Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister Pt. 05

Story Info
I Take Nikki's Anal Virginity.
3.4k words
4.35
25.2k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
354 Followers

Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister -- Part Five

Where were we:

"Chris, don't get me wrong, I'm going to fuck her in the ass and take her anal cherry too."

I know that is your plan We will see, but this is what you are going to do right now."

And she gave me a huge kiss, sticking her tongue in my mouth exploring it as she grabbed my hard cock and shoved it into her wet, welcoming, wonderful pussy.

I started fucking Chris hard, thrusting in and out of her, ploughing her wet pussy with my hard cock reaming her open, laying next to Nikki who was still tied up next to us.

At 18 she had never seen anything like this. Hell, it was a night of firsts for her. Bondage, forced blowjobs, popped cherry, her sister rubbing one out for her, and now our fucking next to her.

Her brain was exploding. And her pussy was too.

"Please! Untie me so I can masturbate. Please."

I paused inside of Chris' vagina and said, "No" and continued to fuck her sister.

I moved my fingers down to Chris' pussy and started to rub around her clit with the intention of making her cum as we fucked.

I did.

As she laid there next to her sister screaming and moaning.

I stopped fucking her and laid down to kiss her, caress her, and love her up.

"I'm glad you came. I am going to fuck Nikki up the ass now."

"No!"

Oh yes. I am," and I rolled off her and sat down on Nikki's thighs and looked at her.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass right now and claim your anal cherry too whether you want it or not.

And I reached for the lube.

And We're Back:

Chapter 14:

I had fucked Chris and made her cum laying next to her younger sister, Nikki, on my bed and somehow was able to control myself enough not to shoot inside and hold my load for Nikki's ass. At least that is what I was intending.

Asses turn me on. Let's be completely blunt and honest, asses turn me on more than anything. With woman, I am an ass and leg man.

I really, really like to fuck a tight ass.

Put my hard, fat cock into a girl's asshole, stretch it wide, feel the tight channel open passed the first ring, the soft clinging of her rectum around my cock as I moved deeper into it and it grabs more of me, at that second ring, grabbed my cock, go in balls deep, and fuck her as hard as I can until I shoot all of my cum up her bowels.

My favorite way to fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I like a nice rack and pussy as much as the next guy, and as I said, Chris had the nicest set of tits I had ever seen in my entire life, and I had seen a lot of tits.

From "Playboy" Playmates starting at 14, to years of web porn and the Chat sites, and through my various girlfriends in high school, college and my adult work life I had fondled the entire spectrum. From just little nips to major double DDs.

One afternoon during my undergrad a group of us were watching the 49ers on TV, and making burgers. Our group's trick was to form two small beef patties, slice a tomato, put a tomato slice on a patty, and a slice of American cheese, put the second patty on, form it into a burger, broil it and Voila! A hamburger with the tomato and melted cheese inside.

Yumbo.

I had a late night getting a school project ready to turn in and after burgers went into our hostess' bedroom to lay down for a nap.

About a half hour later KK came in. I will not mention her name since she is now a major TV star with a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, but is legendary for her Jayne Mansfield size DD chest.

We had never done anything together and both her boyfriend and my girlfriend were in the living room at the party.

She laid down besides me, cuddled up, rested those big 21 year old tits on my chest and closed her eyes to join me. America enjoys her big boobs in her 30s and 40s. She was only 21, a senior in college and still as firm as she had been bouncing around her high school gym's locker room at 18.

After a while laying there simply became impossible. I leaned towards her and kissed her softly, KK responded, and soon we were making out. My right hand snaked under her blouse to her bra, slid under it and started to caress her "adult site" dream boob.

It was huge. Larger than my hand. You know that old saying, "Larger than a mouthful is a waste." No, it is not.

Firm. Her cellular structure was solid and dense. Wide, flat nipples like a lot of big breasted woman. I could barely make out the texture of her areola, but a surprising perk nipple.

We continued to makeout and I moved my hand from her breast to her tight, Levi, 501 jeans. Unbuttoned them, and moved around her pubic hair -- back then we all had it and nobody shaved. I was delighted that KK was not horrible hairy -- and slowly moved down to her pussy and clit.

I put my hand on it and waited for the okay.

It came in the very deep tongue that was shoved into my mouth, and I started to circle her clit.

When we started this was not my intention. I was simply taking a nap. Then those huge, heavy tits were on my chest, and all I wanted to do after all of the years in the halls of the school staring, I want to feel them, but now I really wanted to make her cum

I know what I'm doing when fingering a girl's pussy. I started to roll around her clit. I love fingering a clit. Maybe that's how girl's feel about jerking off a cock? I don't know. I'm not a girl, but I love to finger a clit, get a girl hot, and if they will let me, make them cum.

You know what is confusing to me? I don't understand how it seems that the majority of guys don't like it, do it, or focus on it. Don't you want to get the girl hot and get off? Do you think she is just going to make you cum because you demand?

Sure, a lot of girls will do that. But that is obligation. If she wants to do it, if she desires to do it, if she is hot to do it, it is a much better orgasm for you.

If you know how to caress a clit to make a girl cum, you can be a God. The girl cums first.

Look, don't you like it when a chick knows how to jerk you off?

You know how you do it. You know exactly what you like, the pressure, the, movement, the parts to be excited on your cock and your head. I like it when the thumb goes over the front ridge of the head of my cock and hits down on it while the fingers on back of the hand pulls the skin up and down and guides over the sensitive fenulum and it wasn't too long until KK starting to undulate under my fingers. We had an entire party right outside the bedroom door and she was biting my lip to keep her moans, and shouts from the entire party.

And while still completely clothed, with my hands down her jeans, she came bucking and screaming and actually bit my lower lip in passion, as she convulsed over, and over again.

We laid there together. My hand still on her vagina as she came down kissing lovingly. I took my hand out of her pants and kissed her some more.

My lip hurt.

She brought her left up to my head, stroked my long, wavy hair and said, "Thank you. You are a nice man." Kissed me and left the room to go back to the party.

But I like asses better.

There is nothing like a tight ass. Firm, round, tight in a pair of pants preferable jeans, or yoga pants, inviting you to fuck her fast and hard.

Look, humans are sexually attracted to, and excited by things that are curved.

We are.

Humans get aroused by breasts, buns, the heads of penises, balls, muscles like biceps, clits, pecs. Things that are round.

We get hot over round things.

Take a moment to thing about it. It doesn't matter what sex are, your lifestyle of even you gender orientation, we are all attracted to things that are round.

I once had a girl who was a "friend with benefits" tell me that she found me hot because I had a "penis shaped head." Really?! Okay. I could work with that if that is why she wanted to fuck me.

I thought she had great breasts and a sweet tasting pussy.

Whatever gets you hot.

Smaller chested chicks can be really hot too. Actually any size breast if the girl is attractive and hot in her own way, but if she doesn't have a nice ass, I'm softer than the pillow that your 80 year old mother sleeps on.

That is why I have fucked guys on occasion.

For that tight, hard ass and firm buns.

Chapter 15:

The curves of a tight ass, the dimples on the sides, the little indentation at the bottom of the waist, the way it curves into the thigh and forms that wonderful sight, the occasionally tramp stamp. The look from behind naked, firm, tight, sometimes wide with the occasional flash of asshole, pussy and even balls how do you not want to grab it, hold it, caress it, and fuck it?!

The reason why I occasionally fuck a guy's ass is because even though I wasn't necessarily attracted to guys, the way I saw it, a mouth is a mouth and an ass is an ass.

It is a hot thing to fuck a woman's ass because of the view, it is so tight, and it is so dirty and wrong. That is not where your cock is suppose to go. It is designed to go in her vagina.

However a guy doesn't have a vagina. Frequently their asses are firmer, tighter and more attractive in a tight pair of jeans and the asshole is the same. Just as tight and inviting, but with two bonuses. You get to fuck the head of your cock against his prostate to sometimes make him cum. And if that doesn't do it, You can stroke his hard cock while him on his knees and make him shoot all over the bed.

Hot.

Back to girls. The finest, tightest ass I ever met and fucked was Monica. God it looked fine in a pair of skin tight jeans!

She was a short cute brunette who was a work colleague. We met over the copy machine. About 5'-4", you know I like spinners, maybe 120 lbs., firm B-cup breasts with the cutest, I would learn, mole on her right breast just under her nipple. Adorable. A winning smile, and an ass that could have won championships around the world in pageants.

She was deaf.

So I learned American Sign Language. I still know a lot of it.

I have always thought that when you learn a new language or go into a new country the first thing you have to learn are the swear words.

What is the point of knowing a different language is you can't say fuck and shit!

For example, in Japanese, shit is "kuso!" In French it is "merde." I spent a month working in Japan asking them what the Japanese word for fuck was, and all I got was smiles and giggles. Finally on my last day as I was been driven by a taxi to the airport with my translator I said, "Juriko, I have spent a month here and I still don't know what the Japanese word for fuck is." And she said, "That's because they are all embarrassed. The Japanese word for fuck is "fuck."

They learned fuck and blowjob from the American GIs after World War II!!!

There was no Japanese word for fuck!

Back to Monica and her world-class ass:

I learned American Sign well enough to communicate and she was a pretty good lip reader. (I still know how to say fuck, cunnilingus, fuck you, blowjob, and my favorite bullshit in American Sign, and I can still sort of talk in American Sigh.)

We started dating. She was hot. I was cute, and I had taken the time to enroll in a class to learn American Sign.

At some point in our affair she rolled over and gave me her ass.

In many ways, Monica was the hottest fuck of my life. Being deaf, and missing that sense I think made the others finer and more sensitive. She certainly reacted that way while we made love.

We had been fucking for a while that night and I had made her cum twice. I had cum once when she finally rolled over on her knees, put her hands on her cheeks, pulled them apart and silently offered her ass to me.

I lubed her up, fingered her until she was ready, and slowly put my cock in. I could tell she wanted me to fuck her hard and I did.

She was a screamer, but didn't know it.

And she shook the walls as she came harder than she ever did with me in her pussy as I pumped my hard, wide cock up her ass until I came shooting over and over and over. Filling her ass with my hot cum, coating her insides with my white, sticky, milk until my large, engorged balls were drained and spent.

Since it was my second orgasm of the night I was surprised by how large it was. Sometimes you cum and really shoot hard a few pumps and that is it. The sensation is inside, but the amount of sperm that you ejaculate from you balls is not This was a totally, fucking flood of cum. I literally shot rope after rope of sperm up her ass, so many times that my balls actually started to hurt and they drained so dramatically.

We collapsed with my weight upon her and I moved my hands over to her face and signed, "I love you."

I didn't last. We broke up a couple of months later.

Back to Nikki's lovely, firm, really tight 18 year old ass.

Chapter 15:

I had the lube in my hand, spread some on my index finger and teased around her asshole.

"Nikki, I am going to fuck your ass and take your anal virginity. You probably never thought this would happen. Maybe you didn't know that it is an act that sometimes people do. I have a hunch since I know you watch computer porn you do, but none of that matters because in just a few short minutes, I am going to put my very wide cock up your ass and fuck you. And I intend to make you cum screaming to high heaven and I intend to shoot my hot, wet, sticky, cum up your ass deep into your bowels so it is dripping down your thigh as you walk to the bathroom with a totally stretched asshole being used as an onramp rather than an exit.

I am also going to give you an orgasm as I fuck your cute little ass with my big cock larger, and unlike any you have ever had.

But don't misunderstand me, I am going to take your anal virginity.

I already have your virginity. I wish I had claimed your oral virginity. I know I didn't, but your will now know your entire life when Chris and I are married and we are sharing family dinners together that I not only took your virginity -- that you blackmailed me to do -- but also fucked you up the ass and, took your anal one too and shot my sperm into it!

And when Chris and my kids are running around and you are playing with your nephews and nieces you will know that they were created by the same sperm that I'm about to shoot up your ass.

I moved my index finger into her ass between those tight, pert 18 year old cheeks. She clenched a bit, but I moved out, went back in and kept doing that until I felt her start to relax on my finger.

I pulled out, put on more lube reinserted my finger into her butt and moved it this time all the way down her rectum right to the 2nd ring.

I'm experienced enough to know how to take an anal virginity so I moved my other hand underneath Nikki and started to rub on her clit until she started to move and moan maybe against her will, but not her desire.

Chris was up on her elbows looking on with a combination of disbelief and amazement. I think her breathing was starting to get faster and hotter. Mine would too if I was laying on a bed two feet away from my younger sister watching some guy finger fuck her ass.

I decided to go for it and moved my finger through the 2nd ring and inside her ass.

I could feel the heat, 98.6 burning on my skin and I kept going until I was knuckle deep. A muffled cry came out of Nikki as her hips protectively jerked back away from the assault. I slide out until the only the tip of my finger was in and played around teasing in and out of her ass. I began to slowly push back into her rectum until I reached her inner sphincter again.. I turned to look back at Chris who was now laying there wide eyed with an opened mouth panting with excitement.

"Did you know the inner sphincter of your ass is the strongest muscle in your entire body? That's why it hurts so much if you jam something in rather than taking the time to loosen it and relax it."

I decided it fuck it. Enough already. Jammed some lube on the head of my cock and jammed it in balls deep.

Nikki screamed.

No shit! I had just taken her anal virginity, jammed my hard cock up her ass and it was three fingers wide. I didn't care.

This one was for me. I slowly fucked Nikki's ass in a nice steady pace as my heavy balls rocked against her ass.. As she loosened up I could feel the heat rise on her face and her pussy starting to glisten. I picked up my pace and began to rail her ass pumping into her with everything I had.

Meanwhile, despite her feelings about my assfucking her sister, Chris' hand was deep into her cunt going at it. I could hear her breathing getting faster and harder with more than a few moans starting to fill the room.

I was fucking Nikki so hard her body was starting to pound into the headboard. She started to grunt and moan as I knew she would.. The moaning became a chorus as I heard Chris joining in. I took a quick peek over my shoulder. Chris' legs were stretched straight out, her toes curling and she came in a screaming orgasm.

That was all I needed. I looked down at Nikki and said, you need to cum right now because I am going to and I don't give a shit if you do or not.

"You want to cum?" She nodded a frantic yes, I put my thumb on her clit and started to rub in a hard circle. It didn't take long until she let out a guttural, animalistic roar and came her ass grabbing, and clutching my cock as it pulsed harder and harder with her orgasm.

And I shot everything I had left up her ass. Rope after rope after rope.

I stayed in her ass when I was done and moved it slowly in until I began to soften.

Pulled out, took Chris' head in my hands, kissed her and said, "I guess we have a lot to figure out tomorrow

Rolled over and let Chris lovingly take care of her sister.

(More to come.)


LAHomedog
LAHomedog
354 Followers