Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking, I've put you through enough already," he began, "I'm going to give you a chance to quit all this. We will stop right now, you'll go home, and I'll delete everything I have. Hell, I'll even give you $1000 on top of it all. All you have to do is tell me to stop. Just, 'Stop' and leave before you cum."

He stopped pulling out all the way and began leaving the head in as he thrusted and picked up the pace more. The word "stop" formed in my brain but it didn't quite make it out of my mouth. The feeling I was experiencing was akin to sleeping in past an alarm. I knew I had to say it but just a couple more seconds would feel so nice. What was the harm in just a moment longer?

I had digested what he had offered but my body was betraying me. I began to re-enter that blissful state again as he thrusted faster and harder. I looked at him grinning we both knew he had me now. He didn't need the videos, he didn't need to threaten to show Sonya anything, and he didn't need to convince me. As if to prove the point he pulled his thumb out of my mouth and scooped up some of the mashed disgusting Twinkie and held it above my mouth.

"Show me how fucking dirty you are." he commanded.

I opened my mouth and he let it fall in before inserting his fingers. I closed my lips around them as he pulled them out and sucked them clean. I had reached a new low and I knew somewhere deep down that this would come back too haunt me. In that moment I could feel my own sense of self worth plummet. Unfortunately the pleasure was so intense and he kept me so close to the edge that I didn't care. I just wanted to feel good.

"You want to cum, don't you baby?" he asked.

"Yes da-a-ddy" I said, my mouth full.

"Swallow that cake for me" he said.

I did without hesitation. It tasted like any other Twinkie but the texture was more slimy than usual. He grabbed more from the panties and pulled his cock out completely causing me to moan in disappointment. He balled up the cake and pushed it into my loosened hole with his palm and simultaneously used his cock to push it inside deeper. He repeated the process until it was all back inside me and then fucked me deep for a few thrusts before he pulled out and stepped back from the table.

"You want to cum with my cock inside you?" he asked, camcorder back in hand.

"Yes daddy, please!" I said, genuinely pleading with him.

"Get up on all fours"

I did, with my ass facing the camera, and looked over my shoulder back at him with the sexiest smile I could make while using one hand to spread one of my cheeks.

"Holy shit, I did a number on you." he commented with a grin, "You can still leave you know. No tricks, just get up, clean yourself up and get dressed, and walk out."

There was a small voice inside me asking why I didn't do just that, but it was only an echo at this point. My caged dick, although still soft, was throbbing as much as my balls, reminding me that in this moment I needed to feel good, and he was the giver of pleasure. I didn't move and continued staring at him with the small smile on my face.

"Okay then, let's see how dirty you can be for me." he said.

"I'll do whatever you want me to daddy" I said with conviction.

"Push everything out. Right now." he commanded.

I didn't hesitate. I contracted my abdominal muscles and pushed but it was all too deep. I continued to push and contract and slowly but surely I felt the Twinkie begin moving slowly toward my entrance. Finally it seemed to begin its exit but get stuck halfway as it had been compacted by his fucking into a dense Twinkie composite.

"Are you being a dirty girl?" he asked, one hand stroking while the other filmed.

"Yes daddy", I replied, "I'm being so dirty for daddy."

I reached with my fingers while holding my cheek spread and felt the mass of twinkie.

"What now daddy?" I asked innocently.

"Push it all the way out and then turn around."

I did as he asked and heard a quiet thud as it hit the table. I felt the familiar feeling of cool air and was aware my ass was gaping again. Facing him now, I looked down at the Twinkie log in front of me. It was vaguely cock shaped and I wondered if all the cock I had taken that day made me the perfect human cock mould.

"Now, do whatever you want."

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised and couldn't stop a small, coy smile from escaping.

"Seriously. You can jump off the table and leave for all I care. Anything you do now is up to you."

I lowered my head to the Twinkie and was presented with a sweet but stale aroma. I looked him in the eyes and thought hard about what I was about to do. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and let it drag slowly across the surface of the Twinkie from tip to tip, never taking my eyes off his. It was firm, almost like a ripe banana, and it held up to my licking. I picked it up carefully with my hands and turned around, spreading my knees so I could lower my ass to the edge of the table. My caged cock and balls were hanging just off the edge and I looked back at him pleadingly. I had already sunk so low I didn't want to have to say what I wanted, but sure enough he remained silent and waited for me to initiate.

"Please... Please fuck me... I can't... I need your cock so bad."

He walked around to the front of the table and set the camera down on the far side so it had a good view of my face and the twinkie. He then walked behind me and just as I had hoped I felt his cock press against my asshole and enter. As he fucked me, I licked and sucked the warm Twinkie in front of me, caught between emotions of self-loathing and pleasure. Soon his cock was hitting the spot and the pressure returned. I was back on the edge. At this point all I could do was hold it near my open mouth with my tongue extended to it until everything bubbled up at once.

I felt his cock contract and begin spraying my insides with rope after rope of hot cum. In turn, I shoved the Twinkie in my mouth and bit down as I cried out and my cage filled with cum, spurting through the holes and dribbling out. It was the longest most intense orgasm I had ever had and when it was over I realized I was crying. Softly at first, and then eventually sobbing. I was completely confused and overwhelmed. He pulled out slowly and I clenched my ass to restrict the possible mess.

I began to collect myself as he leaned against the counter and watched. He didn't have to say anything. I finished eating the Twinkie in a daze and then carefully got off the table. I got down on the floor and looked up at him reproach fully. Knowing I had no other choice, I licked up the mess I had made until it was spotless and then turned to his cock. He was holding the camcorder by now and I sucked him thoroughly before looking at the camera and smiling one last time before he put it away.

I gathered my clothes and before I walked to the bathroom he stopped me and pulled at my boxers and handed me a pair of scissors. I didn't hesitate and cut them to ribbons. He gave me a 6 pack of various cute looking panties and I went and got cleaned up in the shower. I left finally and walked the whole way home trying to make sense of everything I had done. I could have left, could have been clear if it all but I stayed. I did things that weren't asked if me, things that should have disgusted me, did disgust me, but I did them anyway. As I walked up my driveway there was a small voice behind me.

"Hey wait up!"

It was Sonya.

"Where have you been? I was looking all over for you!"

"Uhh, just... Stuff." I responded vaguely.

"Okay, well I wanted to let you know that Sherry still doesn't have a date to the prom. I'm sure she'd go with you if you were to ask her."

Sherry was pretty cute and had the same look Sonya did. She wouldn't be a bad choice for a prom date and as much as it hurt I wasn't going with Sonya, it'd be nice to go with someone.

"Okay... thanks."

"Don't mention it. Want to hang out and watch TV?"

As much as I loved spending time with her, I really didn't have it in me that night.

"No thanks, I'm pretty tired."

"I wasn't going to say anything, but you do look beat up... get some sleep!"

I went in the house and of course dinner was ready. I didn't panic and after dropping off the backpack in my room I sat down and ate with my family. I had to clench the entire time to hold the ocean of cum inside me but for some reason I didn't feel embarrassment. I just felt impatient. I went to bed after dinner but before going to sleep I felt his cum leaking out of me. I knew I should have gotten up to clean up and try and get it all out but I didn't. It confused and disgusted me even as I laid there it but for some reason it felt like it would be worse to flush it down the toilet. I crawled into my bed and fell asleep to the feeling of his cum slowly filling my panties.