Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 03 - The Blonde

Story Info
I set my sights on my stepmom's blonde friend.
2k words
4.56
49.8k
50

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my dad has been back in town I've had a bit of a dry spell with my stepmom. All her attention is devoted to my father, leaving with a set of blue balls. I need to get laid, jerking off just isn't cutting it.

I know my stepmom and her friends frequent this pretentious wine bar downtown called Vin (wine in French).

I was going to hit up this nightclub, this band I really like is playing there. But, I thought I'd stop by the wine bar to see if any of my stepmother's friends would be there.

As I walked into the bar, the most obnoxious Euro trash house music was playing. There was several couple probably on double dates eating smelly cheese and drinking wine while they bragged about how awesome their shitty lives are.

I sat at the bar and ordered a glass of Cabernet and questioned why the hell I was here. I looked to my left and noticed a half drunk glass of wine with lipstick on the rim sitting there unattended.

Emerging from the ladies restroom was the blonde from the orgy. Her name is Susan, her daughter went to school with me. She walked in slow motion back to her seat. Her shoulder length, wavy platinum blonde hair tied back into a loose ponytail. Heavy black, smoky mascara accentuated her brown eyes. She must have reapplied red lipstick while in the restroom which had a high gloss shine.

Susan is older than my stepmom I would guess late 30's early 40's. Gorgeous for her age but I can only imagine what she looked like when she was eighteen or early 20's.

As she took a seat I played it cool. I pretended not to see her and waited till she noticed me. It didn't take long before she noticed me.

"Hey, you're Courtney's son," she said while pausing to try and remember my name.

"Chris," I replied.

"Chris," she said with enthusiasm. "What brings you to here?" She asked.

"Just getting away," I responded with a smile.

"Me too. Don't tell my family," she said jokingly.

"You're secrets are safe with me," I said in a flirting tone.

Susan moved to the seat next to me and we had two more glasses of wine. She was already pretty tipsy at this point. By the last glass she was laughing at all my dumb jokes. She kept getting closer and closer as we talked.

I looked at my watch and the band I wanted to see had already started playing. I told Susan what my plans are and asked if she wanted to join me for more drinks, live music and dancing. She paid hers and my tab and we headed to the club.

At the club we had more drinks before we hit the dance floor as the band was rocking. The alcohol took hold as our inhibitions fleeted. The dance floor was hot causing us to sweat. Susan's all over me, her hands feeling my chest and abs. I too couldn't help but explore her body as well.

Before I knew it we hailed a cab back to her house (which she got in the divorce). Once in the cab she was all over me, her lips on mine. Her hand rubbed my cock from the outside of my pants while I moved my hand up and down her nylon covered thighs.

Once we got to her house we kept kissing while we removed each other's clothes. By the time we got to her room I was completely naked and she was in a red bra, matching thong and black thigh highs.

Susan collapsed on the bed and I dove in between her legs. I pull the thin red fabric of her thong to the side revealing her succulent mound. As soon as my tongue barely touched her pussy lips, Susan bucked. Putting her hands on the back of my head and forcing me deep into her sweet crotch.

I liked, sucked and ate her pussy till her legs shook, unleashing a stream of her female ejaculate all over my mouth and chin.

Susan turned over and began to crawl to the center of the bed, I quickly mounted her from behind and sunk my cock into her wet, ass pussy.

Susan let out a loud moan as I started to pound her pussy into oblivion. The sound of my balls slapping her stomach each time I drove in with extreme force.

She unsnapped her bra and threw the lacy lingerie to the side. Now with her tits free to swing violently with each thrust. I could sense her building up to another orgasm as I was too.

Susan's body again started vibrating as her orgasm peaked and it was at that time I blew 2 weeks of not jacking off worth of cum into her warm pussy.

"You're not done are you?" Out of breath she asked.

"That was just the opening act," I replied.

I pulled my cum covered cock out of her pussy then effortlessly sunk my dick into Susan's puckered asshole. Susan clinched the bed sheets as I buried my entire dick in her butt.

As I started to now pound her ass, Susan buried her face into the bed sheets she was gripping so tightly to muffle to moans she was singing.

I rested my bodies weight on the back of her head keeping her face buried in her silk bed sheets as I fucked her tight ass for the next 10 minutes before I blew another load up her butt.

Once I was done I plopped down on my back, staring at her ceiling. With two loads of cum oozing out her ass and pussy. Susan cleaned my cock off of her ass and pussy juices as I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a slight hangover. And Susan was nowhere to be seen. A handwritten note lay on the pillow next to me.

"I had a great time last night. Thanks for fucking my brains out. Make yourself at home. If you're still here when I get back from the gym my pussy could use a workout," signed Susan.

I thought to myself I didn't have to blackmail her with the video, even though I don't think it would matter seeing as how she's divorced with half her husband's millions.

I gathered my clothes and got dressed. I rummaged through her fridge and found some OJ. I poured myself a glass and took a seat at the kitchen island.

While enjoying my beverage Susan's daughter Chrissy walked into the kitchen wearing tiny wool shorts that read "Sweet" across her butt and a see thru tank top.

"Oh my god! Did you fuck my mom last night?" She said in disgust.

I looked at her with my bloodshot eyes "Hey Chrissy, I haven't seen you since high school. Still dating that guy.. What's his name?"

"No I'm not and NO! You're fucking my mom, gross!" She said as she turn back around and disappeared down the hallway.

"I like those booty shorts you have on," I barked.

"Fuck yoy" Chrissy yelled back to me.

With that the front door opened and Susan walked in, wearing sunglasses and her gym attire. She had her purse over her left shoulder and an iced coffee drink in her right hand.

"Oh good you're still here. I'm going totake a quick shower," she said as she put her iced drink on the counter.

I quickly stood up, got behind her and pulled her tight yoga pants down to her knees. Susan wasn't wearing any underwear which made it easier to slip my cock back into that warm love canal I had plundered the night before.

I started fucking her right there, bent over the kitchen counter. She grasped the counter ends to hold on to as her pussy was getting stretched out.

I had got a good sweat going when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Chrissy leaning on the hallway wall. Her right hand down the front of her shorts rubbing herself to the sight of my plowing her mother.

"Am I about to have a mother, daughter threesome?" I thought to myself. My attention went back to Susan as I came in her. As I pulled my cock out of her well fucked pussy, Susan dropped to her knees and begun to thoroughly suck and clean my cock off.

I looked up and expected to see Chrissy still standing there but she must have gone back to her room to finish herself off. Susan excused herself to shower and clean up.

"Join me for a shower," she asked as she walked down the hallway towards her room. As I followed her we passed Chrissy's room where her door was cracked open and faint moans came from within.

"I'm going to grab something real fast and I'll meet you in there," I said to Susan as she disappeared into her room.

I peered into Chrissy's room and could make out that she was laying in bed, her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. I gently knocked on her door, the door slowly opening more. Chrissy had taken off her cute little shorts, leaving a pink thong and her see thru tank top on.

There I stood with just a t-shirt on and my hard erection poking out from underneath it. My boxer and pants in my hands. Chrissy looking at me with puppy dog eyes, wimpiering. She lifted her tank top to expose her ample tits as she pinch her nipples and massaged her breasts.

I looked down the hall towards Susan's room, hearing the shower running. Without hesitation I entered Chrissy's room and closed the door behind me.

I walked over to the edge of her bed, Chrissy crawled to me and took my cock into her mouth. "I guess you got over me fucking your mom huh," I said as her head bounced back and forth on my shaft.

I reached down and started massaging her pussy which was sopping wet. Her muffled moans as I fingered her tight pussy. I couldn't wait anymore, I got between her legs and plunged my cock into her super tight pussy and started fucking her.

I muffled her moans by placing my mouth over hers, passionately kissing and exploring each other's mouth with our tongues. I didn't last very long, Chrissy's tight pussy caused my dick to erupt, spilling a large amount of cum into her.

"I was fucking with you earlier about you and my mom. You're not the first guy she and I have shared," Chrissy said while out of breath.

"So your mom won't mind that I'm in here fucking her daughter?" I responded.

"Not at all," Susan said.

I looked back to see Susan standing in the doorway of Chrissy's bedroom naked and freshly shaven.

"I hope you don't have any plans for the rest of the day, stud," said Susan as she walked over to the bed her daughter and I were in and joined us.

Immediately the two women shared my cock, taking turns. After they got my cock nice and slobbered I fucked Susan in her tight ass while her daughter watched.

I fucked Chrissy ass next. Much tighter than her mom's. I rotated from one Butthole to the other and vice versa. These two women loved their assholes fucked and stretched.

We all fucked and sucked each other long into the night. By the next morning my balls had been completely drained of cum. I had creampied both Susan and Chrissy multiple times, filling up each of their pussies with my seed. I hope they are on birth control.

I stayed with them for the weekend having more one on one sex and threesome sex with my two new fuck buddies. I started planning what one of my stepmom's friends was next. I think I'm in the mood for Asian.