Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
Piggy loses a day of writing lines to maidwork.
1.9k words
4.48
5k
2

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess Tamara had kindly sent a car to pick me up for work. It was being driven by yet another one of her slaves, in an identical outfit to mine. Sadly, Goddess Tamara had commanded them to park two streets away from my house, so I had to swish right past all my gasping and giggling neighbours in my full piggy get-up, my loud bells on my mincing ribbons ensuring no one missed a chance to point and stare.

The other piggy got out of the car. We curtsied to each other, then got back in. It was a top-down convertible, apparently one of the first things this loser had given to Goddess Tamara when he'd started serving her. Because our Goddess was so kind and generous, she was letting him use it to drive me to work today and then clean it with his tongue.

The top-down meant, of course, that our horrid piggy outfits were fully on display. I whimpered as people gasped, took photos, and mainly just laughed at us. I was distracted from this horrible long car trip by a phone call from Goddess Tamara.

"OK Piggy, ready to work like a dog? Remember, if you don't get a good review of your performance, you'll be working for him tomorrow again too."

"I'll work harder than I ever have before Goddess Tamara! Oink oink!"

"Awww, I know you will," she said as Susan laughed at me in the background. "Relax, Mike's a real sweetheart. He's gonna appreciate having a little maid for the day! I bet you two will get on like a house on fire. To be honest, setting his house on fire might be a blessing. It's a real pigsty. But that's perfect for you, right Piggy Dumb-Dumb?"

"Y-yes Goddess. Oink oink."

"Don't forget your maid-training fee!"

"I won't. Oink oink."

"Oh, and I've got good news for you. I got in touch with Claire and cleared everything up."

I gasped. Claire was my office crush who had asked me out on a date yesterday, and who I'd completely blown it with after being forced to oink through the call.

"Y-you spoke to Claire? Oink oink?"

"Mhmm! I explained that I was a friend of yours calling to apologise because you were too much of a wimp to do it. Then I told her all about how Ryan likes her."

I blushed angrily. Ryan was a new guy at the office who'd been there only a month and was already trying to go for the same promotion as me - I'd been there for years. He'd told me that he was working up the nerve to ask out Claire. I'd told Goddess Tamara about this, thinking it was in confidence. Yet further proof that I was a stupid piggy.

"She was super shocked - she had no idea Ryan was interested. I then said you felt soooo bad about how you behaved, that you wanted to pay for her and Ryan to have a date together today."

"Wh-what? Oink oink?"

Susan was laughing so hard that Tamara had to shush her before continuing. "I called Ryan next and he was totally up for it. I mean, who wouldn't take five hundred pounds to go enjoy a date together, right? You can send me that money after you've finished work piggy. What do you say."

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I said "Thank you Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"You're welcome, piggy. Have a fun day of chores!" and she hung up, not caring to hear my response.

We stopped at an ATM, and I had to humiliatingly wait in line to withdraw the money I was to give Mike to pay him for my maid training. When I finally got back in the relative safety of the car, we sped off and arrived at Mike's house soon enough. It didn't look so bad from the outside. I thanked the piggy for driving me over, we hugged, and I swished off to the front door and rang the bell.

No answer.

Every second I spent out here was excruciating. I rang the bell again. Still nothing. I could hear the whispers from people in the street. I had nowhere to go, and was miles from my house. I rang the bell again and again. I tried to call Goddess Tamara but she had control of my phone, so I couldn't ring anyone, or even use maps to find my way home.

I was seriously considering knocking on one of the neighbours houses and begging to use their phone, when the door suddenly swung open. Mike was a balding, middle-aged man in a wifebeater and a disgusting pair of boxer shorts that he looked like he'd been wearing for weeks. He didn't look like a 'sweetheart', nor did he sound like one when laughed at my piggy appearance.

"Wow, you're even more pathetic than Tamara said you'd be."

"Th-thank you Master Mike," I said, dipping a curtsey and hoping he'd let me inside soon.

"Got my money, piggy?"

I handed him the thousand pounds. He grinned and slowly counted it. I could tell he was drawing this out as long as possible, to give his neighbours a good laugh. I thought I was going to scream when he counted it for the fifth time, but instead I just kept my stupid subservient piggy smile plastered to my face.

"Looks like it's all here, loser. But no tip? That's pretty rude. I thought you wanted a good report?"

"I... um... I'm so sorry! Oink oink!"

"Apologies are worthless. There's an ATM in the shop a few streets away. Hurry back piggy. Get me a six-pack while you're there. This is not a good start."

It took twenty more humiliating minutes to get his damn money. The cashier could barely serve me she was laughing so hard. She kept apologizing but I could tell she didn't mean it. Why else would she challenge my ID, and go fetch her manager to get a good look at me too? Finally I made it back to Mike's, only to be told it wasn't the brand of beer he wanted. He poured one over me to teach me a lesson then sent me back to get another. He would never tell me which brand of beer he wanted. He just sent me back over and over until I finally got it right. Sweaty, soaked, and miserable, I was finally allowed inside his house - after picking up his beer and giving him a £300 piggy tip.

Goddess Tamara hadn't been exaggerating. Mike's house was truly disgusting. I could barely see the floor under all the ancient take out boxes and spilt beer cans. Mike proudly told me he had no sense of smell, which is the only reason a diaper-loser like me was allowed the honour of cleaning his castle. I thanked him again, curtsied, and begged him to let me get to work. He made me lean down and enjoy having my face farted in first, then told me to get to it already.

I never thought I'd miss writing lines until that day. I scrubbed, vacuumed, polished, ironed, and dozens of other exhausting tedious chores, all while Mike sat there playing video games, occasionally ringing a bell when he wanted me to fetch him another beer, or pass him the remote that was within reach of his arm anyway. Mike was a total glutton, constantly ordering fast food that I had to collect at the door and pay for. Mike thought it was hilarious, and made sure I tipped heavily as an apology to the delivery drivers who had to see me in all my piggy glory. I'd been scrubbing and cleaning all morning and it was costing me a fortune.

Mike was also a big fan of getting his dick sucked. He laughed at my little caged clit, gave me a quick kick in the balls, then demanded I reach into his disgusting boxers and worship his rod. He didn't even stop eating while I was doing it. It was so degrading, blowing this disgusting slob while he rested his fast food on top of my head. He'd cum in my mouth, pull out to get some on my face and dress, then tell me to get back to work. I'd spend half an hour scrubbing the bathroom floor, or the toilet that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years, only to hear the horrid bell that meant I had more fast food to collect and another blowjob to give.

This miserable cycle of degrading drudgery went on for hours, until Mike suddenly got an email. He laughing showed me photos of Ryan and Claire, hand-in-hand, out on the date I should've been on. They were in a beautiful restaurant drinking champagne and eating luxury foods. Mike said I was welcome to eat whatever food fell on the floor. I managed to salvage two cold stepped-on fries while looking at the photos of Claire and Ryan passionately kissing. Sobbing, I swished off to get back to scrubbing the toilet, trying to ignore the pinching of my horrid chastity cage over my freshly-kicked balls.

Finally, at about 2am, Mike pulled out and came over my face again, then said I could go. I curtsied, thanked him, then handed him a report card. Mike was to fill it out for Goddess Tamara. Anything less than an 'A' and I'd have to come back tomorrow.

"Hmmm," said Mike, tapping a pen against the report card. "Hmmmm."

I fell to my knees, begging. "Oh please Master Mike! Please please please!"

"Tell you what, piggy - I'll make you a deal." Mike took out his laptop and showed me a contract he'd written up. "Sign this, agreeing to come back next wednesday, and I'll give you a good report."

I froze. What if this was another honesty test? If Goddess Tamara found out I'd made this deal behind her back, I was definitely going to get an even nastier punishment.

"No?" said Mike. "OK, let's make it that you have to come back every wednesday for the next two months," said Mike, updating the contract.

I squealed and tried to think of a way out of this. But there wasn't one. If I got a bad report, that was all Goddess Tamara would care about.

"OK, sissy, now it's a full year," said Mike, updating the contract again.

"I'll sign!" I said. "Please please please - I'll sign!"

Mike grinned and handed me the laptop. With shaking fingers I signed and sealed my fate. A whole year of having to be this man's little bitch once a week.

"Nice work, sissy," he said, writing an 'A+' on my report card and sending a photo to Goddess Tamara. My heart leapt at the 'plus'. Oh, Goddess Tamara would be so pleased when she saw I'd gone above and beyond!

"Thank you so very much, Master Mike! Oink oink!" I said, curtseying happily, tears of gratitude in my eyes at my new Master's wonderful generosity.

"You're welcome, freak. Anyway, off you go."

"Um... is there a car coming or something? Oink oink?"

"Nah, but maps should be working on your phone now," said Mike, pointing to the door. "Should be about a two hour walk, if you keep up a good piggy pace. Have fun walking through the rough part of town. Good thing it's 2am so less people will be out, huh?"

I whimpered but walked away, having no other choice. Master Mike's cruel laughter rang in my ears as I began my long shameful walk back to my house, and back to my lines.