Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Countless hours in Doc's simulator, and the subsequent conditioning, then kicked in. As the jets of ejaculate hit the back of Anna's cervix, a massive orgasm was triggered within her. The first of many she'd experience that evening. Each one reinforcing her position in The Group.

While I stood just a few feet away, I had just witnessed my wife engaged in one of the most erotic sex scenes I'd ever witnessed. It had left me angry, hurt and humiliated. But it had also left me more aroused than I had ever been in my life. I knew that the night was just beginning. I also knew that even now, just a few hours in, that there would be nothing I wouldn't agree to, in order to gain my own release.

After her first orgasm and subsequent tremors had subsided, Anna went dutifully about cleaning their combined juices from the cock of her first lover of the evening. Once she'd completed he left as the twins escorted the second place lottery winner into the cordoned off area. The second man, I'd judge to be in his late forties to early fifties, but very fit, had already stripped naked and sported one of the largest cocks I'd ever seen.

When Anna saw it, she turned her attention to it immediately. That glazed-over look of lust in her eyes, if anything, had only intensified. She literally crawled towards it on her hands and knees. I would not have been surprised, quite frankly to see smoke snorted from her nostrils at this point. Unlike her previous encounter, her focus never left the massive member to look into the face of its irrelevant owner.

Once she'd reached it, she quite literally attacked it, fully engulfing it in a single motion. Whereas her first encounter had been somewhat sensuous and erotic, this time around was just a frenzy of sucking. The sounds coming from both Anna and the man were guttural and animalistic. While blowing the man with her mouth, holding it in her left hand, her right hand had traveled down to finger herself with equal frenzy. The woman was possessed.

After just a few minutes of this, the third place winner was escorted in and had positioned himself behind Anna who was still in a kneeling position.

The second man placed his hands on Anna's flanks. Sensing this, Anna instinctively arched her back to accommodate him as he entered her from behind. The frenzy continued, now as a threesome.

Anna managed catch her breath for a few seconds when the two men switched positions. But when the man with the huge cock entered her, her moan echoed off the walls of the hall and the action picked up where it had left off.

This went on until both men finally came, almost simultaneously. The first man emptied himself inside Anna, while the second painted her pretty face with ropes of cum. This, of course, triggered Anna's second orgasm of the evening.

The two men high-fived one another as they exited the arena.

As one of the twins wiped the semen from Anna's face with a warm wet cloth and gave her a sip of water from a plastic bottle, the other twin ushered lucky number four into the arena.

This went on for the rest of the evening. It was an endless procession of men and women alike, in every imaginable position and combination. There were twosomes, threesomes and foursomes. No hole was left untapped, and no one went away unsatisfied. Anna was given the occasional break to be cleaned up and be given a drink, but her enthusiasm and intensity never waned. And that look never left her eyes, not even for a minute.

I'm not sure what it was, but something within me broke while watching Anna's performance. Maybe it was the look in her eyes that finally allowed me to disassociate the actions of the wholly sexual being on display with that of my wife Anna. Whatever it was, I felt none of the pain, anger or humiliation I had become accustomed to when watching her. I felt only the intense arousal and a sense of emptiness that could only be filled by my release. Whatever I was going to have to do to earn it, I found myself hoping we'd just get on to it, and soon.

Just then, I felt a tug on my arm.

James pulled me away from the area where Anna continued to demonstrate her newly acquired prowess to the captivated throng.

"Come with me Eydie."

***

James led me across the room, through the area behind the staircase, and to the elevator. We took it, in silence, to the second floor and across to the residential wing of the mansion. We had gone partway down the hallway when James stopped and on knocked on a door.

A familiar, and unmistakable voice said, "Come in."

When we entered, and the door shut behind us, there, in one of two chairs along a wall near the bed, sipping from a martini glass, was James' friend Katherine. Standing at the foot of the bed, facing us, was Katherine's companion, Jo, the cute blonde that had so captivated me earlier.

I looked to James as if to ask, "What are we doing here?"

Katherine answered for him.

"Eydie dear, James tells me that you're going through a difficult time right now."

As she spoke, James left my side and crossed the room to take the empty chair next to Katherine, where a drink was waiting for him. This left me standing in the center of the room, facing Jo.

"I understand what it is you're going through, and I think we can help. You see, I've been through this before and, as such, have been assigned to mentor James as he trains to become your Master."

My thoughts were a chaotic jumble of confusion, anxiety and arousal. My pulse was quickening, my cock aching to achieve full erection.

"I brought Jo along tonight because I thought she could help you with your transition. Judging by the way you two hit it off earlier, it would appear my instincts were spot on."

Katherine took another sip, her eyes twinkling.

To James: "They make a cute couple, don't you think?"

Then to Jo; "Jo honey, be a dear and help Eydie out."

Katherine then leaned towards James and whispered loudly enough to hear, "This is my favorite part."

Jo again undid the straps holding up her dress, this time letting the dress fall to the floor.

My arousal had reached a fever pitch. It appeared that finally, after hours of watching my wife bring-off a seemingly endless stream of suiters, I was finally going to get mine. And by the only woman, in my opinion, that could even approach Anna in terms of appeal.

Jo stood facing me, naked, save for a pair of frilly black panties. I took her in. Her skin was like a creamy white porcelain, her breasts were two perfectly round spheres capped with quarter sized areolas and tiny hard nipples.

Then I saw it. The revelation hit me that Jo's panties were exactly like mine. Pouch and all.

***

When I finally got to sleep that night, what little sleep I did get was punctuated with fitful dreams.

I dreamed I was back home in our bed with Anna. Anna was giving me a blowjob reminiscent of the one she had given her first man of the evening. But in every instance, Anna morphed into Jo. Every attempt I'd made to reassert Anna into my dreams, was frustratingly temporary, as each time she'd been replaced with Jo's innocent looking face. Her cherry red lips wrapped around my cock, her sapphire blue eyes boring herself into my soul.

When I finally awoke, and cleared my head, I discovered it wasn't a dream at all. At least not the part about Jo giving me a blowjob. And yes, it was very reminiscent of the one Anna had delivered earlier.

Once I'd oriented myself and resolved that it hadn't all been a dream, it didn't take long for me to empty myself, once again, into Jo's skilled mouth. Which was surprising to me considering how many times I had done so the night before.

We traded places and I did my best, once again, to reciprocate. Though I knew my technique needed refinement, Jo didn't seem to mind.

I resolved to pay attention and do better in the future.

I needn't have worried though, the lessons would come.

After a while, and I'd gotten my wits about me, I determined that it must have been mid-to-late morning. I noticed that at some point during the night, Katherine and James had left us alone, either while Jo and I were sleeping, or when we had been otherwise preoccupied. All of my accessories from the night before, the dress, panties, wig and prosthesis were gone. I was completely naked and soft all over. My grateful penis was thoroughly sated for the first time in weeks.

Wordlessly, Jo got up, grasping me by my now-flaccid penis. Using it as though it were a tether, she led me into the bathroom. We took care of business, then showered together with the complete lack of self-consciousness that usually only comes after years of familiarity.

Again, all of this took place in complete silence, without a word spoken between us.

With the both of us well-spent, nothing happened in the shower but cleaning, albeit with considerably protracted caressing. Though I knew they weren't natural, I found myself infatuated with, and spending more time than necessary on Jo's breasts. They weren't large. They were just perfectly round handfuls, about the size of a half of an orange, and very firm. Her tiny nipples, seemingly perpetually rock-hard. She really seemed to enjoy the extra time I spent on them.

Once we'd exited the shower and toweled one-another off, I noticed that a wide assortment of toiletries and cosmetics had been laid out for us, as was a set of day clothing, including a fresh set of our special panties.

I didn't need to shave, anywhere, so I went about my usual morning routine of tooth-brushing, deodorant etc. The deodorant was not my usual brand and had a decidedly feminine scent. Jo spent some time applying her make-up. This was a skillset I didn't have, so I just watched Jo.

Again, I needn't have worried, the lessons would come.

We got ourselves dressed in matching, but size appropriate, light cotton, shorts and tops. They were almost like summer jammies, and very comfortable. Jo, of course looked adorable in hers, while I looked... well, without my accessories, I looked like me. Though, a softened me with, I must admit, a great set of legs.

Now that my penis had been thoroughly satisfied, after weeks of being on edge, its resting place, nestled in the silk panties, was particularly luxuriant.

Once we were ready, we returned to the main living area of the suite and we waited, in silence, for our respective masters.

After a short wait, the doorknob turned and Katherine entered the suite followed closely by James. Katherine was visibly pleased to see the two of us ready and waiting. She approached Jo and gave her a full, passionate kiss to the lips. When she broke off the kiss, she held Jo by the waste, at arms-length.

"You did very well, my dear. You've made me very proud."

Jo literally swooned at the praise, regarding Katherine with a look that is generally reserved for some type of deity.

Katherine then took Jo's arm and James took mine.

Katherine: "Let's get you two fed. You must be famished after last night's performance."

I was.

***

On the second floor of the main building of The Group's mansion, there is a small café with tables situated by large picture widows that overlook the pool courtyard. It was a bright, sunshiny day, and it was already visibly warm out.

Six of the out-of-town guests from the previous evening, were at one of the tables that overlooked the courtyard. They were finishing off a late breakfast and talking amongst themselves. They seemed to be interested in something that was down in the courtyard.

Katherine led our little group to a table, two over from theirs. Jo had taken my hand in hers, a move that quickened my pulse by a few beats per minute. The out-of-towner's conversation became muted, the topic obviously having shifted to our presence. I was pretty sure Jo had captured their attention. I had a brief surge of satisfaction knowing that, though they'd been with my wife, they wouldn't be getting with Jo.

Katherine directed the seating arrangements, with Jo and I on the window side, across from one-another. Taking a look out the window into the courtyard, I saw what it was that had drawn the out-of-towners attention. There, face down, completely naked, on a chaise lounge, was Anna, her blonde hair tucked into a bun on her head. She was no doubt still recuperating from the night before, and getting some sun. Her skin, which had taken an all-over bronze hue in her time here, was oiled up and gleaming in the sunlight.

A waiter, Jeffery, arrived at our table and provided Katherine and James with coffee and menus. He described the daily specials and said he'd return to take our orders. Katherine and James would order for Jo and me, or so it seemed. Which was perfectly in keeping with our 'kept" status.

As Katherine and James perused the menus, I felt something brushing across my knees and realized that it was one of Jo's bare feet working to make its way between my legs. I looked up and she gave me a shy smile. I spread my knees and inched forward to grant her access. The position of my penis within its pouch was not ideal for maximum stimulation, but it still felt nice, and it began to stir. It was a nice distraction from seeing Anna down in the courtyard. But that did not last long.

Jeffery returned to take the breakfast orders and had just left when the men at the other table became animated looking out on the courtyard. One of their entourage had entered the pool area in his swim trunks and was approaching Anna. Upon arriving to where she lay on the chaise, he cupped her bare ass to get her attention. Anna turned, came up on one elbow and smiled at the man. They exchanged a few words and then she pulled down his trunks and took him into her mouth. Just like that.

I was unable to clearly hear the entire conversation taking place two tables over, but a few phrases that I did catch were; "Bitch in heat." "Hot fuck." and "Go for it, Brad."

The ensuing action on the patio had caught the attention of Katherine and James as well. They commented on Anna's stamina, considering her tireless performance the previous evening. Katherine started to make an off-hand comment about Anna going to Las Vegas when James stopped her short, letting her know that it was not yet common knowledge. He said this, I noticed, while taking a quick side-glance in my direction.

Thinking back, I suppose that Katherine's inadvertent revelation about Anna going to Las Vegas should have shocked me. But it didn't. It registered as a blip in the back of my mind as Jo's foot continued to distract me. I would dwell on what it meant later. Katherine apologized for her faux pas as Jeffery delivered the food order. Jo's foot left my crotch, which was a bit of a disappointment, but it did allow me to sit up to eat my meal. Jo and I had both been ordered orange juice, yogurt, a fruit plate and a buttered bagel. Despite everything going on around me, I was indeed famished.

Back out on the patio, Anna withdrew her mouth from the man, Brad. She smiled that smile of hers, rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Brad crawled between them and mounted her missionary style. As he fucked her, Anna locked her arms around Brad's neck and her legs around his waist and fucked him back. It wasn't passionate, nor was it frenzied, it was just recreational fucking.

Anna's status a sexual plaything to The Group was now as firmly cemented into my psyche as it was in hers.

It was almost noon by the time we had finished our late breakfast. The men at the other table had left and Jeffery had cleared their table. Out by the pool Anna had concluded her bodily fluid exchange with Brad and was now laying supine on the chaise lounge, wearing only a large pair of sunglasses and that bronze tan, now gleaming with a combination of suntan oil and perspiration. She was, I've no doubt, ready and awaiting her next opportunity to serve.

Katherine announced that she and Jo needed to run along, but that she and James would be getting together to schedule another playdate for the following weekend. At that Jo and I looked up at one-another. I loved that shy smile of hers. My cock, once again, twitched within its confinement.

James let Katherine know that I had a session scheduled with Doc in the afternoon and that there was a small group function to attend in the evening before sending me on my way on Sunday.

I hadn't been made aware of a session with Doc, but it didn't surprise me. My visits to the mansion usually included at least one. The anxiety that once preceded them had dissipated over time and I actually looked forward to them now. I did wonder what changes it would bring. There was always something.

We got up from the table and said our goodbyes. Katherine and James pecked at one another's cheeks and Jo gave me another kiss that threw me for a loop. As we were leaving, I glanced back out to the courtyard only to see that two of the men that had been at the other table were now approaching Anna out by the pool. She raised her sunglasses and greeted them with that radiant smile of hers.

***

James dropped me off with Doc and left for parts unknown to me. Back in Doc's lair, it was pretty much the same routine as always. Questions and answers, temperature, pulse, blood pressure. Then it was time for the injection and sleep, to be followed by dreams. Although the dreams this time around were more indistinct and vague than usual.

It was getting on to late afternoon to early evening by the time I emerged from the sleep. I was given a light meal before Doc released me into the care of Kim, who led me back to the spa.

About an hour later Eydie was reborn. She looked good. Damn good. Her long auburn hair was tied back in a ponytail, giving her air of youthfulness. She was dressed more casually than she had been the night before. Her long legs emerged from a light green, translucent sundress. The prosthesis was very convincing, but thinking about Jo, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have the real thing. Thoughts of Las Vegas started tugging at a loose string in the back of my mind. Another tugging took place between my legs.

When James arrived to pick me up, he looked different to me somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it. I don't go much for mysticism, but he had a kind of an aura, or a vibe about him that I hadn't noticed before.

I considered all that James had done for me. How he had rescued me from the torment of Master Nick. How he was working to advocate for both Anna and me and how he and Katherine had introduced me to Jo, and the whole new outlook on life that she had given me. It had given me something to look forward to exploring now that Anna was off on her own mission. A mission that didn't include me.

I was grateful to James and had come to like him. Quite a lot actually. I knew I wanted to please him and to make him proud of me, and that I would work to make it so.

***

We took the same route, up the elevator and into the great hall, as we had the night before. There was already some activity taking place in a far corner. The crowd was much smaller than the one from last evening. Just a handful of people really. Otherwise the hall was empty by comparison.

As we got closer it became apparent that the small crowd was the same group of out-of-towners and that the activity was once again centered on Anna. I recognized the guy that had been her first erotic encounter from the night before, the men from the other table at breakfast were there too and of course, they guy I knew as Brad, the guy that had fucked Anna on the patio.

Anna was riding one of the men cowgirl, while another occupied her mouth. She also had a cock in each hand and was jerking them in synchronicity with her humping. She was occasionally, in turn, switching off one of the cocks in her hands to her mouth, assuring that everyone got equal time. All of the frenetic energy she'd exhibited from the night before was back in full force. She had that same sex-crazed look in her eyes.