Blackmailed Bride Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said, "nine of you and one of me. I want all nine of you to fuck me."

"One at a time, señora, or all at once?" a slim, tattooed Latino asked.

"Well as many of you as I can handle at once," I replied. "I'm thinking five at a time. I'm assured it can be done."

They all kind of looked at each other for a minute.

"Excuse me, ma'am," the black gentleman said. "You are going to have sex with all of us; right here, right now?" Such a sweet boy. He reminded me of Cheyenne's brothers. Raised right.

"Well, I was thinking of the bedroom where we'll be much more comfortable, but that is my goal."

They looked at each other again.

"Let me explain," I said, removing my clothes. "I recently discovered my husband has been trying to turn me into a whore, allowing others to fuck me any time they wished. This is not really anything I ever wished for myself. I planned to be a one man woman. He's recently pretended to be working in Osaka, Japan so these other men and women," I stressed, "could avail themselves of me more frequently." I was soon standing in front of all of them naked as a jaybird. Everyone other than Jackson was looking at me intently and more of them appeared to be sporting erections. "He's pretending to be returning this afternoon. He never left the country and he's been in town for at least the last week, fucking other people. I want to show him he's been successful in turning me into a slut. I want all of you to be fucking me when he comes through our bedroom door. He's expecting me to be naked and waiting for him when he arrives. I'm leaving my clothes out here, so he knows the naked part is true. You may all remove your clothes in the bedroom so he doesn't see them until he comes through the door."

"Ma'am, not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but having a bunch of men fucking your wife is a good way to get shot in Georgia."

"That's why Jackson is not participating. He's armed...you are armed, aren't you Jackson?"

He patted his waistband. "I am."

"My husband does not normally carry a weapon, but Jackson is here to ensure my husband behaves himself and doesn't do more than watch. The three of them should be able to handle any problems which arise. And since my husband will be handed his divorce papers when he arrives, he has no earthly reason to squawk about anything which goes on here. A quick question. I don't want to piss off any wives or girlfriends, so you boys are currently unattached?"

They all shook their heads, yes. I hoped they were telling the truth, but I also had to assume Jackson had vetted them some.

"Excellent. The other thing I'm realizing is this may not have been what you signed up for, so anyone who wants to back out now, you may go ahead and leave. I'll have no hard feelings. If you wish to proceed, join me in the bedroom and strip off your clothes. Anyone needing a little pick me up ahead of time, my mouth is now open for business."

"I have one thing to add," Jackson said. "This lovely lady is trying to retaliate against her bastard of a husband. If for any reason she asks you to stop, because he leaves or she's getting worn out; you stop. She's doing this voluntarily, but the moment it stops being voluntary, it ends. That's the other reason I'm here. Don't piss me off."

"I plan to give every one of you at least one orgasm, so no one goes home in a bad way," I added, "so just let me know if you haven't cum yet, and I'll take care of you. Follow me gentlemen."

I turned and walked into the bedroom, swaying my hips as I walked and I was pleased to note every single one of them followed me in, most of them starting to unbutton or shed shirts as they walked. Jackson and the other two protectors followed us in and closed the bedroom door behind us. When their clothes were off, I was pleased to note every one of them was sporting the beginnings of a lovely erection. Ah, the benefits of youth and vigor.

Pulling the covers from the bed, I said, "I want lots of cum on me and in me. I want it to be dripping from my ass and cunt, off my face and all over my body. Feel free to let loose any time you have a need. There's no reason for my husband not to see me exactly as he wanted me to be, a totally wanton slut." I saw Jackson shaking his head in the background. I turned to the handsome black gentleman. "Sir, since you were so kind and respectful when we started, I'll give you first choice. Would you like my cunt, my ass or my mouth?"

If you don't mind, ma'am, I'm kind of a pussy pleaser. I'll take your pussy, please."

"You are such a gentleman," I said, fondling his stiff cock. "Why don't you lie down on the bed and I'll mount you."

"Yes, ma'am." Always polite.

He lay down on the bed, his cock standing rampantly up like a nice flag pole. I climbed over the top of him and placed his prick at the slick entrance to my pussy and sank down over the crown, burying him in my cunt.

"Ooh, sir. I can see why you call yourself a pussy pleaser. My pussy is most pleased to make your acquaintance. You fill me up." I moaned to let him know how much. "I don't know how you other gentlemen will decide who else is going next, but I need cocks in my ass and my mouth, and I definitely have two hands available to speed things along. There's lubricant on the nightstand. I'd appreciate it most greatly if you make liberal use of it. Election Day was a very busy day for me and I'm still a little sore, so be gentle, gentlemen."

One of the white guys grabbed the bottle of lube and smeared some around my back door and his cock. Thankfully, he wasn't much more than average sized. The guy in my cunt was only around seven inches but thick. He climbed on the bed behind me and I laid my head down on the broad chest under me and spread my cheeks. He did as I'd requested and very slowly eased his way through my sphincter.

"Ahh, perfect. I'm so full right now and it feels so good. Don't be shy. My mouth is still empty. I can deep throat gentlemen. I've been well trained."

An asian fellow got on the bed and presented a long, thin cock.

"If you put a little lube on your pricks," I said, "I'm sure I can give excellent hand jobs, though I admit, that wasn't one of the skills I was trained in," before pulling the prick down my throat.

Two more young men, one the tattooed Latino and the other also black, lubed their erections and placed my hands on them and I slowly started stroking them, stem to stern, not only airtight, but fully engaged. For the next five minutes, all I was, was a milking machine, milking their bodies for the thick cream they'd provide me. The asian gentleman gave me my first reward. Grunting, his cock swelled and let loose in my mouth to start, though he pulled out after the first two jets went down my gullet and left the rest of his cream on my face. The Latino in my left hand took his place in my mouth, and another white cock went into my hand.

The next one to cum was the fellow in my posterior, plastering my rectum with his milky contribution. I orgasmed with him, clutching his cock in my spasming sphincter. He squeezed out the last few drops and spread them on my ass cheeks, and another one took his place, though I didn't see who, being otherwise engaged. The Latino was the next to go and he sprayed all but the first spurt into my face. The young black man in my right hand also released and thick ropes of his cum went up my arm and into my face and hair. Some of it dripped down onto the man beneath me. Since my mouth was momentarily vacant, I licked it up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you'd be getting some on you as well."

"It's worth it, ma'am. Can I say you have the most wonderful pussy I've ever been in?"

"Yes you may and thank you. Might I ask what your name is, sir?"

"Montgomery, ma'am."

"Montgomery. It's been a pleasure meeting you. Your momma raised you right. I'll try to clean up after myself."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

I opened my mouth again and another cock filled it. Every one of the men I was pleasuring climaxed again but Montgomery, who was still going strong. He wasn't able to move very much due to our respective positions and I was distracted by all the other cocks I was pleasing. I climaxed again, my pussy pulsating on Montgomery's prick. Still he managed to keep going. I was moaning fairly regularly. It was a splendid fucking. I temporarily paused my prick licking to clean a few more drops of cum off Montgomery's face, although I smeared more on him than I licked, I was afraid.

"Honey, I'm home," Tanner called out from the entry.

"In the bedroom, dear. I'm waiting for you," I called out, turning to face the door. I wanted to see his face when he saw me.

I saw Jackson and one of his enforcers move to either side of the door while the third one was poised at a laptop set up on the bureau. Tanner walked through the door and an utter look of shock crossed his face when he saw me, Montgomery's thick prick up my cunt, the third man to have fucked my ass firmly embedded in it. Two more cocks in my hands and a third dangling before my face. I couldn't have been more pleased to see the look upon his face. Jackson and his buddy pushed him forward into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Brooke!" He shouted shrilly, like a little girl.

"Hi, honey. I just wanted to show you your plan to turn me into the the biggest whore in Atlanta worked to perfection. I'd introduce you to all these other men, but you know Jackson already and the only other one whose name I know is Montgomery, currently fucking my cunt. Say hello to my husband, Tanner, gentlemen."

A chorus of hello's and hi's were uttered with a few 'Tanners' thrown in. Tanner was still staring in shock. The cock in my left hand started to spurt and I turned to let it go all over my face.

"Mmm," I said, "a cum facial. You don't know how much I enjoy them now. You'll be pleased to know, Tanner, I went off my birth control last month and I'm currently at my most fertile. Between Election Day and today, I'm reasonably certain we'll be having a baby in nine months. Of course, I won't be able to guarantee the child will be white, but you've never been particularly picky about who I fucked. Oh, baby, that's right, coat my ass with your cum," I moaned, the fellow fucking my ass orgasming as I spoke.

"Ma'am," Montgomery whispered, "should I be wearing a condom."

I kissed him, long and passionately, sliding my cum coated tongue into his mouth. After a few seconds, I disengaged, whispering, "You're okay. I'm lying to him."

"Good," he said, "cause I'm going to cum and flood your pussy."

"Please do."

Montgomery groaned and climaxed and I climaxed with him, our combined cum quickly flooding from my properly plugged pussy.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Fill my cunt with your hot black cum, honey. Make a baby for me." I paused, dramatically, I thought, then said, "If we're lucky, maybe the baby will be yours, Tanner. Or maybe it will be your fucking father's."

The room grew suddenly and completely silent. The cat was out of the bag now. Everybody paused, no motion at all. Everyone knew why I was fucking them, and why I hated my husband enough to do this to him.

"Brooke, I can explain," Tanner protested, still shrill.

"No, Tanner. You can't possibly explain, not in a million years. I don't even want to hear it."

I opened my mouth and filled it with cock, sucking hard for my treat. He must have been ready before I stopped, because fifteen seconds after I started sucking, his cock head swelled and the salty treat flooded my throat. I gobbled it down, silently crying.

I heard Jackson behind me. "You've been served. If I were you, I'd watch the little film on the thumb drive before reading your divorce papers. They may encourage you to do the right thing and sign them. By the way, are you left or right handed, you know, for signing paperwork."

"Right handed," Tanner said dejectedly.

I heard a pop and Tanner screamed. I looked behind me and Tanner was holding his right arm.

"That's only a dislocated shoulder," Jackson said. "Pop that back in there and you'll be able to sign these papers in a week. This next one will take a little longer to heal." He made a sudden move on Tanner's left arm and I heard a snap, and Tanner howled in pain. "That's a break. About eight to ten weeks in a cast for that one. You might be able to detect changes in the weather. Those are for allowing Oliver to do what he did to her."

"Don't kill him," I said. "He still has to sign the divorce paperwork and I used to love him once."

"Don't worry, Brooke. I won't kill him. He'll only wish he was dead." He kneed Tanner in the groin and Tanner whimpered and sank to the floor. "That's for being a royal prick. If the idea of prosecution should pop into your wormy little head, just remember, incest with your sister, mother and father are crimes in the State of Georgia. Signing your divorce papers isn't the only thing we expect for our silence. We expect yours as well. I believe we've destroyed all evidence of what's been done to Brooke, but if by some strange chance, you happen to have any shit we managed to miss, if it ever shows up on the internet identifying her by name or face, the information in here goes to the new state Attorney General who we have by the balls. Not to mention what I do to you next becomes much worse. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes," Tanner groaned.

I released all the cocks I was holding or fucking and got off the bed, standing in front of Tanner with cum all over my face and hair and running out of my cunt and ass.

"Your plan succeeded, Tanner. I'm now the biggest slut in Atlanta, but you'll never touch me again so you'll never enjoy the fruits of your labors. I belong to everyone else but you. I want to fuck and suck cock all day, but never yours. Sign the divorce decree when you can and get the fuck out of my sight."

Jackson motioned to his buddy. "Drop this asshole off at the hospital. He got into a bar fight and has no clue who fucked him up."

The guy helped him to his feet, though Tanner still couldn't stand straight.

I got onto the bed on my back with my legs spread. "Anyone else want to fuck my cunt. Montgomery just told me it was the finest pussy he's ever had." One of the other black men raised his hand. "Don't be shy, man. Momma's open for business." He climbed into the bed and pushed into me. "Mmmm. I love a good hard cock. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum, please." I was crying, but it was silent, nothing more than alligator tears running down my cheeks. "My mouth needs another cock, boys. Where's the man who just orgasmed in my ass. Let me clean that off for you. I love to suck cock that's just fucked my ass."

His cock found its way into my mouth as Tanner left the room. "Yummy," I mumbled around his cock.

The party ended soon after, everything else being rather anti-climactic. The two men I was fucking depositing their loads in and on me. Afterward, they all silently got dressed and started leaving. I lay splayed on the bed, covered in cum, my legs apart.

Before he left, Montgomery came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, ma'am. I really am."

"Give me a kiss, Montgomery, before you leave."

He bent over and kissed my cum spattered lips. "Thank you, sir. You were a gentlemen and I appreciated it," I said.

"Yes, ma'am. You're welcome ma'am."

"Call me Brooke. You've fucked me now. We should be on a first name basis, don't you think?"

"Yes, Brooke. Thank you, Brooke." He bowed slightly and left.

Only Jackson and his other friend remained. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck me, Jackson? I still have a little energy left."

Jackson was avoiding trying to look at me. His friend wasn't trying so hard. He was staring at my cum soaked body with some amazement and perhaps a little awe.

"No thanks. You're still married as of this moment."

"I don't think Tanner will care."

"I care."

"How about you?" I asked his friend. "The others have all gone now. You're off duty."

"Sorry ma'am. I'm married. Plus, I've got to say you're a wee bit messy."

I laughed. "Very messy. Good for you. I'm happy to see you're honoring your wedding vows. Please, never do anything to harm or dishonor your wife. Revenge is a very bitter pill to swallow, if Tanner is any indication."

"No ma'am."

"Take a good look now, because this is what revenge looks like."

He did look briefly, unable to tear his eyes away for a few moments, but eventually lowered his eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Philip. Phil to my friends."

"Phil. I suggest you go home and make sweet love to your wife all night long. Show her how much you love and adore her. Thanks for helping me out here."

"Yes, ma'am. I do believe I'll take your advice." He took another quick heated look at me, smiled, and left.

"You chose some real gentlemen for me, Jackson. I appreciate your efforts."

"Nothing but the best for you, Brooke."

"Aren't you sweet. I suppose I should go wash up now. Phil was right. I'm a bit of a fright."

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to stay for awhile?"

"You want to play after I get cleaned up?"

"Nope. The mess doesn't bother me much, but you're still married. I just want to make sure you're okay before I leave."

"Suit yourself."

I took a long, hot shower, shampooing my hair twice and douching my girl parts. I dried off and went back to the bedroom and Jackson was waiting, sitting on a corner of the bed that didn't look as disastrous as the rest.

"If you're going to stay, you might as well help me remake the bed," I said. "I'd like to sleep in clean sheets tonight." I started stripping off the fitted sheet.

Jackson got on the other side and pulled it down, letting it join the pile of covers I'd left on the floor. He took the pillow case off one of the pillows as I removed the other. I pulled out clean sheets and a different bedspread and we worked together to make up the bed.

"You could put on some clothes," he said, tucking the bedspread around the pillow on his side.

I glanced down and saw I didn't have a stitch on. I looked at him and noticed he had a hard-on. Oops.

"Why?" I asked. "You've seen me naked. You've seen me fucking, both in movies and live today, both men and women. I have nothing left to hide from you."

"Because I'd like to talk to your face and I find myself staring at your boobs all the time. It's impolite. My mama would call it downright rude."

I laughed. "You're mama is right. It is rude and I'll put on a nightshirt, if that's okay with you."

"A tent would be better, but anything's better than nothing."

"I'll add panties and a bra then. I certainly wouldn't want you to be rude."

"Thanks."

I still dressed in front of him, not giving him any relief until I was covered.

"I'm starved," I said. "Can I fix you something to eat?"

"If you don't mind me in your kitchen, perhaps I can make you something."

"No, go right ahead."

"It will probably be more breakfasty," he said. "I'm not great shakes for evening meals unless you're talking spaghetti and I don't know if you have the right ingredients. Plus the sauce should simmer for hours and we are talking starvation here."

"Breakfasty is fine," I replied.

"Follow me then." He led the way to the kitchen and started going through the refrigerator while I sat down on one of the stools at the breakfast bar. He pulled out a couple potatoes, some sausage, eggs, cheese, chives, scallions and red peppers. He peeled and cubed the potatoes, started them cooking in some vegetable oil in a big fry pan, adding the red peppers, onion and sausage later, browning them all. When it looked close to done, he cracked six eggs, mixed in some cheese and scallions and poured everything into the fry pan, stirring occasionally to ensure the eggs scrambled evenly. Everything done, he divided it into two equal portions on two plates and handed me one, sitting beside me.