Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Fun with her 18 y.o. old sister continues seeking my revenge.
3.6k words
4.44
32.3k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
354 Followers

Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister -- Part 2

This is a continuation of "Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister -- Part 1." It might be a stand alone, but I believe you will enjoy it much more if you have read "Part 1" first.

This is pre-COVID and I hope you are all safe and well. Everyone is over 18. Be aware there is a non-consensual revenge that takes place towards the end. Please enjoy.

Chapter Six

Where were we:

She leaned into me and said, "I want you to make love to me like you made love to Chris, or I will tell our folks."

What?! Oh, shit.

She continued to fiddle about as I quietly kept trying to push her away. She removed her hand. Then I got a text, "I want to feel it get big." The hand returned.

Unfortunately that was not going to be a problem as my pants were getting increasingly tight and uncomfortable, and I started to squirm around slightly in an attempt to adjust to a more comfortable rapidly expanding erection as Nikki slowly pulled down my zipper, made her way through my boxers, found my now throbbing erection and began to explore it, stroke it, and roll around its head..

Chris gave an amazing concert to a standing ovation while I was giving one to Nikki's hand.

And, we're back!

Really?!

What to do? Say no to Nikki and risk personal destruction? Tell Chris and ruin our relationship and her relationship with her sister? Just do it and stay silent and eat the guilt for the rest of my life knowing that at anytime Chris' younger sister could blackmail me again?

I was totally fucked.

Two weeks passed. We were on a date eating burgers and fries, and drinking a brew at our favorite neighborhood saloon. On the East Coast they have saloons that serve food. On the West Coast they have restaurants that serve drinks. This was a corner pub that served great bar food before the gastro pub became all the rage.

Chris could tell I was troubled.

"You look pensive."

"I have a big problem, and I don't know if I can share it with you."

"You can tell me anything. I hope you know that."

"OK. I guess. This kind of confessional stuff is new to me. Understand? But if you're real about this?"

She nodded yes. I took a sip of my beer and continued hesitantly.

"Yeah, but what if it could damage, maybe even destroy our relationship, and potentially cause other major problems forever?"

Chris paused. Actually looked up right there in the saloon and prayed for guidance. After a few minutes, she looked down, turned to me and said, "Tell me anyway. We can't start our life together with secrets. Can we..."

I nodded my head, took a swig of beer. And then a couple of more. "Okay. Nikki wants to have sex with me" and I told her about what happened at the concert including my cock and the threat.

There was a long pause as we both ate a few bites of burger and played with the fries. Suddenly our beers were gone so I got us two more.

We sat there looking at each other both uncomfortably taking a sip of beer on occasion.

Finally, Chris spoke first, "I think you should do it. It's the only choice. I love her but, she has always ratted me out and she'll tell mom. " She paused. "But only on one condition, and one condition only. It is the only way I will agree to it," and she looked me hard in the eyes.

I nodded yes.

She leaned in towards me, "I need to be in the room, and watch the entire thing. That way I'll be a part of it which will help to make it okay and not cheating. Plus, I'll have the goods on her and that will deflate any future threat since I could expose her within the family the same way she could with me. Hell! I'll video some of it, That will fix her wagon," and she smiled.

"Really? Are you sure? I don't know if I could do it that way."

"Are you kidding me? You get hard at a bra ad in the newspaper. Nikki naked and wanting you to make love to with her with me watching? Get real. I'll take off my clothes, pretend you are making love to me, and finger myself and cum as you do it. OK?"

Hell yeah!

I knew she was beautiful, smart and talented, I had no idea that she also had brass balls. I guess that's what happens when you had to grow up under the iron hand of her father.

I gulped. "Okay. Set it up, I guess. You pick the night. I'll make sure the roomie is out," and make a nice dinner for the three of us," and we went back to my place and made long, heartfelt love.

Chapter Seven

The school year continued as did Chris and my relationship, and our talks about our weddings plans.

We sat down with her folks and mentioned our intentions, and got their wholehearted blessing even though I was not of the Catholic faith. Joe and I had become buds over the past months especially over our love of the Steelers, and my enduring love of his daughter.

He figured out I was not going to hurt her. And also that the odds were I was going to be a good provider like he was to his family, and support her singing career.

I think he liked that fact that I was "a guy."

He was happy.

As was her mom and the rest of the family who excitedly started the wedding plans.

This wasn't becoming "My Big Fat, Greek Wedding" yet, but Chris' sister and female cousins were doing the best they could.

My folks were also ecstatic. Chris and I flew out for Spring Break and they fell in love with her as she easily passed the audition. They offered to contribute to the cost especially the travel and hotel for the groom's side of the wedding. The offer was gratefully accepted. My family was West Coast, this was an East Coast wedding and we both had to graduate first, and I had a thesis to complete and submit, so there was a lot of planning.

Hell, my paltry family and extended family numbered around 30. Chris' family had to take months to pare down the literally 450 relatives on the potential list.

Meanwhile, Chris and I were fucking like rabbits over at my place. My roommate had his own steady and we accommodated each other easily. Occasionally double dating.

I had convinced her to finally get on the pill despite her religious concerns, and we had begun to find what we liked sexually, how to fuck, how to make each other climax, and our kinks.

We both loved oral. And I'm happy to say we were both quite good at it.

As I have already described, Chris had an amazing way of taking a hard cock firmly into her mouth -- which a guy needs -- and coordinating her tight lips, tongue, mouth and throat to a deep and explosive orgasm.

On the other hand, I like to eat a pussy slowly, delicately, and unhurriedly build her up to her own orgasm.

I start at the breasts, slowly lick down the tummy, teasing and nibbling, roll around the belly button, and then jump away and spread the legs wide. Not touching anything. Breathing.

Then I slowly lick and kiss an inner thigh up to the vulva, but not lick it yet. Then the other leg doing the same while I move my hands up to her breasts and play with a nipple of two.

I like to wait until her breath starts to get deeper, and then put both of my hands on her thighs, spread them wider, slowly licking on her vulva teasing, as my hands start to move closer to the clit, put my mouth on her slit and then start to tongue inside tasting her sweet juices and fucking her with my tongue. On occasion moving down and licking her ass to wet it and put a finger or thumb on it to tease.

Then finally I move up to her clit, take two fingers and pull back the clitoral head, and start to lick around it until I finally take it into my mouth.

My favorite oral skill is to take the girl's clit into my mouth, purse and press my lips tightly around it, use my hands to pull back her clitoral hood to expose it in all of its pink pearl glory, and start to give her clit a little "blow job." Moving my lips up and down, sucking, licking and doing everything that I like a girl to do with my cock.

Then flatten my tongue as wide and hard as I can against her pussy and lick her clit hard and fast, and before you know it, they are bucking, weaving, soaking the sheets cumming and pulsing until she's screaming for the heavens. It worked every time. Sometimes they'd squirt like Chris would on occasion.

If I needed an need an extra winner I shoved a finger into her ass. That finished the deal every time.

The love making was a done deal, but as it turned out we both liked light bondage.

Maybe it was the years of growing up under a controlling father, but Chris really liked taking the power in bed. I mean, "made her really hot and super wet" liked. On the other hand, I like taboo. The dirtier it is the hotter I got.

Her favorite thing was tying my arms and legs spread eagled to the bed and taking full control of the sex. We bought some soft ropes at the fabric store.

Nothing harsh, violent or nonconsensual, but she liked my having no control, taking the reins, and leading the way. Especially riding cowgirl grinding into me and rocking back and forth rubbing her clit hard into my pubic bone until she came.

That was okay with me. I was pumping my load deep inside her watching that flame of redhair right above her pussy and perfect breasts bouncing.

On occasion a bit of BDSM, but fun, light stuff. Mostly Chris deciding the sex acts for that session. My oral, her sitting on my face while I ate her, straight sex, occasionally anal, and many, many orgasms.

Not all the time. Usually it was normal male, female sexual roles, but part of a great sex life is recognizing what your partner occasionally needs and desires.

On the other hand, I love women's asses. Not just the ass itself, as Chris' was world class, it was the curve of the cheeks, the dimples on the side and her pink, winding rosebud.

I love to kiss and lick a woman's ass, roll my fingers and tongue around the little pink hole and the highly sensitive outer ring, lick it up and down with a flat tongue making it wet and pliable, and then spreading her cheeks and tongue fucking her rosebud until she starts to squeal. As I said I like taboo and dirty.

I have no idea why this happens, nerve endings I guess, but if you have a girl on her back with her legs spread and her ass in the air when you shove your tongue into her ass her clit jumps out in a mini-erection. The minute I would do it to Chris little Chrissy would come out to play making masturbation and eating her so much more arousing!

All I know is we were young, our hormones were soaring, and the sex was loving and hot.

And then there was Nikki.

Who was increasingly starting to tease me, bug me, and sexually come on to me. Especially at inappropriate times like family picnics.

It got a bit much and finally at the next one I sat her down with both of us gobbling down a hotdog. I had a bottle of beer and gave her a sip of mine since she was only 18.

"Nik, I'm going to do it, and actually your sister agrees I should do it too. She likes the idea that I'll be your first. She knows I will be gentle and kind."

She looked startled, but smiled.

"Will you do me the favor, since I am the guy, let me pick the time, the best place, and way to do this?"

"This is a big deal for you. A big deal for the future road of your life. You don't want to mess this up, and make it a bad thing. Do you?" And I nodded towards family. She nodded no.

"Believe me, I want you. I masturbate thinking about you. (I said lying through my teeth.) Trust Chris and me to find the place and time when all of your dreams will be fulfilled. OK?"

She nodded yes.

"Good. And one more thing," and I leaned into her to whisper, "You will need to shave all of your pubic hair. All of it that afternoon. Your pussy must be completely smooth and bare. Ask Chris how to do it. You want to be careful shaving the curves of your naughty bits. After all, we want the only Nik to be your name," and I smiled.

"And don't forget to shave your asshole too."

She didn't know how to react.

"Watch some porn. You'll see what I mean," this time I winked and went off to the ice bucket to grab another brew and a ham and cheese sandwich.

I walked back to Chris. Gave her a loving peck on her check and pulled her aside to share my conversation with Nikki.

We walked over to her together, told her we wanted to discuss plans, excused ourselves from the gathering, I put the food down, and we strolled into the woods. Chris and I were walking hand in hand.

We found a quiet and private spot far away against a large oak where no one else could see.

Chris said, "Nik, we need to establish the ground rules. OK?"

Nikki nodded yes.

Chris continued, "Good she said. I've set it up for next Saturday night."

She turned and looked at me, "I'll make sure she is ready and also, not on the rag." She smiled a knowing smile. If she is no go. Agree?"

I did.

"The folks will be out of the house for some big work party for dad. Nik and I can come over to your place without anyone knowing. Dad always gets tanked at these things and the stays late. Can you set it up with you roommate?"

Gulp.

"Sure. No problem."

Chris went on, "Nikki, we'll have a nice home cooked dinner, and I will let you drink wine as long as it is not too much"

"Then we will move into the bedroom, but let me make myself completely clear, I will be in there with you watching the entire time. Understood?"

Nikki was starting to squirm a little bit against the tree. She was wearing a cute, short sleeve blouse that was unbuttoned just below her healthy breasts and tied into a bow. Also, cute shorts with cuffs that were loose around the thighs.

I looked at Chris and slowly started to move my fingers up Nikki's inner thigh teasing her and heading towards her fresh, 18 year old pussy giving her a dose of her own medicine.

Her mouth dropped and looked at me with eyes wide. Meanwhile I was looking at Chris making sure this was OK with her. She nodded yes with her big, green eyes.

I heard a throaty, "Ohhh" escape from Nik's mouth.

I moved my fingers closer to their goal and went straight for her pussy and started to tease up and down her slit. I was glad I told her to shave it bare for Saturday night. As Nikki had a tad more pubic hair than her older sister.

She was wet already and starting to breathe harder and faster. I moved up to her clit and I heard a load gasp that turned into a moan.

I looked back to Chris and said, "She soaking," and noticed that Chris had quietly opened her short's top button, put her hand down to her own vagina, and started to caress herself. I could see her arousal growing in the reddening of her freckled cheeks.

I leaned into Chris, gave her a long, deep soul kiss our tongues making love to each other for a while and then whispered in her ear.

"Should I make her cum?"

I could tell that Chris wasn't far away from her own orgasm as she nodded yes.

My problem was my cock was now really hard and really huge and the head was bursting in my shorts so much it hurt. I had no choice but to unzip and pull it out just for the physical release.

Both woman saw it and grew even more excited.

I pulled the zipper of Nikki's shorts down to give myself more room to maneuver.

"Nikki, I am going to make you cum right here, right now leaning against this tree with your older sister watching you. And then, I am going to put my fingers that are soaking in your juices into your mouth and you are going to lick them clean so they don't smell like pussy when we go back to the picnic."

"When you climax, please don't shout out loud. I don't want your father and brothers running over here and beating the shit out of me. Got it?!"

And I went to town on her sweet, young clit.

First, I moved my fingers into her sopping pussy to get them wet, then went back up to her clit, put my thumb and middle finger on either side and started to stoke up and down like I was masturbating a small penis. Each stroke pulled her hood up and then I went down the entire length to the sweet nub of her joy button to rub the sensitive underside.

Finally, I stopped jerking her off, put my thumb and finger on it, pressed down and got serious in making her cum.

She did. Shaking and moaning and threw her hand down on her shorts, over my hand and roll around it pulsing and quivering against my hand.

I heard a stifled moan to my side and Chris had reached her own climax. Pulsing and quivering like her little sister. I stared at her crotch praying that she had not gotten so wet it had soaked through for the entire family to see.

Both climaxes calmed down and as promised, I took my hand out of Nikki's shorts and put them up to her still open and panting mouth.

"Lick them clean. Suck all of your juices off of my fingers. And slide them in.

Even though I had warned her a shocked look came over her face. Obviously she had never done anything like this before. I didn't care and slid my fingers inside her sweet, young mouth. She was a good girl, closed her lips around them and started lick my fingers clean circling them with her tongue and swallowing it down.

Meanwhile Chris had grabbed my cock and was working it like a madwoman. Really concentrating on the head. The girl knew what she was doing with a dick in her hand.

While Nikki was at work on cleaning my right hand, I leaned over to Chris again, looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you. I hope you enjoyed our preview of the fun we will have on Saturday night."

She nodded yes with sex hungry eyes, and gave her a deep, loving kiss.

I said, "Ready for more?" and looked back at Nikki, took my cock in my other hand, and while stroking my throbbing erection said, "Kneel down." It wasn't a request. It was a command and I put my hand on her shoulder and shoved down her to her knees, pointed my cock at her face and said, "Open your mouth, now!"

She did and I popped. Shooting stream after stream of my hot, sticky, cum all over her face. Coating her beautiful, young redheaded face with my milky white paint with a few good shots straight into her mouth.

I looked down at her lovely face, admiring my work, with my cum dripping all over outside in this public park with her family a couple hundreds yards away.

It was a gorgeous sight.

"We better get some napkins to clean you up," I said with a grin.

Looking at Chris I said, "Looking at the two of you we should probably make an excuse so we can go straight to a car and get out of here. Maybe a female emergency like one of you got your period? The woman will understand and the guys will be embarrassed and no one will notice or think about it.

She agreed and headed off.

I looked at Nikki now standing up with my cum dripping down her face, over her lips, and onto her blouse and cleavage.

"Are you sure you want to go through with Saturday night after this?"

She did.

So we moved forward with our plan.

(More to come.)


LAHomedog
LAHomedog
354 Followers