Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 04 - 4some

Story Info
A 4some with my stepmom’s friends.
1.6k words
4.55
23.7k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying by the pool, taking in some sun rays. When my cell phone started vibrating. I looked down and saw that Susan was calling. "She probably wants me to breed her some more," I thought to myself.

"I hope you're naked right now thinking about me." I said while answering my phone.

"I was just with your stepmom getting lunch. Of course we had drinks with our meal and as she got more tipsy, that's when she divulged you have a sex tape of her. Is this true?" She asked.

"Maybe," I replied, acting like this was new news.

My stepmom doesn't know that I have videos of her friends as well. Also, I was hoping she didn't tell her friends about us.

"What exactly did she say," I asked.

"Just that you came home and found her having sex and secretly taped it," said Susan.

"We'll, I'm calling, I mean we're calling. I'm with my friends Kim and Alex and we're wondering if you want to come over so we can see the video," explained Susan.

Kim and Alex are the two other women in the videos. Kid is a very voluptuous, petite Asian woman and Alex is a big bootie, Latina with great tits and amazing dick sucking lips.

"Is my stepmom there?" I asked.

"No, she got kinda drunk so we took her home so she can sleep it off," replied Susan.

"Alright, I'll be over soon," I said, as I hung up my phone.

As I walked into Susan's place I found her and Kim and Alex standing around the kitchen drinking wine. Susan seemed excited to see me as she set her glass down and ran over to greet me. She threw her arms around me and gave me a long, sexy kiss.

"Don't worry they know about us," whispered Susan.

"What about my stepmom?" I asked.

Susan paused, "we gossip a lot when we drink and she told us about how you're the best sex she's had in a long time. I told her I couldn't agree more,"

Susan grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen as all three women gathered around, resting their breasts on me as the we all watched the video of my stepmom getting railed.

"You should record us having sex," stated Susan.

"I'd love to be recorded having sex, the idea makes me so wet." Said Alex.

"That sounds so hot," replied Kim.

I chimed in "I have a camera,"

All three women laughed, until the laughter faded as reality set in. Kim and Alex both stated "we're married and if our husbands found out we'd be signing divorce papers tomorrow."

If only these women knew I had actual footage of them that I was planning on blackmailing them with it. Now it seems like I don't have to and they're begging me to record them as I fuck them.

"Your secrets are safe with me," I said.

It was agreed, and I followed the three drunk, horny women to Susan's room. My cock was raging hard knowing I'm about to fuck three gorgeous milfs. I started recording immediately as I followed the women each holding a glass of wine as we entered the bedroom.

Susan turned on some music, which got the women loose and dancing while they finished their drinks. Me recording the whole time, letting the events play out.

Susan lifted Kim's shirt over her head revealing her large, pale, milky white Asian tits tucked away in a white bra. Then Susan unbuttoned Kim's tight jean shorts and pulled them down. Kim kicked her shorts off to the side. Kim was wearing white cotton panties.

Alex, wearing a short sundress, bent over the bed and started twerking. Her ass cheeks clapping from underneath. I aimed my phones camera to get a great shot of Alex's turquoise thong appearing then disappearing each time her cheeks clapped.

Kim reached over and grabbed two handfuls of Alex's ass and spread her cheeks apart which gave me a great shot of what lies beneath.

I felt a tug at my pants and when I looked down Susan was pulling my pants down, unleashing my cock. Susan immediately wrapped her lips around the tip of it and started sucking me off.

As Susan was working my pole I turned the camera back to Kim who had buried her face into Alex's crotch. Alex spreads her own ass apart giving Kim full access.

I handed Susan my phone so I could get undressed. Susan filmed me as I got naked, zooming in on my erect dick.

I went over to Kim and unsnapped her bra, which she let fall to the ground. I then removed Alex's dress, followed by her bra and underwear. Kim also removed her panties as all three of us naked.

I jumped into bed and both women crawled in with me and took turns licking and sucking my cock. Susan, still rolling, kept moving around getting great angle shots.

I wanted Susan to join in and she was still fully clothed.

I got up and took the phone from her and told her to strip. She obliged and started to get undressed. Kim and Alex have positioned themselves in the 69 position and are eating each other's pussies.

Susan, now nude got into bed and quickly started to eat Alex's ass. Susan's pussy was calling me, so I answered. I slid my cock into her wet pussy and started fucking her. All three women moaning in ecstasy.

I pulled Kim out from under the pile of naked women and dragged her to the edge of the bed. I threw her legs over my shoulders as I drove my cock into her tight Asian pussy. Her pussy lips are darker than her skin complexion and hugged the girth of my cock nicely.

As I fucked Kim she pinched, squeezed and massages her large tits as she screamed obscenities. Meanwhile Susan was mouth deep in Alex's snatch.

I let Kim go and grabbed a hold of Alex. I bent her over the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide. I stabbed her wet Latina pussy and started to pound the shit out her wet cunt.

I set my phone down on the bedside table. I switched back to Susan, also bending her over the edge of the bed. I spit a huge wad of spit before I pressed my cock against the entrance of her Butthole. Susan howled as my cock entered her rectum, splitting her ass in two.

I was pounding the shit out of Susan's ass when Kim came over begging me to fuck her up the ass too. Kim mimicked Susan and gave up her absolutely tight ass to me.

I had a little trouble trying to penetrate Kim's ass. It was a battle that I eventually won. Kim's asshole felt amazing stretched around my cock, as I slid in and out of her.

While pounding the shit out of Kim's tight butt, I took Alex by the hand and gestured for her to do the same. She hopped off the bed and walked over next to where Kim was getting railed and bent over.

As I removed my cock from Kim's ass it made a pop sound. Alex now bent over spreading her ass open, her hole clenching and unclenching in anticipation for my cock.

My dick was able to enter Alex's ass much easier than Susan and Kim's. It seems like Alex is an anal pro. Her ass felt amazing nonetheless.

Having these three women bent over side by side, each pulling their butt cheeks apart waiting for me to fuck them in the ass was nothing but amazing.

I took Alex into the bathroom and fucked her while she sat on the sink countertop before I blew my first load into her. As I took my cock out of her swollen, gaping pussy, my cum leaked out onto the bathroom floor. I left her exhausted and spread out on the sink counter.

I set my sights on Kim next. I took her over to the sliding glass door where I pressed her up against the glass and started fucking her pussy from behind. I took a hold of her hair pulling her head back. Her pussy was so tight I could last, exploding my seed up her canal.

Kim was able to make her way back to the bed where she collapsed. Alex emerged from the bathroom, her hair disheveled, collapsing on the bed as well. While Kim and Alex cuddled together and passed out, I finished off Susan.

I pound the shit out of that blonde, milfs pussy. Susan was on her back, her legs wrapped around me. We stared into each other's eyes intently. Her large tits flopping back and forth. The sound of my balls slapping against her ass. I had one more good blast and I erupted in her. My ass clenched as every last drop of cum filled Susan up.

I ended the video of all three women sleeping in each other's arms. Cum covering each of their well fucked pussies. Their asshole nicely stretched out. I hit the stop button and got dressed. I gave each women a kiss before I headed out.

I have these four slutty women at my beck and calling. Actually five if you count Susan's slutty daughter. Nonetheless I have a plan, a party to end all parties. I'm going to need to make some calls and get my hands on some party favors and of course guests, lots and lots of guests.