Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 05

Story Info
My driver, Sani finally had me.
2.3k words
4.43
22.4k
12

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

I must had fallen into such a deep sleep that when I woke it was already noon and the sun was shining in. I was still clad in the dress from the dinner the night before. Well, it had been a very eventful event yesterday, I thought. I did deserve some rest.

Today happened to be the day my husband is finally coming home, and I am so looking forward to finally meet him after almost a week. Even though we had been married for 25 years, my love for him is still so strong, as if I just met him yesterday..

I felt some residue on my chin, and upon checking it does look like dried cum. It has to be Jeremy's cum, I told myself, although I was pretty sure I cleaned it up well before I went back to the ballroom. My pussy felt sore, as if it had just been used. I must have rubbed it too hard when I gave Jeremy the blowjob yesterday, I assumed.

I didn't give much thought about it. After my shower, I put on my top and a pair of shorts, and went down telling my maid to make me some coffee. I sat down sipping the coffee at the patio overlooking my garden and was just about to read the papers when our Mercedes drove in.

My husband alighted and we embraced, kissing each other lovingly.

"Oh how much I missed you honey", he said, while we still kissed. From the corner of my eye I thought I saw Sani, our driver standing watching us all the while.

We made love on our matrimonial king sized bed after that. My husband had to take the blue pill each time we do it because he can't get a normal erection anymore.

He lasted only 10 minutes, without cumming, and lay down breathing hard because of his heart problem. I lay naked next to him, caressing his limp cock trying to make him cum when suddenly my phone buzzed.

"Who is that?" my husband asked.

"Jeremy, honey" I answered.

"Read it, I want to know what that brat wants now," he said angrily.

I read the text out loud, while still holding on to my husband's tiny cock, jerking it slowly.

"Hello slut, you were so hot yesterday. Loved it when my cum filled your mouth entirely and you swallowed it all, without a drop. And the way you moan loudly when you reached your orgasm. Bet your husband never made you cum at all."

My husband was very jealous when he heard that. He was gurgling and gulping for air.

"Honey, relax dear, start deep breathing exercises, as your doctor advised," I said, calming him down. I started jerking his cock faster.

That made it better. At the same time he finally managed to ejaculate, though it was just a few white droplets actually. I kissed him fully on the lips. I do love him, though I must admit, I wished it was Jeremy's cock I was holding.

"Jeremy, you and your friends all had your fun, please respect us as your elders. I am 46, more than twice your age. Please end this." I texted, pleading with him.

My phone buzzed again with an incoming text.

"Read it, honey." My husband asked.

I was wondering whether I should, as the last time I did, he nearly had a heart attack.

I let out a huge sigh and continued reading it loud. "Your strict demeanour only lasted when you aren't with me slut. I know how much you longed for my cock. The way you let me fuck your pussy, the way you sucked my cock hungrily, the way you squirted your pussy juice to all my friends...you do know, deep inside you are one fucking horny slut!"

That made my husband boiled. His face turned red with anger and he has difficulty breathing. I quickly got up and shout for Sani.

"Sani! Get ready we have to bring Sir to the hospital, now!"

"Yes Ma'am! I'll get the car ready." he replied.

I quickly wore a sleeveless tank top and a pair of FBT shorts.

Me and my maid walked my husband down the stairs and straight to the waiting car. Sani sped to the nearest hospital, The Gleneagles Hospital, which is a medical facility meant for the rich like us and is known internationally.

Fortunately my husband's condition wasn't serious. But he do need to be warded for a couple of days. I had to leave my maid there on standby, to assist the nurses for my husband's daily needs, Me and Sani went home after another exhausting day for me.

"Ma'am, do you want to have some coffee at the nearby Botanical Gardens coffee club?" he asked.

I was thinking that would be a good idea as my favourite beverages are there.

"Yes Sani, let's!" I smiled.

Once we got there, there aren't many customers around. I ordered a cup of Turkish black coffee.

Sani went over to collect it. "Dear, there isn't a need to, the waiter will send it." I said.

Sani was mumbling something like he doesn't want to trouble the waiter, so I said sure fine. He came back after a while and served me my coffee.

"Thank you, Sani." I said before sipping the coffee. It does taste a little odd, but being a naive person, I drank the whole cup slowly, while watching the lush beautiful greenery and flowers ahead. The Botanic Gardens, is, after all, a UNESCO site.

After a while I felt light-headed. "Are you ok Ma'am?" Sani asked. "Let me bring you to the car."

I held on to his arms and walked over to the car. That was all I remembered, because the next moment I found myself in my room, lying fully naked on my bed, without my glasses on.

Everything was a blur, but I could still make out where I was. I could hardly move as I was still feeling dizzy.

From my blurred vision I saw an outline of a man standing in front.

"Sani, is that you?"

"Ma'am" he replied. Yes, definitely it's Sani.

"Sani, oh my word, what are you doing, dear? And I need my glasses, I can't see without them." I am literally helpless without my glasses.

"Shut up, slut." Sani answered.

I was taken aback. For 2 years I had known this boy, took him in as our family driver, I had loved and trusted fully, now calling me a slut! I squint my eyes, wanting to have a better look at him. Oh, how terrible my eyesight were!

"I've always had the hots for you, slut Ho. For 2 years I had been masturbating all day about you and taken some of your dirty underwear from the laundry." he laughed.

So that's why my panties always go missing! I thought.

"I had always resisted fucking you for real, slut" he continued. "But I found out that you had been fucking someone else, someone even younger than me!" he shouted angrily.

"I tried to explain, "No Sani, dear listen to me, it isn't what it looks like, you don't understand. I've been..." but my explanation was cut short.

"Quiet, slut! Save it. Ever since I knew about your sexual escapades, I had been spiking your drinks with sleeping pill, so that I could fuck you for real when you were asleep. But you were so stupid not to realise that!"

"What! No Sani, what have you done." I cried. "Me and Sir loved you, we treated you like our family. We trusted you. I even treat you like my son that I never had! Please dear." I began to sob, feeling betrayed.

"It's too late for that slut, you will receive what I know you want. You had been teasing me with your sexiness the past 2 years, I had been saving for this moment."

He spread my legs wide, and inserted his tongue in it. I was about to be raped on my own bed!

"Stop, honey, please, you don't want to do this. This is the bed I shared with my husband, it is sacred. It represents our marriage."

Sani laughed. " You're so stupid, bitch. I've already fucked you on this very bed yesterday! And I cummed right into the sexy opened mouth of yours."

He continued eating my pussy, and I felt the familiar sensation again. I started to get wet and moaned quietly.

"That's it, I always knew you were such a slut." he laughed. "Teasing your students and even fucking them!"

He then put on my glasses, before taking out his cock, which is slightly shorter than Jeremy's but a lot thicker.

He obviously wanted me to see it. How could all these young men have such large cocks, I thought, and my husband's is so tiny. I had never seen other cocks besides my husband's just over 2 weeks ago, I only heard about it during gossips with my female friends when I was younger. And now I have tasted so many of them.

He aimed his cock to my mouth, with my face in between his knees. I was still in a daze, and could not move much.

"Suck it, slut Ho." he ordered. I have no choice but to open my mouth wide to accommodate that thick cock. I was getting so horny, I felt moisture between my thighs. Perhaps it's true, I am becoming a slut.

After some time my jaw hurts as it was stretched wide. I could hardly breathe and started to gag, spurting out saliva.

"How does it taste like, I'm sure you like it." he had the cheek to ask.

"No, stop it Sani, it is too big." I said while gasping for air. "I can't breathe."

"I've always wanted you to do me a blowjob, when you are awake slut. All the while you had been doing it while you're asleep...but then that's kinky too isn't it?" he laughed.

Thankfully he stopped fucking my mouth. It's time for my pussy now, I thought. If I can't stop it, I might as well enjoy it, I said to myself.

He flipped me over, and I am now lying face down on my bed, facing the large family portrait hanging on the wall that me and my husband took last year. We took that portrait when we renewed our wedding vows in the iconic Marina Bay, with a few of our friends and relatives attending. And now I am about to be raped, right in front of it. The large photo frame of my husband holding my shoulder loomed over me.

Sani pushed up my ass, making it point upwards. He rubbed some ointment into my anus. Before I could react, he inserted his fat cock into it!

"Oh no Sani dear, that's the wrong hole! Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. "It hurts! Take it out please, honey." I begged.

Sani began thrusting his cock deeper into my anal cavity. I had never done anal before, and here I am, being sodomised by this young man while facing the portrait of me and my loving husband. This is so wrong, on so many levels, I thought.

Sani began grunting, and my anus slowly adapted to his cock. Luckily he applied a generous amount of the Vaseline into my hole. Having said that, it still hurts badly though.

After a few minutes I can tell he was about to cum (I'm becoming an expert in this). I reached for my clit and began rubbing my soaked pussy. I am about to climax soon.

"Wait Sani, wait for me," I asked, being a slut I am.

He couldn't wait, he shoots loads of hot cum into my ass, it felt like there's a gallon of it. Some spilled out as my cavity could not contain that much liquid.

"Oh Sani why didn't you wait?" I asked.

"Who says it's over, slut Ho?"

He turned me over and I am now lying face up and spread-eagled. I am amazed by his stamina. Once my husband cummed (which is just a few drops really), it'll take a week for him to re-energised.

He turned my body so that I am now facing the wall. "Open that sexy mouth bitch, I couldn't have enough of it."

I did as I was told and he began fucking my mouth again. I could taste his cum and the taste of my own anus. While at the same time I rubbed my pussy, this time vigorously.

After a few minutes, I felt him shooting millions of his sperms into my throat. I could not take it any longer and started to spray my pussy juice, so much so that some of my juice landed on my husband's smiling face in the potrait.

We both lie breathless on my matrimonial bed, me sweating profusely. What had just happened, I thought.

"Ma'am," he said.

"No Sani, no more, don't you ever get tired?"

"I just want to say I'm terribly sorry for what I did, Ma'am. I did not know what came over me."

I was pleasantly surprised by his changed behaviour. I hugged him and like a mother to a child, I tried to console him. I placed his face on my sweaty breasts and caressed his hair.

"It's ok honey, everyone does mistakes. Forgiving is what I believe in, and yes, I forgive you dear. Promise me this will never happen again, and promise me too that Sir will never know of this, ok? His weak heart would not be able to take it."

He nodded his head sheepishly. I kissed him on the lips. and let him go. He is, after all, a good boy, but boys will be boys I told myself. I hope Sani learned his lesson, and be a better man after this.

At least, that was what I hoped.

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers