Blackmailed by Step Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
Step Mother fantasy turns real..in a bad way.
1k words
25.8k
11
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Penguin45
Penguin45
27 Followers

My Name is Noah, 21, and a junior into college. I am currently at home, snooping through my step mothers drawers.

My Step Mother, is Caitlin, who stands 5'8, 160 Pounds with a perfect hourglass shaped body with C-Cup breasts, with shoulder length jet black hair. It almost has become routine after school while both her, and my dad, who is a foreman at the carpenter's union, to mess around with my step mothers panties, nylons, etc. I have had an infatuation with her since the day we met. I consider her as perfection.

As I find a desired pair of tights, i bring them to my room and proceed to watch some porn and use the tights to jerk off with, knowing I'm home alone, i keep the door cracked open, thinking nothing of it.

On this day, caitlin was sent home early due to finishing her all of her daily work in quick fashion, she is a secretary for a real estate company. Once home, she walks inside and kicks her heels off with a sigh of relief from the quick day. She looks around and see's my book bag on the couch, annoyed as i know to keep anything off of it. She grabs it and starts walking up the stairs, meanwhile i have porn playing outloud, zoned out from jerking off with my eyes closed. As she approaches my room, she stops as she hears it and notices the door is cracked, her heart starts racing as she instinctively decides to peek in, her eyes widen as she sees her pantyhose wrapped around my cock. She sets my bag down quietly, pulls out her phone from her bra, and immediately starts recording me, totally stunned from the sight.

A minute passes as she outs her phone back. She thinks of something and stands up straight, takes a deep breath and barges in my room, screaming at me, "What in the fuck do you think you're doing noah?!?!" I jump hard up to my butt, i scramble to get my shorts on and turn my phone off, my face tomato red as i sit up and look at her with her arms crossed.

"I-I thought you were at work!!! This is so embarrassing I'm so sorry!!" i plead to her with a whining voice.

"No. I was let out early. So, you're touching yourself with my pantyhose, as I'm work?! I wonder how long you've been doing that. I notice your glances at me. I know you're a little creep" Caitlin pulls out her phone and shows me the recording, my heart drops as my skin goes pale, i start shaking in nervousness.

"It'd be a shame if your father seen this wouldn't it?" I start to plead, begging her, "Don't don't don't I'm sorry!! I'll do anything!" over and over.

She sets the phone down on my dresser next to her and glares at me, "oh i won't tell him, But there will be changes. You will do what i say, when i say, exactly as i say. Understand Noah?" I nod fast as I'm breathing fast and heavy. She gives me a slight smirk, "stand up, shorts off. Hurry up" she barks at me, i do as she says.

"Now. When you do bad stuff and get caught, there's normally punishment. Grounding, no video games, no phone. But, we're doing something a bit more..interesting, look at me". As i look into her brown eyes, she gives a swift kick to my balls, i fall onto the floor, on my side, groaning in pain as i clench my balls, as this happens, she sat on my bed, her legs hanging off.

"Cmon. Up on your knees in front of me. You're fine." I whine and get up on my knees im front of her, as i do, she takes one of her black nylon covered feet and rubs my balls softly, the other on my chest.

"How long have you been going through my wardrobe?" I look at her with puppy eyes, borderline tears as i say "y-years..im sorry".

She smiles at me, "well. here's the real thing, i see you glance at my legs, my heels. It's obvious. Open your mouth, and jerk off for your step mom."

I look at her for a moment before doing as she says, as i open my mouth, she immediately sticks her nylon covered toes in my mouth, all 5 at once as i start jerking off fast, in my mind, even through the pain, my dream has come true. I reluctantly begin sucking on her toes, loving the wetness they have from work, she just grins as she basically fucks my face with her foot, barely a minute in, i start whimpering loud.

"You want to cum on your step mothers foot? Do it. This is your only chance. Do it now."

As soon as she says i immediately start cumming, shooting multiple loads all over the top of her foot on my balls as i suck the others toes, groaning in pleasure. As i finish she pulls her feet away and giggles at me, and points to the ground. "Lick your nasty cum up. Now". I look at her as i breathe heavy, i shake my head slightly. "You want your father to see that video? i suggest you do it.". I grimmace as i lean down, i slowly lick up a line of cum, gagging as i swallow it, i whine as i lick her foot clean for a while minute, looking at her, she stands up and smacks me hard.

"Things will be different around here for now on. I'll be taking a personal day off tomorrow since you're off school. We'll talk about how you'll be a good boy for your step mother" she chuckles and walks away, i look down and sigh, not knowing if i should feel pleasure, or shame, i pull my shorts up and lay down, staying in my rook throughout the day, and into the night until I sleep.

End of Part 1.

Penguin45
Penguin45
27 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
petey377petey377over 1 year ago

intersting start hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes part 2 would be amazing

damnnearmissdamnnearmissover 1 year ago

Please write part 2

Penguin45Penguin45over 1 year agoAuthor

Please let me know if you all would like part 2 (:

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Prom Night Pegging Prom date reveals how naughty she really is...in First Time
A Hard Summer Day with Mom's Friend Dominated by mom's hot friend at the pool.in Fetish
Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 01 Roommate's friend's feet help me discover my submissive side.in Fetish
Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
More Stories