Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few people standing around an empty loveseat that was well situated for watching the action. There were also, of course, the ever-present cameramen. Mark was there. He gave me a smirk and a wink. Doc was there, arms crossed, a look of pride and accomplishment on his face. Mistress Linda was also there watching the action intently. It may sound ridiculous, given the circumstances, but the way Linda was watching the action unfold gave me a measure of comfort for Anna's wellbeing.

James directed me to the loveseat that had apparently been reserved for us, and we settled-in to watch my wife's gangbang. I don't know what it was, but something compelled me to rest my head on James's chest as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I'd seen Anna take on multiple partners before of course. Once early in our encounters with the group, and again the night of our initiation. In both of those cases though, she'd been bound and helpless against the onslaught. Here she was in full participatory mode. She was using the men she was with for the sole purpose of her own sexual gratification every bit as much as they were using her.

This was different even from what had taken place the previous night. Then Anna had taken on partners in a more or less serial fashion with an occasional threesome or foursome thrown in for good measure. Here it was all at once. Those that weren't currently in on the action were standing by ready, willing and able to plug any hole as soon as it had been vacated by another. They just kept coming and cumming, and Anna was keeping right up with them.

I've watched videos of gangbangs before, but I can tell you that it's a completely different experience when it's taking place live, just a few feet in front of you and it's your wife that's pulling the train.

If Anna had any awareness that there was a group of people watching her, including her former boss and his 'girlfriend', she gave no indication of it. She appeared to be in her own self-contained world of unrestrained carnal pursuit.

Again though, tonight just as it had been the night before, the nagging anguish and humiliation that I had become accustomed to was absent. Only the arousal remained. In the coming days and weeks I would try and fail to sort it out. Was it disassociating the Anna I was watching with the Anna I recognized as my wife? Was it the notion that I had my own thing now with James and Jo? Was it something else or a combination of all of the above?

The action finally petered out, as it were. The men were all spent. They left Anna laying in a heap on the floor, exhausted, while they congratulated one another on their individual achievements, and bragged about their own prodigious sexual prowess.

Anna's skin, from her tummy up was mottled with semen. It was even in her hair. Great gobs of it were leaking from her cunt (It seems appropriate enough to call it that now).

Mistress Linda started to go to Anna, but Mark stopped her. Turning to me he said;

"Go to her Eydie. Go to your wife. You've been a very good 'girl'. You've earned it. Go to her and clean her, every inch. But you may only use your mouth. Keep your hands to yourself."

I looked up at Mark. There must have been tears in my eyes. Then I looked across to Anna, still breathing heavily. She was covered in a sheen of perspiration and semen, staring vacantly at the ceiling.

After all the longing, all the anguish, all the pain and humiliation, did I want to go to her?

Was she even Anna anymore?

James stood, took my hand and helped me up, and slowly, tentatively we made our way to her. I looked down at her. I wiped the tears from my eyes so I could see her more clearly.

Doc, with more compassion than I'd heard from anyone since coming to this place, said; "Go ahead honey. It's your turn. You've earned this."

Anna turned her head in my direction. When our eyes met my system took another jolt. Though it was clear Anna didn't recognize me, I recognized her. Anna was back.

I fell to my knees and began cleaning Anna. I started at her taut tummy, slowly making my way upward. I was being very thorough in an attempt to make it last as long as possible.

As my tongue touched her skin, the skin that I had been denied for so long, Anna mewed in contentment. How long I had waited to hear that again. Memories came flooding back to me. Memories of us being together in our bed, in our home. Memories of our times together in domestic bliss and, yes, the strife as well. Memories of our wedding day and the vows of fidelity that we had made to one another.

While cleaning the semen of a dozen men from my wife, I made another vow. This time to myself. I would work to keep us together in some way, in any way. Though I didn't know exactly how, James seemed to be our best shot. Keeping James happy was the key to keeping my wife, I reasoned. For the first time in weeks, my mission was clear.

When I finished cleaning Anna about her face and hair, an action that elicited a whole other round of mewing, I went down to where I'd saved the best for last. I began sucking Anna's pussy clean, sucking every last drop I could until there was nothing left to suck. Then I began to lick it clean. Anna's mewing increased exponentially and she began to buck against my mouth. Though she had no idea it was me, I had made my wife orgasm, at long last. I'd gotten in the last lick of the night. The sense of pride and achievement I got from that was profound.

Linda swooped in to help Anna up. James did likewise for me. As they led us away from one another, I saw Anna turn back to look at me. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I could swear I saw a hint of recognition in her eyes.

James took me to his room and got me cleaned up. Eddie was back. James took me to his bed, but nothing happened. I was exhausted, both physically and mentally. But I was contented and eternally grateful. I snuggled in and slept more soundly that night than I had in weeks.

***

When I woke the next morning, I found myself in James' bed, alone. I didn't know when James had left or why. The bedside clock said it was 10:14 AM. I padded my way into the bathroom to take care of my business, and there, laid out for me was an assortment of toiletries. This time though, they were all in my usual brands. There was also, in a neat stack, the clothes I had shed and left in my ride Friday evening, freshly laundered as usual. There was also a small black plastic box which contained my personal effects. My cell phone, keys, wallet and an assortment of loose change.

Friday evening seemed like ages ago.

There was also a short note that James had left behind for me.

***

Eddie,

I have business to attend to today. Get yourself ready to go home. Mark will arrive for you at 11:00.

I'm proud of you Eddie. I will see you again next Friday.

-James

***

I felt a surge of satisfaction in the knowledge that I had pleased my future master.

I showered and got myself dressed.

Looking into the mirror, I felt an odd sense of Eydie's absence. But I knew she'd be back.

As James had said he would, Mark arrived right on schedule. He very briefly greeted me, as Eddie. He let me know that I was free to use my voice again, but only in response to him. I was not allowed to initiate a conversation or to ask any questions.

"Thank you." I squeaked out as the first words that I'd uttered in two days. Mark looked at me and raised an eyebrow expectantly, until I added, "Sir." Seemingly satisfied, he led me to the same café James and Katherine had yesterday.

Again, a group of the out-of-towners were at another table. They looked over in our direction as we were seated. If they recognized me from yesterday, they showed no sign of it.

A different waiter, whose name I did not catch, provided coffee and a menu to each of us. Apparently Eddie was allowed to order for himself.

A brief look out the window let me know that Anna was not out on the patio this morning. Mark noticed me looking for her. He turned as serious as I'd ever seen him and he said, "You won't be seeing Anna again for a while Eddie." He let it hang there for a few moments and finally went on.

"We need to talk."

But just as he was about to do so, the waiter appeared to take our orders. While yogurt and fruit were fine for Eydie, as long as I was going to be ordering for myself, Eddie was going to have a real breakfast. I ordered eggs, bacon, hash browns plus a side order of ham steak along with a Bloody Fucking Mary. Maybe it was whiplash or like a pendulum swing back to Eddie, maybe I was just asserting some sort of delineation between the two of us, but whatever it was, it was just something I wanted to do with the small measure of autonomy I'd been given.

For whatever its worth, Mark ordered much the same thing.

When the waiter had left, Mark picked up where he'd left off.

"First thing Eddie is I have to say I'm pretty impressed with your progress this weekend. You've exceeded all expectations and I get the impression that you're coming to grips with your situation even faster than we had anticipated. Doc says he may even have underestimated your, in his words, 'propensity for such things'."

I was about to tell Mark how mixed my emotions were after the revelations of the past weekend, but Mark stopped me.

"Let me finish."

So I did.

"This may seem an absurd thing for me to say to you now Eddie, considering all that we've put you through these past few weeks, but, you're a very lucky man."

I started to say something again, but, again he raised his hand to stop me.

"Back when Master Nick had persuaded Charles Sr. to turn you over to him for training, it was pretty much accepted around here that you were a dead man walking. Many of us, myself included were dead set against it. Maybe I could have tried harder, but I really don't think it would have done any good and to be perfectly honest Eddie, your fate has never particularly concerned me all that much. But Nick and Charles shared a sadistic streak and Charles ruled with an iron fist. So Nick pretty much got what he wanted. And he wanted you Eddie, and not in a way anyone would ever want to be wanted. You were like a mouse to a cat Eddie. Something to be toyed with until there was nothing left to play with and then discarded. You have no idea how close you came.

"Your first stroke of luck Eddie, was Charles' heart attack. Charles dying when he did probably saved your life. When that happened, everything changed around here. Somehow, luckily for you, Charles Sr. did not pass that particular gene on to his son."

I was still absorbing this bit of news when Mark looked up at me questioningly.

"Do you believe in any kind of higher power Eddie? Fate, Karma or anything like that?"

I shook my head.

"You might want to reconsider that notion Eddie. You see, Charles was with Anna when he died. Apparently he was drunk and in one of his moods. He was being particularly brutal with her when his heart gave out. The two of them were found the next morning when Charles failed to show up for a meeting. Anna was found, passed out under him. He'd apparently drugged her up pretty good."

I was frozen with shock. "Was Anna...."

"Doc checked her out, both physically and psychologically, he says she doesn't even remember it, if she was even aware at the time."

I was relieved to hear that. But there was more apparently, as Mark went on.

"Your second stroke of luck Eddie, was landing with James. I don't know what connection he has to Charles Jr. but it must be something big. You could not have landed with a more powerful advocate. He's not all powerful, mind you, but he's powerful enough to make a big difference to both you and Anna. Just sayin'. You keep James happy, you're going to be alright. Understand me?"

I nodded. It was a lot to take in. But it confirmed one thing I'd already figured out for myself. James was my ticket. I needed to keep him happy. Fortunately, I'd come to like him. That would not be difficult task. I just needed to learn how best to do that.

Mark then fixed me with a stare that practically turned my blood to ice.

"But don't think for one minute Eddie that having a powerful advocate in your corner is going to change any of the basic facts. You will become what James wants you to become, and Anna will become what The Group wants her to become. She is no longer yours Eddie. You will see soon enough how true that is."

Mark softened is tone a notch.

"Lastly," he said, "Tomorrow you are to turn in your resignation to your employer Eddie. In two weeks Eydie will report to James as both her new employer and as her Master. We're still working out the details."

This had turned into a very eventful weekend indeed. I had a lot to think about.

Our breakfast had been delivered and we ate in relative silence with only occasional chit chat until I finally got up the courage to ask the question that had been in the back of my mind.

"Master Mark, you said I wouldn't be seeing Anna for a while. Is that because she's going away? To Las Vegas maybe?"

Mark looked up, fork full of egg half way to his mouth. He was visibly surprised.

"Where did you hear that?"

I did not want to implicate Katherine. Not if I wanted to see Jo again. And I did. Very much so.

"Just something I overheard over the weekend." I said truthfully. "Not being allowed to speak left me open to a lot of listening."

Mark didn't reply. He just looked at me for a few seconds then he finished his meal in silence. This I took as all the confirmation I needed.

Mark then saw me down to the basement. He left me with Doc saying he'd see me again next Friday. Then he left.

Doc did a few perfunctory checks and cleared me to leave.

I was escorted to the waiting black Suburban that I had arrived in, without a collar or a leash this time. I was driven to my car, which was waiting for me where I'd left it in the downtown parking garage, what seemed like ages ago.

I picked up the kids from Anna's folks place. No one even asked about Anna this time. Which was sad. The kids just piled into the car and Anna's folks wore sympathetic faces. That, as much as anything that had happened over the weekend, fortified my resolve to keep Anna in our lives, whatever it took. James was going to get a more loyal and loving servant than he'd even imagined or hoped for.

***

So here I was, Monday night. I'd turned in my resignation at work that day. They were surprised, and said they were sorry to see me go, but were happy for me to have found a new position with a promising future. Heh.

I had gotten the kids off to bed and gone through the prescribed videos on The Group's web site. I relived all of Anna's exploits both Friday night, Saturday by the pool and of Saturday night's gangbang.

To no surprise there was a lot of footage of Anna in action by the pool on Saturday that I had not been privy to. Mostly it was just casual fucking and lacked any of the intensity of the other events. But in its own way, the casual sex by the pool turned out to be the most intense of all.

There was also, though, footage of Eydie and Jo. Katherine's room had been equipped with cameras I hadn't noticed while I was there. But then, I hadn't really been looking for them, having had other things to occupy me.

What did surprise me was that I kept returning to the videos of Eydie and Jo. It was reminiscent of my dreams Friday night in which Anna kept being replaced by Jo. Of the five times I came that night, three of them were while watching those of Eydie and Jo.

Did I mention I'm multi-orgasmic now? Well, I am. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I was just about to shut down the computer when I noticed that a new email had come in. It was from an address I didn't recognize, but the domain name was that of The Group. I opened it and realized that the email address was that of Mistress Linda, but the email was not from Linda.

***

Dear Eddie,

Mistress Linda let me use her email account to send you this note. Nobody else from the group knows.

First, I want to tell you, Eddie, that I love you with all of my heart. I always have and I always will. No matter what happens, that will never change. I miss you and the kids more than you can know. They tell me that you and the kids are doing OK. I can only hope that's true.

I'm leaving tomorrow Eddie, for several weeks I'm told. I have some idea about some of what will be taking place while I'm away, but I have no real details.

They tell me that I will be 'a different person when I return. That I will be much happier. I don't know exactly what that means, but it both worries me and excites me.

I don't know why I'm like this Eddie. I feel like I'm two people. The one I was back at home with you and the kids in her nice comfortable life, and the one who needs this. I suspect that only one of us is returning from this trip.

I'm sorry Eddie. I'm so sorry that I got us into this. I wish I could undo it somehow.

But I promise you that years from now, when this is all over, when they tire of us, we'll be together again. To grow old together.

If you'll still have me.

Love always,

Anna

***

After a good long cry, I thought about it for a while, then I typed up a response and hit send. I can't say that I honestly believed everything I said in my letter to Anna, but I felt more confident than I had for some time.

I slept well that night.

My mission was clear.

Chapter 10

The plane was cruising at 42,000 feet and closing in on Las Vegas at a ground speed of 650 miles per hour. On board were the two pilots, a cabin steward named Bruce, Anna, Linda and Doc.

...

Anna, in a window seat, was in a quiet and contemplative mood. She watched the ground pass below her, taking her away from everything and everyone she knew and loved, to an uncertain future. She considered that it was an apt allegory to what her life had become since becoming involved with The Group.

Although she was anxious, she was resigned to her fate. And yes, inevitably, part of her, an ever growing part it seemed, was very aroused at the prospect.

... to be continued.