Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 04

Story Info
At the school's Gala Dinner.
2k words
4.29
27.7k
10

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

The next morning, I woke up with my head spinning. I lay in bed, thinking about yesterday's events. Thankfully it is now during the school holidays. I could not imagine having to meet my rapist in class in my current situation.

"Oh honey I missed you so much!" I texted my husband. He is still on his business trip which is to lasts for almost a week. My husband is running a telecommunications business, and he is currently working on a project in Indonesia. I reached out for my phone to text my husband.

"How are you my teacher slut?" was the first message I saw on my phone. It was by none other than Jeremy. Oh, how I despised that boy!

"I want you to wear a special dress for the school's grand dinner tomorrow. Ali will send it to you. No other outfit will be allowed, slut" was his next message.

My school had organised a formal gala dinner for all the teachers and senior students at a grand hotel in Singapore the next day, to mark the start of the school holidays, and also to celebrate the school's founding day. Jeremy must have already planned to take advantage of me again in this occasion.

Just a while later, my maid came up to my room.

"Ma'am, there was a delivery boy who handed over this package, he says it is for you" said my maid.

"Ok leave it with me, thank you" I replied, taking the brown package. Upon opening it, I was surprised it looks like a very expensive dress, suits the occasion. I was relieved that it was a long dress, but my happiness was short-lived as I realised it had a slit right up to my hips! There was no way I could walk in it without flashing my thighs with each step I take.

It was yellow, sleeveless, with a plunging neckline, the same as my first dress that was given by Jeremy. I wondered how can that kid, whose finance with all due respect isn't quite on par with someone like me could afford this expensive looking dress. Did he steal it? I will never know.

I realised there was something else small-sized in the package, I picked up and to my dismay it is a small vibrator is the shape of an egg. There was a note attached to it.

"I want your to insert this in your pussy and wear a thong to keep it in place, slut. You will be sorry if you do not follow this simple instruction. Trust me, I will know" I read the message out softly. Oh my God, I gasped!

The next day, I got ready early. I got into that long flowing tight dress, put on my make up and expensive diamond Cartier necklace and Chanel earrings, along with a Piaget ladies watch and my gold wedding ring, looking all dolled up but yet formal enough as a senior teacher.

I placed the vibrator egg in my pussy as instructed, before wearing a pair of black thong. That should keep it in place, I thought.

At about 5pm Sani my driver drove me into the city, where the hotel was located.

"You look beautiful, as always, Ma'am" he said along the way.

"Why, thank you Sani, you're so nice!" I replied. "Hopefully you will find a girl as nice as you to settle down with one day. Do invite me and Sir for your wedding, ok?" I joked.

Sani replied, "Yes Ma'am." Such a nice boy!

When we reached the hotel ballroom, I felt all eyes are upon me. With every step my creamy white thighs was exposed, and I did notice the male students and waiters all stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me.

I took up seats at the same table with some of my fellow teachers. Right next to our dinner table are the tables for my students. Of course, Jeremy is sitting there, and he had chosen a seat quite close to me.

All of us exchanged friendly and formal greetings. I do realise my male colleagues are eyeing my chest, though there is not much I can do about it. Thankfully I do have female colleagues too sitting with me, and I felt safe chatting with them.

Once the host has started the evening and meals served, I had quite forgotten about Jeremy, and the vibrator egg that was embedded deep in my pussy.

Suddenly, I felt the vibrator started to buzz. I almost jolted from my chair from the sudden sensation.

"Are you all right, Sharon?" a concerned female colleague sitting next to me asked. I nodded and picked up a napkin to dab my lips.

I touched her hand and said, "Yes Jenny I'm fine. Its just a hiccup, and a big one at that." I tried to laugh. Fortunately my colleague bought that and continued eating.

I squirmed uneasily in my seat as the vibrator kept hitting on the insides of my cilt. Jeremy was holding the remote all along and just switched it on! I was getting wet and the familiar sensation gushed over me. It was so nice, and I was beginning to worry if I would reach my climax soon.

"Meet me at the back, now, near the exit", Jeremy texted me. Oh no, what did he has in store for me, I thought.

Jeremy left his table and walked out of the ballroom. I excused myself and quickly followed him behind at a distance. I walked unsteadily due to the vibrator and my high heels.

He seemed to have already planned this and knew exactly where he was going. After the exit, we went up a stairwell that was meant for cargo, and along a darkened corridor. Nobody was around and my heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor.

"Jeremy, where are we going!" I cried. I was getting breathless as I wasn't used to walk very fast. He brought me to a room at the end of the corridor, that seemed to be the cleaner's storeroom.

"You look so hot slut, you do know you're the attraction of all the men in the ballroom. And now you have to suck my cock, after I kiss you", and he went straight for my mouth. We french kissed (I did return the kiss as I was already so wet and anyway I do not have a choice). We played with each other's tongue before he told me to kneel.

When my face was up close to his groin, he unzipped his pants and let it drop to the floor. I saw his cock bulging against the fabric of his underwear. It had a musky smell to it and it filled up my nostrils.

"Take it off slut teacher, and suck it deep", he ordered.

With my dainty fingers and long red fingernails, I slipped his underwear down, and his cock sprang up immediately. I was taken aback and steadied myself. Honestly, even though I hate this boy, I felt a sense of excitement to touch and suck his cock.

"Jeremy, please, don't make me do this. I'm married, and I'm your teacher," I pleaded, but at the same time, I strangely realised, that I was hoping he would say no to my request.

"Lick it slut, I want you to taste my pre cum. I want to see that wet tongue of yours licking my shaft" he said.

And boy did I lick it good. I felt so horny now, and all thoughts of my husband and being a faithful wife and a strict teacher evaporated. I just wanted this boy badly. I moved my head up and down his cock, making slurping noises. My saliva dripped down all over the floor, and I knew he liked that. He kept pushing his cock down deep in my throat and held there for a few seconds before releasing it with all my saliva drooling out of my mouth. He seemed to enjoy doing this, seeing me choked and gasped for air, this mean brat!

After what seemed an eternity, Jeremy starts to moan. I knew he would be cumming soon. I began to rub my pussy, with the vibrator egg still in it. I myself could not hold it any longer.

We both reached our climax at the same time, I felt his warm cum sprayed into my throat, at the same I let out a loud moan when my own cum flowed out from my pussy. My thong was totally drenched!

"Hold my cum in your mouth, Mrs. Ho", Jeremy ordered, and he took out his phone to take photo of it. I willingly do as he says as I just want to get out of this place.

"Now you are allowed to swallow, make sure not a drop flow out." he ordered.

I swallowed all, and opened my mouth again for him to check. When he is satisfied, I quickly stood up and compose myself.

He then said, "Take off your thongs and take the egg out, and place them in this Ziploc."

I did as I was instructed and stepped out of my thong that was soaked with my pussy juices. I also managed to slip out the vibrator egg which is dripping with juices and placed both of them gently in the Ziploc provided before zipping it handing it back to him. What is he going to do with these, I wondered.

We went back to the ballroom and to our separate tables. Jenny, my colleague asked me where did I go that took so long.

"You look flushed, dear. Where did you go?" she asked.

"Oh maybe it is something ate just now. I'm fine now though" I smiled at her.

The dinner ended almost midnight, and everyone had a great time. Our principal capped it off with a speech on our school's vision and achievements. I texted Sani to come pick me up at the hotel lobby. He told me he had bought tea for me along the way, and I said sure I'll have some of that later.

After the speech ended, we all stood up and shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. One of my male colleagues asked me whether I need a lift back home, I lied to him that my husband is going to pick me up. I quickly made my way to the exit.

"Hi Mrs. Ho, I ride a bike today, want me to send u home?" a student asked.

"Hey Sharon, need a lift?" another male teacher asked.

I had to reject them as politely as I could, hoping my own driver, Sani had reached by now.

I finally saw my Mercedes turning into the driveway. I quickly entered the car as there were many other vehicles at the pick-up point.

"Ma'am, here's your mint tea I bought." he said once I'm inside.

I thanked him and absent-mindedly drank all of it along the way. It had been such a tiring night, and I just couldn't wait to get home.

I was getting dizzy and sleepy along the way, but managed to stay awake until we got home. When I want to step out of my car, my dizziness took over and I nearly lost my balance.

"Sani, help me up please, I'm not feeling good and my head is spinning." I said.

"Sure Ma'am hold on to me tight." I saw the floor below me seemed to move in circles, so I held on to his strong hands tightly all the way to my bedroom, which is located on the second floor. My maid has already fallen asleep at this hour, so Sani was the only one I could on.

"Sani, it's ok, leave me here" I said once we reached my bedroom door.

In all the two years he worked with us, our bedroom is strictly off-limits place for him, and rightly so. Moreover, my dress has a slit right up to top, and also, I've already taken off my thongs for Jeremy. Obviously my pussy would be exposed the moment I lay down. But once I let go of his hand I nearly fell, so, he had to bring me in.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, it looks like I have to bring you to your bed. But I will leave immediately" he said.

I agreed. I remembered he guided me to my bed, and I immediately slept right after laying down on it, with no memory recollection of anything after that.

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers