Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum began spurting out of my cock, not shooting very high but enough to rain down on my heart shaped tuft of pubes and tight little ball sack. I ground down hard and fast as my eyes rolled back into my head and I almost lost consciousness for a moment. When it was all over, I fixated on the comments as shame washed over me. Cutegrlxox had commented a simple "good girl xo" which was soon flooded and washed away by the other commenters.

"You know what to say" Mr. B reminded me as he wiped up my cum and fed it to me bit by bit.

"Thanks for... thanks for watching." I said, tears still streaming.

Mr. B exited the browser and opened another application. He clicked a button labeled "end stream" and pushed me off his lap, his cock falling out of me with a wet shucking sound.

I got down on my knees in front of him and looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth and took his cock in. It was a lot harder to suck cock after I came in general but it was always especially difficult when it had been in my ass first. I grimaced at the smell and taste which made him chuckle. I wasn't crying anymore, but I couldn't help but panic internally at the fact that I was now an involuntary porn actor. Within moments he was cumming into my open mouth and soon after I was licking him clean again. As soon as his cock was clean I stood up, expecting that the humiliation for the day had ended. As I turned away he stood up and moved behind me, reaching a hand down and slipping his hand between my cheeks. His middle finger found its way deep inside me and he gave me a subtle push with his free hand, guiding me forward. We left the office and he guided me a few steps before stopping and turning me left and into the washroom.

"Down on your knees in front of the toilet." he said.

"Please... no..." I said, begging with my eyes as well.

"What was that?" he asked.

I got down on my knees like he asked and avoided looking at the toilet as I watched him pull out his phone and begin recording.

"My bitch just came, so she's not feeling very horny right now. Sometimes she needs to be shown her place even when she isn't feeling like a nasty slut. Tell me what's in the toilet?" he asked me.

"Pee" I replied, tears welling up again.

"Piss," he corrected me, "Who's piss?"

"Sonya's" I said.

"Ahhh the girl you have had a crush on for years. Well today, you have a choice to make." he began, "You can either stick your head in and drink as much piss as you can, that's option 1. In a way, you'd be tasting her pussy right?"

I looked up, waiting for option two knowing it would be just as bad.

"Option 2, is all that piss is going up your ass." he said flatly.

I didnt know why I was surprised. I thought about it for a while and as humiliating as it was to have a Sonya piss enema, drinking it would have been harder to do.

"Ass." I said.

"Sorry, try again" he said, annoyed.

"Can I please have Sonya's piss in ky ass, daddy?"

"Good girl. Yes you can."

He pulled out a large 100ml syringe and used it to suck up the pee from the toilet. the syringe was so yellow and full and as I stared he pushed the plunger, splashing me on the nose. He laughed at my reaction and then moved behind me. The syringe nozzle went in my hole easily and soon the liquid was being pushed inside. As it filled me up he spoke.

"Wow. To think you've wanted her for so long and now your ass is being filled by her piss. Lucky you."

He withdrew the syringe before saying,

"One down, 3 to go."

******

I left Mr. B's house wearing Sonya's panties and could feel what was left of his cum sticky between my cheeks. A buttplug held Sonya's piss inside me as I walked across the street and back to my house. As I approached my driveway I heard a voice call out my name. I turned to see Sonya there.

"Hey" I said

"Hey yourself, what were you doing at Mr. B's house? I was just there, I didn't see you." she asked.

"Oh, I've been helping him out with his work. I was in the basement, I didn't even hear you." I said, while all I could think about was how full of her piss my ass was.

"Huh. Well Maria texted me. I just went to tell you but your parents said you were at Mr. B's. She wanted me to give you her number so you could text her." she said.

"Oh. Okay, well thanks, could you text it to me?" I asked, sensing an awkwardness.

"No need, I just sent her your number a second ago. Figured it was easier." she said before changing the subject, "Prom is going to be fun. To be honest I'm most excited for the hotel room after. Chad's so hot, I'm not even sure I can hold out until then." she word vomited before adding, "Do you think anything will happen between you and Maria? Are you guys getting a room?"

"Uhhh... I'm not sure. I gotta go though, a lot of homework to do before bed."

My ass was telling me I had to move now or suffer an embarrassing release.

"Okay, well see you tomorrow." she said and turned back to her house.

I barely made it to the bathroom in time, luckily my parents were both fully engaged in a movie. I noticed as I expelled the pee from my pussy, my clit was dribbling a little too. It wasn't pee, however, it was clear and a little cloudy. I shifted focus away to my phone and saw that I had received a message, realizing quickly it was Maria.

'Hey you! I'm excited we're going to prom!' she had written. I responded quickly.

'Me too. Can't wait!'

She must have been on her phone because her response was almost instantaneous.

'Can I ask you a question?' she didn't wait for an answer though.

'Why did you ask me? I know you and Sonya are close, and I know all those girls hate me...'

'I don't know... I guess you smiled at me earlier and I just shot my shot?' I had a hard time explaining it. I knew it had more to do with the fact that we had both been fucked in the ass. I felt like we gad something in common, but I couldn't exactly tell her that.

The message showed "read" but she hadn't typed back for nearly 2 minutes. I decided to keep the dialogue going.

'Why did you say yes? I'm not exactly your type.'

I didn't have to wait very long for her response to this, thankfully.

'What is my type?'

I didn't know how to say it without appearing judgmental. As I thought about the best way to approach I saw she was typing and decided to wait.

'Relax... I don't exactly keep my sex life a secret. Girls our age are just jealous about stuff like that. To answer your question, I said yes because you're cute. Also, definitely not as boring as you seem at school. That being said its time for ne to go to bed.'

I wondered what she meant by ne not being as boring as I seem. It was true, but what was she seeing in me?

'Thanks, well for the record I don't really pay attention to the rumors. Goodnight!' I responded which seemed to pique her interest.

'Which rumors? Let me guess, that I do anal?' she asked bluntly.

'Yeah.' I answered.

'So immature. Why would anyone do anal? That would be... disgusting. Good night cutie, xox.'

It had to be a coincidence I told myself. there was no way she had seen the stream. Why would anyone, let alone a girl at my school be on a random website like Mr. B's? Still, the way she put a winky face emoji next to the word disgusting and emphasized it in the sentence like that. I also fixated on the xox at the end. What was the commenter's name? "cutegrlxox". Why did she put xox and not xo or xoxo. It was all too much. I pulled myself off the toilet and got in the shower. My mind raced through everything Mr. B had me do so far on camera and considered what she would have seen if she was cutegrlxox. It was bad. Later, as I lied in bed I convinced myself I was being paranoid about a simple coincidence and trued my best to push it aside so I could sleep. Sonya's panties, still damp from washing them after my shower hung visibly from the arm of my computer chair. The drugs were finally wearing off and I was feeling beyond sleepy, wondering what was going to happen next. As I drifted away, one thought comforted me; at least I had a date for prom.

12