All Comments on 'Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 10'

by NoWriterI

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Work

As before your new Chapter really brings the Story of Anna and Eddie to life. I can't wait to see how it will go on, and to Eddies or rather Eydies trip to Vegas.

Thanks for your great Work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice chapter

This chapter is very good even if it doesn't have many sex scenes but I like how it built up. I hope if we don't wait alot before a new one coming up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why go through the work of making a wife and mother

Into some hot 18 year old? Why not just use some innocent and already hot 18 year old? Have you SEEN old porn stars? They look used up! And if Eydie is being feminized and falling in love with a man, then he’s not going to be in live with Anna and how the fuck do you think this will affect their children?

Seriously. You are so fucked up that if you think this is erotic then I pity what you must be doing to your children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Mom

I think it is so hot that she is a wife and mother. And her husband is transformed as well. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
when??????????

When will you enter the next chapter?

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaover 1 year ago

I was thinking WT(H)!!! H cup breasts! Really H cup. But after looking at models that I think are built similar to Anna maybe this could work. I will be interested to see how this works in the next chapters. And also you are doing a good job of making readers become emotionally invested in your stories if they are making comments about the children. I hope we I start my series I can cause that same amount of interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoWriterI@NoWriterI
1218/2022 To those still waiting on then next chapter (Ch.15) of Blackmailed Couple II, know that chapter 15 is still in progress. I am currently 21,000 words into the chapter which takes place over the course of a very eventful day for Anna, Annie, Eddie and Eydie.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES