All Comments on 'Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 03'

by subbitchboi23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this really went up a level, and I absolutely loved it! So well written and with so much creative humiliation, I really hope the story doesn’t end here :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this series it makes me so horny, I don't think Mr B would need to blackmail me to do any of that. I hope chapter 4 appears soon. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a great story, wish when I was that age I would have use like that.

FirmDFirmDover 2 years ago

Damn, one of the hottest stories I’ve read in a while. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!! I would love to be humiliated like that. My ass pussy is ready to be fucked right now! I'm totally hard. Love it!! Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That old fucker should be in prison where he could get all the dick he wants. the MC hasn't fought back one time in this story. Not very realistic, just a wank piece. The MC wasn't isolated enough for this to work. The most ridiculous thing is this holding off asking his girlfriend to the prom.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MrB's unending sexual and mental abuses of Candy are have positive effects implanting the wimp to respond with extreme surrender to all he inflecting upon the lad. Candy's actually enjoy everything MrB's blackmailing is forcing him to accept and perform only good positive waves of enlightenment and sexual excitements with ever soar needs and passions as never before. The boi is growing in ways he never knew existed before Mr's blackmail and he's loving it and enjoying everything MrB is doing to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous