Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 11

Story Info
Angel Annie's debut.
9.4k words
4.77
16.4k
10

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 11

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. It would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-10 of this continuation if you have not yet done so. Thanks again to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation, breast enlargement, crossdressing and feminization. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

With this chapter, I also have a new editor and consultant. I'd like to thank The_Paperbak_Writer, author of the Robert & Alexis series for stepping up to this and helping me with my grammar and my excessive use of commas, as well as providing some excellent recommendations on direction.

In this update;

Chapter 11 pretty much speaks for itself. Anna is now Annie there is plenty of sex for those who missed it in chapter 10.

Eddie's transition to Eydie progresses with Eddie being drawn deeper into and accepting his new persona.

You never do know where you're going to draw inspiration. After the publication of chapter 10, I received a few comments on the story. I knew that there were going to be the occasional harsh comments and was prepared for that. But I received one on chapter 10, from an anonymous commenter that, while very harsh, was also very helpful in a way.

"Why go through the work of making a wife and mother into some hot 18 year old?"

Why indeed?

After giving it some thought, my answer to Mr. Anonymous is that it serves two genres. First, there is the whole mind control and transformation fetish, which is what this story is mostly about. But there is also the whole Hotwife/MILF angle to it.

So in this chapter, if I did it right, I tried to make that angle a little more apparent. Hopefully I succeeded.

As always, please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world. Anybody having sex is at least 18 years of age, and despite all of the nefarious things being done to them, Anna and Eddie agreed to it all on the night they were initiated into the group. The true victims in this story are the couple's children. I will deal with them as best I can, and as compassionately as I can in a later chapter.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to comment. No matter how harsh. You never know, you may well help to make it a better story.

-NoWriterI

Chapter 11

Eddie; 10 weeks after the initiation.

It was a Wednesday, 10 weeks after Anna and I had been initiated into The Group. Three weeks since I'd had any kind of contact with my wife. She'd left for Las Vegas, and certain change after that. I hadn't heard anything about her since, and was growing concerned.

I'd been employed, part time, as Eydie, for James as a personal assistant of sorts, for just a week. What my duties were, beyond "polishing the chrome" in James' office, weren't entirely clear yet. My most daunting task of the day, so far, was getting Eydie ready for work in the mornings. But I was getting more proficient at that.

Even though I was only part time, James had seen to it that the pay from my previous employer had been matched, and so far at least, Eydie had been accepted and welcomed warmly by her new co-workers.

My weekends had been spent with James at the mansion. A routine had developed where I'd first have a short session in Doc's lab. With Doc away in Vegas tending to Anna, an assistant would guide me to the chair and hook me up to all the gear. The next thing I knew I was off to dreamland. I never really knew how much time I spent in that chair because by the time my session was over, time became pretty much irrelevant. However long it was though, I always woke up with a throbbing erection and eager to serve. After that I was off to visit Kim in the spa where Eydie was resurrected, in a far finer fashion than through my own efforts I might add. But Kim was always willing to give me tips and tricks to help me with my own technique. I'd spend the rest of the evening, on into the early morning hours, as Eydie, performing a variety of tasks as dictated by James. These tasks would take place either out on the floor, before a gathering of guests, or up in one of the private rooms with Katherine and Jo and several other new friends that James had introduced me to. The tasks were obviously designed to draw me further into my Eydie persona. And they were working.

The mornings after, I always woke up in James's bed, eager to demonstrate how devoted to him I had become. I knew that I needed to keep him happy if I had any hope of being reunited with my wife, and I had wholly devoted myself to that objective. Fortunately pleasing James was not a difficult task as I was coming to enjoy it more and more myself.

Although I'm ashamed to admit it, there were times when I'd lost sight of my objective and became so engrossed in the heat of the moment that lost sight of my ultimate goal and just reveled in the moment.

I found myself becoming more and more comfortable as Eydie and I was getting eager to take her to the next level. I mentioned that to James one morning as I was pleasuring him. I rose up from between his legs and asked him when I could make my own trip to Vegas, almost pleading. He just smiled and told me I was doing well, and that he was proud of me, but that I was not yet ready. He told me I just needed to be patient. I get such a rush when James tells me he's proud of me. The need to make him even prouder becomes almost overwhelming. He put his hand on the back of my head and brought my mouth back down to the task at hand. I summoned everything I'd learned to bring him off as I had been trained to do until got my reward.

***

I had Wednesdays off and the kids were off to school.

At just after 11:00 AM the doorbell rang. It was the UPS guy delivering an overnight package. I was surprised. I hadn't been expecting anything. I signed for the delivery and brought the package into the house. The return address said it had been delivered overnight from "TIE Products Inc. San Mateo California". I hadn't heard of them before and couldn't imagine what it could be.

I opened the nondescript cardboard box only to find another cardboard box inside, this one glossy white. When I withdrew the white box and shook off the packing peanuts, I found that the side of the box was emblazoned with a picture of a naked blonde wearing only red, high-heeled pumps. The shot had been taken from behind, showing her long legs that terminated at her shapely ass. An ass that I was all too familiar with. Her head was turned back, facing the camera, a manicured fingernail coquettishly curled at her pouty red lips. The contour of a very large breast was visible in the profile, only the nipple of which was obscured by her arm.

Aside from the perfectly shaped ass, the feature that commanded the most attention was a very elaborate tattoo that encompassed the whole of her back. Colorful angel wings, almost photographic in detail, extended from across her shoulder blades on down. The tips of them terminated down on the flesh of her buttocks and flared outward. On the small of her back, between the wings, in the area where a tattoo would commonly be referred to as a "tramp stamp", was a cursive signature: "Angel Annie". I recognized it as Anna's handwriting style. In smaller, block letters below it said: "BAD Girl" along with a smaller version of the logo that had been had been applied just above her mons pubis, on the night we had been initiated.

As alien and almost cartoonish as the body I was looking at was, the face was unmistakable. There were some minor differences, especially around the eyes, but there was no doubt that Angle Annie was, or had once been my wife Anna. I tried to tell myself that it was most likely all done in Photoshop, but deep down I knew better.

The rest of the box was all lettering in various fonts, sizes and colors that read:

***

BAD Entertainment and TIE Products presents a New Series:

From Wife to Whore.

Volume One Featuring:

Angel Annie, the latest 'BAD Girl' in a Full Immersion Entertainment Experience."

Below that there was a line ripped directly from an old Ozark Mountain Daredevils song:

"If You Wanna Get to Heaven, You Gotta Raise a Little Hell".

At the bottom of the box, in finer script was, what I hoped was an intentionally humorous truism:

"Not Intended for Children under 18."

Well, duh!

***

I stared incredulously at the box for I don't know how long. Could this really be my wife, now a MILF porn star, her body enhanced beyond reason, featured in a "Full Immersion Entertainment Experience"?

What is a "Full Immersion Entertainment Experience" anyway? And more importantly, how had we let this all get so out of control?

Nonetheless, with blood rushing to my penis, I began to excitedly unbox the contents, my hands shaking and my heart pounding in my chest. There were four separate components in all, packaged in such a way that would make Apple envious.

First, there was what the Quick Start Guide referred to as the main console. It was a slick little box that looked very much like a gaming console, which in fact it pretty much was. It came with its own substantial brick-type plug-in power supply.

Next, there was a set of VR goggles with built-in noise cancelling headphones, very much like those in Doc's lab. These plugged into the console via an approximately twelve foot long USB cable.

There was also, oddly enough, a pair of silvery, metallic-fabric gloves that had some kind of electronics in the cuffs.

The final box contained a cylindrical device about ten inches long that flared out on one end. Another USB cable snaked out the other end.

I'd seen the product called the Fleshlight advertised on adult websites before and had seen that they had inserts available that had actually been molded from the vaginas of popular porn stars. I looked at the business end of the appliance and noted that it did have a certain familiarity to it. I instinctively brought it to my nose and sniffed. It smelled of plastic. The Quick Start Guide indicated that this accessory was optional, but necessary for the "Full Immersion Experience". It also came with a tube of lube.

After making certain that the doors were locked and all the shades were drawn, I took the whole set-up down to the TV room, closing and locking the door behind me. I followed the instructions and plugged the power supply into the console. The other end went into a wall outlet. I pressed and held the main power switch until a red LED lit. It started flashing yellow, then several seconds later it turned green, followed by a beep from inside.

Next came the goggles. Holding them in my shaking hand, I tried to plug the USB cable into the console. When that failed, I turned it over, tried again and it seated properly. Again, a beep was heard as it was recognized by the machine.

Likewise with the gloves. They were wireless, Bluetooth most likely. I put them on, hit the switches on the cuffs and they too lit green.

I had intended to hold off on the Fleshlight for the time being, but as I had a raging hard-on by now, I figured what the hell. I might as well go for the "Full Immersion Experience". The instructions suggested warming up the removable insert before using, for maximum effect, and gave several suggestions on how to accomplish that. But I was impatient and figured there was enough heat coming off of me that I'd warm it up soon enough on my own. After plugging it into the console I stripped down, lubed up and slipped into it. It was indeed cold at first, but felt amazing. To assure that it would not come off, I attached and secured the elastic straps provided to hold it in place.

Good grief! If someone were to walk in on me now, what a sight they would see.

I moved to my comfortable chair, reclined it and put on the goggles.

What I saw in the goggles was, hanging there in the dark in front of me as if suspended in midair. It was pretty much the same graphics and verbiage as what was on the box. The same picture of Anna -- or -- now Angel Annie I guess, on the right and the wording on the left.

***

"Welcome!

BAD Entertainment and TIE Products present: From Wife to Whore, Volume 1. Angel Annie, the latest BAD Girl in her first Full Immersion Entertainment Experience.

Brought to you, for the first time ever on the all new TIE system AA360.

To begin configuration, please say 'READY'.

***

My heart still racing, I took a deep breath to try to steady myself. Then, in a clear but trembling voice I said; "READY".

Then, over the headphones I heard:

"Welcome to System AA360. I hope you enjoy your experience. I know I will."

It was Anna's voice. As clear and as real as if she were really there. Originating, it seemed, from the middle of my head.

She continued:

"Before we get started, we need to take care of a few things first.

"What's your name Baby?"

Oh God! This was so disturbing.

I replied to my own wife's voice, as if I was a total stranger introducing myself to her for the first time.

"Eddie."

"Oh Eddie! I was so hoping it would be you!" Then she giggled. Anna never giggled. Apparently Angel Annie does.

At this point I was unsure if the Annie in the box knew she was speaking directly to me, or if this would be the greeting every user would get. I suspected that it was the latter.

"OK Eddie, before we can have some fun together I need you to help me with a few things.

"First we need to get me connected to the Internet. In order to do that we need to get you to a keyboard.

"Hold your hands up in front of your goggles please Eddie, fingers up."

I did. After about a half a second there was a beep and a pair of simulated hands appeared in front of me. I wiggled my fingers and they followed my movements exactly.

Annie: "Good boy Eddie! OK now follow the instructions and then we can get started."

On the upper half of my vision appeared a list of nearby WIFI networks, ours included. On the bottom half, a graphical representation of a standard computer keyboard appeared as if laid out on the top of a desk in front of me. I manipulated the gloves and my virtual hands typed on the virtual keyboard. I remember thinking that this beats the hell out of Roku's user interface.

I selected the network and entered our WIFI password. The gloves even provided tactile feedback and I could feel the resistance and the click from the keys in my fingertips as I typed.

The hands and keyboard then disappeared and were replaced with a giant "SUCCESS!"

Anna's voice: "Good boy Eddie! Now just hang on a sec while I get myself ready for you."

The giant "SUCCESS!" faded out and was replaced by one of those round spinning thingies that lets you know that the machine is busy working on something. Then I was plunged into complete darkness and utter silence.

When the scene finally faded in, I found myself in the ballroom back at The Group's mansion. There was a gathering taking place.

I'm not going to try to tell you that it was just like being there. No. I. WAS. THERE. It was that real. It was indistinguishable from reality. I was able to turn my head and look around to see people standing around talking. There was the ambiance of conversations and even some familiar wails of passion in the distance. The only thing I found that I couldn't do was to propel myself through the space. I was stationary no matter how much I tried to move my legs. It was a very eerie feeling. I even attempted to make a swimming motion with my arms and hands to move about. Nothing.

Then, entering from my periphery on the right, there was Master Mark. He was holding a drink and wearing his customary smirk.

"Hello Eddie! Welcome!"

He spread his arms as if presenting the room to me.

"Amazing isn't it? The technology? You're here, but you're not really here at all.

"I tried it myself a couple of times and I found it to be quite an extraordinary experience."

I couldn't disagree. The experience was indeed beyond extraordinary.

Mark went on.

"It's almost like a time machine Eddie. I'm speaking to you from just last Friday evening at the mansion. Do you remember where you were Friday evening Eddie? Let's go take a look, shall we?"

Mark took off in the direction of a small crowd of people, towards the cries of passion I'd heard earlier. He motioned me to follow him. I now suspected where it was that he was taking me and what it was that I was about to see.

I started to move, following Mark as he made his way through the crowd. I floated really. It was a very odd experience moving through the room without walking. I suffered a brief moment of vertigo, but it quickly passed.

The crowd parted to allow Mark and me to pass. When we broke out into the open, there it was, exactly as I suspected.

Eydie was captive, face down, suspended in a sex swing. A large tattooed man in leather chaps was fucking her from behind while Jo, the ladyboy that Eydie had formed a bond with, was sucking her off from below. The crowd was cheering the tattooed man on. Between her cries, so was Eydie.

Mark said, "I do hope you opted to put on the Fleshlight accessory Eddie, because, watch this..."

Just then, the accessory came to life. A matrix of hundreds of tiny servos, working together in synchronicity came to life to very accurately mimic the sensations that Eydie was receiving from Jo. I can't even begin to describe what that was like.

I turned to look at Mark in astonishment. He smiled and said, "Amazing, right?"

Amazing didn't begin to do it justice.

Then, frustratingly, the accessory went still and we were off, moving away from the action. I tried to look back as we left, but couldn't swivel my head that far. Mark led be back to a relatively quiet corner of the room, though Eydie's cries of passion were still quite audible in the distance.

"I thought you might enjoy that Eddie." Mark said. His smirk now as big as I'd ever seen it. "Eydie's becoming quite the pliable little tramp, isn't she?"

Mark's expression turned grave even as the smirk remained.

"But nowhere near the tramp that your pretty little bride has become, Eddie," Mark continued. "It's done Eddie. You know it's true. Anna has completed her journey. Anna as you knew her is in the past.

"By the way, she prefers to be called Annie now, Eddie. She has a new look, and she has fully embraced her new life as the insatiable slut she was born to be.

"Packages, like the one you received today will start shipping next week. There have been over a thousand preorders Eddie. And now, you get to be the first to see what all those people will see and experience, when they get their deliveries.

"What you are about to see was recorded about a week ago in our Las Vegas studios soon after Annie's metamorphosis was complete. She's been quite busy and has done several more scenes since then. You'll get to see those in due time. Right now, as of the time you're watching this, Annie will be back here at the mansion to carry on her new life. A new life that begins with this..."

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers