Blackmailed - Jenna's Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
At the swinger's resort, Jenna has fun in the hot tub.
3k words
4.25
30k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- The Seduction Resort

The clean and modern lobby of the Seduction Resort overlooked the coral-coloured beach and the blue and green water of the Caribbean Sea. The staff wore white shirts and black trousers. They were efficient, polite, and friendly.

Jenna and Sam registered and a dark shinned man with gleaming white teeth approached them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Booth," he said. "Welcome to the Seduction Resort. My name is Winston. Let me escort you to your villa."

He picked up Jenna's suitcase. Sam rolled his along.

"The main restaurant is on the right," he said. "The path to the beach is straight ahead past the swimming pool. The tennis courts are to the left."

They meandered down the pathway. The air was rich with the scent of tropical flowers. Palm trees swayed in the gentle breeze. They heard laughter and the splashing by the pool.

Their one-bedroom bungalow was better than the photos on the website. Large and well appointed. At the foot of the king-sized bed was a white towel that had been folded into the shape of a swan. The bathroom was the size of the living room of their apartment. The French doors opened onto a private patio that contained a bistro set of two chairs and a metal table. In the corner was a rectangular bed, large enough for two.

"For afternoon sex?" Jenna said.

"It says that there are similar beds scattered throughout the property," Sam said reading from the brochure. "Fresh sheets are changed in the morning, afternoon, and evening. A box of condoms is by each bed."

"Ya mon," Winston said with a toothy smile. "This be a fun resort."

With that he exited their villa.

"Are you ready for this?" Sam asked her.

"Ya mon," she said.

They unpacked and sprayed themselves with suntan lotion before they left their villa. Sam had his beach towel tied around his waist. Jenna carried a tote bag with her towel and suntan lotion. She wore a floppy sunhat and a sheer white lace coverup. Neither wore bathing suits.

They strolled by the pool. Everyone was au-naturel. They meandered to the beach. No one wore a swimsuit.

"Ditch the towel," she said to Sam.

He did so and put it in Jenna's tote bag.

They walked along the sandy beach holding hands. Swimmers were frolicking in the water. Sunbathers were on the chaise lounges. Scattered among the palm trees that separated the beach from the resort were queen size square beds with canopies. They were all occupied. Some of the couples were having sex.

"We've got to come down here early tomorrow morning to reserve one of those beds," she said. There was excitement in her voice. "I've always wanted to do it outdoors."

At the end of the beach was a second swimming pool with a swim-up bar. They sat on the underwater barstools. Sam ordered a beer and Jenna a strawberry margarita.

"You musta just arrived," said a middle-aged overweight man wearing an Oakland Raiders baseball cap.

Jenna wondered if his dick was really that small or whether it was an optical illusion because of the water in the pool.

"My name's Grant," he said. "Put on lots of suntan location or you'll end up as red as me. Is this your first time here? Yes? Well, the hot tub at the end of the pool is large enough for six people. In the evenings its for oral sex. Well, see ya later."

With that Grant dog-paddled over to a group of beer-bellied men and slightly overweight women who were positioned near the waterfall.

If they had expected everyone to look like models from Victoria's Secret and GQ magazine, they were sadly mistaken. Most people looked normal.

Another couple joined them at the bar. She had tiny conical-shaped breasts with downward pointing nipples. Her brown hair was cut pixie style. He wore a black baseball cap with Seduction Resort logo on it.

"Hi," she said. "Did ya just arrive?"

"Yes," Sam said.

"Welcome." Instead of shaking his hand, she reached down and grabbed his penis.

"What a friendly place," Jenna said.

An hour later, they bid goodbye to their new friends, Stella and Robert Oliver, and walked back to their bungalow for afternoon sex. It was hot and steamy love making that left their bodies dripping in sweat as though they had both just stepped out of the shower. They lay exhausted on the bed, letting the ceiling fan dry their naked bodies.

"Maybe tomorrow we should get into the spirit of a swinger's resort," he said.

"Let me think about that."

After a refreshing nap it was time for dinner.

It was fetish evening. Sam put on a black fishnet tank top and black trousers. Jenna wore black spandex pants, and four-inch metallic stiletto heels with criss-crossing laces that wrapped halfway up her lower leg. Her breasts were lifted and exposed in a leather open-cup bra, so she applied areola pigment to highlight their reddish-brown tint and size, and red lipstick to accentuate the colour of her nipples.

Stella and Robert invited them to sit at their table. Stella sported a short V-necked red latex dress. Robert wore a white bathrobe with the Seduction logo stitched on the breast pocket. Not very fetish, thought Jenna.

After dinner, there was dancing. Jenna began with the two men from her table and then with a dozen more men. They all extended complements about her attire, and she quickly learnt that if she said NO then the men stopped fondling her exposed breasts. However, as the night progressed, she permitted much more intimate touching and caressing of her body by her dance partners. She was enjoying herself.

At midnight Stella said, "Come back to our suite. We can continue to party."

"I think I've had too much sun today," said Sam, "and too much to drink. Maybe tomorrow."

Early the next morning, Jenna went for a naked jog along the deserted beach with her flaming red hair tied in a ponytail. She returned to the villa twenty minutes later, sweaty and energized, ready for some vigorous morning sex before breakfast.

Sam said he didn't feel well. "I just need a little more sleep."

Jenna read her kindle by the pool, wearing only her floppy sunhat, sunscreen, and nothing else.

At lunchtime, she returned to the bungalow.

"I think I've picked up something," Sam said. "I've been sick twice since you left. I just want to stay in bed."

Jenna went to the hotel manager, Jason Symonds. He was a large handsome Jamaican in his mid-thirties. She explained the situation, and he assured her that he'd arrange for a doctor to see Sam. The doctor arrived just before dinner, diagnosed Sam with the Jamaican equivalent of Montezuma's Revenge, and wrote a prescription. Winston volunteered to drive into town in the morning to get the medicine.

"I just want to sleep," Sam said. "Go to dinner by yourself. Have fun."

It was toga evening. All the guests wore white bedsheets tied around their bodies, many had ivy headdresses. After dinner, there were chariot races where the guests paired up for piggyback sprints across the dancefloor, trying to get the finish line without spiling their drinks. Several couples competed in nude Greco-Roman wrestling where they coated their naked bodies in oil to make it difficult to grab hold of one another.

Numerous men and women invited Jenna to participate in the activities. She was sorely tempted. The events appealed to her competitive nature as well as her desire to fondle and be fondled. After all this was a resort for swingers and Sam couldn't do it. He was too ill. He'd also said that she should go and have some fun. These activities looked like a lot of fun.

But instead of giving into her carnal cravings, she returned to the villa to be with her ailing husband. He slept on the king-sized bed, she on the bed on the terrace.

The next day, she awoke early again and went for a jog along the beach, pausing to watch the morning sun rise. Sam said he just wanted to sleep, so Jenna spent the day engaging in yoga by the pool, windsurfing, and swimming in the ocean. All in the nude.

She and Sam luncheoned on the terrace of their villa. She had a fresh salad. He had tomato soup. He wore one of the resort's terrycloth bath robes. She wore a neon orange sheer coverup.

She told him about her morning.

"The daybeds at the beach are surrounded by palm trees on three sides," she said. "They're spaced far enough apart so that couples having sex can't be heard by the other couples on the other beds. Tied to the wooden posts are curtains that can be drawn for privacy. But, as I walked along the beach, I never saw any drawn curtains. Everybody's open about having sex in public."

"I'm too ill to do anything other than sleep," he said. "But you can enjoy the resort."

She spent the afternoon reading her kindle in the shade of a palm tree and declining the numerous invitations of both men and women to engage in various forms of sex.

Sam wasn't up for dinner.

"I'll stay with you," she said.

"No," he said. "Get something to eat and have some fun."

"Let me think about that."

"When you say, 'let me think about that' it means yes."

She helped him into bed. He promptly fell asleep.

It was pajama night, so she put on a sheer teddy and dinned with two women. Scarlett wore an embroidered baby doll nightie, and Domino had on a yellow satin chemise with side lace panels. They talked about music and films, laughed and joked about the lack of size of some of the men's dicks, and discussed world politics.

Throughout dinner, Jason drifted from table to table, chatting with the guests, making sure that they were having a good time. At their table he asked about Sam's health and whether Scarlett and Domino had enjoyed windsurfing this afternoon.

After he moved to the next table, Domino said, "He's a big good-looking man. I wonder if all of him is built the same way."

"You're not interested in him," Scarlett said as she rubbed Domino's back.

"Agreed," Domino said. "But I think he's got the hots for Jenna."

"He's not alone," said Scarlett to Jenna. "Most of the men here have that look like they want to fuck you."

"Women too," said Domino. "Those large areolas of yours are real turn on for a lot of people, including me."

The three women skipped desert, and instead ambled down to the hot tub. No one else was there. They disrobed and slid into the water. Jenna was in the middle. She'd had sex with dozens of men, but never with a woman. She was getting exited at the prospect.

Domino kissed Jenna. They parted their lips and let their tongues explore the inside of their mouths. They held one another tightly, their breasts pressed against one another. After a minute, Domino broke the kiss.

Jenna turned and kissed Scarlett who ran her index finger down Jenna's spine and then between her ass cheeks.

For the next five minutes, Jenna alternated, kissing one woman and then the other while they touched, stoked, caressed, and fondled one another's bodies.

A husband and wife entered the tub, but the three women ignored them as they continued to stimulate and arouse one another.

Jenna loved cunnilingus and she was eager for some oral sex. She eased herself out of the hot tub, put her ass on the deck and spread her legs that were still in the water. Domino put her head in Jenna's crotch and used her fingers to open Jenna's genital lips. Jenna separated her legs wider so that Domino's tongue could better stimulate her clitoris.

Scarlett pressed her body against Domino's back. She wrapped her arms around Domino so that she could caress Domino's breasts, while she gently kissed the nape of Domino's neck.

The husband and wife stopped cuddling to quietly watch the three women.

Sam had encouraged Jenna to get something to eat and have fun. Instead, she was having fun by being eaten in a most delicious way.

Domino moved her tongue and fingers skilfully, applying pressure to Jenna's clit and G-spot. Jenna's body trembled, her legs splashed in the water, she was moaning loudly and continuously.

Jenna loved the stimulation on her genitalia by this women's mouth. Domino's technique was great, almost as good as Sam who was world class pussy eater.

She was at the point of an orgasm when Scarlett said, "My turn."

Domino stopped, turned her head, kissed Scarlett, and then moved out of the way.

Jenna stretched herself out flat on the deck and put her legs on Scarlett's shoulders. Scarlett inserted her tongue into Jenna's pussy and moved it around while humming. The vibration and the movement of her lips and tongue were driving Jenna crazy.

Domino stretched out her arm and began to pinch Jenna's left nipple. Jenna's breathing quickened, her chest rose and fell. The stimulation on her tit and in her pussy was too much. She screamed as a rousing organism, that lasted for forty seconds, ripped through her body.

Afterwards, Jenna lay on the deck, looking at the stars while she caught her breath. Her arms were outstretched, her legs dangled in the water. Domino and Scarlett were French kissing one another.

"That was great," Jenna said.

Domino broke off the kiss and said, "That's just the beginning. Now its my turn."

She buried her head once again between Jenna's legs. Scarlett stepped out of the hot tub and lay beside Jenna. She nibbled on one nipple while her index finger circled the large areola of Jenna's other breast.

Domino proceeded to tease Jenna's labia with her nose, and then her teeth, and then her lips, and then her tongue. She was slow and methodical as she stimulated and aroused Jenna repeatedly bringing her close to an orgasm and then backing off.

Jenna moaned in pleasure. Her eyes were closed. She tossed her head from one side to the other. Her red hair splayed out on the deck. Stray hairs covered part of her face. She didn't brush them away.

The pleasure intensified. She was close to an orgasm.

Domino stopped her lip service. She raised her head and examined Jenna's red and throbbing clit. She pressed it with her thumb then slid her index finger inside Jenna's vagina. Instead of moving her finger in and out, she moved it up and down inside Jenna's wet pussy.

"Oh my god. I'm going to cum again."

Domino continued to finger Jenna as Scarlett bit and sucked on Jenna's breasts.

It was too much. Jenna screamed in ecstasy as she exploded. This orgasm lasted for over a minute.

Jenna was exhausted.

Scarlett slid back into the hot tub. She and Domino embraced.

"May I dine at the Y?" asked the wife.

"Why not," said Jenna who couldn't move.

While Scarlett and Domino fondled one another, the wife munched away at Jenna's pussy. The husband climbed out the hot tub and began to fondle, pinch, and then suck on Jenna's breasts. Jenna lay prone on her back, not moving. Enjoying the stimulation of these two strangers, looking up at the night sky.

Although the wife wasn't as good either Scarlett or Domino at muff diving, the husband-and-wife combination was enough to cause a third organism in Jenna. She saw stars, both literally and figuratively.

"I guess I'm next," said the husband. "Okay?"

Jenna didn't mind being pussy eaten by other women. But was she was prepared to have sex with a strange man? She raised her head. The husband looked mid-thirties, handsome, clean shaven, with lustful eyes that seemed to be devouring her.

It's a swingers' resort. Sam told her to have fun.

"You're going to have to do all the work," Jenna said. "I'm spent."

He hurried out the hot tub and rushed over to the table that had a box of condoms.

Jenna slipped into the water. One of the jets streams massaged her ass. She watched the husband quickly roll a prophylactic on his throbbing uncircumcised dick. It was a decent length and thickness thought Jenna.

Domino and Scarlett climbed out of the hot tub and lay on their sides on the deck purring while they sixty-nined one another. The wife quietly observed everyone.

The husband re-entered the water. He separated Jenna's pussy lips, eased his dick into her, and began to pump. Her boobs felt weightless as they bounced in the water. It was though she was a rag doll, her arms loose at her sides. He was pounding her, and she was unable to fuck him in return.

After a few minutes, she regained enough strength to participate in the sex act, and she began to thrust her hips in response to his movements. They got into a pleasurable routine, fucking with vigor and passion. Water splashing everywhere. Another minute later they both came at the same time.

"You were great," he said. "Thanks."

He climbed out of the hot tub and deposited the full condom in the waste bin by the table.

The wife greeted two more couples who appeared at the side of the hot tub.

"Can we join in the fun?" one of them asked as she disrobed.

"I don't think I can take any more," Jenna said. "I need sleep."

The four new guests jumped naked into the tub as Jenna climbed out.

Domino and Scarlett lay on their backs on the deck, cuddling one another. They'd both had orgasms.

"Thanks for one hell of a pleasurable evening," Jenna said to her four sex partners.

Sam was snoring, sprawled on his back across the king-sized bed. Once again, Jenna lay on the bed on the terrace. This time she slept with a most contented smile on her face.