Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki nodded. She did. Or at least wouldn't go against her older sister who she idolized.

I haven't mentioned it to this point but Chris was the star of the family.

It was the voice. Not only school, and local concerts, but local opera. The local paper was writing about her as a "can't miss." In New York and Los Angeles celebrities are a dime a dozen, everywhere else the local press manufactures their celbs.

In most towns, the most famous celebrities are the local news anchors and the most popular DJs, not forgetting their sports stars, and the up and coming that the press thinks is a story and can give them fame.

Academy Award winner Jennifer Lawrence is a prime example of that in Louisville, Kentucky. Chris wasn't Jennifer Lawrence yet, but she had won enough contests, sung with the local opera company to rave reviews enough to be a star.

Most certainly she was the star of the family and Nikki not only loved her, at 18 she idolized her.

We sat on the couch and talked with Nikki for over an hour about what had happened and more importantly the facts of life..

As we talked, I felt more and more that she had never had this conversation, and was beginning to feel that this ultimate embarrassment was a gift to her sister that Chris was bestowing upon her with my help. I was certain the folks had never had this conversation with any of them and it had been passed down sibling to sibling especial the sisters.

We quite simply explained how it works.

The eldest, Ro had gotten pregnant at 18 seeking "a jailbreak marriage." What else could a girl do under father Joe's controlling hand.

The next was a boy and then Chris.

She kept talking about, "Going to Hell."

I assumed an abortion prior to our relationship. Protection was a limited option is a working class town within the Catholic community.

I could have guessed wrong.

"I know at 18 you have urges. Your friend, Charlie, for example."

Nikki nodded yes,

"And why not? He is hot with a really cute butt, and you want to have sex with him don't you?"

Nikki nodded yes.

"And you've made out with him and gone to third base with his hand on your boob and in your pants and you have let him touch you down there, right?"

Another nod yes.

"And you fantasize about kissing him, his putting his hand on your breasts, maybe giving you oral sex, and you putting his penis in your mouth, and giving him a blow job and then making love to him?"

Nikki nodded yes again.

"And when you are doing that you touch yourself. Don't you? You can't lie to me Nik, we share the same room. I hear you the same way you hear me on occasion too."

Nikki looked down at the floor this time and nodded yes.

"And I've seen you putting the handle of your hairbrush into your vagina and masturbating."

Another yes.

"And one day, whether it is him or another you will sleep with him. You are 18 now and old enough. And one day it will be the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to you, and you will come to me to discuss it to make it emotionally acceptable, because it is not always good. Sometimes it is abusive and I will help you with that, but I ask you to understand that it is an essential part of life and what we did here tonight is not bad and please don't tell mom and dad. It's normal."

Nikki nodded her head yes, again. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to die.

I looked at Nikki, "Nik, I know this is a lot to ask, but will you become part of our team? Help us and we will help you. Eighteen can be challenging especially in this house, and I know how guys think," and I winked.

And Nikki said yes. We all hugged, and they let me out of the house, and the girls went up to bed. I'm sure to talk through the night.

Chapter Five

It is very challenging not to see the best looking woman you have ever known, who you have just slept with for the first time, for an entire week, but that is what happened.

I was hoping that she was masturbating as much about me everyday as I was about her, but as John Lennon sang, "Life is what happens while you're are busy making other plans" and school and life were making demands. Including Chris' rehearsal for her upcoming "End of the Year" concert.

It was this weekend, and I couldn't wait.

She reserved a bunch of seats for her parents, her family, their friends and me. It was in the school's concert hall and 3,000 had turned out for the show. Big crowd. We had the entire 7th row. Nikki wanted to sit next to me. I invited it. We had become close since she kept our confidences.

The show began. A full orchestra on the stage all of them talented musicians at the beginning of their careers and lives. And then a parade of amazing voices and talents all singing in classical and operatic pieces that bored the shit out of me.

I mean fucking really? OK.

Then Chris took the stage. Soared like an angel. She owned it. Charismatic, mesmerizing, and that voice soaring across the concert hall holding everyone enthralled. And that is when Nikki put her hand on my cock. and started to slowly rub it.

I dress left. She had obviously noticed it since she sat on my left and her hand landed on my inner left thigh on a bullseye right on target. Good think I was in the aisle seat.

I pushed it away.

She put it back and very quietly and slowly started once again to play with it, exploring, wandering, getting to know its size and position. I was feeling as if this was the very first time she had held and played with a cock.

She leaned into me and said, "I want you to make love to me like you made love to Chris, or I will tell our folks."

What?! Oh, shit.

She continued to fiddle about as I quietly kept trying to push her away. Then I got a text, "I want to feel it get big."

Unfortunately that was not going to be a problem as my pants were getting increasingly tight and uncomfortable, and I started to squirm around slightly in an attempt to adjust to a more comfortable rapidly expanding erection as Nikki slowly pulled down my zipper, made her way through my boxers, found my now throbbing erection and began to explore it, stroke it, and roll around its head..

Chris gave an amazing concert to a standing ovation.

(More to come.)


12