All Comments on 'Blackmailed For Sex'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO OLD FOOLISH WOMEN

I BET IF SHE COULD GO BACK TO DULL FUCKING HUBBY, BEFORE THE KID SHE WOULD.EGO PLAYS TRICKS OWN ADULT WHEN THEY BECOME OLDER, THEY WANT TO BE YOUNG AGAIN.PLAY WITH FIRE AND YOU GET BURN.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Of Human Bondage

This was a very sad tale. There was not one sympathetic character in this entire story, save the unborn child. The husband comes close, for surely no man wants to be cuckolded in this manner. As for the wife, she's a sex-slave for an indeterminate period; that indeed was a fitting sentence for her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Kinky-& EROTIC!!!

Nothing sexier than a wife who cheats,gets pregnant by another man, and manages to make unsuspecting hubby believe he is the father of the child.

More like this one, please.

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
Please stop writing this type of BS

Once again the husband is made out to look like a stupid fool, and she goes on fucking everyone with no problem. Hummm maybe this is your live but not real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are sooo right Huedogg, but what the hell do you do with idiot "writer" ??

All you can do is to let him know to return to his asylum !! The cell is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the good girl movie.

copied from the movie the good girl.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Not Bad...

just Gawdawful!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
This

This whore will get caught sooner or later and be a single mother with a job at Wal Mart . The American dream.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
What a dumb slut...

A cheater will NEVER win. She will get caught eventually and everything will be revealed. Dick will find out about how Marty is the father of the kid in his wife's belly, his best drinking buddy, Bruce, is tapping her too, so his friendship is trash. And if he had any balls, he will divorce Betty. Just 1 star for this mess of a story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Stupid story, no plot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous