Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie looked down to where his finger was tracing her tattoo, then back up into his eyes and asked, "What about it?"

"Why does a girl named Angel Annie have flames on her tits?"

Annie paused, smiled and said, "Because I'm hot."

Lance laughed again. "You sure as hell are!"

He then rose up, pulled her to the edge of the couch and dropped to his knees. Wrapping his muscular arms around her thighs, he dove head-first into her wet, hungry and hairless cunt.

Annie, again squealed, "Oh God!" She wrapped her legs up and over his shoulders while her hands, her knuckles white, gripped the edge of the couch. She undulated there humping his face. The two of them maintained eye contact.

Lance kept up the assault until Annie's, surgically enhanced eyes scrunched shut. Her legs unwrapped themselves from Lance, her knees pulled up, almost touching her shoulders. Her toes cured and she convulsed with the first of what would be several orgasms of the session.

As Annie's convulsing subsided, and she was catching her breath, Lance slowed his assault until the sensitivity of her clit proved to be too much to bear. She pulled Lances head from her pussy, looked into his eyes and said, "My turn."

Lance stood, wiped Annie's juices from his chin and began to unbutton his shirt. Annie sat up, ran her hand up the length of Lance's cock through his pants. She looked up at him and said, "Fuck yeah!"

I should interject here to mention that Anna is not one to casually throw around the F-word. In fact I think I may have heard it from her only once or twice in all the time I've known her. And then it was only in the most extreme of circumstances. The voice I was hearing may have been Anna's but the words were all Annie's.

Annie then began unbuttoning and unzipping Lance's pants until she'd managed to fish out his impressive member. She held it in her right hand for a moment, comparing its length and girth favorably with her left forearm.

Annie then dove in on it, taking a good half of his formidable length into her mouth on her first plunge. What followed could only be described as a world class blowjob. The kind that makes you squirm just to watch from a distance. The fact that she had been equipped with four tongue studs could only have enhanced the effect. Judging from Lance's reaction, being on the receiving end was even beyond what the imagination could conjure.

Anna had been no stranger to fellatio in our life before The Group. But I'd always known that it was never one of her favorite things to do. I'd get one on a special occasion. Birthday, anniversary, things like that. I'd always enjoyed them, but not because she was particularly skillful in her execution. I enjoyed them because I knew that they were an unselfish gift of love. Besides, is there any such thing as a bad blowjob? I don't think so.

That was until she'd met Mark, back before I knew she was carrying on an affair with him. Then the blowjobs really picked up in both frequency, enthusiasm and quality. I loved the change that had come over Anna and wondered what had prompted it. Little did I know at the time that it was actually Mark that was behind it all, manipulating me through my own wife.

After we'd been initiated into the group, and separated from one another, her skills advanced through the videos I'd watched of her training. Obviously this was a skill that was being developed. Then, at the gathering at the mansion, just a few weeks ago, the weekend that Eydie had made her first appearance, I'd seen Anna give one of the most sensual blowjobs I'd ever seen, up to that point. She was totally into it.

Here, Annie was taking the art to a whole new level. The level of enthusiasm she displayed couldn't have been faked. It could only be dispensed by someone that was enthralled in the act. It was clearly obvious that she was taking as much pleasure from it as she was giving.

Any aspiring cocksucker would do well to take inspiration from and try to emulate what Annie was doing here. Myself included.

After several minutes of this, Lance withdrew himself from Annie's mouth.

"Get down there baby. I gotta to fuck those tits."

Annie sunk to her knees, arched her back to thrust her tits towards Lance's saliva slickened cock, and squeezed them around it using her hands. Lance humped her cleavage like that for some time. Again, Annie seemed to take every bit as much pleasure from the act as Lance did.

Trey cautioned, "Careful dude. Those are new. Don't hurt her.

Lance: "Oh sorry. I didn't know. Does it hurt?"

Annie: "Only a little. It's OK. It's worth it. I love it!"

They continued on, albeit more gently than Lance may otherwise have been.

Finally, Trey interrupted; "I think you've got to fuck her now dude."

Lance: "Fuck yeah!"

Trey: "How about you Annie? Are you ready to get fucked by this guy?"

Annie: "Oh yeah."

Trey: "Alright then. Tell everybody. Tell your husband."

Annie again looked directly at me with that smile of hers, and that lust-consumed look in her eyes and said: "I'm gonna get fucked now Eddie." She nodded her head in the direction of Lance's cock. "Look at that thing Eddie! It's gonna hit me in places you never dreamed of!" And she winked.

In that moment, my mind was flooded with conflicting thoughts and emotions. On the one hand, Anna knew that humiliation was part of "my thing". Could it be that Anna was still there? That Annie was an act and that Anna truly wanted to enhance my pleasure of what was about to happen? Or was it that Annie had truly taken over completely, shoved Anna aside and was being deliberately cruel and demeaning?

I decided to put it all aside and try to sort it out later. Despite it all, I didn't want to miss what was about to happen.

Lance, having not taken the time to do so earlier, sat on the couch and took off his shoes and kicked off his pants that had been pooled at his ankles.

Anna turned to face him, preparing to mount him cowgirl.

Trey interrupted to say, "Turn around Annie. I want to see your pretty face as you get lanced by Lance's lance."

Lance groaned. "Dude! That was so lame!"

It was then I saw, what I interpreted as the most encouraging sign that Anna was still there, somewhere. It was a look. A very "Anna" look of mock disgust accompanied by an eye-roll that I would get when I'd made a particularly egregious pun or told a lame "Dad joke". It was usually followed by a playful slug to my upper arm.

I didn't get a chance to revel in for it very long or to analyze any further though because as Annie turned to face the camera, straddled Lance's legs and began to lower herself onto Lance's engorged cock, the Fleshlight appliance came to life just as the tip of his cock pierced the folds at the entrance to her vaginal canal.

As Annie slowly, but effortlessly lowered herself onto Lance's staff. I felt every inch and every nuance of her pussy exactly as I remembered it. With one exception. Somehow, through the software and some sort of proportional algorithms I suppose, I felt as though I was every bit as big as Lance. Suddenly, if only temporarily, I knew what it was like to have a big ten-inch cock buried into the pussy of a super-hot porn star. The fact that the super-hot porn star was my own wife only added to the surrealness of the situation.

Once she was fully seated, she held there for a moment or two. Moments during which I reveled in the feeling of being inside my wife once again, even if it was only a virtual experience.

Annie stared intently, seemingly into my eyes as she started rocking. Fucking. Slowly at first. I felt it all as though it was me she was riding. Her hands came up to cup her tits and she started to pick up the pace.

I knew I wasn't going to last long before I blew my first load into whatever reservoir the appliance had, but that wasn't much of a concern to me at the moment.

After a few minutes at that pace, Annie leaned forward, placing her hands on Lance's thighs and started fucking him harder. Her huge, surgically enhanced tits bouncing in rhythm, right there within reach. Lance's big hands came around to grope her breasts and I lost it.

I pumped jet after jet into the appliance in an orgasm like I hadn't had in weeks, if ever.

Meanwhile the action taking place in front of me hadn't let up, and neither had the appliance. Soon, much to my surprise, I was hard again, Annie was still fucking me, ready to take another run at it.

But Annie withdrew from Lance and he went horizontal on the couch and motioned for her to lay in front of him. She did. He lifted her leg over his and he guided his cock back into her bare slit from behind. He'd gripped both of her breasts in his hands. Her arm went around his neck in an embrace. They kissed passionately as he fucked her. Annie broke off the kiss only to take an occasional breath and emit a moan then went back in to resume the kiss while the fucking went on uninterrupted, only to increase in speed and urgency. Lance released his grip on Annie's tits. When he did they started bouncing wildly. Making big circles in rhythm with the fucking. Annie was again looking into the camera, her expression exuding pure pleasure and lust.

They continued that way for some time as I was coming back around, feeling the onset of another orgasm of my own.

Lance then withdrew and motioned Annie to the other end of the couch and onto her hands and knees. She arched her back, raising her ass, inviting him in. He positioned himself behind her (her favorite position) gripped her hips and entered her fully in a single thrust. I felt it too. Annie and I gasped in unison.

Lance then began to fuck Annie energetically, giving her the pounding she craved. Her tits were hanging below her like a pair of ornamental udders, swaying in time with Lance's thrusts. Her pierced nipples were brushing the cushion of the couch with each thrust.

Anna came hard. As did I.

Lance also came shortly thereafter. No cum shot. Everything Lance had to offer went straight into Annie's womb. I was certain that there was plenty of it, and that it was plenty potent. It occurred to me that throughout this entire ordeal that Master Nick had, weeks ago, taken away Anna's birth control pills. I had no idea if Annie was on any kind of birth control since then. Surely she'd be pregnant by now if not. Part of me wondered in that moment, if Anna and I did manage to find our way back to one another, would we be raising Lance's child, or even the child of some other random guy?

I decided to put that thought out of my mind. There was nothing I could do about it anyway.

After resting there for a while, and as both caught their breath, Lance finally withdrew and sat up onto the far end of the couch. Annie stayed where she was, face down and splayed out, still catching her breath. They were both covered in a sheen of perspiration.

Trey: "How was Annie, Lance?"

"Fuckin' A!" Lance responded. For a seasoned professional, he really did look like he'd been put through an ordeal.

Trey: "How was it for you Annie?"

Annie smiled, gave a thumbs-up and said "Fuckin' A!"

Trey: "Sit up Annie. Show us what Lance gave you."

Annie sat up and spread her legs to expose her reddened and still-engorged pussy. A substantial quantity of Lance's cum came spilling out of her stretched out and well-used cunt onto the surface of the couch. Lance reached over, gave a few squeezes, milking more out of her. He scooped some up and fed it to Annie. She sucked it all in, displayed it on her pierced tongue and swallowed it down.

They both said: "Fuckin' A!"

The scene faded out and I found myself again in darkness.

After a moment one simple sentence appeared in the dark, then it was over.

More Annie to Cum...

Chapter 12

It was Friday, two days since Annie's triumphant return to The Group's mansion from Las Vegas. Her transformation from Anna, the pretty suburban housewife and mother to Annie, the highly modified and insatiable MILF porn star was complete.

Annie had returned late Wednesday accompanied by Doc and Linda on The Group's Gulfstream jet. The flight itself had been uneventful other than the fact that she'd fucked the pilots (one at a time of course) and Bryce, the flight attendant in a "mile-high" scene filmed for her premium members. Once the filming had been completed, the cameraman set his camera down and he fucked her too.

Exhausted from her activities in Vegas and the late hour of their arrival, Annie had been given Thursday off to catch up on some much needed sleep and to give her well-used body some time to recover. She'd hoped to hook up with Mark sometime later on Thursday to show off her new physique but he had been away, not expected to return until Friday morning. Linda had likewise been busy tending to duties that had gone neglected while she'd accompanied Annie during her time in Vegas. The mansion was otherwise quiet. Unable to find someone to fuck her, Annie went up to her room and opened the package that Lance had given her after their last scene together in Las Vegas. She withdrew the miniature bong, loaded it with water and packed the bowl. She lit it and savored the smoke as it nestled into her lungs. Then, with a proper buzz on, she masturbated herself to sleep.

...to be continued.

***

Afterword -- A note about upcoming chapter 12.

I began chapter 12 and had a bit of a block. After Chapter 11 practically jumped onto the page, I found myself unable to get into writing 12 and it became drudgery. I stepped away from it for about a week while I thought about it. I finally decided to scrap it altogether and star anew.

The upshot is that I'm behind on my writing, so please be patient while waiting for chapter 12.

Thanks for your consideration.

-NoWriterI