All Comments on 'Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 07'

by subbitchboi23

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad you have continued this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great continuation.

AnishasissyAnishasissyabout 1 year ago

that was so hot , like to hear next part

FirmDFirmDabout 1 year ago

Glad to see the story continue. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Alex1littleAlex1littleabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part

Cal_369369Cal_369369about 1 year ago

Thrilled that you have continued this story. Another great chapter. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so happy for the update!!! I can't wait to see where this will lead them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whens the next part coming out?

20subboy2020subboy20about 1 year ago

So happy you’ve continued the story! This is my favorite series on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hype for the next chapter, super into seeing what this new girl has in store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I cant wait for the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, he's such a good little sissy wimp keep him fucked and taking cum, he needs it and deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep this story going, keep taking this sissy deeper and deeper in sexual surrender.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mr B must be the sissy's Prom Date! The sissy will go to her prom in drag. I love this story so much and especially the way the sissy accepts and internalizes all Mr B is inflecting into his mental awareness, physical presentation and sexual exploitation around the clock, never allow the young dupe to have time to think things out. Unable to be get time to think thing out, to decide if all this is what he wants or not. Mr B keeps the wimp on a very short leash attached to the collard around his neck and his little dick tightly caged.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This a best story I've ever read on this site, keep it going I love all your doing to the sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WRONG Mr B is Candy's date for prom wearing her mother's wedding gown to the boi's prom. If the wimp rebels in any way about being in drag in mommy's wedding gown for the prom, he'll go with two black eyes, broken nose and two fat lips. It is so important Mr B has total control of this school boi. This proclaims Mr B ownership of Candy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mr B got the kid exactly where he wants him to be, being sent to his family's home reeking of sex. This is great, he's got the kid isolated, reeking of sex from today gang bangs and sneaking home to get a shower without getting discovered by his parents.

After the prom have the boi quit school and move into Mr B's home.

The ideal situation for the wimp boi's braining, acceptance of all stress, sexual distraction and disorientation Mr B is inflicting into the boi's realities and acceptance of his status of extreme sexual surrender.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Never end this story, keep using and abusing this wimp owned by MrB.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally awesome story, MrB should be arranging events for Candy to do gang bangs is his mother's wedding gown along with lots other ways of defiling and abusing the wimp.

But, for sure giving up gang bangs in his Mother's wedding gown is special in driving down any his self respect remaining in the sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I deeply feel how ego crushing it would hurt the wimp and how much a boot it would be to Mr. B's connections of marketing the boi, for performing party gang bangs wearing in his mother's wedding gown.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Think how mind crushing it is for the wimp being forced to perform gang bangs in his Mother's wedding gown.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

super story, love all Mr. B is doing to this simple sissy. The older guy got this wimp in an ideal position for extreme sexual exploitation, distraction teaching the sissy he is owned. Please don't stop writing this exciting story as it does seem to be real events in this boi's life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous