All Comments on 'Blackmailed - Jenna's Holiday Pt. 01'

by Jennastory

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too early to judge, one page doth not a story make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds promising so far.

LongeLongeover 2 years ago

Great start to your story. I look forward to the next chapter

betamale08betamale08over 2 years ago

Good start, well written too... Keep going, let's see where this goes!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that whole thing went stupid REALLY quickly. You didnt know it was a nudist resort? Oops its also for swingers!! Oh wow Ive always wanted a gang bang dear!!

S....T....U...P........I.......D like I said.

Ridiculous set up, too damned quick acceptance of everything and the poor hubby is going to be the reluctant cuck!

You illumicuckie members need help and should try to stop being so easy to rip apart on the trash you try and write. I thought this may be interesting, but only to the lowest common cuck trash it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped when i read the husband wanted to go to the Caribbean. Nothing ever good happens to a white wife in the Caribbean. Incoming Martin blackcock/slut/whore/cuckold ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Possible potential but the writing style feels like an early reader. The dialogue in places reads like it was written by a 15 yo virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am just curious about how she can lick one scrotum and then the other. A guy only has one scrotum and that one scrotum has two testicles inside of it.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****A good sex story I hope with more to come. One small question where are the pussy cheeks located 😁. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sorry i miss the blackmail part.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Not leavin’ yet…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous