Blackmailed By Unknown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, I lay on the ground, my arms painfully retched behind me, feeling like a used whore. My orgasm quickly fades after a brief intense return from him cumming on me, leaving me in the cold dirt. Feeling like a used whore is a feeling I've never felt before. It's yet another feeling of humiliation, but this time a deeper humiliation which cuts hard. I've never once felt like a slut or whore, whatever term you want to use, but now I do.

"N-N-No....wait," I try to beg as I hear footsteps. But these footsteps are walking away, no doubt from the man that just fucked me. He got what he wanted and is now leaving. I then hear them turn into those strange sounding footsteps, which are like thuds.

Feeling like I want to start sobbing as I don't understand what's happening, I stay on the ground. To try and prevent myself from crying, I try to think where I knew that voice from. I recognized it, especially at the end. I know I can figure out who it belonged to.

"H-H-Hey, come on!" I suddenly shout as I feel someone grab the hair at the top of my head. They take a handful of it and yank upward, making it feel like they want to rip it out. A great deal of my hair is grabbed and pulled from the blindfold, allowing my hair to hang messily around my head.

Whomever this is keeps lifting, to which I try to move upward. It's hard and I have to use my stomach muscles, but I do manage to slide my upper body up to get myself in a kneeling position. I even manage to lean back so my back rests on the pole, giving me a temporary reprieve as I move my legs on either side of the pole to make it more comfortable.

A humiliated groan comes out of me as I feel what can only be a hard dick slap my cheek. A large, long warm cylinder-shaped object slaps against my cheek over and over, making a soft clap sound. And with it, I feel even more like a whore as getting slapped with a cock isn't something that was on my bucket list.

The man grabs my chin and forces me to turn my head to the side, where he slaps my other cheek with his cock. After, he starts to rub it all over my face. Pressing it hard as he does, he goes from one cheek, to my forehead, to the other cheek, smearing his precum all around. Then he finishes it off by acting as if he's going to shove it up my nose.

Whomever this is then does what I knew was coming, which is to press the head of his cock against my closed lips. Knowing I don't have much of a choice, I open my lips and he slides it in with a clear chuckle at my expense. To make it cruel, he pushes his cock in my mouth all the way, forcing me to gag when he presses my face against his stomach.

I panic as the asshole grabs the back of my head and presses down hard, making it impossible for me to pull back. He forces his cock to the back of my mouth, where I can't do anything about it but protest. But I'm sure this is the point as I hear the guy moan loudly when I try to yell, the vibrations feeling good for him as his cock is basically in my throat.

Finally he pulls back, taking his cock out of my mouth all together. When he does, I cough and cough, taking in all the air that I can. I take large gulps of air, thankful to be able to use my lungs again.

The guy then shoves his cock back in as my mouth is wide open from taking in air. Again, he shoves his cock deep, making me gag all over again. But this time he pulls back quickly to let me breathe, only to thrust forward again.

The bastard repeats this over and over, doing it very rapidly. He slams his cock into my mouth, letting it go all the way until my face smashes against his gut. Since there's not much I can do, I'm forced to take it over and over. I'm made to let whomever this is face-fuck me. And face-fuck me he does as he gets very aggressive with it, nearly as aggressive as the previous man.

My tits swing and bounce as my entire upper body is moved each time he thrusts. My head moves the most as it goes up and down his shaft, but most of my upper body pivots as well. I then start to make a strange wet gagging noise each time I take his cock. It's the sound of his cock going damn near into my throat, where drool and spit start to get produced.

Once again I know that this is a new man. He's not one of the previous two, and I doubt it's Steve. The previous two made me feel pathetic and helpless, but this guy is so much worse. He makes me feel like I'm not even human. That my mouth is some sort of sex toy without feelings that you can whip about as hard as you want. I'm surprised he hasn't straight up started to slap me.

"That's it fat tits babygirl. Swallow my big cock," the rapist croons as he forces me to blow him. That voice is so smug and confident. Like he knows he's in charge and nothing could stop him.

When I hear his voice, alarm bells ring as I know that voice too! It's not Steve my step-father, but I know that voice. I've heard that voice before. But from where?

Finally, after about a minute the asshole whips his cock out of my mouth, allowing me to breathe. Thankfully he doesn't insert it again and gives me a chance to really catch my breath without my head being flung about like a volleyball. It's well needed as I hadn't noticed how dizzy it had made me. The world keeps spinning as all I can taste is cock.

I then feel a warm line of goo shoot onto my face. It lands on the right side of my forehead and goes straight down, where it gets dangerously close to landing on my lips. It goes very much downward, landing on my cheek and chin, making me feel how warm it is as it clings to me.

Another stream of what can only be cum is shot on my face next, this time on the left side. Stream after stream shoots out, with all being aimed directly at my face. I'm very thankful for the blindfold as it prevents any of the gross liquid from landing on or near my eyes. But that doesn't mean I don't feel it when it lands on the blindfold. I can still feel the warmth through it.

The man coats my face with his cum, even chuckling as he does so. He makes sure to hold my hair towards the end to keep me in place. It's yet another feeling that I've not felt, a man cumming on my face intentionally.

Whomever the man is, he pushes my head back as if saying, "done with you, bitch." And a moment later, I hear him walking off, leaving me with his cum all over my face. The worst part about it, is that there's no way for me to wipe it off. The best I could do is wipe my face off on my arms, but that just means there's be cum on my arms instead of my face.

I hear the man walking away, his footsteps getting quieter. And like before, they turn into a strange thudding sound right before they disappear. It makes me so confused as I wish I knew what that sound was.

The night oddly goes quiet as I'm left alone. At least I think I'm alone. I'm still unable to see so I'm not sure, but I don't hear anything. No footsteps or breathing or anything of the sort. Nor the sound of cars driving or anything else.

I sigh as I feel all the cum that's been left all over my body. Most of it has gone cold, which makes it feel even more violating. It's slow to move, so it's not like it's going to drip off soon or anything. Not that I want that as it'll mean it's just more spread out over my body. I just never thought I would learn how it feels to your body coated in cum.

"Damn. Seems like everyone signed up before my turn," A cocky and smooth voice comments, then laughs a rather loud laugh. I gasp upon hearing this because I didn't hear anyone walk up. There was no noise whatsoever.

"S-S-Signed up?" I ask softly, unable to help myself from asking. I'm still on my knees and very much feeling like a whore as I feel him approach. There's nothing to prevent anyone from seeing how naked I am or how helpless.

"Yes. Signed up. You do know what this is, right?" The voice taunts, clearly knowing I don't. At hearing him speak, I know this voice is new. I've never heard it before. The others, yes, I know I've heard them before, but this man, I don't. But he sounds like a middle aged man if I had to guess.

"No," I answer honestly. This causes the man to chuckle, showing he likes how in the dark that I am. But it's clear he already knew I didn't know, but wanted me to admit it.

"Oh...come on," I groan in annoyance as the man pinches my nipples hard and proceeds to lift them. He does this very cruelly, pinching extremely hard and forcing both tits up. On purpose he forces my boobs against my face as if he's going to suffocate me with them or something. The manner in which he does this makes it clear he wants me to stand, so that's what I do.

Fighting to get my feet under me, I stand up while he keeps pulling my poor, sensitive nipples upward. Only when I'm standing all the way up with the pole pressed against my back does he let go of my tits. Even then, he doesn't just let go but forcefully throws my tits down, making me cry out.

The bastard laughs at this, and then no doubt watches my overly large chest swing and sway from what he did. I'm not able to see him, but I swear I can feel his eyes on my bare chest, looking over every inch of them. That he doesn't see any other part of me but my tits. This actually scares me as I sense this isn't a particularly good person.

"You're a whore. A rent-a-whore to be precise. A piece of ass that people signed up to fuck and abuse. Men signed up for five to ten minute time slots in which they can come and do whatever to your big titty ass. Only rules are to not cum inside you and no permanent damage," the man explains. The way he says this is as cruel as possible.

The other men that used me wanted sex. That much is clear. But I'm not getting that vibe from this guy. He wants to hurt me. He wants to punish. There's no doubt about it either because right after saying this, he playfully slaps my tits back and forth like they are toys.

"Sign...a sign up?" I stammer out, flabbergasted as I feel my poor tits swinging left and right over and over. Taking this in makes me dazed for a moment. A sign up? A sign up...to use me?

This is such a strange and intense piece of info that I don't even feel what he's doing to my breasts now. He's stop slapping them, and now...is cleaning them. Took a wet wipe and wiped them down. Used multiple wet wipes and cleaned every inch of my breasts.

This is so out of place I'm about to ask what in the hell he's doing, but then I find out as he grabs my right tit and brings it to his mouth. Just lifts it up and starts to suck on it hard, much like the first guy tonight did. Only this man does it much, much harder. So hard that I let out another cry as he bites down rather hard on my nipple. Not hard to draw blood or do damage, but hard enough to hurt.

"Yes ma'am. Sign up on a special Facebook page," the man tells me during a quick break from sucking my nipple like he wants to rip it off. The humiliation of this is made double as I consider that of all things, they used Facebook. That can only men every one that used me tonight was an older man. With some being grandfathers I bet.

"Ouch," I winch as he switches breasts, letting go of my right tit and grabbing the left. The man is very rough with them, not caring that they are attached to me to that I can feel what he's doing. He once again sucks hard on my boob, this time making it seem like he's trying to put as much of it in his mouth that he can.

Boob-lover then drops my left tit and returns to my right. When he does, I feel how both breasts feel slightly sore and throb from his rough attention. This is amplified as when he sucks my right nipple, he starts to maul my left tit with his hand, as if not wanting it to feel left out.

And for some reason, I find that I'm enjoying this. The roughness. The humiliation. The focus on my tits. It's so strange and I can't figure why I could like something so horrible. It takes me back to that first night when it felt like I was being punished just for having big titties.

"When I saw your name as the whore, I had to sign up, no matter the cost. HAD TO. Even took a triple booking to make sure I got to do all that I wanted to. I mean, come on, after all, you are Ms. Big Boobies. The pair of biggest tits in the neighborhood," The man says, and then starts to smush my tits together. He has one in each hand and presses them together, sending that helpless whore feeling soaring as I'm not just a whore, but a whore with freak sized tits now.

"Who...who s-set it up?" I try to ask, figuring with as open as this man is, he'll tell me. Only I never get the chance as the guy inserts something inside my sex. Open hand palms it straight inside my vagina as if he's had tons of practice doing it this movement. And he shoves it in deep too, curling his fingers so he can push it so deep that I won't be able to get it out without my hands. As strange as it may sound, it makes me wonder if this guy is a doctor.

"W-What is that?!" I ask, scared. For all I know, he could have put something dangerous inside me. Like a bug, or a bomb, or hell, a camera. This guy is clearly out to punish me, so I won't put anything past him.

"Noooooo," I moan as I get my answer without him saying anything. The object stuffed in my vagina starts to vibrate, hard. As I was already on the verge of another orgasm, the vibrations trigger it to burst into life. This time there's no fighting it either. The vibrations are far too hard and intense.

I orgasm in front of the bastard, forced to hear him laugh at me as I do. As the waves of pleasure move over me again, making me feel like my mind is going to snap, I feel him grab my right tit again. I'm not sure what he is doing as my mind keeps going blank from how intense the waves are. I feel so incredibly worn down that the orgasm feels far more intense than it should. It literally makes me see white over and over again.

"Don't worry, don't worry. I'm a good guy," I hear the bastard say to which I hear the smile on his voice. Unfortunely, I can't see him as my eyes roll back.

"I'm not going to fuck that pussy or even your ass. Not even your mouth. That's how great of a guy I am," the man tells me as I cum, not that I'm paying much attention. At the moment, I fight to not start screaming that I'm cumming to the world.

I'm not sure how long my orgasm lasts. It's so intense that it could have been a few seconds like normal, or an hour. Everything about it sort of makes time speed up at the same time that it slows down. The feeling of it is the best feeling ever as well as the worst.

When my orgasm finally calms to the point I can think and feel again, I see, or rather feel, what he's done. I feel the tight, uncomfortable feeling at the base of my right breast. The feeling of someone constantly grabbing and squeezing it.

He's tied my right boob. I feel the softness of the rope as it digs into my tit-flesh, cutting off the circulation to it. I feel how my breast has started to throb gently as it's tied off, again making me feel so weird as my breasts are the main focus again. Almost like I'm a clown because of how large they are.

In a bit of a daze, I don't say anything as he continues to tie my left breast. He's gotten the rope around the base and is now tightening and tightening it, making sure he gets it as he wants. In a moment, both boobs will be tied off and punished, all just for being large.

"W-W-Why?" I whine as the man finishes tying off my left tit. I'm not even sure why I ask this, as it's pretty clear why, and that's because he wants to. This brings him pleasure. And maybe more importantly, because he can.

"Why? Look at these huge things. They are fucking begging for it," The Bondage-Man answers, grabbing both of my breasts hard for a moment to emphasize his statement.

His answer makes me grow very quiet, to which I don't say anything more. I don't even say anything as I feel the first hit from what has to be a flogger. Sure, my body reacts by jerking, but I don't say a single word.

Bondage-Man whips my tits playfully with a short flogger, laughing as he does. After each hit, he laughs louder, but then hits harder too. Sometimes he hits only one breast, sometimes both, but always he's focused on the nipple.

Minutes pass as he whips my tits in the open air, to which I visualize people looking from their hidden locations. From behind curtains and windows they watch, seeing me punished in such a degrading manner.

The harsh, intense feeling of being some sort of freak-whore runs over me hard. It makes me feel very much broken in a way, like I'll never be one of the normal people. That I'll always be on the outside no matter what. I know in part I'm feeling this as the vibrator inside me still goes on, refusing to stop. It makes me constantly fight the intense feelings inside as I fight to not cum again.

"There, now they are nice and red, not to mention swollen," Bondage-Man says happily as he stops whipping my breasts. Again I don't say anything for fear he might resume doing this. He could really hurt me if he wanted by swinging the whip as hard as possible, but thankfully he didn't.

A sigh escapes me as he adds nipple clamps to both nipples. He manages to let each one go at the same time, making it feel like both are bitten off. These are super tight and make the clothespins that I used seem feel like a playful pinch. But again, I fight hard not to react. To just accept the punishment and not bring any new attention to myself.

"Oh come on!" I finally exclaim, unable to help it as the man adds some sort of weight to the nipple clamps. I assume there's a chain connecting them, because when he adds the weight, I feel both nipples be pulled down and to the center.

Feeling this new violation makes my concentration break to which I cry out. I just wasn't expecting it, nor the intense feeling that the weight brings as it drags my boobs downward. It's a constant tug, like something telling me to kneel.

What makes this moment of abuse worse is that the intense feeling of pain and humiliation combines with the still constant vibrations inside me, forcing me to cum again. If I hadn't broken my concentration, it wouldn't have happened, but I did.

My body jerks and struggles as I stay connected to the pole, my teeth gritting as wave after wave moves over my naked body. The heat that builds is damn near enough to make me catch fire, with the epicenter between my legs. It's so much that I fear I really will pass out as every aspect of what's been done to me overwhelms me.

As I cum I feel my tits being pushed together. Despite cumming hard, I can feel Bondage-Man take his cock out and slide it between my breasts. And a moment later, he's titty-fucking me as I cum. I never even felt him push me to my knees, either.

I feel the strange feeling of his cock sliding up and down between my bound breasts furiously. Feeling it makes me feel that humiliation of knowing he's doing this just because I have large breasts. That if I didn't, maybe none of this would have happened. Normally this would make me pissed off, but in this moment, I feel a weird sort of pride.

All that I'm feeling merges to make me have another intense orgasm. It's so intense that wild moans come out uncontrollably, to which I know someone will hear. The forced feeling is back full force, scaring me as I'm not sure if I'll be able to take much more.

When I finally snap out of it, some time later, I can tell that the man is gone. No doubt left like the others, leaving me with sore and punished breasts, along with a fresh splattering of cum on me, this time across my breasts. All I can do is take deep breaths as I fight to calm down, feeling how my tits throbs as they dangle.

A new guy arrives now. I hear the same thudding footsteps before he moves in front of me. This new guy takes advantage of me in this position and forces me to blow him. This time I accept what is happening and do as I'm told.