Blackmailed - Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
An affair uncovered and a predator pounces.
9.3k words
4.41
20.6k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful summer day outside as I pulled into the hospital parking lot to start my shift. I was wearing a cute little sundress to try and stay cool in the intense summer heat, and well, maybe for another reason too.

For the last few months I had made it a point whenever possible to walk past Devons office. He was one of the facility engineers and just happened to be working a shift that over lapped mine today.

It had started slowly, meeting at a work function, then noticing him around more frequently after that. Then some innocent flirting which turned into an exchange of contact information and eventually to where we are now, embroiled in a deliciously naughty affair and enjoying every minute of it.

At 30 years old and with two children life was busy and my marriage was already spiralling downward. My body was back in peak shape and I was enjoying the changes in it since child birth. My breasts had stayed much larger, the extra pounds that had stayed on me made me look far more womanly and less like a girl.

Devon was 41 at the time. He was the creamiest colour of milk chocolate, very fit, a bit over six feet tall and probably 185 lbs. He was also married with two kids and as we got to know each other he confided in me that his marriage was pretty much sexless and that he was really missing the intimacy.

As I passed slowly by his window on this particular day I made sure to move slowly. He knew I was coming as I had messaged him to keep his head up and the large floor to ceiling window allowed him to see me head to toe as he sat at his desk.

I reached down and lifted the hem of my short dress to show him more leg than the rest of the people I came across could see. He loved my legs, strong from running and shapely he would often comment on them which made the dress choice easy to get his attention.

His position allowed him access to all parts of the building, specifically those areas that others did not have access to. We used that to our advantage and would meet somewhere in the hospital that he knew would afford us some privacy. From short break visits to an hour during lunch or dinner we took advantage of the time we had.

When we first made the decision to take the affair to the next level I did not know what to expect. Of course I watch porn and hear the stories of BBC (Big Black Cock) but I had never personally experienced one. We had sent each other some racy pictures but I had never seen his cock before we were together for the first time. I was not disappointed.

I went to the female locker room after my teasing "drive by" of Devon and changed into my scrubs and and reported to my station for work. It was my week to attend the desk in the ward I was assigned and that allowed me extra time to talk with Devon via text.

As the day progressed we had been sending messages back and forth and I had sent him some pictures that I had taken earlier that morning before work. He was only going to be around through my first break, which was only fifteen minutes and he had told me where to meet him.

At my break time i noticed that I was running through the battery on my phone so I grabbed the charging cord out of my purse, plugged it into the PC I worked on and when I saw that it started to charge I headed off to meet him.

It was just a quick kiss and some conversation. I stopped to get a drink on the way back to my desk and then settled in for the rest of my shift.

A couple of hours later my dinner break came along and I went outside to get some fresh air and noticed that I had an email notification so I opened it up. It was at this moment that everything changed.

Hi Natalie,

You have been a very naughty girl. I know what you are up to with Devon and I have evidence to prove it. I will leave you a little sample below. (It was an actual screen shot of a conversation Devon and I had via text days earlier).

"Hi sexy, are we still on for meeting at lunch?" I had written.

"We sure are, same place as earlier in the week, I will be there waiting for you." Devon had replied.

"Perfect, I can't wait, I miss your big cock!"

"You do? Tell me how you want it."

"I am going to get on my knees and suck you until you are rock hard and once you are, you can have me any way you want."

"I am already rock hard just reading that." He replied.

"Too bad Devon, I am still going to suck your cock"

As you can see this evidence is quite damning. As per your work place policy it is forbidden to be in a relationship with a co-worker, not to mention fucking them at work, many, many times. I also do not think that your husband and Devons wife would like to find out about this.

The way to keep all of this between you and I is to do exactly what I say. Do not call the police, they will not be able to find me anyway. Do not tell Devon, do not tell your best friend, tell nobody. Failure to comply will result in me releasing these most precious moments that you and Devon have shared with your employer, then your families, then on your social media and other sites where these things would be appreciated.

To show that you completely understand I need you to do two things before 5:00 pm today. First, you are going to go to the bathroom, the one closest to your desk, and go into the second stall from the wall. Step two is I want you to set your phone on the back of the toilet, set the timer in the camera app and then turn away from it, scrubs down around your ankles and I want you to take a picture of your sexy ass and send it to me and type "I understand" in the body of the email. I will allow you to leave your panties on if you are wearing any.

See you soon.

Me

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I could feel myself sweating in the heat, my nerves frazzled and my hands literally shaking. What the fuck was I going to do? How was I going to get out of this mess. How was I going to tell Devon that we had been discovered? Should I tell him? Could I tell him? Fuck!!

Think Natalie. You need to keep this quiet. You need to protect your family and Devons family by any means necessary. What are you going to do? Whoever it was gave very specific instructions. What I need is time to figure this out. The way to do that right now was to give them what he asked for. It is only a picture of your ass. If you were wearing a bikini at a beach or pool people would see even more of you. You don't have a choice. Fuck.

As I was contemplating this disaster my phone chimed. It was another email.

"Stop thinking and act. Nothing outside is going to save you, only getting up and going into that bathroom is going to keep your secret a secret. Act now."

I looked up towards the hospital windows and did not see anyone watching me or anything that stood out. What the fuck was going on here? Was this someones idea of a sick fucking joke?

I walked back into the hospital and went straight to the bathroom. I pulled open the door and saw that the stall he instructed me to go into was vacant, as was the rest of the room. I went in and closed the door. My heart was once again pounding beneath my rib cage and I felt sick to my stomach. I turned and went to sit down on the toilet to gather my thoughts and my eyes looked up to the door. I gasped when I saw it.

"Don't think, do it!" Scrawled in sharpie on the door. A message for me no doubt.

I was inhaling deeply, the words knocked the wind out of me and I do not know what a panic attack feels like but I think I was having one. I breathed deeply once more and then said to myself "Just fucking do it Natalie".

I opened the camera app on my phone and went into the settings and found the timer and set it up and then placed the phone on the back of the toilet. I managed to get it standing up and steady and then took another deep breath and pulled down my scrubs. I pressed the button and shuffled around and waited for about 10 seconds and then turned to look at the picture.

"Fuck!" I said out loud as I saw that my shirt was covering the top half of my ass. I did not want to push my blackmailers buttons so I went through the whole process again and then checked the outcome. I had my shirt raised to mid back, my ass well, looked like my ass. Under other circumstances I would have thought I looked sexy but the knot in my stomach was preventing those things from happening in my head.

I pulled my pants back up and sat back down on the toilet and looked at the picture again. I went back to my email and opened the message and pressed reply.

"I understand" I typed and then attached the picture to the email and before I could try and talk myself out of it, I pressed send.

I went back to my desk and worked the rest of the day. it was very difficult to concentrate and I kept looking at my phone every five minutes to see if there was a reply, some kind of acknowledgement that I had done as he asked. Nothing, crickets.

I got home after work and went about my routine which let my mind stay off of the shit storm I was caught up in. My husband went to bed early and I sat down on the sofa and noticed there was new email. I opened the app and held my breath and it was indeed an email from my blackmailer.

Hello Natalie,

I see that you came to the realization that there is only one way to deal with this situation. I think you have made the right decision.

The picture was most pleasing to me and I think you have an incredibly sexy ass. Have you let Devon fuck it yet? If not I am going to make sure he does.

I have attached another little surprise for you, just in case you are doubting the material I have on you and thinking there is another way out of this.

I will be in touch sweet Natalie, there will be more tasks to come.

Me

I opened the attachment and it was a page from my contact list in my fucking phone!! He had purposely shown me the part that had my husbands name on it. "Fucking cock sucker!" I said aloud.

I looked at the email, the address was something that I had never seen before from a domain that I had never seen before. I did not know too much about computers and phones and the likes but he has obviously been in my phone or has had access to it. I had no answers to my many questions.

I sat thinking about how he could have all of this access to my phone. I determined that he or she is someone from my work, had to be, how else would they have had access to that washroom to leave me the message on the back of the door? Did they simply pick up my phone from my desk when I walked away from it and that is how they got in? Fuck, maybe when I charge it on my PC. I just do not know enough.

I spent the next couple of hours googling and looking for answers. It was most probably spyware of some sort and it was probably in my phone. Now I was totally creeped the fuck out. Whoever it was had unlimited access to my phone and everything on it. I gasped, thinking about the "hidden" folder on my phone full of racy pics of myself and Devon. FUCK!! I quickly went to the folder and deleted everything it held. Then messages, then anything else I could find that was even the slightest bit off coloured.

By the time I had finished it was 3:00 am and my head was pounding and I looked like absolute shit from crying off and on for the last four hours. I decided to send my boss a text that i would not be in the next day. I also sent a message to my husband that I was not feeling well and had called in sick and asked that he got the kids off to school in the morning. I also slept in the guest room, so he would not "catch whatever I had". As if it was possible to catch fucking stupid! FUCK!

I crawled into bed and plugged my phone in as it was nearly dead from being on it constantly for so many hours. I did not think sleep was going to come but as I lay my head down exhaustion took over and I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up after about six hours and when my eyes opened I looked around realizing that I was in the guest room and yesterday came crashing back into my memory. What the fuck was I going to do.

It was 9:30 am when I reached for my phone and unlocked it. There were two new messages in my Imessage, one from my Husband and one from Devon.

My husband said good morning and hoped that I felt better and told me he would pick the kids up as well and not to worry about it. Now I felt even guiltier.

The second message from Devon was as you would expect it to be, not knowing the situation we had got ourselves in.

"Good Morning baby!" He wrote at 7:30 am, thinking that like pretty much every other day I would be up and would respond.

"Where are you baby? I have had my hand on my cock for 10 minutes waiting for you to walk by, lol. Is everything ok?" He wrote at 8:05 am.

At 8:30 am he sent me a picture of his very hard, very perfect cock and wrote, "This is going to be inside you on your lunch break today and you are going to cum all over it!"

OMG he looked good and my pussy twitched at the vision and the thought of fucking him. Snap the fuck out of it Natalie, somebody KNOWS you are fucking him and is using it to make you do who knows what the fuck you are going to have to do.

I wrote Devon back. "I am not feeling well at all Dev, I will write you later, going to get more sleep."

I closed the messaging app and went and opened my email. Fuck, there was another email from whoever it was.

Good Morning Nat,

It looks like you had a very busy night of deleting and cleaning up your whorish mess. I took the liberty of restoring everything you deleted, I will pause while you go and check.

Check I did and fuck it was all back, everything. I went back and continued to read.

DO NOT do that again Natalie. The sooner that you realize that I now own your slutty ass and that you aren't to literally do anything regarding you and Devon until I tell you to, the better off you will be.

Your google session last night was quite amusing. I am sure you have read enough to realize that the only way to not allow me to see what you are doing on your phone is to get rid of it completely. Let me assure you that if you do that I will slowly and savagely release all of your dirty little secrets. Go and open the link attached to this email Natalie, you will realize that you cannot hide from me.

I quickly pressed on the link. It occurred to me that this was probably how he got into my phone in the first place so whatever he sent now could not make the situation worse. The video player opened up and it looked like a view of a door. A second later I walked into the picture and knocked on said door. HOLY FUCK!! Then the door opened and Devon stood in the doorway and gave me his hand and guided me into the room before the door shut again. It was a camera feed from the hospital, I believe it was the door to the "administrative file room" where we met often. How the fuck did he/she get that? How much reach did this mother fucker have? My heart was pounding and I was crying again. I went back to the email.

I know that your heart probably just sunk into your colon and in all honesty that makes me feel a little bad. However, sometimes a cheating slut needs to be taught a lesson and a lesson in humility and humiliation is what I am going to teach you.

What you are going to do now is pay the piper his daily instalment of hush money. lol.

I jerked off (now I know it is 100% a man) looking at your big round ass last night and it got me hungry for more of you. Let's start slow Natalie, I want you to be comfortable as can be so todays task will be as easy as yesterdays AND you can do it right from the guest room bed. (Yes, I read the text to your husband, I almost added something to it but nah, not yet.) So, before noon today I want to see those big heavy tits of yours in all of their naked glory. I want you to be in that guest room bed, on your back with both arms extended upwards holding your phone to take the picture. To be clear, I want your face and tits in the picture and both need to be clearly visible. As you did yesterday, reply to this email and attach the picturetand type, "This slut understands".

Hope you have a great day sexy!

Me

This was fucking ridiculous. How was I going to live like this and it is only day two? Hell, It had not even been 48 hours since this all started. I started sobbing again but knew I had to pull it together. I thought I should get up and go and make myself look presentable for the picture and then shook my head in disbelief of myself. I was not going to make myself look good for this asshole, fuck that. I am sure that my eyes were puffy, quite possibly had make up running out of them and was sure it was not a pretty sight.

I sat up and peeled my tank top off and then lay back down. I took a deep breath and then as instructed I raised my arms up and positioned the camera and when I could see myself on the screen I snapped the picture. I took a look at it and I was right, I looked like shit and I did not fucking care. I opened back up the email and attached the picture and typed what I was supposed to and then pressed send.

I took a deep breath knowing that I had bought myself more time. As I sat there thinking, a few minutes later my phone pinged again and it was a message from Devon.

"Baby I am starting to worry about you now. I hope you are feeling better. Please write when you can. XOXO"

I smiled at this thoughtful man who was checking up on me and decided that I would tell him I was ok and was starting to feel better and that I would write him later. When I lifted my phone up to reply there was already one there!! What the fuck!! There was the picture I had JUST taken only five minutes earlier with some text underneath.

"I had a rough night, sick to my stomach and felt like garbage. I am still in bed and look like shit but how ya like me now? lol." Whoever the fuck it was had replied.

The reply bubbles started to dance on the bottom of my screen and then Devons reply came on the screen.

"Holy shit babe, you have looked better for sure but god damn those titties girl." Devon replied.

I actually laughed as if I was having this conversation with Devon. This is INSANE!

I had to beat this fucker to the punch.

"Ha ha, I know what you like you naughty Dog!" I replied.

"You most certainly fucking do Nat. Relax and get some rest and write when you can." Devon said and thankfully the imposter did not reply again.

A minute later the notification sound that I know to be my email chimed again. I rolled my eyes and went to the app.

"This is SO fucking much fun isn't it Natalie. We are going to rock his world you and I and have so much fun doing it." I read and shuddered in horror that I had such little control over this. He continued. "You are going to do things to him and for him that he never knew he needed Natalie and I promise if you just play along you will have a ton of fun doing it. In between, you just have to make sure that I stay hard and interested and this will go perfectly."

"Talk to you later Whore."

Did he have to end every message with something denigrating? Fucking asshole. As it was almost noon I decided to get up and shower and get things done. I purposely put my phone down where I would not be tempted to look at it every couple of minutes and poured myself into chores around the house.

A couple of hours later the house was spotless and I went and picked up my phone. Right away my heart started pounding again as I went into my messages. Whoever this was had sent a message to Devon.

"Hi baby, Sorry I have been so quiet all day. I miss you. Can we meet tomorrow? I loved your message and love how caring you are, I want to show you how much I appreciate it tomorrow."

Devon replied, "Well now you are starting to sound more like yourself, you must be feeling better. For sure we can meet tomorrow, I believe your lunch is the same the rest of the week and we can meet in the file room again, looking forward to it baby!"