All Comments on 'Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister'

by LAHomedog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Damn! Great writing, extremely hot story, look forward to reading more!!!

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Nikki needs his cock in her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome piece!

I have been reading stories here for quite awhile and it's been a long time since a story had my interest as intently and quickly as this story has. I'm eagerly looking forward to more in the series.

LAHomedogLAHomedogover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I appreciate the kind and encouraging words from everyone. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Nice twist

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Will they tell?

Will see tell Chris?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Very nice, the story proceeds at a pace to keep our interest...

Nikki is not as 'innocent' as she comes across...?? And, she is using her knowledge to get what she wants, which I think is going to benefit all 3 of them!!

Chapter 2 coming up...ready to see how Chris and he handle the addition!! **5**Stars!!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Alto with a five octave voice? LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fine premise.

Good back story.

But Chris' playing with his cock was much too abbreviated. Too fast starting. Too fast being over. Needed to be much longer. Many more details. More step-by-step.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLAHomedog@LAHomedog
I love writing, telling stories, and sex. So, Literotica is the ideal intersection for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. It doesn't matter the category, I write love stories. I believe in love and I believe it shows up in many different ways. But love ...