Blackmailed By Unknown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth wide when he presses his manhood against my lips. Once he shoves it inside, I close my lips around his hard cock. Then I get to work, moving my head up and down his hard shaft.

At least he isn't rough like the one before. This guy just holds his cock out while I bob up and down, sucking the best I can. At times I do deep throat it, just in case he wants it so he doesn't force me down on it like before. Overall, he just stands there while I eagerly blow him, knowing that I no longer feel like a whore, but am a whore.

Thankfully the guy cums fast. I only blow him for about two minutes before he pulls out and cums. But this could actually be my fault instead of him not being able to last that long. The vibrator is still inside me, chugging along. As it works, I feel another forced orgasm building, to which I know I don't want to have a cock in my mouth when it does. So I work hard to make sure he cums before I do.

The guy doesn't cum in my mouth, which isn't surprising if what the previous guy said is true. But following the guy from before, this one aims his cock towards my breasts. I feel the first stream shoot out over my right tit, so I know to arch my back to stick my tits out and give him better access. He then cums across both of my breasts, going so far as to smear his cock between them.

As the man leaves, I cum, again. This one isn't that intense, but the fact I'm so worn down that it doesn't matter. My body quivers and trembles as I do, feeling like such a whore. My whore status feels fulfilled as another man has stepped up and put his cock against my lips, to which I know what to do.

Man after man visits me, making me go into a strange, dream-like trance. The next two men want blowjobs, which I willingly perform. The second one has more aggressive and kept thrusting right as I would go down so the head of his cock would enter my throat. And when I reacted, he would laugh and do it again.

I think it was the third guy after him, or maybe the forth that was the worst so far. Even worse than the Bondage-Man. This man had me stand up, to which my legs felt like jelly. Then he bent me over, much like I had to do earlier. It was like this he spanked me. Open hand spanked me, making each blow sting.

That wasn't the worst of it. He then inserted something inside my tender tight ass. Just forced it in, violating my only non-used hole. And whatever it was, it was rather large. My only guess is that it was some sort of butt plug.

As it was left inside my ass, he had me perform oral on him while still bent over. I thought he was going to rip my arms right off too as he kept making me try and bend over more and more. But thankfully I only had to do it for a little bit, before he went back around. There he took out the plug...and inserted his cock.

The bastard anally fucked me. He fucked my ass. Shoved his cock up my ass and fucked me. It was the most violating feeling I've ever felt. And I came from it thanks to the damn vibrator that was left inside my pussy. As I did, the asshole laughed. Even made some comment about how only freaks cum from taking it up the ass.

After him, things really became a blur. My body felt like a ball of heat that was wet and raw. Where any touch or sensation was amplified. Everything was a mix of cumming, humiliation or the night air.

At some point, someone did remove the vibrator, but that was only because they wanted to fuck my pussy. But I lost count which guy this was. Overall, I think I took another eight or so men. Each one choosing a different part of my body to use, with my mouth being the favorite.

I break out of my daze, to which I think I was actually asleep when I hear a sound that is the most beautiful sound ever. It's the sound of a cop car brief siren. Like when they flash it on the road really quick to tell you to get out of the way. And I hear it right in front of me.

Tired and not feeling like myself, I find that I'm on my knees, my body leaning over as my hands are still cuffed behind the pole. There's no one doing anything to me, so I take it that everyone else left. That there's no more signed up, or if they are, they left once they saw the cop.

I hear the cop's car door open, to which I hear talking from a walkie or radio. This sound fills me with joy as it means it's a real cop. Not some weirdo pretending to be one, but a true cop here to help me.

"Enjoying yourself?" I hear a stern female ask, sounding disgusted. This surprises me for a moment because for some reason I was expecting a man. I guess after all the men raping me tonight, it's what I expected. That's when I notice I was assuming that the cop was going to have his turn as well before he saved me.

"Oh, thank you, thank you. Please, help me. Get me out of this," I beg the cop, feeling so relieved. I know this may make the blackmailer upset as I don't know how many more men he had signed up for tonight, but I don't care. Just like I don't care if he sets up that porn site. I'm just wanting this night to end. For me to go back to being my real self, not this free-use whore that I've become, where I know I would let anyone have a turn.

"Get you out? Hell, I don't even want to touch you, you nasty whore," the cop exclaims. This hurts, but I try not to take it personal. I try to picture how I look at the moment, and what I would think of the person.

"Please. This wasn't my idea. I was forced," I try to explain to the cop, but there was no need as the cuffs are undone. The female saves me by freeing my hands. The only issue is that my arms are so tired and sore, that they don't move in front of me to stop my fall when I fall face-first into the ground.

"Come on. Stand up. Move to your right," the cop says, sounding very annoyed. I don't even mind that she hates me. I'm just so happy to be free.

I manage to roll over then get to a kneeling position. My hands move up and towards my blindfold when I notice that the handcuffs are still on one wrist.

Suddenly, I start to shriek as cold as I've never felt hits me. A stream of freezing cold water smacks me right on my stomach, making me bring my hands in front to stop it. It feels like liquid ice from the darkest, coldest place on the planet too.

"Put your hands up, NOW!" the cop demands as I'm pelted with the ice cold water. The way she says it is very serious. Like she might beat or arrest me if I don't. So, despite feeling scared and confused, I put both hands up in the air, too scared to disobey.

It occurs to me what she is doing as the spray of water moves from my stomach to between my legs. She's washing me off. Hosing me off to be exact. Giving me the sort of shower they give the criminals at lock up.

I grit my teeth as she sprays right between my legs, hitting sensitive spots with the fierce stream. From there, she sprays down my legs and to my feet. Slowly she moves the stream all over my body, cleaning it off inch by inch.

After a while, I get used to the cold, but I don't get used to how humiliating this is. She's cleaning me off while still in public. I don't even get privacy to clean all the cum that was dumped on me. But more than this, I know that she believes I did this to myself, otherwise she would want to collect some evidence. Instead, she probably just wants me clean for when she puts me in her cop car. That I'm just some whore that couldn't help myself.

Finally the strong stream of cold water ends, leaving me trembling with cold. Like coming out of a hot shower on a cold day, everything feels frozen. Only, I find that I keep my hands up in the air, even if I really want to remove the blindfold. I'm not sure why, but I'm too scared to lower my hands. I feel if I do, she'll most likely do something, and since she can arrest me, I have to play by her rules.

Feeling humiliated all over again, I kneel with my hands up, water dripping off me as she puts the hose up. From the sounds of it, she's making sure to coil it up, taking as long as she wants.

"Goobers can't fucking close a damn-fucking lid," the cop then mutters under her breath. She says it really soft but since there is no other sounds out here except the sound of my heart pounding, I can clearly hear it.

I now hear her grunting as if doing something really physical. Then I hear metallic scrapping. Heavy scrapping.

A manhole cover. She's closing a manhole cover. That's what it has to be.

Figuring this out makes a lot more make sense. That's the sound I was hearing, them walking up a ladder from underground. They must be using it to come and go from here without people seeing them walk. But if that's true, it would mean that the guys that used me all live in my neighborhood. I don't see men walking miles and miles in the sewer just to have a few minutes of sex.

No wonder I recognized the voices. They must be people I've interacted with here or know. That's why they were so eager to sign up, they all knew me.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I ask, concerned as the cop moves behind me and grabs my right arm. Since she was able to move a freaking manhole cover, I know she could break me in half with no issue. Sure, she might have used a tool or something to use the heavy thing, but it still doesn't matter. I know she could hurt me.

I don't struggle as she pulls my right arm behind my back. She then grabs my left and does the same. And a moment later, she reattaches the handcuffs to trap my hands behind my back.

"Shut up, whore," is the only response I get out of her when I ask again. Being overly aggressive, she lifts me up to a standing position and pushes me to start walking. I stumble at first but then tentatively walk, which is very scary as I still can't see anything.

The cop then grabs me by my arm, where I find that she is much taller than I am, probably bigger too. She leads me to make me walk faster. And a moment later, I find myself in the back of her cop car as she sort of just threw me naked into it.

As I sit in the back seat of this cop car, hands cuffed and naked, I know I should be freaking out. I should be panicking as I'm most likely going to jail. She's going to arrest me like this for who knows what charges, to which I'm not sure I will be able to explain what happened. And everyone will find out, my parents, the college, the neighborhood, everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on the news.

Yet I'm not worried. My insides feel rather burnt out at the moment. It's sort of like how I no longer care that I'm naked or that people can see my overly large tits. With all the humiliation I've felt tonight, I just accept how pathetic I am. Just like how I spread my legs while sitting in the back seat of this cop car.

The cop doesn't say anything once she starts driving. She just starts it up and starts driving. Doesn't say anything into the radio, nor tell me anything. But then the car stops not but 20 seconds later. We made just a couple of turns and that's it. We can't even be at any light yet. This confuses me, just like the fact she hasn't taken the blindfold off. And then she gets out of the car.

"Come on, get your fat tits out," the cop growls upon opening my door. She doesn't wait for me to move before she reaches in and grabs not my hair, but the chains attached to my nipple clamps. With a single tug, she makes me move very fast to get out of the car.

I'm then marched forward, where my bare feet move over concrete and then grass. Then I go up on a curb, where I damn near trip on it. A moment later, I'm walking back over concrete.

"O-Officer, what...where are you taking me?" I ask as politely as I can. I'm very confused at what is happening. Where in the world could she be taking me?

The cop tells me to shut up and then knocks me back to my knees again. She both pushes me down and hits the back of my knees to force me downward. At this I nearly complain that I would have done it myself if she just told me to.

I then hear a sound that concerns me, but it's a sound I've heard a lot tonight. It's the sound of a belt being undone. And then fabric being pulled down, much like someone pulling down their pants.

"Lick, whore," the female cop orders right before shoving my face against something very warm. She mashes my face against it, making it that for a moment I can't breathe.

It doesn't take a genius to know she's shoving my face into her crotch. Once I get over this, I feel what can only be a vagina. Then she grabs my hair and forces my face over her pussy, rubbing it over and over again. Doing this causes my lips to move over her pussy lips over and over again.

Having never done anything with a woman before, I'm not sure what to do. But this doesn't seem to be an issue because she keeps on rubbing my face against her sex, which is very wet. This causes her to leak over my face in a feeling I'm not sure how to describe. Her juices literally get all over my face.

"LICK," she demands, sounding like she's getting upset. Only she keeps rubbing my face left and right over her pussy, not letting me really do anything. With no real choice, I stick my tongue out.

The cop keeps rubbing my face over her sex, only now my tongue sticks out as she does. At first it presses and moves over her slit, where I clearly taste her pussy from the brief moment it darts inside her. But then she repositions my face and my tongue is soon moving over what can only be her clit.

Doing this gives me my real first taste of another woman. And it's sort of shocking how I don't mind it. I know it's because of how tired and burnt out I am, as I would be panicking otherwise. But if I'm being honest, she actually tastes good. Like a forbidden taste.

I would like to say that I figure how to please her to make this go faster, but I don't. Instead she repeatedly rubs my face over her pussy as I keep my tongue out. The longer this goes, the rougher she gets. She gets as rough as the guys too, jerking my head about repeatedly.

Unlike the men that used me, she is very vocal. The more she does this, the louder she moans. Where the guys tried not to show how much they enjoyed using me, she wants me to hear it. But I have a feeling nothing I'm doing is what is making her excited. I think it's the fact she's getting to use me as an object. That she's able to whip my head about, knowing there's nothing I can do.

The cop finally cums after at least five minutes, lasting so much longer than the men tonight. Her breathing gets very fast to which she moans deep, guttural moans that echo about wherever we are. This goes on and on before she pushes me away, making me fall over to my side.

As I lay on the ground, feeling her juices all over as they dripped down my chin to land on my breasts and thighs, the cop actually uncuffs me. She removes both cuffs from my wrists, freeing me. I don't really react to this, nor do I move my hands. I'm not sure what she means to do, so I stay in this position, hands behind me just in case.

I continue to lay on the concrete even as I hear her walking away. It's only when I hear the clear sound of a car driving off, that I sit up and take off my blindfold.

It takes me a few moments to see my surroundings, where I get yet another shock. I'm at the backdoor of my house. She walked me into my backyard and used me at my back porch. The cop took me home.

Crawling quickly out of the backyard and to the side of the house, I get just a brief glance of the cop car driving off. But being where I am, I can't see a single defining item about it. Not a license, or unit number, hell, not even if it is city or county level.

A sinking feeling hits that only serves to make me feel even more stupid and used. I feel like what's happened to me is a much bigger conspiracy than what I thought it to be. I assumed it was just a blackmailer, when it appears to be much more.

How did the cop know where I lived? She never asked me my name, nor do I have any ID on me. That can only mean one thing. The blackmailer made some sort of deal with her.

In a way, I'm impressed by how the blackmailer thought all this out. He knew cops would be called, so had her be the one that answered the call. And I bet anything she doesn't patrol this area or anything, but just happened to be passing by and "answered" the call. That way she could take me home as well as get her own turn, but report it as nothing but a prank.

In a daze, I go inside my house. I go directly to the bathroom and take a very long shower. That is after I remove everything from my tits. That took me a while. The fucker did some advanced knots, which took me a while to undo, and I wasn't about to use scissors near my breasts. Also, if I'm being honest, I want to save everything, not to turn in to the police or anything, but in case I want to, umm, reuse.

When I do get everything off, I see how my poor boobs are swollen all over again. It makes me laugh that I threw away all my bras, because they wouldn't fit anymore anyway. This nearly makes me laugh manically, as looking at my breasts, I feel I really am living up to the name I was given by the blackmailer.

After my breasts are freed, I finally take my shower. I'm not ashamed to admit that as I shower, I orgasm again. It happens as I replay the memories, in which my hand finds my clit. I cum not just at what happened, but how I feel. On the inside, I feel changed. Like some weird part of me is unlocked. Where I sort of wouldn't mind if some stranger burst in right now and demanded that I bend over the bathroom counter.

Once I finish my shower, I put on pajamas and then fix myself another drink of tequila. Actually, I empty half the bottle into a glass. Tonight is the sort of night that I doubt I could get drunk if I drank an entire bottle.

Not wanting to be anywhere near my laptop, I sit at the kitchen table, just staring out of the dark window into the early morning. I have a feeling there's going to be some message from my blackmailer waiting for me upstairs, to which I don't want to see it, at least not right now. In any case, my cell is on the table, so if he really does know everything about me, he could send a text or some other message.

Sometime later, the back door opens and I hear the clear sounds of my Mom and...Steve entering. It sort of knocks me out of my daze, making me remember what my life really is because for a moment I really do think it's more people to come and use me. So I sit up straight as they enter. They sound happy and excited, showing they had a great time.

"Oh hi sweetie! Can't believe you are still up," My mom greets when she sees me at the table. She then checks the time, and I too can't believe I'm up this late either. She has that "loose" look about her, showing she's been drinking too.

Like normal, Steve enters and greets me in his normal dorky manner, not acting any different at all. Unable to help it, I study him as he walks past my mom and goes directly into the kitchen, where he carries a few packages.

"I...I was waiting...to see how it went," I lie, not knowing what else to say. At this, my mom's eyes light up. They show that she has a lot to say.

"You won't believe it! You just won't believe it! Steve is something of a local hero," my mom exclaims, full of pride and wonder. I have to bite my lip at this as in my mind I see the gang of faceless men that got to fuck me tonight cheering for him and calling him a hero.

"He had the largest bids of the night! Won just a bunch of the auctions and made the charity just a ton of money. His picture is even going in the paper!" My mom explains.

"But...he's being coy about where he got such a large sum of money from," my mom says, playfully batting at him as Steve walks past her and into the room again. Again, he looks perfectly calm except for the fact I can tell he's been drinking as well.