Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 07

Story Info
Candy starts a new job. Mr. B makes a shocking revelation.
5.3k words
4.83
19.5k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATTN: All characters are purely fictional. All characters are over the age of eighteen. This story contains elements of reluctance and non-consent.

Against all odds, I was able to wake up on time for school the next morning. Sonya had ditched school that day to go to the mall with her friends. She was nice enough to invite me, but I declined, needing some time alone to think. Prom was only two weeks away and it seemed to be all anyone was talking about. I chose to sit by myself with a textbook during lunch to avoid having to join in on the conversation. A group of girls sat a few chairs away talking about the possibility of losing their virginities on prom night. The conversation had become increasingly specific.

"Where does the cum go though?" one of the girls asked and another giggled.

"In the condom. Unless you want a baby in your first year of college" another responded.

"I'm on the pill, so that's definitely not happening." a third girl answered to more general laughter.

The first girl piped up again,

"Seriously, where does it go? Does it like... just stay inside?" she lowered her voice at this last part.

"I think it just sort of... drips out." another answered.

"Ewwww!" at least two of the girls said in unison.

"I bet it feels amazing. My cousin said it feels better without the condom." said the third girl.

"Ugh, you are going to be a mother this time next year for sure." said the second girl.

"Or you could always do anal like Maria." another one said.

"Oh my god, she is such a slut. Who even does that..." the girl on the pill said to the agreement of the entire table.

"I heard she was seeing a thirty year old!"

I gazed across the cafeteria at Maria, the girl they were talking about. I had no idea we had so much in common I thought to myself. She sat at a table with only one other girl surrounded by four or five guys. She seemed to hang out with guys and aside from her gamer girl aesthetic, I always assumed she was kind of a tomboy. Now I understood her popularity around the guys and lack thereof around the girls of our grade. She was cute, and for a moment I thought about asking her to prom, but the idea faded before it fully materialized. She would almost certainly have a date already. Right as this thought formed she turned and caught me looking at her. She looked surprised and confused. I looked away quickly and hoped I wasn't blushing as hard as I thought I was. I peaked back and she was still looking, only now she had a coy smile before turning her attention back to the guys at her table.

To my surprise, Sonya was back at school for our last period class. When the bell rang she gave me a smile from across the class and mouthed the words 'meet out front?' to which I nodded. She held both hands up in the universal sign for "ten minutes" and hurried out of the classroom. I got a warm feeling from the attention and felt genuinely excited at the prospect of spending time with her. With everything that I had been through with Mr. B, I had alnost forgot how much I enjoyed spending time with her. How much I craved her attention. Craved her.

"How the fuck are you so tight with Sonya?" came a snide voice behind me.

As I turned but before I could respond another answered for me.

"He's her neighbor."

I turned to see two hulking meatheads from the football team, Laine and Dan.

"He is?" asked Dan as he looked right at me, "No chance he's hooked up with her."

"Excuse me?" I asked, flustered.

"Excuse me?" Laine echoed in a mocking way.

"Fags don't get pussy." Dan said with a smirk, "If I was her neighbor she'd be taking my dick on the daily."

Laine guffawed before chiming in.

"Everyone knows she sucks Chads cock all the time in the locker room."

I didn't like where this was going.

"Where is Chad, he wasn't in class. is he gonna be at football practice?" Dan asked.

"Check it out." Laine said turning his phone to Dan.

I looked at Dan's hand and saw a picture on the phone screen. It was a top down view of Sonya's head buried in Chad's lap, his toned legs bordering her head on either side.

I quickly turned away and walked to the front lawn of the school where I waited for Sonya at a bench. I didn't want to believe the picture was real but I knew there was a good chance it was. I felt so confused and anxious between finding a date for prom and everything going on with Mr. B, and now my crush was suddenly the school slut. Before a full scale panic attack could manifest I saw Sonya approaching. She didn't come from the front doors or even the side of the school her locker in. She came from the gym doors.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to talk to my guidance counselor." she said looking a little frazzled.

"In the gym?" I asked, prompting her to look over her shoulder back at the doors she came from.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah!" she affirmed with no other explanation.

Her eye makeup was running a little and it made me a strange combination of frustrated and horny. I might have fantasized about her choking on my cock at one point but now I was hyper aware that I probably couldn't even get hard for her.

"Hey" came another voice and Sonya and I both turned to look. It was Maria.

Her orange hair was up in a ponytail with bangs in the front and she was looking directly at me. Not Sonya, me.

"Hi" I said with a bit of a voice crack.

Maria giggled slightly before speaking again.

"I'm wondering if you had a date for prom yet?" she asked.

"No..." I said, "Would you...would you wanna...?" I asked feeling like it was an out of body experience.

"Would I wanna?" she repeated, "You can do it, get it out." she said, trying not to laugh.

"Go to prom?" I asked her finally.

"Sure" she said smiling and walking away without anything else.

Sonya stepped into my personal space and whispered inches from my face.

"What the fuck?" she began, "She's such a skank. You know she does anal right?" Sonya commented. A familiar smell invaded my senses and I instantly began to drool. It took me a moment to identify it as cum but when I did I couldn't stifle a chuckle at the irony of Sonya's last sentiment.

We walked in near silence and when we finally made it I was more than excited to get home. I promptly fell asleep on the couch and woke up an hour later to my parents getting home. Another hour after that we sat at the dinner table eating leftovers from their cooking course the night before.

"How was last night? Have fun?" my mother asked, eyes wide.

Visions of cock and cum danced in my mind and I felt my hole clench involuntarily.

"Yeah. It was cool." I answered.

"That's great! It's hard to find an honest tradesman these days." my father affirmed.

"Did you tell him yet, honey?" my mother looked at my dad with a coy smile.

"I'm building up to it" my dad said, before turning to me, "Mr. Brown said he was very impressed with your assistance, you know. I think specifically he said that you were a born natural and aren't afraid to do whatever it takes to get the job done."

That was more correct than either if my parents would hopefully ever realize. My dad continued,

"Well he'd like you to apprentice for him on weekends. He said he would pay you well, and teach you everything you need to know. How does that sound?"

Fuck. This was too close to home. He had my parents effectively participating now, supporting the corruption. I had no choice but to feign excitement and appreciation.

"Wow really?" I said, smiling, "That's great, hopefully I can make it work with my schedule..." I was cut off.

"Actually, I should tell you, he wants you to pop over tonight. Your first job is this weekend and he wanted to go over some things, so you would be prepared. So eat up, he's expecting you after dinner."

*****

Exactly 60 minutes later, I was squatting on Mr. Brown's cock as he sat on the couch and bouncing like my life depended on it. He had given me a white pill when I got there and I swallowed it down without a second thought. Now, I was dressed like a slutty French maid, dick inside me, and screaming "merci" every time he slapped my ass. Soon I felt his cock pulse and warm jets of cum filling my boy pussy. I was able to slip off him without losing any of his juice and at his suggestion I took off the maid outfit and put on a pair of purple panties that he had waiting for me. I turned around and got down on my knees to suck him clean and felt the pill he had given me begin to kick in. I was horny. I looked up at the camera in his hand while making out with the tip of his cock. I was grinding my ass on the ground and drooling profusely as he made sure my tongue touched every inch of him.

Just as he was beginning to get hard again there was a knock at the door.

"Bathroom, now. On your knees in the shower behind the curtain and wait for me." he said, looking excited with a smile.

I ran down the hall and into the bathroom, barely making it into the tub before he opened the door. I couldn't hear much after that and assumed he stepped outside. A few moments later I hear him come back in, talking to someone. My heart fluttered realizing that who ever was at the door was coming inside. Who could it be? Gwen? A porn-star friend? I strained to hear as he opened the door and heard an unexpected voice.

"I'm sure it won't take too long. I'm pretty good with computers after the class I took last year." Sonya said and I nearly fainted.

"That's great to hear Sonya, thanks for coming so fast, right this way." he said.

I heard them walk past the bathroom and to the office at the end of the hall. I couldn't hear them as well anymore but I could hear Sonya giggle every so often and my hear would palpitate with each sound. If it were possible, I would have lost all arousal but the drugs had other plans and I looked down at my now stiff clitty. It was the first time I had been erect in ages, however it wasn't a typical erection, more like a 2 inch nub that got hard but didn't actually grow. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and the light switched on.

"I'll be right back Sonya. Keep trying, I know you'll fix it!" I heard Mr. B say as he closed the door.

The shower curtain was pulled back and I watched as his robe opened up. He smiled down at me on my knees and mouthed the word, "open".

I opened my mouth as he held up his phone to begin recording and he let go. I swallowed as fast as I could, but inevitably some dribbled down my chin and torso all the way down to my panties. The warm liquid saturated the cotton underwear and warmed the tip of my clit. I leaned forward and closed my mouth around his head and drank faster, swallowing everything down until he was empty. When he was done, he turned around and flushed the toilet while closing the curtain again before leaving.

Another five or ten minutes passed of gearing muffled conversation and a lot of giggling from Sonya. I was in agony, balancing the urge to run away and hide under a bed with the urge to beg Mr. B to fuck me immediately, and hard until I exploded. Eventually the door opened again, this time Sonya's voice came from the doorway.

"Do you mind if I use your washroom?" she asked politely.

"Of course!" he said.

She was on the other side of the curtain and as the door closed and she sat down on the porcelain throne I held my breath. Luckily for me it was quick and uneventful but knowing that all she had to do was move the curtain and she'd see me was torture. As her stream came to a stop, there was a sudden shout from outside.

"Sonya, come quick! Quickly! You don't want to miss it!" he yelled in a voice so loud I thought the entire neighborhood could hear it.

She didn't delay, barely taking the time to pull up her skirt before running out.

"What, what, what?!" she asked.

"Awww you missed it. It was a comet. Oh well, thanks for your help." I heard him open the front door and usher her out.

"Okay, well no problem Mr. B, any time." she said before the door slammed shut.

Seconds later, the curtain was pulled open and he helped me up and out if the tub. The toilet was filled, a pale yellow, and I realized Sonya hadn't flushed. Mr. B followed my gaze and smirked.

"She left in a hurry..." he commented with a smirk.

I followed him to his office and watched as he sat in the chair. This was where it started. Where I lost my virginity.

"I have big plans for you. Tonight I wanted to share just what we've been working on. Why don't you make yourself comfortable and get my balls in your mouth?"

He sat back from his desk at least feet away and although something seemed off I didn't really have any choice. I got down on my knees and took his balls in my mouth, massaging them with my tongue while looking up at him. I could smell sweat and cum as I dutifully washed them with my tongue. When they were well covered in spit, he pulled them out and pushed his erection down to my mouth. I began sucking it, deeper and deeper, eager to make him cum again. I told myself it was because I wanted to get out if there but deep down I knew that was a lie.

"Mmmm tell daddy how much cum is in your pussy." he said in a low voice.

I moaned around his cock before slipping it out of my mouth. He rubbed it over my face as I spoke.

"Daddy filled my pussy up with so much cum. I love daddy's cum in my pussy." I said to him.

He adjusted his cock back down into my throat and pushed it deep while holding my head causing me to gag a little bit.

"Daddy can help make some room. Gwen was a good girl for me yesterday and helped me get the underwear you're wearing. Let's see if we can make you mess Sonya's panties up." he said.

He must have seen my eyes grown wide as he pushed his cock in deeper again. Sonya's panties? He had to be lying, but deep down I knew it was probably true. Gwen was at Sonya's frequently to hang out with her sister. She could have easily grabbed a pair of Sonya's panties. All the thoughts running through my head were interrupted by Mr. B's cock pushing all the way down my throat. My entire body convulsed as I gagged and saliva dripped down the corners of my mouth. My ass made an embarrassing wet sound and I felt cum sputter out of my butt and into the panties. He wasn't done yet. As I struggled on his cock, his hands held my head firm and he spoke.

"Relax your throat. That's it, let Daddy in."

He pushed in another inch and I could feel his cock head deep in my throat as tears poured out of my eyes and saliva down my chin. I had another full body gag and felt the rest of the cum eject into the panties with force. I looked up at him with dead eyes, trying my best to breathe from my nose, mucus and saliva pouring out of it as well.

"That's it. Good cunt. Time to be a good bitch and get up on daddy's cock."

He withdrew finally and I stood up trying to stand but on shaky legs. I pulled the panties down carefully to bot spill the creampie inside them. I knew if I made a mess on the floor, I'd be licking it up. He took them from me and set them down on the conputer desk in front if us. I climbed up on his lap and ge pushed the chair forward toward the computer. As I lowered myself down I felt his fully erect cock slip inside me assisted by my salvia and mucus. I sat there, on his lap, legs spread and cock firmly lodged deep inside me as he opened his browser and typed in a link.

Weeks ago, I had been a perfectly happy heterosexual male with curiosities. One simple experiment, had led to more debauchery than most people every even heard of. As I watched him scroll through the page I realized that it wasn't all just a whim for him. This was a porn site dedicated to me, or rather, Candy. Every encounter we ever had was posted, including pictures and stills from videos. Quotes from me sprawled across pictures of my cum covered face. Videos of me cumming while being fucked, drinking cum... drinking piss! It was overwhelming.

"That's it, grind on daddy's cock" came a voice in my ear.

I realized I had been rocking my hips back and forth instinctively. Tears began to form in my eyes as I rolled my hips and worked his cock against my special spot. I saw a section that said "Free clip of the week" and watched as he clicked it. Under the video it showed the view count at 9562 and that it had been posted 12 hours ago. I began to cry at the realization that almost 10,000 people had watched me take a dick in my mother's wedding dress. Not only take dick but beg for it and even thank him for it. Tears flowed as I bared down on his cock and worked it back and forth.

"That's it, Daddy's little pornstar." he said, reaching one hand up to my mouth and pushing his thumb inside.

My clit was still stiff and glancing down I saw that there was a steady dribble of pre cum down the short shaft. The tears continued to flow and I sobbed softly as I watched him move the cursor on screen with his free hand. He settled on a box at the top of the page reading "Live!" and clicked it. I already guessed what I would be seeing before the page loaded, that didn't surprise me. It was me of course, riding his cock, courtesy of his webcam. What I didn't anticipate was the chat. To the right of the screen was a chat window and it was filled with activity. A total viewer count sat below it and it showed that 210 people were actively watching me defile myself at that moment.

"Say thank you for watching to all the nice men out there." he ordered and gripped my mid section hard pulling me down hard on his cock.

"Unnngh..." I felt his cock graze the special spot inside me with force and lost composure, "Thank you for watching..." I said in between whimpers.

"These men have been following your career, you've been growing quite popular." he said.

My eyes followed the chat and I noticed a user named "cutegrlxox" had commented "men AND WOMEN" after he had said this. I don't know why, but it made me feel more embarrassed to know there were some women watching too. Many other comments quickly flooded the chat washing hers away. They ranged from calling me names like "whore" or "slut", to telling me what they would do to me, to telling Mr. B what he should do to me. My eyes focused on one comment telling Mr. B to bring me to a gay sauna and see how many loads I could hold in my pussy. This almost pushed me over the edge and I had to stop rocking to avoid cumming.

"Please daddy... please... I'm gonna cuh...uhhm" I said, not able to fully protest.

"Go ahead, cum on daddy's cock, like a good whore."

This did not quite push me over the edge but did get me close. My eyes fixated on the chat. One comment in particular, from Cutegrlxox, "Fuck I thought I was a slut, I wouldn't do half the shit I've seen this pig make you do."

Mr. B took notice of that comment as well, and read it out loud before commenting,

"She loves it nasty, watch this. Candy? Whatever you do, do not cum okay?"

"Yeh... yes... daddy..." I barely got out.

He reached over to the desk and carefully picked up the panties filled with the creampie. He lifted it up to my face as I ground down on his cock. It smelled like regular cum but also had another aroma, a distinct ass scent that overwhelmed my senses.

"Do you want to taste it?" he asked.

"Yes... please... puh-lease... let me taste it..." I croaked out and opened my mouth wide with my tongue out.

I wasn't doing much thinking in the moment but I did have a basic expectation that the panties would get stuffed in my mouth. Instead, he almost tipped them allowing half the cum to pour out into my mouth. The rest, he smeared down myface from my forehead to chin, leaving a nasty layer of slime. Cutegrlxox responded to this with a comment that my eyes fixated on yet again saying "You're fucking disgusting." with a heart eyes emoji.

"Dis... gust... inggggg" I breathed out as my pussy clamped down around Mr. B's dick and went crosseyed.

12