Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene went black. The only sounds I could hear were my heart pounding in my chest and in my ears, and the rasping of my ragged breathing. It seemed like it stayed that way for an eternity.

Out of the darkness, words faded in, and started scrolling upwards and into the distance much like they do at the beginning of a Star Wars movie.

***

BAD Productions, in association with Total Immersion Entertainment...

...The producers of:

Secrets of Soccer Moms

and

She was a He?

Present a Brand New Series:

From Wife to Whore

~

Volume One, featuring:

Angel Annie!

In her first Full Immersion performance.

~

Two pictures appeared, bordering the left and the right of the scrolling words. Before and after pictures.

On the left was my favorite picture of Anna, taken by me on our honeymoon in Hawaii. She was in a bikini on the beach. I assume that someone had retrieved it from my phone sometime, while I was otherwise occupied. On the right was the same picture of Annie as she appeared on the outside of the box.

~

Not long ago Annie was a typical suburban wife and mother.

But like so many, she had unfulfilled wants and desires.

She became restless.

We found her, we trained her, we unleashed her potential.

She is now living out her darkest, deepest held fantasies and more, for you here on:

~

From Wife to Whore

~

BAD Entertainment is constantly looking for new MILF to train.

Is your wife next?

***

After the words faded out, off into the distance, I once again, found myself in total darkness.

When the next scene finally faded in, I found myself in a room facing an empty couch that looked to be of high end white leather. There was some expressionist artwork hanging on the wall over the couch. I think it was supposed to be a nude. To the right of the couch there was a door. Otherwise, what I saw of the room was pretty much nondescript.

There was ambient noise with the occasional sound of someone moving around somewhere behind me. But I couldn't turn my head far enough to see who it might be or what it was that they were doing.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Jarred back into 'realityland' for a second, I rose up out of my chair thinking that the knock had come from our door. That's how real it was. I was in a brief panic!

Only when the voice behind me said, "Come on in, its open." did I realize that the knock had actually come from the door in the virtual world. I settled back into the virtual space, though I was nervously anticipating what I assumed was coming next.

The door opened and there was Anna, or rather, Annie. Any denial that Anna had been shaped into the overtly sexual caricature depicted on the side of the box was now obliterated. At that point I knew for certain that Anna, as I knew her was gone. Annie had taken her place.

"Are you Trey?" She asked the voice behind me.

Trey the voice, said, "Yeah, you must be Annie?"

"Yeah."

"Come on in Annie. Have a seat."

"OK"

Somewhat surprisingly to me, Annie, rather than being all glammed up as I had expected her to have been, was dressed more casually. She was wearing a pastel yellow t-shirt, braless, over what appeared to be a pair of short, red, low-riding bootie shorts. Both were so tight as to leave little to the imagination. Her make-up was also applied more sparingly than I would have expected. I came to the conclusion that for this, her first official introduction to the world as Annie, they wanted to project a somewhat more innocent appearance. An innocence that was belied by the prominent display of her very large bust, and the fact that you could clearly make out the impressions of her nipples and their piercings in the skin-tight t-shirt. Her bright red shorts were plainly displaying cameltoe. She was dressed to tease, and she was rocking it.

Annie entered the room, shutting the door behind her. She crossed over to the empty couch and sat down, her breasts took a couple of slight bounces as she settled herself in, folding her shapely, tanned legs under her. She then looked directly at me with an inquisitive look on her face.

It was so very strange. For all appearances, we were both there in the same room. No more than six feet in front of me was my wife. A very exaggerated version of my wife, but my wife nonetheless. She was looking straight at me, yet I knew that could not be. I attempted to reach out with one of my gloved hands, but nothing happened. Apparently that feature had been disabled.

Finally the voice from behind said, "Welcome Annie. My God! They said you were hot, but I had no idea how hot!"

Annie blushed a little, smiled and said, "Thank you." All the while, still looking right at me.

The voice: "I see you're curious about the camera."

Annie: "That's a camera? It doesn't look like any camera I've ever seen. It looks kind of like a little flying saucer."

"It's a new kind of camera Annie. It captures in 270 degrees in full 3D. This is actually going to be our first full production using it."

Annie shrugged, said "Cool." Then turned her gaze from me to the point behind me where the voice was originating.

The voice introduced himself.

"I'm Trey, by the way. Welcome."

A hand appeared, reaching from over the top of me. Annie reached up and shook it, her breasts seeming to come to within inches from my eyes. I actually flinched.

"Hi Trey. Thank you." She sat back down, her breasts taking another couple of bounces as she did. God that was hot!

"Are you nervous?"

Annie smiled. "A little maybe. Are we filming now?"

"Yes. Is that alright?"

"Sure, I was just curious."

Trey went on. "Annie, this is the part where I interview you so that your soon-to-be adoring fans can get to know a little about you. So go ahead and give your answers directly to the camera. It's your fans that you want to be speaking to. OK?"

Annie relaxed and settled back into the couch. She put her arms up across the back of the couch, which only served to accentuate her already prominent breasts. She crossed her legs and beamed that winning smile of hers, and said, "Sure" - shifting her gaze back to me.

"So, Annie..."

Annie interrupted. "Um, actually, my uh, full stage name, I guess you'd call it, is 'Angel Annie'".

"Angel Annie? OK. Why Angel Annie?"

Annie's smile became sly and slightly provocative. "You'll see."

"Oh, a little mystery huh? OK then, Angel Annie, Is it true that not that long ago you were a wife and mother living your life in the suburbs? I have to tell you, sitting her across from you now, I find that hard to believe. How is that even possible?

Annie's smile change to a look of mild consternation.

"Yeah, but um, I was told that we're not supposed to talk about the kids. OK?"

"Oh! No, no. I understand. Sorry. I was only trying to establish that you are, in fact a real live MILF. And that as recent as..."

I heard him flipping through some paper. Looking through his notes I assumed.

"... three months ago doing something like this hadn't even occurred to you?"

Annie relaxed again and smiled in way that showed that that had amused her.

Annie: "Thank you, and yes then, that's all true. I am indeed a MILF, assuming of course anyone would like to fuck me." The knowing smile on her face and the air of confidence that she exuded, revealed that she knew full well that she was indeed a very desirable piece of ass.

Trey: "Shit Annie! Anyone with a pulse would want to fuck you!"

Annie: *giggle*

Trey: "So Annie, is this your first time? Making a video like this I mean?"

"Well... I've done stuff, lots of stuff, when there were cameras around, you know? So I assume that there is video out there of it, but this is the first time I've done anything formal, like this."

"That's kind of unusual, don't you think? I mean kicking off a career in porn as a MILF instead of earlier, at a younger age?"

Annie was unperturbed by the suggestion. "Feels right to me."

"OK then, how about your husband?"

Annie cocked her head to one side. "What about him?"

"You are married, right?"

"Oh yeah!" Annie held up her left hand to show that she was wearing her wedding ring.

"Does he know that you're doing this? Does he approve?"

Annie looked off into space as if pondering the question. "Well... he probably doesn't know I'm doing this right now, but I'm sure he'll see it eventually. He's got this thing where he likes to see me getting fucked by other guys, and well, I've been kind of happy to oblige him. You know? And besides, he's got some of his own stuff going on right now too. It's been a while since we talked. But no, he doesn't mind. I don't doubt that at some point in the near future he'll be watching this while stroking himself."

(If I had not had that accessory strapped to me that would have been very true.)

Annie then stared directly at the camera, brought her hands up to cup her huge breasts and said, "Hey Eddie! How do you like these babies?"

(And I would have come right then.)

"You mean to tell me your husband hasn't seen you since you got your boobs done?"

"No. He hasn't." She answered.

Trey: "How long have you had them?"

Annie: "Just a couple of weeks now."

Trey: "Wow! Well, they are just spectacular."

Annie: "Thanks!"

Trey: "Do they still hurt?"

Annie: "Only a little."

Trey then moved the interview along.

"So Annie, what about limits? What kinds of things do you do, what kind of things won't you do?"

"I'm pretty much up for anything as long as it's not too rough or too gross. But my boundaries seem to keep moving on some of those things though."

Trey: "So you're into other women?"

Annie: "Oh yeah!"

"Anal?"

"Yep!"

"Spanking?"

"Sure, as long as it's not too hard."

"Threesomes?"

"Yep!"

"Groups?"

"Yep!"

"Gangbangs?"

"Yep!"

"How about DP?"

Annie flushed. "God yes! Especially DP! Is 3P a thing? If so, that too."

"Do you have a favorite position?"

Annie nodded enthusiastically. "Definitely! I love to be pounded from behind. The harder the better."

Trey paused for a moment or two, then; "Well Annie, I don't think I can wait any longer. Can we see your tits?"

Annie smiled broadly. "Aw Trey, what's the matter? Aren't my eyes alone enough to captivate you?" She batted her eyelashes a few times.

Trey feigned embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I tried not to stare."

Annie giggled. "I noticed. Not to worry, I'm used to it."

She then smiled directly into the camera, reached down to grip the hem at the front of her shirt and slowly pulled it up and over the swell of her hyper-inflated breasts. She was deliberately squeezing them together with her forearms, exposing them, her extended nipples, her piercings and the most incredible set of breast tattoos. Flames in vivid color encircled her nipples. The area of her areola also seemed to pop right out, enhancing the effect of the sunburst pattern. The effect of the entire package was almost overwhelming. They were certainly a far cry from the practical appendages that her daughter had nursed on some six years prior. But then, they served a completely different purpose now.

There was a moment of silence during which Anna waited expectantly for a reaction. When it finally came, she was not disappointed.

"Holy Shit! - Those. Are. Amazing!"

My thoughts exactly.

Annie giggled as she swayed them back and forth a couple of times. She then released her grip on the hem to cup her breasts. Her hands so tiny against the twin masses of flesh they supported. Her wedding ring clearly visible.

"Which do you like more, the tits or the tats?" She asked teasingly.

"Uh, yes. Both. I've never seen anything like that before."

Annie giggled again. "What can I say? I'm unique."

"You sure as hell are! You say you've only had those for a couple of weeks?"

Annie nodded enthusiastically, now rubbing the palms of her hands up and down across the surfaces of her tattooed and pierced nipples.

"Yeah! I fuckin' love them!"

Annie then shifted, leaning forward, placing her hands on the tops of her thighs, intentionally squeezing her breasts between her upper arms in the process. Now totally into showing herself off.

She asked, "OK, are you ready?"

Trey replied, "Ready for what? I'm not sure I can take any more."

Annie giggled again, then stood, turned her back towards Trey (and me) and pulled her shirt the rest of the way up and off, exposing her back tattoo.

What followed was another moment of silence, followed by another, "Holy Shit!"

Annie: "I know! Right?"

"OK. I totally get the Angel Annie thing now. That is so fuckin' hot! The detail is incredible! I can make out the individual feathers and everything. It looks so real."

Just then a cell phone vibrated. Trey said, "Hang on a second Annie. This is probably our guy."

Annie sat back down and began idly playing with her breasts while Trey took the call.

"Hey dude! ... Yeah, we're up here now. Listen dude, you're gonna to be so glad you took this gig man. You can thank me later... Yeah, MILF but super-super-hot, really. She's gonna be big, I can tell... OK. I'll buzz you in. Come on up."

Trey disconnected the call.

"OK Annie. That's our guy Lance. He'll be up here in a minute. We'll do the introductions, chat a little more and get down to it. Before he gets up here though, I want you to tell everyone why you're here today."

Annie looked confused by the question. It seemed so obvious why she was here.

Trey continued. "For your fans."

Annie's expression changed to show that she understood, apparently remembering having been prompted earlier.

"Oh yeah, OK. Today we're going to put the 'F' in MILF."

"Great! Now look directly into the camera and tell everybody."

My wife then looked directly at me with a huge smile, her big new tits practically in my face, and said loudly and clearly:

"I'm Angel Annie. I'm a BAD Girl and I'm about to get FUCKED." With heavy emphasis on the "fucked".

Trey: "Perfect!"

There was another knock at the door and Trey said, "Come in Lance! It's open."

The door opened and Lance stepped in. He started to greet Trey when he stopped dead in his tracks, staring at Annie.

"Whoa!"

Trey chuckled. "I told you. Hot, right?"

Lance, without taking his eyes from Annie, replied, "Fuckin' A!"

"Lance, meet Annie. Annie, this is Lance."

His name was Lance Longfellow. Get it? Yeah. I looked him up afterward. Lancelot Longfellow, given name Myron Carmichael of all things, was currently the hottest male adult performer in the business. And not just because of his namesake appendage. The man was strikingly good-looking. At somewhere north of six feet tall, wavy black hair sat atop a chiseled face that was punctuated by his piercing blue eyes. His perpetual 2-day growth of a beard failed to fully conceal his cleft chin. All this, over a body that appeared to spend at least as much time in a gym as it did fucking porn starlets. Word was that Lance had a reputation as a notorious partier, even among the porn set.

Annie stood up from the couch, obviously smitten, stuck her hand out, along with her jutting breasts with all their adornments, and said, "Good to meet you Lance."

Lance took Annie's hand, shook it and said, "Likewise Annie." to her breasts.

Eventually Lance began checking out Annie beyond her tits and stopped when he caught a glimpse of ink on her shoulder.

"Wait. What?"

He turned her just enough to see the extent of the work on her back.

"Holy Shit!" He exclaimed. "That's Hot!"

Annie giggled.

Trey: "Right? Tell him your professional name Annie."

Annie smiled. "Angel Annie." She said in a husky voice that I knew Anna got when she was becoming very aroused. A remaining vestige perhaps.

Lance chuckled and said, "Yeah. I get that. Damn!" After a brief pause, he rubbed his chin. "But you know, I'm missing the whole picture here I think." He'd noticed that the tattoo extended to where the bottom of it was under her shorts where it was hidden from view.

"I can fix that." Annie enthusiastically volunteered. She bent slightly, exaggeratingly pointing her perfect ass to Lance and the camera. She lowered her shorts to reveal the wing tips of the tattoo as they flared out onto her ass cheeks. She stepped out of the shorts and tossed them aside where they joined her shirt in a heap on the floor. She then stood there, now completely naked, showing off her ass, cupping the cheeks.

Lance gently, but firmly removed Annie's hands from her ass so that he could get a better view, then replaced them with his own. Annie's hands went up to up her breasts, in what now seemed to be a natural resting position for her, while Lance continued to fondle her firm, tattooed ass.

Lance laughed giddily. "Fuckin' A!" Then he reached over the top of my head to give Trey what I assumed to be a fist bump.

Lance then pulled a smiling, but visibly aroused, and now fully naked Annie into him. Her back to his front, she between him and the camera. His hands displaced hers on her breasts and she pushed her chest into his hands. Her arms went up to wrap around his neck as he fondled her breasts for the camera, tweaking her nipples like a couple of little springs.

Annie sunk back into his arms, smiling for the camera, enjoying the attention. She was noticeably very comfortable being completely naked in front of the camera, in the knowledge that thousands, myself included, would be watching her being groped. She was feeding on it. I saw it in her eyes. The same look that she got that night at the mansion.

One of Lance's hands drifted down, past Annie's taut belly to the tattoo she'd received the night we were initiated.

"Check it out. A company girl! I love it!"

Lance then maneuvered Annie back onto the couch, pulling her left leg up onto his lap to unabashedly expose her pussy, complete with its pierced clit hood, to the world. It was clearly engorged and glistening wet. He reached down and, using two fingers, lightly stroked her there. Annie's reaction was instantaneous. Her smile changed to an "O" and her eyes went lidded. She took a sharp intake of breath, her head lolled back, and her legs instantly widened as if to encourage more of the same attention.

Lance smiled at the camera. "Jesus Trey! This chick is fuckin' responsive!"

He then brought his fingers, wet with Annie's juices up to her mouth. She greedily sucked them clean while staring directly into his eyes, the lust-consumed look now fully on display in hers. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. She obviously wanted more.

Lance then went in for a full-on kiss to her lips. A kiss that she welcomed and returned with enthusiasm. Mid-kiss Lance returned his fingers to Annie's pussy, zeroing in on her clit. Again, the reaction was immediate. Annie went into a spasm, broke off the kiss, threw her head back and exclaimed; "Oh God!"

Lance kept up the attention to Annie's pussy for a while, as she moaned and humped herself against his fingers.

Lance chuckled, then brought his fingers back to her mouth. Again, she sucked them clean. He then turned his attention to her breasts. Lightly tracing the sunburst flame tattoo that encircled the areola of he left breast, He said, "Tell me about this."