All Comments on 'Blackmailed Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pip46pip46about 1 year ago

Can't wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well she deserves it. I hope it is not many chapters until she has the talk with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Judith appears to be spearheading important IO affairs! Karmic predicament.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it's only a story, but the best and easiest thing to do would be, to call her husband, claim she was drugged and explain everything from there that happened, even send him the pictures. She wasn't in control, she immediately told him, so now Daniel is in deep shit. The blackmail is the life destroyer, so even if her marriage goes out the door, in this case probably not, there can be no further damage. Again, I know it's not the point of this story, but I can't understand why the first thought wouldn't be, limit the damage, instead of trying to avoid it.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

I can’t wait to read the next chapter!!!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 1 year ago

Wow!! This story was HOT! I am looking forward to young Daniel returning and using the mature body of Judy the older woman. Hopefully you will reveal that Daniel has a history of blackmailing other older women too.

Five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good although I would have had him invite friends over to use her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story……it’s not a big deal. Blackmailers are just bullies. She needs to come clean with hubby then make a plan. Hopefully hubby isn’t a big pussy & knows a couple bad asses & they pay this creep a little visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She had better get in contact with somebody that could put a hurting, or much worse, on that asshole

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, good start to hopefully many chapters of her adventures. One commented that he should have some buddies come over to help him. That is for a couple of chapters after he uses her for his pleasure and her humiliation. After he uses her for awhile he could make her attend other conferences as a party favor, go to frat parties for a weekend, attend some gloryhole sex shops, etc. There are so many options to explore. Good start.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

First vaguely realistic version of Femsom agitprop blackmail I have seen so far. Great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES