All Comments on 'Blackmailed Into Submission Ch. 02'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent! A slut mother who smokes!

Very cool story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!

Would love to see another story of this smoking slut mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Slut Moms are the greatest

What a sweetheart, I hope she continues to take care of her son and all of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Freaking Hot!!!

Such a freaking hot story...would love to be that woman with all that hot young cock!!

billcoombsbillcoombsabout 15 years ago
SWEET STUFFING

THAT IS ONE SUPER TALE OF BALLS TO THE WALL FUCKING!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A SEQUEL IN MIND ??? THIS IS WHAT MAKES

LITEROTICA MY FAVORITE PAST TIME..LOVE TO HAVE A HARD ON

EVERY TIME I READ YOUR TALES OF TAIL!!!

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE...

BILL C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Disgusting Piece Of Crap

The very idea of whoring out one's mom is disgusting and is certainly not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

Absolutely a fantastic story about a slut! I just love the pompus bastards that read the whole story the make negative comments.

mrnormandymrnormandyover 8 years ago
what great time was had by all, more of the same please

great story line well written. more please, let your mind go wild!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the hottest, erotic story series I have ever read! If I could I'd give it 10 stars. So damn fucking hot.

waynekirk43waynekirk43about 8 years ago
great story

love to read about married women who are into group sex with loys of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

I definitely would like to read more about Beth getting into situations for her to suck and fuck.

cpigcpigover 7 years ago
Sprung?

Love to see hubby finding out about it, getting really pissed off, punishing her for not putting out for so many years and start slutting her out at the office and in dogging beats. The making the guys pay for the lap dance and orgy was not all that realistic I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love stories where slut Mother's submit to son's

Most of us can only fantasize about one's Mother submitting. Kneeling down and taking the cock in the mouth Laying face down on the carpet so she can be fucked , hard, in the ass. Posing for photos to be passed around to other guys. Crying when being called a slut, cunt, bitch, whore, cocksucker, etc., but still liking to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good sex scenes but not not believable

First, the kid is 18. He doesn't have enough experience to know good sex and blow jobs like a experienced man would. Having 18 years old just know how t dominate is rediculous like he is. No hesitation just knows what to do and say. No way a group of 18 year olds can keep a sucking fucking mom of one of their friends secret. Where is the dad when all this happens? Last her telling her sister how to act with her own husband is nothing to be blackmailed over. She said what she would no. She did to do it or offer to do it or cheat. So who cares?

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Glad you continued 👍👍

By the way, there is a diffwrence between 'to know' and 'right now'.

That's all the correction I have to give.

Other than that, keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the sine of a 20 something son. This is the work of a 13 to 50 year old who wants to show off to his friends and not an adult. Pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is pathetic and written for chronic masterbaters that don't get laid ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous