Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Chris and I fuck next to Nikki after I took her virginity.
3k words
4.44
22.8k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
353 Followers

Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister -- Part Four

Disclaimers: The usual stuff. Non-com, etc. Of course, everyone is over 18.
Comments are always welcome. Like everyone else on here, I write for the community to enjoy. I hope you do.

Where were we:

There is nothing like the feel of a virgin pussy being fucked for the first time.

It is soft as velvet, yet tighter than a vice. Extremely wet and lubricated, however the lubrication is thick, but not like KY Jelly, and the juices are wet and flowing, but not like a liquid lube like Astroglide.

More than all of that, it is the feeling of how the pussy grabs your cock and pulls it in as if the subconscious biological needs have taken over the girl's brain pulling you in, doing everything it can to milk your seed to shoot into her womb and impregnate her as you take her virginity. The biology of 1.000s of years taking over a vagina and a penis both attempting to fulfill their natural goal to reproduce the species.

I got caught up in the feeling and began to fuck Nikki harder and harder. I moved my thumb down to her clit and began to rub it. Her bucking and panting were getting harder and faster. She started to moan, then screaming, as she started to buck so hard I thought I might lose my grip. She grabbed my ass and started to shove my cock in harder and harder and started to scream bloody murder as she came buck and pulsing around my cock screaming, "Chris, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh Chris, I'm coming."

And against my better judgment I came. Shoving my cock balls deep as far into her as I could and shot my gigantic load, rope after rope after rope with the head of my cock deep inside her womb.

I collapsed onto Nikki, and we both laid there for some time panting.

I finally got my wits back around me, look up at Chris and said, "I'm sorry. I lost control. I didn't mean to cum. Will you ever forgive me."

She smiled at me tenderly and said, "It's okay. I understand under the circumstances." Leaned in and gave me a loving kiss.

I looked at Nikki and said, "Are you okay?" All she could do at that moment was smile. So I pulled out, rolled over, looked at Chris and said, "I need a beer."

Stood up, looked down at Nikki in her post-orgasmic bliss and thought how she had no idea about what was going to happen next.

And we're back:

Chapter 12:

Chris and I sat on the edge of the bed together hugging and kissing each other for reassurance that everything was still okay between us, and that we were comfortable with the understanding that under the circumstances we had done the right thing. I was petting her hair and gazing lovingly into her eyes and she was doing the same with me.

Nikki was on the bed behind us still coming down from not only losing her virginity, but having two large orgasms and being tied up for the first time in her sexual life.

As a matter of fact, she still was tied up and I had no plans to untie her.

I sipped on my beer and said to Chris, "You want some? It was an Iron City the unofficial beer of Pittsburgh, or as the ad said, "The beer drinker's beer."

Pennsylvania still has "blue laws." You can only buy liquor and wine in state stores. (Oregon also still has blue laws. You can still only buy liquor in a state store but you can buy beer and wine in a grocery store.) Not in Pennsylvania. Liquor and wine only in a state store and you could only buy beer either as a six pack from a bar, or as a case in a beer distributor.

Beer distributors were large warehouses filled with cases of every type of beer stacked high with wide aisles in between. I assume for the forklifts to do their job. And you drove over there to grab either a half a case or a full case to bring home.

It was still a blue collar working town. The Burgh now is a high-tech town the genesis being when Westinghouse made the downtown their world headquarters, and then fueled by the computer department at Carnegie-Mellon just like Silicon Valley is fueled by the computer department at Stanford.

A very popular commercial was running a lot back then during Steeler and Pirates games. It was set in a beer distributor's warehouse with a good looking, macho, thick-necked working-type guy walking from the back of the warehouse to the front passing the piles of cartons of beer. The camera was tracking back with him as he walking down the aisle towards us talking.

He pointed to a pile of cases. "You see that beer? That's for weekends."

He moved forward, stopped at the next group of cases, pointed and said, "You see that beer? That's for impressing your friends."

And he starting walking again until he got to the section with the cases of Iron City. He stopped, picked a bottle up, opened it, held it in his hand, shoved it towards the camera for all to see, looked into the camera and said, "You see this one? This one is for drinkin'!"

And they cut as he started to raise the bottle to his mouth as the announcer told us about the splendors of Iron City Beer.

"Iron, the beer drinker's beer!"

That was Pittsburgh in a nutshell.

Like London, other European cities, and even San Francisco, after the church, the hub of social life and culture was the neighborhood saloon.

It was "Cheers." Someplace where you could always find a friend. That why Chris and I had our favorite booth in her neighborhood joint up on Squirrel Hill. The only beer on tap was Iron City, and there was always a large glass jar filled with peeled hardboiled eggs in water for a quarter. 25¢ for a hardboiled egg when you were hungry, or a ham and cheese sandwich on white for a bit more.

You didn't say, "I want a beer, or give me an Iron City. You said, "Give me an Iron."

And that's what we were sipping on the edge of the bed. An Iron.

We looked back at Nikki, tied up, spread eagled on the bed, her young firm tits still heaving, her now non-virgin pussy shaved bare and dripping from her juices and my gigantic orgasm, with her red hair splayed around her head on the sheet framing her young, post orgasmic face.

She looked incredible.

"I looked at Chris and said, "We have to get her a "morning after" pill tomorrow." She nodded yes. Thankfully, it was legal to do that in PA.

"I've got to pee. Will you watch her for me?" and Nikki plaintively said in a small voice. "I've got to pee too."

"Yes, of course you do," I said to her. I looked at Chris, "Well I guess it 's only fair, but she must stay cuffed. You might have to escort her in. Is that okay with you?

She thought, and nodded yes.

"Okay Nikki, you can go pee, but you are going to be cuffed, Chris will escort you, and if you try to run away there will be a consequence. Do you understand and agree?

She nodded yes.

I rolled over and sat on her chest. I couldn't resist and played with her tits for a bit. I also reached back down and fiddled her clit for a moment or two.

Well, maybe I dipped my cock into her mouth for a little while. Just for a little while.

I unlocked one arm and brought it to her chest then unlocked the other and cuffed her in the front.

"This way you can wipe yourself. You can thank me later.

I then took a rope on her leg, untied it from the bedpost, and tied it to her other one. I then untied her left leaving the rope tied to the post.

We reached over, helped to pull her up, and Chris escorted her to the bathroom and Nikki shuffled towards it with her tied ankles and maybe a rather sore pussy as I sat there finishing off my Iron.

They returned. "Do you feel better?" I asked Nikki. She nodded "I bet you do."

I patted the bed. "Time to come back over here for your next adventure."

I could tell that Nikki did not want to. I said in my most commanding voice, "Nikki, please don't make me ask again," and she begrudgingly moved over.

I patted the middle of the bed once again and told her to climb on. She did laying there scared and looking very young at that moment.

I sat back on top of her, took a handcuff off, looked down at her sweet face and said, "Roll over."

"What?"

"You heard me. Roll over," and I lifted off of her enough for her to roll over onto her tummy. I re-cuffed her to the bed and re-tied the ropes to the posts. Climbed off and looked at the small of her back, spread eagled, and writhing in distress on the bed.

My God, what a fine, tight ass and that tramp stamp as she rolled around nervously.

I looked at Chris, "Did you know she had that tramp stamp?"

She did.

My cock had recuperated and was starting to get hard again. I looked at Chris, and said, "I still have to pee, and I'm starting to get hard." I took Chris' small and beautiful hand and moved it to her sister's pussy.

"Do me a favor, and keep this going," guiding her to Nikki's clit and starting to roll her fingers around it with my hand on top.

She grabbed her hand back and shouted, "No! That's gross. My own sister. No."

"Okay, that is your choice. I completely understand, but if you love her as much as you say you do you'll keep her motor humming because I am going to have her again. You know as a woman if you're hot and bothered, it will not only make it easier on her, but give her a much better sexual experience to end her big night."

"And she is going to have one last sexual experience to crown her big night."

And I looked at Chris with a no option look in my eye.

I took her hand back and put it on Nikki's clit. "Go on. It's really okay. Pretend you are playing with yourself. I know you know how to do that" and kissed her deeply.

And helped her to get it started.

Chris was hesitant at first. Slowly, shyly moving around her sister's clit. I took her fingers, tucked them into Nikki's soaking pussy to help lube things up, and brought them back to that sweet, young clit.

"I'll be right back."

I thought I heard some soft moans emitting from Nikki as I closed the bathroom door.

I spent some time in the bathroom.. Peed like a race horse on a flat rock, washed my hands, my junk, and Nikki's pussy off of my face, and came back out to the room to witness an amazing sight.

Something I never thought I'd see in a million years.

Chris had her hand in her younger sister's pussy moving with serious intention. I could see it in her movements, but more importantly Chris' face. And Nikki's hips were undulating in total ecstasy bucking against Chris' hand as she was moaning with a sex-filled growl over and over.

I stood back and thought, "What the fuck!"

Chris was sitting there on the side of the bed with a total expression of love on her face. That lovely face that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Cute as hell, freckled delightfully, the eyes, the smile, framed by that red hair, that face was red and aroused with those freckles glimmering in the bedroom light.

Her breasts were heaving with arousal, her nipples hard and her small areola's starting to flatten out like a woman's body getting ready to cum because her other hand was on her own clit rubbing it in that special way that she likes to make herself cum.

I had seen that. The way that she stroked around her clit, pulled the hood back and rubbed some more and then pressed down with two fingers rolling around with her hood under the fingers to bring on her arousal, with her pelvis moving on its own free will until she was close to screaming and bucking against her own hand.

And that's what Chris did for her little sister rubbing on Nikki's pussy and clit bringing her little sister to a huge, screaming orgasm as Nikki came for the third time tonight writhing against her bonds, her limbs straining in what may have been her largest orgasm of the night, panting and moaning and once again screaming Chris' name over and over.

Chris, Chris, Chris, I'm coming. I'm coming again. I'm coming again!!!

And despite herself, with her hand down between her legs, and I watched Chris start to spiral into her own orgasm trying desperately to swallow her moans, but incapable as her climax got the best of her and she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!" over and over.

This was a sight that I wasn't expecting and never thought I'd see in a million years, but it was quite simply the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. Her orgasm jerked her beautiful face in my direction, she noticed me watching her cum and in that moment she said, "Fuck me."

Wow.

Chapter 13:

So I grabbed Chris and threw her onto the bed and said, "You really want me to fuck you?" She said, "Yes!"

"Here? Right now?"

"Yes!"

And I led her to the other side of the bed, laid down next to her sister, Nikki, and put mu cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"You really want this?"

"Yes."

"You know that your sister is laying next to you, right?!"

"Yes, Please fuck me now."

"Really?!"

"Yes! Will you shut up and fuck me already!

I moved up, cupped her face in her hands and said, "Yes!"

Even though Chris and I had never experienced this together, I had and there is nothing hotter than fucking together in same room sex.

It is live porn and the hottest thing I know.

I have never been a huge fan of group sex. I had done it more than once. Three ways, four ways and rooms full of guys and girls fucking and sucking in every combination imaginable, and I'm not going to lie, It was always really hot and a lot of fun mostly on drinks and drugs. Just not my thing.

I had an aunt and uncle who were swingers. In, as they would say, "the lifestyle." They fucked other couples all around the world, and had a regular couple out of Texas who they swapped with on a regular basis.

I understood. She was 18 when they got married, and he was 21. Actually, they got married three days after her 18th birthday.

They were in love, hot for each other and as she said to me, "wanted to fuck," but back then unless it was in the backseat of a car or in the bushes someplace an unmarried couple couldn't have sex. So, they got married so they could sleep together in her parents' house and fuck. They never got to sew their wild oats like we can nowadays.

They started sowing them in their late 30s fucking anyone and everyone that they found attractive and were willing. I understood, and always admired them for their sexual tenacity, but that wasn't for me.

However, I loved same room sex. Having another couple close enough to you to watch while you were having sex with your partner of choice and they were also getting it on is the hottest thing of all.

And Nikki was laying on the bed next to us. Not another couple fucking, but Chris' sister, naked, and tied to my bed spread wide open.

"But I had another idea of how this evening was going to go."

"I know. I don't like your idea, but I know."

"Chris, don't get me wrong, I'm going to fuck her in the ass and take her anal cherry too."

I know that is your plan We will see, but this is what you are going to do right now."

And she gave me a huge kiss, sticking her tongue in my mouth exploring it as she grabbed my hard cock and shoved it into her wet, welcoming, wonderful pussy.

I started fucking Chris hard, thrusting in and out of her, ploughing her wet pussy with my hard cock reaming her open, laying next to Nikki who was still tied up next to us.

At 18 she had never seen anything like this. Hell, it was a night of first for her. Bondage, forced blowjobs, popped cherry, her sister rubbing one out for her, and now our fucking next to her.

Her brain was exploding. And her pussy was too.

"Please! Untie me so I can masturbate. Please."

I paused inside of Chris' vagina and said, "No" and continued to fuck her sister.

I moved my fingers down to Chris' pussy and started to rub around her clit with the intention of making her cum as we fucked.

I did.

As she laid there next to her sister screaming and moaning.

I stopped fucking her and laid down to kiss her, caress her, and love her up.

"I'm glad you came. I am going to fuck Nikki up the ass now."

"No!"

Oh yes. I am," and I rolled off her and sat down on Nikki's thighs and looked at her.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass right now and claim your anal cherry too whether you want it or not.

And I reached for the lube.

(More to come.)


LAHomedog
LAHomedog
353 Followers