Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 09

Story Info
Anna & Eddie's pivotal weekend at the mansion continues.
14.1k words
4.64
16.2k
12

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 09

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. It would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-08 of this continuation if you have not yet done so. Thanks again to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation, breast enlargement, crossdressing and feminization. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

In this update;

Chapter 9 is a very pivotal chapter in both Anna and Eddie's development. And is, at over 14,000 words, my most ambitious effort by far.

In the introduction to Chapter 08, I mentioned that it was a chapter I never intended to write. When I decided to take on completing this story, my original intention was to let Eddie's journey to be more implied rather than described in any detail. This actually plays out in chapter 9 as you will notice that Anna's scenes are far more graphic while Eddie's are more left to the reader's imagination. At least that's how I intended it to be.

As it turns out though, Eddie is pretty fun to write for. His obvious (to some) denial about his situation finally gives way in chapter 9. In the process I tried to give him a sense of irony and even some humor in coming to grips with his predicament. I would be interested to hear how this attempt came across to the reader.

Please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world.

Thanks for reading,

-NoWriterI

Chapter 09

Eydie. A pivotal weekend at the mansion continues.

I was led to the elevator and up to the first floor of the mansion on the arm of my wife's former boss, who, it would seem, has a thing for me. We made our way to the great hall where a large group had gathered. The attire was more formal than I might have expected, but then, I didn't really know what to expect. It was somewhere north of business attire but south of tux & tails in any case. There were more men than women but there were still quite a few women. The women were definitely dressed to be noticed, and were. I got my share of looks too, by members of both genders. At first I was certain that they were seeing through my masquerade, but most of the looks that I got seemed to be approving and James was strutting like a proud peacock, so I guess I looked alright. More points for Kim the make-up artist who'd prepared me for the evening. My cock tugged a little tighter within its restraint.

A server came by to take drink orders. James ordered a scotch and soda for himself and "Riesling for the lady." - For the lady.

So James knows my wine preference. Either that or it was just a lucky guess. My suspicion though is that James knows quite a lot about me.

After the drinks had been delivered we continued to circulate with no particular destination that I could determine. There was nothing for me to do but to hang on to James' arm and to "look pretty" as I had been instructed to do.

James would occasionally stop and initiate a conversation with someone he knew. When doing so, he would introduce me to them as Eydie. I got the distinct impression that James was showing me off. But it also occurred to me that the display could just as well be for my benefit. A ruse, in an effort to get me accustomed to, and reinforce the notion of being Eydie. If that was the intent, it seemed to be working. I began paying close attention to the reactions I was getting when someone would give me the once-over and then give me a nod of approval. It's nice to be appreciated, I suppose. I found I was beginning to like the attention, or at least my cock did. The pull against its restraint was borderline painful now, tucked away as it was.

We approached a couple that James seemed to know. An older woman, I'd judge to be somewhere in her early 50's. She was tall, thin and beautiful. Twenty years earlier, she could possibly have given Anna a run for her money in the looks department. She had large breasts, that may or may not have been natural, squeezed into her long black dress. She had long dark hair, and very refined features with a hint of crowfeet at the corners of her intense brown eyes. Her companion, by contrast, was a diminutive young blonde who couldn't have been more than 25 years old, and I suspected that guess was probably high and outside. She was strikingly pretty, more cute than beautiful. She had big blue eyes and a turned up nose with just a smattering of very light freckles across the bridge of it. She'd tucked a strand of her shoulder length, blonde hair behind one ear and had a slight overbite that I found incredibly alluring. Her figure appeared to be perfectly proportioned. Something I found to be a refreshing change around here. I was instantly smitten. I found myself unable to look away from her.

"Katherine!" James called out to the older woman.

"James!" She replied as they bussed one another's cheeks. "It's so good to see you, it's been ages!"

Katherine's voice was one of those that sounded as though she'd smoked three packs of cigarettes a day and gargled with gravel for about the last 30 years. She turned her focus to me while the young blonde stood silently, and obediently, at her side, eyes cast downward towards the floor.

Katherine: "And this must be your Eydie I've heard so much about!"

I could swear that James puffed out his chest when he nodded.

Katherine took both of my hands into hers and looked me up and down. "Eydie my dear, you are such a doll. I could just eat you alive!"

Something in the way she said it, along with the look in her eyes and the cackle that followed, told me she could probably do just that. Part of me wanted her to. Another part was scared of her.

Katherine gestured towards the blonde. "James, Eydie, I'd like you to meet my companion Jo. Jo has been with me for... What's it been Jo, about three months now, is it?"

Jo looked up to Katherine with what seemed a kind of reverence, and nodded.

James to Katherine: "I understand you're just returned from Las Vegas?"

Katherine replied, "Why yes James, we were. We were there for a couple of weeks while Jo had a little work done. Have you seen the clinic there? It's just top notch."

James responded, "I've not had the pleasure yet, but I understand it's in the offing in the not-to-distant future. I'm looking forward to it. All in due time. Part of the process as I understand it." Turning to Jo, he continued. "I trust all went well? Jo looks wonderful!"

Katherine brimmed with pride. "Oh yes! It was a very successful visit indeed. As I said, the clinic there is first-rate and they pamper to the point of spoilage. Jo honey, show off our new toys to James and Eydie."

Without a moment's hesitation, Jo reached back behind her neck and loosened the spaghetti straps that held the top of her dress up and let it fall to reveal a pair of perfectly rounded breasts sitting high and proud on her chest.

I gasped inwardly, my cock, again twitching within its silken sheath.

James: "Oh my! They're breathtaking."

I agreed wholeheartedly.

Katherine: "I know, right? They're a little swollen yet, and will be for a while, which only exaggerates their size. But they'll settle down after a while. When they do, unlike so many around here..." She gestured around the room. "... they'll actually look quite natural I'm told."

Turning to me, Katherine said, "What do you think Eydie? You like what you see?" She followed the question with a raspy cackle.

Not being allowed to speak, I could only look to Katherine with a nod that may have been a little overenthusiastic.

Katherine cackled again.

Then Katherine said to Jo: "Sweetie, let Eydie cop a little feel. Give her a taste for what a brand new pair of titties feels like."

Jo shifted her gaze from Katherine's eyes to mine, but I noticed that the look of reverence never left them.

Without taking her eyes from mine, Jo approached me. I froze, my heart racing. She very gently took my right hand and placed it on her left breast.

As Katherine had intimated, they were firm and full in their still-swollen state, but it was also soft and supple.

Jo then surprised me as she came in for a full on kiss to the lips, my hand still cupping her breast.

If I'm being honest, it was a kiss like none other I've ever had in my life. I'm ashamed to admit it, but never, not even from Anna, had a kiss knock me off my axis like that. It was soft and sweet and earnest. Jo's scent was clean and natural. I felt something twist within me and I fell into the kiss, wanting nothing more than to give back a fraction of what Jo was giving to me.

I could happily have stayed just like that the rest of the evening, but Jo finally broke off the kiss. It took me a couple of seconds to come back to earth. When I opened my eyes, Jo's were staring directly into them, satisfied by the effect she'd had on me. I seriously wanted another kiss, but then Jo lowered her eyes and submissively stepped back to Katherine's side.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Katherine laughed while pantomiming a fanning motion with her hands.

Katherine then said to Jo, "Go ahead and put them away now sweetie, we're starting to draw a crowd."

Then to James, "Let's get them together later, OK?"

James agreed, and we left Katherine and Jo. I took a couple of furtive glances back at Jo, and thought I may have caught Jo taking one back at me.

James then continued to escort me around the hall. He began speaking to me as he kept his eyes forward. I tried, with mixed results, to put Jo out of my mind and listen to him.

"Eydie, we can discuss this in more depth later, at which time I will allow you to ask questions, but I have a few things to tell you and I'd like you to just listen for now."

Since I was not allowed to speak, that worked for me. Which was OK, because without waiting for a response, James continued.

"The holiday party when I first met you, I feel certain that you picked up on the fact that I liked you. I felt we shared a connection. I just wanted to let you know that my intentions at the time were not sexual in nature. I'm not gay, not exactly. I do dabble a bit now and then though, I admit. My sexuality is rather... complicated. But there will be time to explore that later. What I wanted to tell you is that I genuinely liked you and felt that we could become friends. I don't make friends easily Eydie, and I know that sometimes my attempts can be awkward or off-putting. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

I wasn't sure where he was going with this, but I thought to myself, 'if you want to talk about awkward and uncomfortable, try being dressed as a woman in a room full of people with your dick cooped up in a pair of frilly panties.' Then it occurred to me that he may well have done just that. I tried not to picture it though and continued to listen to what he had to say.

"But you need to know I also liked Anna. Quite a lot actually. Not in the way The Group here likes her, just to be clear. As I said, my sexuality is complicated. But Anna was a highly valued employee to me. She was, without a doubt, the very best executive assistant that I've ever had. Losing her to The Group was a significant hit for me to take, but I was given no choice in the matter. I gave that up when I sold out to The Group. As a matter of fact, I'm still searching for a suitable replacement for Anna." He then turned to look directly into my green tinted contacts and smiled. "I believe my search may finally be over though.

"So it should come as no surprise that when it became apparent that The Group had designs on Anna, I objected, strenuously. Not just at the prospect of losing Anna, you understand, but because Anna had told me of her home life with you and your family and I felt quite strongly that your circumstances, yours and Anna's, were not conducive to the arrangement. I felt that the whole endeavor was unnecessary and fraught with risk.

"But, as you know by now, I lost that battle.

"Further, when I learned that you had become part of the deal and had fallen under the purview of Master Nick, well, suffice it to say, I became somewhat distraught. I vigorously voiced my objections, but they fell upon deaf ears. I had very little influence over group hierarchy at the time.

"However, when Charles Sr. passed away and his son took over, Well, The Group dynamics changed. You see, Charles Jr. had approached me several years earlier with a bit of a sticky situation he'd gotten himself into. Something that, had it become public, would have caused considerable trouble with his father and, very likely, the authorities as well. It was severe enough that it may well have threatened his inheritance, even his very freedom. I helped him navigate the situation and managed to get it resolved discretely, with no one the wiser. So you see, when the opportunity arose, I decided to capitalize on my relationship with the new boss. Cash in on the favor, as it were.

"After Nick's most unfortunate accident..." (The way he said the words unfortunate and accident, made clear that it was neither.) "...I exerted my newfound influence and persuaded the new boss to turn you over to me upon the completion of your training, so long as I provided adequate compensation to The Group."

James paused for a moment then continued;

"Eydie, I want you to know that I intend to continue to use whatever influence I have to better your situation. But there are limits to what I can do.

"Anna's fate is sealed. She will become what The Group has determined she will become. She has no choice in the matter, and as you well know by now, neither do you. She gave that up, you both did, long ago. But Anna will come to embrace her situation fully and will make The Group a great deal of money in the process. Anna, from what I'm told well on her way to completing her journey now. And, well, just look at yourself. Look how far you have come."

True that!

"For what it's worth Eydie, you and Anna aren't the only ones in training. You see, I have no experience at being a Master, and I have no natural instinct for that sort of thing. So I'm in training myself. Training to become your Master. It is more difficult than I had imagined, but I'm determined to see it through. This evening is as much an exercise for my development as it is for yours.

"Just know that I will continue to advocate for you Eydie. Both you and Anna."

Then, James stopped and turned to me, his mouth formed a thin smile and his eyes got a gleam in them. It was almost as though he'd just become possessed.

"But it's important for you to also understand, Eydie, that this is not entirely an act of altruism on my part. I'm a man with, shall we say, unusual predilections, and you are being groomed, specifically, to meet my needs. I fully intend to capitalize on your situation for my own purposes. You will belong to me and you will serve me at my discretion and in any way that I choose."

At this point I half expected him to call me his precious, but instead, just as quickly as he had morphed, he morphed back.

"The good news is that you will come to want that too. Very much so in fact.

"Pay close attention to Anna this evening Eydie. When you observe how she will be giving freely of herself with enthusiasm and abandon, consider that, before long, you will be serving me with equal ardor."

He let that sink in for a moment. I can tell you for certain that my cock and I were of very different minds on this matter.

"One other thing Eydie, I want you to know that I am also a generous man. I intend to share you. I have a small group of like-minded friends within The Group that will also enjoy the pleasure of your company.

After a moment of silence, he continued.

"Eydie, I understand that it affects you in ways you don't understand when you see Anna serving others here. Yes?"

I sheepishly nodded my admission.

"I understand also, that it hurts and humiliates you and causes an agony of inner turmoil that is almost unbearable, and yet, at the same time, that the deeper she sinks into her depravity, the more it turns you on. Do I have that about right?"

It was as though he were reading my mind. Again I nodded my shame.

James turned to me and smiled knowingly.

"That's OK Eydie. I understand. You'll come to learn, intimately, that I am very much the same way."

I looked at him for a second or two before the impact of what he'd just said hit me like a freight train.

I was still trying to untangle the psychological impact of what James had just told me with the inexplicable physiological effect it was having on me when Master Mark made his appearance. An appearance that I felt even before I either saw or heard him.

He had taken position on the mid-way landing of the grand staircase that leads from the second story of the mansion to where we were, down on the main floor of the great hall. James maneuvered us into a position at the base of the stairs where we could get an unobstructed view.

It was show time.

Most people would need a public address system to be heard over the conversing crowd in a space as large as the great hall. Not so Master Mark. The sheer force of his personality parted the din as if it were the Red Sea. The power of his voice filled the space left empty in its wake.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?"

As the last echoes of conversation died out, Mark continued.

"Thank you and Welcome!

"It appears as though we may well have a record turn out here tonight. Thank you all for coming out. Looking out among you I recognize several faces that I've not seen for a while. I'm very pleased that you all could join us this evening.

"I'd also like to take a moment to extend a special welcome to several of our out-of-town members who have made the special effort to attend. To you I will just say that I believe that you will find that the events we've planned for this evening, and indeed the rest of your stay over the weekend, will make the trip well worth your while."

There was a light smattering of polite applause.

"Without further delay, let's get started, shall we?"

After another round of light applause, Mark went on;

"Ladies and gentlemen, Anna and Eddie were initiated into our fold just six weeks ago to begin training for their service to our little group. Tonight you will witness, first-hand the progress that they've made.

I will first note that the presence of one of our subjects, Eddie, may not be readily apparent to you this evening. But rest assured that, even as we speak, he himself has taken a rather momentous step in his development as he walks among you."

A murmur of voices came up among the crowd in an attempt to understand what, exactly Mark had meant by that. The look on Mark's face showed that he enjoyed inserting that little tidbit of mystery. People started to look around to see if they could see me anywhere near. I followed suit in an effort to deflect attention away from myself.

Mark went on.

"But the real star of our show this evening is, of course, Eddies loving and... devoted wife, Anna."

Mark's cocky smirk was as big as I'd ever seen it and it was directed right at me.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers