Blackmailed By Unknown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brings up a question that I hadn't considered. Why is he doing this exact thing to me? I can understand him wanting to have sex with me, that makes sense. But this extreme humiliation? Why? It's like he wants to punish me for some reason. But not like normal punishment, but intense humiliation. Why? Is he mad at me? Did I do something to him? What could I have done to deserve any of this?

The light pole gets closer and closer as I walk towards it. The closer I get, the more I try to spot anything out of the normal, such as a creepy man in the shadows, or a table full of sick, evil sex toys. Or even a camera to record everything. But there's nothing. Just an empty looking cross section.

When I reach the cross street, I stop to look left and right. Again I look for anything to show where he is, or what he's going to do. But there's nothing. All I see is empty lots, half built houses, and further down, completed houses.

With my heart pounding hard, I walk across the street, my body feeling like never before. I walk directly towards the light pole, gulping as I do. The closer I get, the more my fate seems sealed and the more my heart pounds.

Then I see something on the curb right in front of the light pole. Something silver and shiny. Something that's clearly been placed there and not thrown out like trash.

I don't have to get that close before I know what it is. And I should have expected it to be honest. It's a pair of handcuffs. Real handcuffs, unlike mine. The ones he left will have no latch or anything to get out of them.

Reaching the curb, I fiddle with the cuffs behind my back. It takes me a few moments, but I manage to hit the latch on one to free that wrist. Right after I'm able to bring both hands in front where I can free my other wrist.

I proceed to drop my cuffs to the ground and pick up the other pair. When I grab them, I can't help but feel how mean these cuffs feel. They feel heavy, strict and evil. I know it's just me thinking this, but I can't help it. They feel scary.

With another sigh, I step on the curb and head to the light pole. I'm now under the glow of it's light, where it shines on me like a spotlight. All of my naked body is on display now. There's no part that will be hidden by the night or shadow. All of my form is exposed and on display.

Turning around to put my back to the pole, I notice how far I can see down the street. Not just down the main road, but to the left and right as well. Standing here lets me see how wide open and wide the area is. It feels like it'll be impossible for someone not to spot me. That they would have to work to avoid seeing me.

My face flushes very briefly as I lift both of my hands up and put them behind the light pole. I then open one of the cuffs and snap it on my left wrist. Then, before I can talk myself out of it, I snap the other cuff to my right wrist, trapping myself.

Staring forward but not seeing anything, I try to move my hands. When I do, the cuff's chain blocks me, proving that I am completely helpless now. Helpless, naked and stupid. There's no way for me to get out of this by myself. I've just put myself in the ultimate danger.

Nervous and trembling, I keep looking all about. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, if it'll be an upcoming car, or dark hooded figure walking to me, or even aliens, but I know something is coming. I get so nervous at this that I actually move about the pole, walking and turning repeatedly.

Each minute that passes makes me even more nervous. What if the point is to just leave me here? Leave me and hope that some random rapist finds me and has his way? Then maybe kidnaps me?

Or maybe it's to ruin my life by having me arrested. I'm not sure if doing something like this would be a felony, but it would show that I was arrested. If that happens, who knows how it will affect my collegiate life. It'll for sure ruin my life, as everyone will find out about it, especially my parents.

"Hey!" I yell out in surprise as something is yanked down my head. It feels like a piece of clothing, whatever it is. It's pulled down my head by an unseen person, forcing it further and further down until it's over my eyes, blocking everything.

"NO! Damn it!" I protest as I discover it's a blindfold. The person has slid it down to cover both of my eyes to block me being able to see anything. This makes me want to howl in rage as that's the only thing I wanted to do. Just to get one glance at my blackmailer. A single look. Just enough to prove it's Steve. That's all I wanted.

A new wave of feeling stupid takes me over now, as I bite myself for not thinking about a blindfold. Why hadn't I considered he might use one on me? Maybe I could have thought up a way to stop him.

This chain of thought quickly leads to another, which is wonder where he was hiding. I had looked all around and didn't see anyone. I turned around this pole over and over, and would have seen someone. Even if they were walking in from behind me, which is just flat dirt and earth, I would have seen them from a distance. Hell, I would have at least heard them. It's not like there's something to hide behind out here. It's like the person popped out of nowhere.

The bastard doesn't waste any time molesting me. He immediately grabs my right breast with both hands hungrily. He grabs my poor boob, then lifts it upward, high. A moment later, I feel his warm, wet mouth sucking on my nipple, his lips closed in around it.

I whine and squirm as he does this, feeling his tongue dab at my hard nipple over and over again. Like a big baby, he sucks on my tit with all his might, to the point it hurts, all while flicking it with his tongue. The pain is bad, but the wet sucking sounds are what make this humiliating, as I can picture what it must look like, with his cheeks sucking inward.

My blackmailer then stops sucking my tit, allowing it to fall out of his mouth as he removes his hands from it. But then he grabs my other tit and repeats the process. The way he grabs my breast is so aggressive and rough, like he's been waiting for this for a very long time. Makes me think of a man that hasn't eaten in weeks finally getting food.

My shuddering breath increases as I consider what this must look like. A naked, handcuffed girl having her tits fondled and sucked while cuffed to a light pole. Knowing my luck, it's being recorded somehow and I'll be forced to watch it. But I can picture how it must look, with me pressed against this pole, hands over my head and submissive as this man leans over, going to town on my tits. I bet anything it looks like a bad porno.

The aggressive bastard stops sucking on my boob only to grab both of my tits. He starts to grope and maul at them, lifting them up roughly and mashing them together. Over and over he does this, making me winch and jerk as he's damn hard with them. It makes me wonder if he's trying to combine them somehow as he presses them very hard together while digging in with his fingers.

"No, wait, please!" I beg as he grabs my nipples and lifts. He lifts both breasts upward like this, the huge orbs forced to move upward. My poor nipples are stretched as he does this, as he lifts up face until they press against my face.

There's a dark chuckle from him as he starts to jiggle my tits like this. Holding them up, he wiggles his fingers while holding my nipples, making my tits jiggle comically. He does this for a long while too, repeatedly chuckling at the sight. This laughter gets louder and louder the harder he jiggles them.

"Please, don't hurt them. Don't hurt my tits," I beg, choosing to call them that crude term because I know he'll like it. But he of course doesn't say anything. Instead, he releases my tits only to slap my right breast, hard, to make me jerk.

I grit my teeth as he starts to slap them over and over. First the right boob, then the left. He playfully slaps them, forcing them to hit the other and swing back and forth. And each time I let out a brief yelp, having to endure the humiliation of feeling my overly large breasts swing like this.

"OMG," I gasp as whomever it is, steps up and presses his body against me. It's more than that, as I clearly feel what can only be a cock pressed between my legs. An erect cock.

The man doesn't waste any time as he grabs his hard cock and positions it at my entrance. To this, I'm forced to spread my legs because he hunkers down and forces himself between them. But this guy isn't playing around as he finds the sweet spot with his cock and begins to shove it in.

As the man's hard dick slides easily into my pussy, I make another connection. One that I hadn't considered either. One that is terrifying.

This isn't the same guy from last time. He's different from the guy that did everything to me last time. I know because of his smell, his body type and his cock size. This guy is much smaller than whomever had me before. Even his dick feels different.

"OOOOOoooooo," I whimper as the man inserts his cock all the way inside me, his body pressing hard against mine. He then rocks his hips to make his cock slide outward, then trusts forward and upward. This small movement makes a world of difference in what I was feeling, as my entire being feels warm with energy as his manhood invades me.

Whomever this man is, he has zero chill as he starts roughly fucking me. He goes fast and hard, not trying to savor any of it. His goal is to clearly get off, which he feels like he's doing quite well. My pussy is nothing to him but a toy to use to get himself off. It's not a sweet and precious flower, but just something to be used.

Each thrust makes me moan uncontrollably, which seems to fuel him. My womanhood is slick and wet, allowing him perfect access inside me, where he thrusts so freaking rough. It's almost like he wants to fuck me raw instead of having sex.

Suddenly he grabs both of my legs and lifts, holding me up. With ease he can hold my entire body as I'm pressed back against the pole. This makes me feel so much like a toy that it causes a wave of pleasure to roll over me. It's so intense that my eyes roll behind the blindfold and for me to go very high pitched.

Panting, the man lets go of me, nearly making me fall on my ass as he was lifting me off the ground. He pulls out right before he dumps me, where I barely get my feet down to catch myself. But I do land hard and off balance where I slam my hands against the pole as I'm jerked forward, then get pulled back in reaction.

I'm very confused by what's happening, until I feel a very humiliating feeling. It's so humiliating that I let out a defeated groan as I feel something warm and wet splash against my stomach. Then more of it lands on me, going downward where it lands on my bare leg.

It doesn't take a scientist to know that this is cum, and the man is cumming on me. Or at least in front of me. I'm not sure if he's aiming it at me, or is overwhelmed and can't help it, but it doesn't matter. The bastard gets his cum all over my stomach and legs. He's using me as a literal cumrag.

Unable to see, I don't know what the guy is doing once he finishes. It sounded like he put his cock away as I heard the rustling of clothes, but other than that, I don't hear anything. Not footsteps, not breathing, nothing. What makes it scary is that I don't even know where he's at.

Seconds pass and turn into minutes, and still he doesn't do anything. That's when I notice I don't hear anything at all from him. There's no sounds from him, making me very worried that he left. That he just wanted to fuck me, and left me like this, exposed and humiliated for some normal person to find.

"H-H-Hello?" I finally ask out loud. My fear level is very high as I don't understand what's happening. Why would he blindfold me, then fuck me and go? Last time he did so much to me. It lasted hours. But that barely lasted five minutes.

This makes my worried mind whirl as I wonder who was that guy? Does this mean there two blackmailers now? That they are working together somehow? What does that mean for me? And more than anything, I want to know what the hell is going on.

Footsteps. Footsteps behind me. I hear footsteps, coming closer. Hearing them makes me gulp as I know something is about to happen. But these footsteps sound weird. They sort of thud, making it not sound like normal footsteps walking on the ground.

"H-Hello?" I whimper out, having no clue if this person it friend or foe. I hold out hope it's someone stunned at what they see but is going to help me, but I know it's not. I can feel the vibe they give off, it flows off them like heat off a boiling pot.

"O-Oh," I say as I feel warm, rough hands grab my hips. The large, rough hands push me so I'm made to step to my left, only I'm still handcuffed behind the pole which makes it awkward. The hands are strong, forcefully moving me.

"W-W-Who are y-y-you?" I ask, finding the courage to ask. If I could only hear the voice, then I could confirm it's Steve. And if I could do that, then I might be able to take control. I could get out of this situation and hell, make him cuff himself to this fucking pole naked.

Now with my bottom half to the side of the light pole, the hands start to pull my hips backward. They pull hard, as if trying to make me walk back. It feels really strange, especially as I don't get what the person is trying to do. It doesn't help that my arms aren't designed to be pulled like this.

"Come on, bend. Put that ass back, bitch," a man's deep voice says, annoyed. The way he says this is strange, like he didn't want to have to talk but I made him. So he is keeping it short, sweet and to the point. Like when you get stopped by a cop.

Hearing his voice makes me pause. The first thing I think is that it's not my step-father. It's someone else. But the weird part is that I know that voice. I've heard it before. I know it from somewhere, but I just can't think of who it is. I swear I do. But from where?

The guy keeps pulling on my hips as he gets more aggressive. Seeing how whomever he is could do me real harm if I don't do as he wants, I start to bend and push my ass backward. I push my ass back while trying to bend, which I'm really not able to do. The guy then slides the cuffs down the light pole, where I'm made to bend my elbows more as he bends me over.

As I bend into a truly submissive position in which my own hands touch the back of my head, he uses his foot to push my legs open. It's such a crude and blunt move that I sort of don't believe it's happening. He pushes and pushes on my ankles as he tries to make me spread. When I don't, he starts kicking at them which does make me spread them, wide.

My blindfolded face burns red again as I'm put in this whore-like position. I'm damn near bent all the way over, my arms over my head and back as my hands are trapped behind the pole. My legs are spread wide, making me feel off-balanced and at his mercy. And of course, I feel my breasts dangling down under me, swinging from each and every little move.

Never have I felt like such a whore. What drives this feeling home, is that I hear him undoing his pants. I hear the belt being undone, then the zipper, and then fabric being pushed down.

I know I could start screaming or at the least beg him to stop, but I don't. Instead I stay quiet and breath my increased breathing as I can't believe this is happening. That I've gotten myself in such an impossible situation.

A moment later, he's placed his cock at my opening and shoves it in. Just shoves it inside me without any finesse, forcing my insides to part open all over again. There he makes it go as deep as it can, where he presses up against my ass as if trying to impale me with his cock.

I shudder once again as a fresh wave of submission and humiliation hits me. This new wave doesn't come from him staying in this position, where he makes sure I feel that cock buried in my guts. No. This humiliation comes from the simple fact that whomever this guy is, he's new. This is a different guy. It's not the one that just fucked me nor is it Steve. He's different. I can tell from his dick size. It's a completely different guy.

Holding my hips hard, the man starts to fuck me. He rams against me rough and fast, making my breasts start to swing immediately. He's a much larger man than I've ever had, so when he rams into me, it pushes my entire body forward. The only issue is that my hands are still trapped behind the pole, so each time he thrusts it feels like he's trying to rip my arms out of socket.

There's a hard and loud thud each time he rams into me. It makes me feel strange, like I'm being punched in the pussy over and over again as his cock forces its way in. It's very rough and aggressive to the point it scares me. I've never had anyone this forceful.

This guy feels upset. Like he's mad at the world, which includes me. That he isn't having sex but hate-fucking me as hard as he can. I can even hear him growl as he does so, like he's a wild animal instead of a man. It makes me scared that he might know me. That I might have once done something to him, and this is the payback.

This time I'm unable to help it, even if I fight hard to push it down. I feel the orgasm that was building inside of me earlier roar to life. The combined feelings of all that is happening to me, from being fucked in public, to having my breasts swing violently, to the angry man fucking me against my will, is more than I can take. The tingle that was the beginning of my orgasm flares, letting me know it's about to hit.

Like a switch is flipped, I instantly begin to orgasm. Wild moans come out of me as the orgasm bursts into life, making my eyes roll and my body burn. It hits so fast and is so intense that my knees give out. They can't take my body quivering nor the hate-fucking.

Whomever this man is doesn't care. He grabs me under my hips and forces me to stay up. His strong hands hold my entire body as he continues to fuck me as roughly as he can. There's no checking on me nor asking what's going on. All that matters to him is that his cock is still inside me.

My moans become so loud that they bounce back to me as his cock slides fiercely in and out of me. The hard member pushes apart my insides in a beautiful, violating feeling, making me feel like my pussy is owned. That my sex is to be wonderfully used to the point it's sore.

This is one of the many feelings I had hoped I would experience tonight, even if I know how horrible it is. One of the many feelings that I'm ashamed to say I wanted to experience, but would never admit it to anyone. So, unable to do anything about it, or at least telling myself that, I give in completely and sink into my orgasm.

My body trembles, shakes and quivers as I continue to cum. And with him holding my body up, it feels like I can't escape. Like I'm forced to cum if I want it or not, which makes it even more intense. That my life will now be nothing but forced orgasm after forced orgasm.

"Damn. Fuck. Hell. Shit," the man suddenly curses after he gasps. Right after he lets go of me, my body falling downward as it's all but limp. He doesn't just let go, but pushes too, like he's disgusted and doesn't want me touching him. With my legs too weak to keep me up, I fall all the way to the ground, face first.

I land hard too, thanks to not being able to use my hands as they are still over my head and behind the pole. My chest hits the ground first, where I feel the unique yet embarrassing feeling of them getting smooshed. Despite so much happening, feeling this makes me feel nearly like a clown for having such large breasts. But right after my chest makes contact, my knees follow, allowing me to crumble into a heap.

Still cumming despite being thrown to the ground, the man gives me a "present" or at least that is what I bet he thinks it is. Standing over me, he cums. I feel the first spray of cum land on me, complete with him jacking off to make sure there's force behind it. Then another round of cum is shot over me, making sure to cover all of my back. Squirt after squirt he cums on me, crisscrossing on my back.