Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
An unexpected call gets Piggy in more trouble.
2k words
4.56
5.3k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't slept with another person for years. Especially not since Goddess Tamara had become part of my life and helped me fulfil my loser potential. But that all changed last night when she let my new friend stay over. Unfortunately, she made us lie next to each other upside down, so our wet diapers were in each others faces.

"Enjoy your piss pillows losers!" Susan had laughed.

I woke up to a soggy face as Toilet Piggy's diaper pressed into my piggy snout. I carefully got up, not wanting to wake my poor loser pal, and minced over to the table, trying to stop my ribbons covered in little bells from waking them. I sat down and immediately got on line-writing autopilot. My wrist was in agony, but whenever I slowed down, I'd glance at the pathetic piggy lying on my conservatory floor and remember that I would share it's permanent fate if I didn't finish 10,000 lines by midnight this Sunday. I'd quietly squeal to myself in fright and get back to work.

A few hundred lines in, these happy thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. I didn't want to wake my fellow loser but I was forbidden from leaving the conservatory without permission. With no other choice, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! This is Claire. Hope you don't mind, I got your number from someone at the office."

"Claire? Wow, hi!"

Claire had been my office crush for about a year now. I'd been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out. But then I'd met Goddess Tamara online and had ended up dedicating almost all my free time to humiliating myself for her amusement.

"So I hear you have the week off?" said Claire. "Having fun?"

"Er... actually, kinda catching up on projects," I said, looking at the pile of completed lines, and the huge pile of empty pages still to be filled.

"Wow, sounds thrilling," said Claire, laughing. "Well if you can tear yourself away, how about dinner and a movie?"

"W-what? L-like a date?"

"Uh-huh! If that's OK? I've kinda had my eye on you for a while..."

I looked at my reflection in the conservatory window. Giant frilly dress that only a sissy would wear. Diaper proudly on display. Pig nose and ears over my unwashed face, unless you count the bottles of urine I'd had poured over me.

"Wow Claire, I don't know what to say..."

"How about 'yes'?"

"Yeah, definitely! Um, this week isn't great though. Are you free next we-"

"Who are you talking to, oink oink?" asked Toilet Piggy loudly.

"Oh, do you have company?" asked Claire.

"Er, one sec!" I jammed my hand over the phone. "Can you give me a second? Please?"

"Why aren't you oinking? Oink oink?" asked Toilet Piggy, standing up and looking at the live Skype feed nervously.

"I... I just need to take care of this," I whispered. "Oink oink," I added.

"Morning piggies!"

Goddess Tamara was awake and in front of the camera, wearing a silk nightgown. I moaned internally.

"Who ya talking to piggy?"

"They weren't oinking! Oink Oink!" said Toilet Piggy.

Tamara gasped. "That can't be true! Is it Piggy?"

"Hey, you still there?" asked Claire.

"Answer your friend, piggy," said Tamara, grinning, an evil glint in her eye.

Shaking, I put the phone back to my ear. "Hi, sorry, um, can I call you back?" I then waited as long as possible under Tamara's glare before saying "oink oink."

Silence. Then after a few excruciating seconds, Claire asked "what did you just say?"

"I'm sorry, I've just got a lot to do this week. Oink oink. Can I please call you back another time? Oink oink?"

"Why are you... are you making fun of me?"

"No! Oink oink! It's just, um, like, a really bad time oink oink and-"

"Ugh, just forget it. Have fun with your week off, jackass."

The line went dead. I felt my lower lip tremble as Goddess Tamara shrieked with happy laughter. Susan came into view, clearly wondering what all the commotion was.

"Piggy got asked out on a date!"

"Seriously?" laughed Susan. "Who would want them?"

"Awwww, don't be such a meanie! Poor piggy totally blew it anyway. Looks like you're a single swine for the time being, huh Piggy?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"Cheer up Piggy! Susan and I have been talking and we've decided you deserve a break from the nasty riding crop and your piss showers."

"Actually," said Susan. "One more piss shower and ten smacks with the crop now, for not oinking earlier."

Toilet Piggy curtsied then handed out my punishment. I squealed anew at the horrible crop. Instead of spending my morning arranging a date with a beautiful woman, I was spending it getting hot stripes added to my lower back and spluttering under a waterfall of warm piss.

"Now, TP is gonna take a break from punishing you today," said Goddess Tamara. "Instead, they're going to mark your work so far!"

"Basically, Fuckface, while you write lines, the other loser is gonna see if you've made any mistakes," said Susan, smiling sweetly. "For every mistake they find, they'll get a day off their chastity sentence."

Toilet Piggy's eyes lit up. I started to get scared. There was no way they'd go easy on me with that at stake.

"Naturally, for every mistake found, that page will be torn up and redone," said Goddess Tamara. "Hope you've crossed every T and dotted every I, piggy!"

"Th-thank you Goddess Tamara, oink oink."

"Oh, and I'm sending you a link to an app that I want you to download," said Goddess Tamara, picking up her phone. "Download and install it. It'll give me full control of your phone and all your calls will be forwarded to me. I don't want you selfishly taking breaks from your fun activity anymore."

I begrudgingly installed the app and soon my phone stopped responding to my inputs. Now Goddess Tamara had even more power over me. She giggled as I put down the now useless phone on the table and curtsied to her.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Susan, sitting in Goddess Tamara's lap.

"It's meant to be the hottest day of the year so far. Let's go swimming!"

"Great idea! Enjoy your writing and marking piggies while we enjoy a lovely refreshing swim!"

"Thank you Superior Susan, oink oink," Toilet Piggy and I said in unison. Are two evil mistresses walked away, leaving us to another tedious day of misery.

***

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my-

A loud ripping sound interrupted me. I held back my whimpers and tried to keep writing. It was the now familiar sound of Toilet Piggy finding a mistake in my lines and tearing the page in two. I had no idea if I was writing pages as fast as my fellow loser was destroying them, but I seriously doubted it. Yet what could I do? I had no choice but to keep writing.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

The heat was now so bad that I had to keep leaning back and wiping the sweat pouring off me before it could get on my precious lines. Poor Toilet Piggy's leotard was made of PVC. No doubt they were roasting. The sun was now directly over the conservatory, where it would be staying for a while, the ultimate Goddess, happily dominating us from above. I don't know where that pretentious little piggy thought came from - that's likely what happens when you dedicate yourself to writing lines in a stupid outfit for days on end.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who-"

"I found an easy mistake to fix," said Toilet Piggy. "Oink oink."

I looked up at them and made a confused little oink.

"You missed a full stop here," said Toilet Piggy, holding up one of my pages. "Just add it now. Oink oink."

"Why would you tell me that? Oink oink? You could get another day off your chastity sentence. Oink oink."

"I'd love that. Trust me, you don't wanna know how long I've been locked. But you're not gonna make it if you don't start picking up the pace. And no one deserves a life as pathetic as mine. Oink oink."

My eyes filled with tears of gratitude.

"Go ahead and add the full stop," they said, handing me the page. "Unless you're determined to confess to your Goddess, but I'd really recommend you-"

I quickly added the full stop before my stupid sissy sub brain could talk me out of it.

Toilet Piggy nodded and got back to marking. Happy for the first time in days, I got back to my writing too.

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

***

We were stood to attention in front of the two Goddesses'. They were both tanned and in cute swimsuits, holding ice-cold lemonades that looked even more desirable right now. I glanced at my stack of lines, full of piggy pride.

"So how did the marking go, Toilet Lover?" asked Susan, making Tamara giggle.

"I found lots of mistakes, Superior Susan. Oink oink!"

"Dear oh dear. Quite the Piggy-Dumb-Dumb, aren't you line Piggy?"

"Y-yes Superior Susan. Oink oink."

"Piggy-Dumb-Dumb," repeated Tamara with an adorable little giggle. "Oh how perfect, I'll definitely have to remember that one."

"And what about the honesty test?" asked Susan. "Did Line Piggy pass?"

H-honesty test?

"No Superiors," said Toilet Piggy with a curtsey. "I gave Line Piggy the opportunity to sneakily fix a mistake. I said they could confess to their mistake, but they chose to fix it without telling you and stab you in the back instead. Oink oink."

I gasped. So did Goddess Tamara and Superior Susan, albeit far more theatrically.

"Good work, Toilet Piggy," said Susan. "Go put your head in the toilet until the alpha we're sending over comes to pick you up. Don't forget to flush."

Toilet Piggy curtsied and swished away, unable to even look at me.

"I can't believe you'd do something so evil," said Goddess Tamara to me.

"I'm so sor-"

"Silence Piggy Dumb-Dumb! I don't want to hear another word out of your horrid lying mouth today. Oh, but don't worry - I can promise you WILL be sorry. Tomorrow you're getting a day off from writing lines. Instead you're going to be put to work, to win back my trust. And if you don't do a PERFECT job we'll repeat the process the next day too."

I didn't like the sound of that at all.