I'd be busy later. My divorce packet came by courier at one and it included all the divorce papers as well as all evidence found implicating Tanner and his family in an incestuous relationship. There was more than what we'd recorded in Sydney's bedroom. Oliver had a lot, which might explain why Tanner so readily agreed to turn me into his slut. Explain, but not excuse. Everything Oliver had, we now had, so we were going to be in charge once Oliver's shit was trashed. I signed all the paperwork where my signature was required.

Jackson came shortly afterward, with eleven handsome, strapping lads of various ethnicities trooping through the door behind him. I started getting wet just watching them line up in my living room.

"Eleven, Jackson. That's more than I expected."

"I told you I'd need to beat them off with a stick, and actually; it's only nine. Two of them are here to help me maintain order and destroy Oliver's files. We're holding off until Tanner walks through the door, then every file on all the computers and associated servers and phones will be destroyed. All at once. The computers might burn up. We're eliminating the cooling safeguards."

I looked at all of them looking at me expectantly, wondering what exactly was going on. I could see a couple of them might have erections already.

"Did Jackson tell you what we needed you for here today?"

"He said we'd be having sex with a beautiful woman, ma'am," a tall, good looking, black man said. "Where's the others."

"The others?" I asked. "What others?"

"Well ma'am. There's nine of us and I only see one of you," he said. What a gentleman.