Blackmailed Into Servitude Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-mm," she moans, her thighs suddenly clenching around her hand and wrist as though her body is forcing her to stop the stimulation.

Since there's no way I can watch Olivia get herself off anymore without unzipping my pants and jerking it, I stop recording before she starts up again and slip my phone back into my pocket. "Hey," I say breathlessly like I was doing something other than just sitting here.

Her eyes open halfway, and the flushed-faced girl glances up at me with that same pleasure-drunk look as before, the hand trapped between her trembling legs still keeping the dildo buried deep in her cavity.

"That's enough," I whisper, kicking off my shoes. "You did an amazing job, which is why I can't keep watching you play anymore... I need you to ride me now, Olivia. Come ride me right now."

A preview of what's to come in the next post (~5/22/23) (Don't read the preview below if you wanna be pleasantly surprised):

Chapter 5: Scott sits back and lets his new sex slave do all the work.

Chapter 6: Olivia processes the trauma of what just happened in Boudoir Plus's back office while also suffering through a new form of sticky torture.

Chapter 7: Olivia's Saturday morning is ruined when she gets a text from her master saying that she's needed for some early morning contractual fulfillment...